Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 116
  1. #21
    Riding a spider SpiderRider89's Avatar
    Status
    SpiderRider89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,038
    ~I'm just too strong~
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke eats nards View Post
    gaara had a hard time doing it with his tailed beast, so i'm highly doubting he could do it without it. too many good ninja n the leaf
    Gaara has far surpassed his childhood self
     
         

  2. #22
    Academy Student
    Status
    Bulldog2860 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12
    Location
    Behind You when you drop the soap in the shower...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Not happening in a village made of wood
    m, as everyones talking about kakashi and guy, wood is all that came to your mind? plus when you stated that i got the wrong idea xD
     
         

  3. #23
    Rebel ninja x Tensa zangetsu x's Avatar
    Status
    x Tensa zangetsu x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    210
    Location
    miami,Fl
    "The weak don't get to
    pick their way of dying"
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    if it was madara then yes
     
         

  4. #24
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,415
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRider89 View Post
    Gaara can send his sand into the ground and make more sand and lots of it... He can hide his presence out side of the leaf and slowly collect plenty of sand. It really doesn't take long for him to make new sand. He can take his time and attack once he is ready. The survivors would most likely be top ninja, and Gaara can take on Tsunade, Sai, etc... all at once. Sai's ability to fly would henderence Gaara but remember his sand automatically protects him so he can focus where it matters. He could catch Kakashi after a while, also if he gets in a tight spot he can turn into sand and fly to a better location... where he can gain advantage in the fight. I don't know if Kakashi's level of water style can stop Gaara.
    Ah, so you are talking about a surprise attack? Even so, i doubt Gaara could succeed because besides the fact there are ninjas all around the village to notice if there are intruders, there is also a barrier that localise every ennemy in the area, and it's not even sure Gaara knows about this barrier. So i don't see how Gaara could hide his presence except if he stays far from the village to do so, which won't be usefull for his surprise attack to succeed

    Btw, catching Kakashi is useless now with his new teleportation ability
     
         

  5. #25
    Member nibilbhai's Avatar
    Status
    nibilbhai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    353
    Sick of Hearing "One
    Piece sucks"
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Then guy comes along with Hirudora and blows it all away. Kakashi goes in with raikiri and breaks throught gaaras sand defense while avoiding the sand attacks with his speed/sharingan. He then impales Gaara with raikiri. Gg Gaara. Not even the rest of the village is needed.
    Gai was with Naruto that time. He stopped kisame when he was trying to send the intellect. Remember?
     
         

  6. #26
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,670
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Gaara would take the leaf village..

    He is stronger than kakashi and gaara can fight multiple enemys at once with sand. All gaara would truely have to do is enter the village and use sand tsunami or sand avalanche. It would catch every one off gaurd and bury alot of people. Next gaara use sand requiem to kill many of the ninja (genin, chunine, and jonin) trapped in the sand. when other shinobi like kakashi or tsunade come at him all he would have to do is use sand drizzle or sand hail and while kakashi and tsunade are looking at the sky trying to avoid the huge sand balls the are raining from the sky, gaara can use the sand from the ground to grap there legs and crush them.. I only see tsunade surviving this onslaught. even kakashi's chidori cant save him from gaara sand, seeing how he only channels it thru his hands. And it highly probable that kakashi will run out of chakra way before gaara. Kakashi has no way to get to gaara because gaara can fly. I believe gaara would take the leaf and take tsunade as his prisoner.
     
         

  7. #27
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,415
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Gaara would take the leaf village..

    He is stronger than kakashi and gaara can fight multiple enemys at once with sand. All gaara would truely have to do is enter the village and use sand tsunami or sand avalanche. It would catch every one off gaurd and bury alot of people. Next gaara use sand requiem to kill many of the ninja (genin, chunine, and jonin) trapped in the sand. when other shinobi like kakashi or tsunade come at him all he would have to do is use sand drizzle or sand hail and while kakashi and tsunade are looking at the sky trying to avoid the huge sand balls the are raining from the sky, gaara can use the sand from the ground to grap there legs and crush them.. I only see tsunade surviving this onslaught. even kakashi's chidori cant save him from gaara sand, seeing how he only channels it thru his hands. And it highly probable that kakashi will run out of chakra way before gaara. Kakashi has no way to get to gaara because gaara can fly. I believe gaara would take the leaf and take tsunade as his prisoner.
    I doubt he would even pass the barrier let alone taking the leaf village on his own
     
         

  8. #28
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,670
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I doubt he would even pass the barrier let alone taking the leaf village on his own
    Im sure gaara could get pass the barrier.

    First of all, gaara is an ally of the hidden leaf so they would have no reason to suspect an attack.

    Sencondly gaara, went thru leaf security when he was a child, for the chuunin exams. Im sure orochimaru already explained the barrier system to the hidden sand already, becuase the sound village worked with the sand village to attack the leaf before.
     
         

  9. #29
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,415
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Im sure gaara could get pass the barrier.

    First of all, gaara is an ally of the hidden leaf so they would have no reason to suspect an attack.
    Sencondly gaara, went thru leaf security when he was a child, for the chuunin exams. If sure orochimaru already explained the barrier system to the hidden sand already, becuase the sound village worked with the sand village to attack the leaf before.
    They let him pass simply because it was a chunin exam. If it were not for that chunin exam, Gaara would have never entered the leaf. Furthermore even if smh Gaara enter the leaf, Kakashi would pretty much solo him, especially when we know they are fighting in the leaf, not in Suna, where there is sand everywhere. Without sand, Gaara can't use sand tsunami, unless he has time to create the new sand, what he won't have. Hell, i doubt Gaara could even survive a combo attack coming from Anbus, let alone elite ninjas from the leaf:
     
         

  10. #30
    A.V.A ANONYMOUS 182's Avatar
    Status
    ANONYMOUS 182 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    988
    Location
    GOd knows where!!!!!!!
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    dude....KAKASHI>>>GAARA!!!
     
         

  11. #31
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,670
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    They let him pass simply because it was a chunin exam. If it were not for that chunin exam, Gaara would have never entered the leaf. Furthermore even if smh Gaara enter the leaf, Kakashi would pretty much solo him, especially when we know they are fighting in the leaf, not in Suna, where there is sand everywhere. Without sand, Gaara can't use sand tsunami, unless he has time to create the new sand, what he won't have. Hell, i doubt Gaara could even survive a combo attack coming from Anbus, let alone elite ninjas from the leaf:

    I know he was able to simply pass. But im sure the sand village was told how the leaf villages defence works by orochimaru, since they worked together to destroy the leaf.


    Your extremely under-estimating Gaara of the Sand.

    Gaara could make a powerfull sand tsunami in no time.. It dest require gaara any efffort to make sand from the ground. Its as easy for him as it is for hashirama or madara to create Mokuton tree world or flowering tree world (which only takes seconds).lol



    As stated here it doesnt take gaara niether time nor energy to create sand from the ground. Gaara could walk into the hidden leaf village and turn it into the hidden sand village if he wanted to.lol

    Much like the large amounts of sand he produced when fighting against his father.'



    And i laugh at you anbu comment.. There is a reason Gaara was made hokage at the age 15.. He is extremely more powerful then a simple anbu gaurd. Most anbu's have to work in groupd in order to be effective. Kazekage Gaara, Leader of the Regimental Army, and 4th divison would make take out anbu with low difficulty.
     
         
    Last edited by MickNerks; 11-19-2012 at 04:38 PM.

  12. #32
    Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    oOYellow FlashOo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    293
    Location
    Maryland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    uumm no.kakashi,tsunade,shizune,ino-shika-cho lol,kiba,shino,hinata,sai,neji,choji,anbu black ops,sakura,lee,tenten,and many more shinobi.garra probably would just leave.
     
         

  13. #33
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,186
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    All ANBU would need to do is get a picture of his mom and show it to him, then it's gg crybaby gaara - trollol

    No seriously tho, not happening, kaze or no kaze. He can't do it by himself. Too many tier ninja there
     
         

  14. #34
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,415
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Your extremely under-estimating Gaara of the Sand.

    Gaara could make a powerfull sand tsunami in no time.. It dest require gaara any efffort to make sand from the ground. Its as easy for him as it is for naruto to make a shadow clone.lol



    As stated here it doesnt take gaara niether time nor energy to create sand from the ground. Gaara could walk into the hidden leaf village and turn it into the hidden sand village if he wanted to.lol

    Much like the large amounts of sand he produced when fighting against his father.
    First, he was fighting his father in a desert. Konoha is not a desert. It's constituated of wood and rocks.
    Secondly, he said it doesn't take him any effort, not "time". It does take him time to create his sand.

    You're the one overestimating Gaara if you think he can take the leaf alone. Suiton and raiton users alone would finish Gaara. Gaara has no answer for a Anbu combo like the one i presented in my previous post. Gaara is alone, you really think he can do something when he is outnumbered? If he does one move, the opponents will be doing thousand moves. How does Gaara survive that?

    Sorry, but the way i see it, ninjas like Kakashi or Gai are sure to solo him. Kakashi with his lightning or water release pretty much nullify or go thru his sand easily. Add kamui, and Gaara will end the fight without head on his shoulders. Gai's Hirudora was even powerful enough to destroy Madara's huge Susanoo and send him fly away, so he would also defeat Gaara. Tsunade has also a great chance to solo. It's not with sand that Gaara could kill her since she is pretty much immortal. Even cut apart, we have seen she can survive. So sooner or later, Gaara will get killed since he has no answer for Tsunade's punches who can even destroy Susanoos.

    Stop overestimating Gaara. He is not doing a shit in the village. The most he would do is probably killing civilians or fodders and that's even if we talk about a surprise attack
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    I understand that there are many ninjas but most of them cannot use long range jutsus and their jutsus do not have a wide range so that gives Gaara the advantage. + Gaara has the ability to fight multiple enemies (e.g, when he fought 3 high ranking kages) and perform many attacks at the same time, so Gaara has the upper hand here.
     
         

  16. #36
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,415
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    I understand that there are many ninjas but most of them cannot use long range jutsus and their jutsus do not have a wide range so that gives Gaara the advantage. + Gaara has the ability to fight multiple enemies (e.g, when he fought 3 high ranking kages) and perform many attacks at the same time, so Gaara has the upper hand here.
    Except that you missed the part that he was fighting the kages in a desert when Konoha is not a desert. Also fighting multiple opponents has nothing to do with beating them. Youre wrong concerning ninjas who has no long range attacks in the leaf village. I already posted a link concerning a combo attack coming from Anbus, yet no one has shown me how Gaara counter that
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    First, he was fighting his father in a desert. Konoha is not a desert. It's constituated of wood and rocks.
    Secondly, he said it doesn't take him any effort, not "time". It does take him time to create his sand.

    You're the one overestimating Gaara if you think he can take the leaf alone. Suiton and raiton users alone would finish Gaara. Gaara has no answer for a Anbu combo like the one i presented in my previous post. Gaara is alone, you really think he can do something when he is outnumbered? If he does one move, the opponents will be doing thousand moves. How does Gaara survive that?

    Sorry, but the way i see it, ninjas like Kakashi or Gai are sure to solo him. Kakashi with his lightning or water release pretty much nullify or go thru his sand easily. Add kamui, and Gaara will end the fight without head on his shoulders. Gai's Hirudora was even powerful enough to destroy Madara's huge Susanoo and send him fly away, so he would also defeat Gaara. Tsunade has also a great chance to solo. It's not with sand that Gaara could kill her since she is pretty much immortal. Even cut apart, we have seen she can survive. So sooner or later, Gaara will get killed since he has no answer for Tsunade's punches who can even destroy Susanoos.

    Stop overestimating Gaara. He is not doing a shit in the village. The most he would do is probably killing civilians or fodders and that's even if we talk about a surprise attack
    1. He can create huge amounts of sand in no time, check were he made a sand avalanche against kimimaro in a grassy area.
    2. He can seal tsunade + her punches won't do any harm to Gaara, even kimimaro could not break Gaara's defense with his strongest bone while using curse mark level 2. Even orochimaro said that the bones cannot be destroyed yet Gaara did it.
    3. Hirudora is not breaking Gaara's defense because Gaara was able to block a C3 which is like 10 time stronger than hirudora without the defense getting damaged.
    4. Gaara's defense is greater and stronger than susanoo, Gaara survived under madara's meteors but madara's susanoo was destroyed by the meteors.
    5. Kamui, really? Do you think kakashi can target Gaara when sand is coming from every angle and with sand in his eyes?
    6. Water and lightning are not Gaara's weaknesses. Gaara was able to put sand in the mizukages water dragon, yet he controlled it with ease and he was able to block a v2 guillotine drop by raikage with little amount of sand.
     
         

  18. #38
    Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Shadowhunter Princess~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,802
    Location
    eating ice-cream with Kakashi
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Kakashi would destroy him
     
         

  19. #39
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,186
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by shanay View Post
    Kakashi would destroy him
    How tho?
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Except that you missed the part that he was fighting the kages in a desert when Konoha is not a desert. Also fighting multiple opponents has nothing to do with beating them. Youre wrong concerning ninjas who has no long range attacks in the leaf village. I already posted a link concerning a combo attack coming from Anbus, yet no one has shown me how Gaara counter that
    You should ask yourself who made the desert wasn't it Gaara? Yes it was him. And as the anbu combo attack, Gaara could make sand hails to kill the anbu members, his defense can definitely tank their attacks as they are not even 1/20 of the C3 which Gaara blocked with EASE.
    Fighting multiple KAGES and being able to restrain them easily only proves how Gaara will perform almost flawlessly against those who are not kages.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •