Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

Gaara would take the leaf village..

He is stronger than kakashi and gaara can fight multiple enemys at once with sand. All gaara would truely have to do is enter the village and use sand tsunami or sand avalanche. It would catch every one off gaurd and bury alot of people. Next gaara use sand requiem to kill many of the ninja (genin, chunine, and jonin) trapped in the sand. when other shinobi like kakashi or tsunade come at him all he would have to do is use sand drizzle or sand hail and while kakashi and tsunade are looking at the sky trying to avoid the huge sand balls the are raining from the sky, gaara can use the sand from the ground to grap there legs and crush them.. I only see tsunade surviving this onslaught. even kakashi's chidori cant save him from gaara sand, seeing how he only channels it thru his hands. And it highly probable that kakashi will run out of chakra way before gaara. Kakashi has no way to get to gaara because gaara can fly. I believe gaara would take the leaf and take tsunade as his prisoner.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one step.Germany FTW ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Gaara would take the leaf village..

He is stronger than kakashi and gaara can fight multiple enemys at once with sand. All gaara would truely have to do is enter the village and use sand tsunami or sand avalanche. It would catch every one off gaurd and bury alot of people. Next gaara use sand requiem to kill many of the ninja (genin, chunine, and jonin) trapped in the sand. when other shinobi like kakashi or tsunade come at him all he would have to do is use sand drizzle or sand hail and while kakashi and tsunade are looking at the sky trying to avoid the huge sand balls the are raining from the sky, gaara can use the sand from the ground to grap there legs and crush them.. I only see tsunade surviving this onslaught. even kakashi's chidori cant save him from gaara sand, seeing how he only channels it thru his hands. And it highly probable that kakashi will run out of chakra way before gaara. Kakashi has no way to get to gaara because gaara can fly. I believe gaara would take the leaf and take tsunade as his prisoner.
    I doubt he would even pass the barrier let alone taking the leaf village on his own

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I doubt he would even pass the barrier let alone taking the leaf village on his own
    Im sure gaara could get pass the barrier.

First of all, gaara is an ally of the hidden leaf so they would have no reason to suspect an attack.

Sencondly gaara, went thru leaf security when he was a child, for the chuunin exams. Im sure orochimaru already explained the barrier system to the hidden sand already, becuase the sound village worked with the sand village to attack the leaf before.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Im sure gaara could get pass the barrier.

First of all, gaara is an ally of the hidden leaf so they would have no reason to suspect an attack.
    Sencondly gaara, went thru leaf security when he was a child, for the chuunin exams. If sure orochimaru already explained the barrier system to the hidden sand already, becuase the sound village worked with the sand village to attack the leaf before.
    They let him pass simply because it was a chunin exam. If it were not for that chunin exam, Gaara would have never entered the leaf. Furthermore even if smh Gaara enter the leaf, Kakashi would pretty much solo him, especially when we know they are fighting in the leaf, not in Suna, where there is sand everywhere. Without sand, Gaara can't use sand tsunami, unless he has time to create the new sand, what he won't have. Hell, i doubt Gaara could even survive a combo attack coming from Anbus, let alone elite ninjas from the leaf:

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!

dude....KAKASHI>>>GAARA!!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

They let him pass simply because it was a chunin exam. If it were not for that chunin exam, Gaara would have never entered the leaf. Furthermore even if smh Gaara enter the leaf, Kakashi would pretty much solo him, especially when we know they are fighting in the leaf, not in Suna, where there is sand everywhere. Without sand, Gaara can't use sand tsunami, unless he has time to create the new sand, what he won't have. Hell, i doubt Gaara could even survive a combo attack coming from Anbus, let alone elite ninjas from the leaf:

I know he was able to simply pass. But im sure the sand village was told how the leaf villages defence works by orochimaru, since they worked together to destroy the leaf.

Your extremely under-estimating Gaara of the Sand.

Gaara could make a powerfull sand tsunami in no time.. It dest require gaara any efffort to make sand from the ground. Its as easy for him as it is for hashirama or madara to create Mokuton tree world or flowering tree world (which only takes seconds).lol

As stated here it doesnt take gaara niether time nor energy to create sand from the ground. Gaara could walk into the hidden leaf village and turn it into the hidden sand village if he wanted to.lol

Much like the large amounts of sand he produced when fighting against his father.'

And i laugh at you anbu comment.. There is a reason Gaara was made hokage at the age 15.. He is extremely more powerful then a simple anbu gaurd. Most anbu's have to work in groupd in order to be effective. Kazekage Gaara, Leader of the Regimental Army, and 4th divison would make take out anbu with low difficulty.

Last edited by MickNerks; 11-19-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

uumm no.kakashi,tsunade,shizune,ino-shika-cho lol,kiba,shino,hinata,sai,neji,choji,anbu black ops,sakura,lee,tenten,and many more shinobi.garra probably would just leave.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

All ANBU would need to do is get a picture of his mom and show it to him, then it's gg crybaby gaara - trollol

No seriously tho, not happening, kaze or no kaze. He can't do it by himself. Too many tier ninja there

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Your extremely under-estimating Gaara of the Sand.

Gaara could make a powerfull sand tsunami in no time.. It dest require gaara any efffort to make sand from the ground. Its as easy for him as it is for naruto to make a shadow clone.lol

As stated here it doesnt take gaara niether time nor energy to create sand from the ground. Gaara could walk into the hidden leaf village and turn it into the hidden sand village if he wanted to.lol

Much like the large amounts of sand he produced when fighting against his father.
    First, he was fighting his father in a desert. Konoha is not a desert. It's constituated of wood and rocks.
    Secondly, he said it doesn't take him any effort, not "time". It does take him time to create his sand.

You're the one overestimating Gaara if you think he can take the leaf alone. Suiton and raiton users alone would finish Gaara. Gaara has no answer for a Anbu combo like the one i presented in my previous post. Gaara is alone, you really think he can do something when he is outnumbered? If he does one move, the opponents will be doing thousand moves. How does Gaara survive that?

Sorry, but the way i see it, ninjas like Kakashi or Gai are sure to solo him. Kakashi with his lightning or water release pretty much nullify or go thru his sand easily. Add kamui, and Gaara will end the fight without head on his shoulders. Gai's Hirudora was even powerful enough to destroy Madara's huge Susanoo and send him fly away, so he would also defeat Gaara. Tsunade has also a great chance to solo. It's not with sand that Gaara could kill her since she is pretty much immortal. Even cut apart, we have seen she can survive. So sooner or later, Gaara will get killed since he has no answer for Tsunade's punches who can even destroy Susanoos.

Stop overestimating Gaara. He is not doing a shit in the village. The most he would do is probably killing civilians or fodders and that's even if we talk about a surprise attack

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I understand that there are many ninjas but most of them cannot use long range jutsus and their jutsus do not have a wide range so that gives Gaara the advantage. + Gaara has the ability to fight multiple enemies (e.g, when he fought 3 high ranking kages) and perform many attacks at the same time, so Gaara has the upper hand here.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    I understand that there are many ninjas but most of them cannot use long range jutsus and their jutsus do not have a wide range so that gives Gaara the advantage. + Gaara has the ability to fight multiple enemies (e.g, when he fought 3 high ranking kages) and perform many attacks at the same time, so Gaara has the upper hand here.
    Except that you missed the part that he was fighting the kages in a desert when Konoha is not a desert. Also fighting multiple opponents has nothing to do with beating them. Youre wrong concerning ninjas who has no long range attacks in the leaf village. I already posted a link concerning a combo attack coming from Anbus, yet no one has shown me how Gaara counter that

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First, he was fighting his father in a desert. Konoha is not a desert. It's constituated of wood and rocks.
    Secondly, he said it doesn't take him any effort, not "time". It does take him time to create his sand.

You're the one overestimating Gaara if you think he can take the leaf alone. Suiton and raiton users alone would finish Gaara. Gaara has no answer for a Anbu combo like the one i presented in my previous post. Gaara is alone, you really think he can do something when he is outnumbered? If he does one move, the opponents will be doing thousand moves. How does Gaara survive that?

Sorry, but the way i see it, ninjas like Kakashi or Gai are sure to solo him. Kakashi with his lightning or water release pretty much nullify or go thru his sand easily. Add kamui, and Gaara will end the fight without head on his shoulders. Gai's Hirudora was even powerful enough to destroy Madara's huge Susanoo and send him fly away, so he would also defeat Gaara. Tsunade has also a great chance to solo. It's not with sand that Gaara could kill her since she is pretty much immortal. Even cut apart, we have seen she can survive. So sooner or later, Gaara will get killed since he has no answer for Tsunade's punches who can even destroy Susanoos.

Stop overestimating Gaara. He is not doing a shit in the village. The most he would do is probably killing civilians or fodders and that's even if we talk about a surprise attack
    1. He can create huge amounts of sand in no time, check were he made a sand avalanche against kimimaro in a grassy area.
    2. He can seal tsunade + her punches won't do any harm to Gaara, even kimimaro could not break Gaara's defense with his strongest bone while using curse mark level 2. Even orochimaro said that the bones cannot be destroyed yet Gaara did it.
    3. Hirudora is not breaking Gaara's defense because Gaara was able to block a C3 which is like 10 time stronger than hirudora without the defense getting damaged.
    4. Gaara's defense is greater and stronger than susanoo, Gaara survived under madara's meteors but madara's susanoo was destroyed by the meteors.
    5. Kamui, really? Do you think kakashi can target Gaara when sand is coming from every angle and with sand in his eyes?
    6. Water and lightning are not Gaara's weaknesses. Gaara was able to put sand in the mizukages water dragon, yet he controlled it with ease and he was able to block a v2 guillotine drop by raikage with little amount of sand.

Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers

Kakashi would destroy him

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by shanay View Post
    Kakashi would destroy him
    How tho?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Except that you missed the part that he was fighting the kages in a desert when Konoha is not a desert. Also fighting multiple opponents has nothing to do with beating them. Youre wrong concerning ninjas who has no long range attacks in the leaf village. I already posted a link concerning a combo attack coming from Anbus, yet no one has shown me how Gaara counter that
    You should ask yourself who made the desert wasn't it Gaara? Yes it was him. And as the anbu combo attack, Gaara could make sand hails to kill the anbu members, his defense can definitely tank their attacks as they are not even 1/20 of the C3 which Gaara blocked with EASE.
    Fighting multiple KAGES and being able to restrain them easily only proves how Gaara will perform almost flawlessly against those who are not kages.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

I was certain that we were talking about a suprise attack.. And more than just civilians and fodder would die if gaara ambushed the village.. And to say it take time for gaar to create or spam large bodies of sand is also to takes time for hashirama or madara to use mokuton at a large scale.. It does not take time at all.. It only takes a hand seal.

And after he made the hand seal this happend.

Once that happend gaara has officially turn the hidden leaf terrain to the hidde sand villages's. So his power increases drascically.. If this was to happen via suprise attack, there is very little chance for the leaf village. We all saw how much panic the village was in when pain destroyed it with Shinra Tensei, the same applys with gaara. Many will be killed and the ones who arnt killed will try to help evacuate.

Now there are a few who will fight, via kakashi, guy, tsunade, and other jonin. But agaisnt a flying gaara that is pretter much pointless. Gaara's ability to attack from the sky and the ground simulataneously will prove a problem for them. especially if he turn the whole terrain to sand, then they will all be walking on his turf.. Might guy, kakashi, tusnade, ino-shika-choji, or any jonin form hidden leaf cant fly other than sai, who wont stand any chance against gaara. And if they do travel on sia's birds this will most likely happen to them all.

Im not saying gaara is unbeatable or even that the leaf cant beat him.. If they are waiting for the attack or have prepared for it then gaara is going down mid to high diff.. But is he suprise attacks them, them it puts the leaf at a HUGE disadvantage.

Last edited by MickNerks; 11-19-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    1. He can create huge amounts of sand in no time, check were he made a sand avalanche against kimimaro in a grassy area.
    2. He can seal tsunade + her punches won't do any harm to Gaara, even kimimaro could not break Gaara's defense with his strongest bone while using curse mark level 2. Even orochimaro said that the bones cannot be destroyed yet Gaara did it.
    3. Hirudora is not breaking Gaara's defense because Gaara was able to block a C3 which is like 10 time stronger than hirudora without the defense getting damaged.
    4. Gaara's defense is greater and stronger than susanoo, Gaara survived under madara's meteors but madara's susanoo was destroyed by the meteors.
    5. Kamui, really? Do you think kakashi can target Gaara when sand is coming from every angle and with sand in his eyes?
    6. Water and lightning are not Gaara's weaknesses. Gaara was able to put sand in the mizukages water dragon, yet he controlled it with ease and he was able to block a v2 guillotine drop by raikage with little amount of sand.
    1) he can create lots of sand, but his control over it is slower and less stable than the sand in his gourd.
    2)orochimaru said his bones were virtually indestructible because of how dense he could make them, making regular taijutsu useless against him. He didn't say they couldn't be broken.
    3) you know how much sand Gaara used to block that bomb? He took sand from the desert outside the village to block it. He doesnt have that much nd here, even if he could convert the ground into sand like before. Hirudoras explosion is on a much wider scale than c3
    4)that is actually up for debate and I have proven its defensive capabilities and offensive abilities against other absolute defenses in the manga.
    5) do you honestly thnk that Kakashi is the only person to worry about? There are plenty of clans in the village who are also capable of fighting.
    6) it was never said that he could control it with ease in water. Gaaras sand is weak to piercing lightning techniques like raikiri.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    1) he can create lots of sand, but his control over it is slower and less stable than the sand in his gourd.
    2)orochimaru said his bones were virtually indestructible because of how dense he could make them, making regular taijutsu useless against him. He didn't say they couldn't be broken.
    3) you know how much sand Gaara used to block that bomb? He took sand from the desert outside the village to block it. He doesnt have that much nd here, even if he could convert the ground into sand like before. Hirudoras explosion is on a much wider scale than c3
    4)that is actually up for debate and I have proven its defensive capabilities and offensive abilities against other absolute defenses in the manga.
    5) do you honestly thnk that Kakashi is the only person to worry about? There are plenty of clans in the village who are also capable of fighting.
    6) it was never said that he could control it with ease in water. Gaaras sand is weak to piercing lightning techniques like raikiri.
    2. Saying something is vertually indestructable is the same as saying it cant be broken.. People say wolverines adamantium skeleton is vertually indestructable, which also is implying that they cant be broken.

3. Im sure gaara wouldnt even have to worry about hirudora, seening how guy only uses that attack as a last resort. but even if guy did decide to use it. gaara could surrond himself in the ultimate defence which cant be broken and be fine.

4. there are only a select few threats to gaara. Tsunade, kakashi, gai, and shikamaru and shikaku. Everyone else is fodder to gaara

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    3. C3 is able to destroy a whole village and is even stronger than C0 which has a radius of 10km while guy's biggest hirudora against kisame could not even destroy that island turtle which is not as big as a village.
    5. Sand hail takes care of kakashi, he will be thinking of how to to escape major injuries rather than attacking Gaara.
    6. But it has been shown that he controls it with no difficulties at all. You need to gather a lot of speed before you can even just injure Gaara a little on his shoulder and Gaara will be flying sky high so no worries.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

2. Saying something is vertually indestructable is the same as saying it cant be broken.. People say wolverines adamantium skeleton is vertually indestructable, which also is implying that they cant be broken.

3. Im sure gaara wouldnt even have to worry about hirudora, seening how guy only uses that attack as a last resort. but even if guy did decide to use it. gaara could surrond himself in the ultimate defence which cant be broken and be fine.

4. there are only a select few threats to gaara. Tsunade, kakashi, gai, and shikamaru and shikaku. Everyone else is fodder to gaara
    2) it is considered virtually indestructible because there is no known natural way of breaking it. Wolverines bones coated wuth adamantium metal which is considered virtually indestructible because there is no other natural way to break it. However, it is still susceptible to magnetos magnetic power, rendering wolverine vulnerable against his techniques.

Kimmis bones are stronger than any living bones which is why using regular taijutsu is fruitless against him because the wont break anything. I'm certain that using other forms of taijutsu, like jyuuken or the gates, which are unnatural forms of taijutsu would prove more useful than regular taijutsu.

3)then Kakashi comes in with a raikiri and plows straight through it or uses lighting chain to cut it in half.

4) you have inuzuka s who could use their drilling taijutsu techniques against him, the akimichis who use super strength and their size to crush his sand, the hyuugas who can use their jyuuken to disable his sand armor, naras to immobilize him, yamanakas to get into his mind, aburames to eat through the sand. I think he would have some MAJOR problems against this village

In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gaara get's fodderized by half of leaf
    /thread

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    赤砂のサソリ

well, if he prepare yes he can, even kakashi or gai can't stop him

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Gaara get's fodderized by half of leaf
    /thread
    you mean gaara fodderizes half the leaf.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

hahahahaha he would be killed easy

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

Gaara

- The one who was made kazekage at the age 15
    - The one who was made regimental comander over entire allied forces (over Kakashi)
    - The one who Defeated 3 previous kages back-to-back
    - The one who would have been responsible for Edo EMS madara's defeat.
    - The one who was proclaimed the Gold Egg of the Kage
    - Whose KKG is just as unique as Hashirama's Mokuton

And you people say he would lose to Kakashi.. SMH
    Saying Kakashi can beat Gaara is like saying The White Fang could beat Hashirama.. Just not happening.