Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: If Gaara attacked the leaf village!

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    2) it is considered virtually indestructible because there is no known natural way of breaking it. Wolverines bones coated wuth adamantium metal which is considered virtually indestructible because there is no other natural way to break it. However, it is still susceptible to magnetos magnetic power, rendering wolverine vulnerable against his techniques.

Kimmis bones are stronger than any living bones which is why using regular taijutsu is fruitless against him because the wont break anything. I'm certain that using other forms of taijutsu, like jyuuken or the gates, which are unnatural forms of taijutsu would prove more useful than regular taijutsu.

3)then Kakashi comes in with a raikiri and plows straight through it or uses lighting chain to cut it in half.

4) you have inuzuka s who could use their drilling taijutsu techniques against him, the akimichis who use super strength and their size to crush his sand, the hyuugas who can use their jyuuken to disable his sand armor, naras to immobilize him, yamanakas to get into his mind, aburames to eat through the sand. I think he would have some MAJOR problems against this village
    Imobilising him is of no use as he only needs his mind to control the sand, he can block other attacks as well and do not forget that he can sink all of them in to the ground and crush them or let them suffocate.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Imobilising him is of no use as he only needs his mind to control the sand, he can block other attacks as well and do not forget that he can sink all of them in to the ground and crush them or let them suffocate.
    He does actually use his hands and body to control the sand. Remember how even shikamaru saved lee from being killed by Immobilising him with his shadow jutsu.

Tblocking against all of their attacks is going to be very difficult especially when you have oversized akimichis who would require a village full of sand to stop, Aburame buys who will be eating away at it and inuzukas who will be drilling against it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Gaara
    - The one who was made kazekage at the age 15
    Yet he got defeated by Deidara in his own desert, a Deidara not even trying to kill him
    - The one who was made regimental comander over entire allied forces (over Kakashi)
    He was a kage after all. How would it sound if we see a jounin leading a Kage leader? Onoki wasn't a comander, but judging by what he did against Madara, it's obvious he is the strongest current kage. So title means nothing
    - The one who Defeated 3 previous kages back-to-back
    Which 3kages did he defeated? Which manga were you reading? I noticed he fought his father, who decided to go on his own, and also 2nd Mizukage, who he defeated, but only with an entire army behind him to help him, plus another kage(Onoki) and even Naruto's KM clone. Sandaime Raikage was defeated by Naruto's clone, and Muu wasn't even defeated. So who are the 3kages Gaara defeated? Is it in Gaara shippuden?
    - The one who would have been responsible for Edo EMS madara's defeat.
    Really? Edo Madara was defeated? This sentence pretty much says it all. You are a Gaara fanboy, no doubt. I now understand why you overrate him this much
    And you people say he would lose to Kakashi.. SMH
    Saying Kakashi can beat Gaara is like saying The White Fang could beat Hashirama.. Just not happening.
    Yes i believe he beats Gaara. And with current feats, i'm even sure he takes this mid difficulty at most

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yet he got defeated by Deidara in his own desert, a Deidara not even trying to kill him
    He was a kage after all. How would it sound if we see a jounin leading a Kage leader? Onoki wasn't a comander, but judging by what he did against Madara, it's obvious he is the strongest current kage. So title means nothing

Which 3kages did he defeated? Which manga were you reading? I noticed he fought his father, who decided to go on his own, and also 2nd Mizukage, who he defeated, but only with an entire army behind him to help him, plus another kage(Onoki) and even Naruto's KM clone. Sandaime Raikage was defeated by Naruto's clone, and Muu wasn't even defeated. So who are the 3kages Gaara defeated? Is it in Gaara shippuden?
    Really? Edo Madara was defeated? This sentence pretty much says it all. You are a Gaara fanboy, no doubt. I now understand why you overrate him this much

Yes i believe he beats Gaara. And with current feats, i'm even sure he takes this mid difficulty at most
    It is no use arguing with you man, moving on.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

It is no use arguing with you man, moving on.
    Stating facts hurts your personal feelings concerning Gaara?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He does actually use his hands and body to control the sand. Remember how even shikamaru saved lee from being killed by Immobilising him with his shadow jutsu.

Tblocking against all of their attacks is going to be very difficult especially when you have oversized akimichis who would require a village full of sand to stop, Aburame buys who will be eating away at it and inuzukas who will be drilling against it.
    Remember, he was able to block five legged susanoo swords while saving another kage using ordinary desert sand which is not as powerful as his gourd sand. His sand could be said to be harder than steel and diamond hard since he is able to incorporate the hardest earth minerals(diamond, gold, iron) into his sand, so no drilling or insects will work and as for the akimichi, there attacks are formidable only when they use that butterfly thing and only choji can use it very well but Gaara can immobilize him and sink him and he could also block choji's punch or rolling using a similar defense mentioned above, by the way even if Gaara wins it will be with high difficulty and non of the konoha guys including guy, kakashi and tsunade can take on Gaara alone but their number counts.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Stating facts hurts your personal feelings concerning Gaara?
    No, although you have changed your avatar, you are still "Bogard" by the way please tell me how old you are, pretty pleeeaaase.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

No, although you have changed your avatar, you are still "Bogard" by the way please tell me how old you are, pretty pleeeaaase.
    I don't know what my avatar or my age has to do with it. We're only arguing, but it seems you have no counter arguments, or simply you like Gaara too much that it hurts you when someone proves you that Gaara is far from being the best, and because you have no counter arguments or simply can't argue(since they are facts), you change the discussion into asking my age as if it would be usefull in the debate

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Remember, he was able to block five legged susanoo swords while saving another kage using ordinary desert sand which is not as powerful as his gourd sand. His sand could be said to be harder than steel and diamond hard since he is able to incorporate the hardest earth minerals(diamond, gold, iron) into his sand, so no drilling or insects will work and as for the akimichi, there attacks are formidable only when they use that butterfly thing and only choji can use it very well but Gaara can immobilize him and sink him and he could also block choji's punch or rolling using a similar defense mentioned above, by the way even if Gaara wins it will be with high difficulty and non of the konoha guys including guy, kakashi and tsunade can take on Gaara alone but their number counts.
    Yes he was able to block some swords from susanoo. Then they combined their efforts and smacked him off his sand cloud. I t can't be said to be harder than diamond because it isn't made of diamond, its made of the hardest minerals compacted, but drills are used to cut through the ground in the first place. The bugs will be absorbing the chakra out of the sand so that it eventually falls away out of gaaras control.

The amount of sand needed to completely immobilize an akimichis of chouji/chouzas size would be almost equal to the amount of sand use to block the c3 bomb and there is two of them. Gaaras sand defense is good, but it will be crushed underneath the incredible mass and force of choujis/chouzas punch unless all of the sand is used to defend against it. There is no debating against this. This is an unstoppable force vs a very moveable and malleable object. The only exception is the gedo mazou which would an immovable object.

And sinking a several hundred foot tall person into the ground. That will take all of his concentration to do against one.

I can clearly say that chouji/chouza could solo with their size. Gai could solo with his speed/strength Kakashi could solo with his lightning techniques and Kamui, which there is no defense against.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't know what my avatar or my age has to do with it. We're only arguing, but it seems you have no counter arguments, or simply you like Gaara too much that it hurts you when someone proves you that Gaara is far from being the best, and because you have no counter arguments or simply can't argue(since they are facts), you change the discussion into asking my age as if it would be usefull in the debate
    Okay, Kakashi, tsunade and guy, non of them can defeat Gaara one on one. Tsunade can be sealed easily, Kakashi can be beaten as well, only guy can pose a threat but he will lose at last. And have you forgotten that Gaara can make many clones that can even regenerate and can do jutsus just like Gaara, so he uses them to counter their number and considering that one of them can use many jutsus simultaneously about ten of them then with the real Gaara will spell out D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R for the ninjas of konoha. And PLEASE how old are you ?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes he was able to block some swords from susanoo. Then they combined their efforts and smacked him off his sand cloud. I t can't be said to be harder than diamond because it isn't made of diamond, its made of the hardest minerals compacted, but drills are used to cut through the ground in the first place. The bugs will be absorbing the chakra out of the sand so that it eventually falls away out of gaaras control.

The amount of sand needed to completely immobilize an akimichis of chouji/chouzas size would be almost equal to the amount of sand use to block the c3 bomb and there is two of them. Gaaras sand defense is good, but it will be crushed underneath the incredible mass and force of choujis/chouzas punch unless all of the sand is used to defend against it. There is no debating against this. This is an unstoppable force vs a very moveable and malleable object. The only exception is the gedo mazou which would an immovable object.

And sinking a several hundred foot tall person into the ground. That will take all of his concentration to do against one.

I can clearly say that chouji/chouza could solo with their size. Gai could solo with his speed/strength Kakashi could solo with his lightning techniques and Kamui, which there is no defense against.
    Because his defense is made of many of the hardest minerals including diamonds I am able to say that the defense is even stronger than diamond. C3 is able to destroy a whole village, it will take about 15 to 20 giant akimichis to fill up a village and besides they are not hard to deal with, afterall Jirobo was able to raise a giant choji that jumped on him with one hand. No one you mentioned above can solo Gaara for several reasons which I can disclose to you if you are in the mood. By the way you have some good points and very bad ones as well.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Okay, Kakashi, tsunade and guy, non of them can defeat Gaara one on one.
    Your opinion
    Tsunade can be sealed easily
    And Tsunade will just be there watching?
    Kakashi can be beaten as well
    How? Perforing Lighning>Sand, Suiton>Sand, Kakashi can even use doton jutsu to catch Gaara from underground. Kakashi can also snipe him with Kamui. And we've seen even recently that Kakashi can even go in an out of kamuis dimension easily now, so how can Gaara beat him?
    And have you forgotten that Gaara can make many clones that can even regenerate and can do jutsus just like Gaara,
    Last time i checked, Gaara only rarely uses clones in battle and even when he uses, he makes only one clone and i'm not even sure Gaara can attack with that clone. He uses that generally only in a defense position. On the other hand, Kakashi is a master in kage bunshins. It's more likely that he is the one who will use his clones and begin to spamm his lightning elements like raiden, and destroy Gaara and his defense
    so he uses them to counter their number and considering that one of them can use many jutsus simultaneously about ten of them then with the real Gaara will spell out D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R for the ninjas of konoha. And PLEASE how old are you ?
    Show me a panel where Gaara use many clones and i will agree with you. Concerning my age, i'm pretty sure i'm older than you

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I honestly can't see Gaara getting very far, however i believe he would cause some incredible damage considering that the village had been destroyed there would be allot of free ground to make lots and lots of sand which he can use to his advantage.

I believe that the Leaf village has to many strong Ninja's that could out match gaara not to mention they have incredible battle strategist Shikaku Nara at their disposal.

Gaara doesn't have the battle experience or the intelligence to take on the Leaf.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your opinion

And Tsunade will just be there watching?

How? Perforing Lighning>Sand, Suiton>Sand, Kakashi can even use doton jutsu to catch Gaara from underground. Kakashi can also snipe him with Kamui. And we've seen even recently that Kakashi can even go in an out of kamuis dimension easily now, so how can Gaara beat him?

Last time i checked, Gaara only rarely uses clones in battle and even when he uses, he makes only one clone and i'm not even sure Gaara can attack with that clone. He uses that generally only in a defense position. On the other hand, Kakashi is a master in kage bunshins. It's more likely that he is the one who will use his clones and begin to spamm his lightning elements like raiden, and destroy Gaara and his defense

Show me a panel where Gaara use many clones and i will agree with you. Concerning my age, i'm pretty sure i'm older than you
    Your opinion.
    I bet you are 13-15.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I honestly can't see Gaara getting very far, however i believe he would cause some incredible damage considering that the village had been destroyed there would be allot of free ground to make lots and lots of sand which he can use to his advantage.

I believe that the Leaf village has to many strong Ninja's that could out match gaara not to mention they have incredible battle strategist Shikaku Nara at their disposal.

Gaara doesn't have the battle experience or the intelligence to take on the Leaf.
    I guess yellow flash can. lol.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Your opinion.
    I bet you are 13-15.
    If you say so, i won't disagree with you. Just hope your not talking about yourself

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi

Hi

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi

Hi

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you say so, i won't disagree with you. Just hope your not talking about yourself
    You are really underestimating Gaara, maybe he might not be able to beat them altogether but saying guy, kakashi or tsunade can beat Gaara one on one is just out of the question, maybe you should reread Gaara fights again and give special attention to his moves and how they work, I am positive that you will change your mind.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

Why do gaara haters always try to use that.. Gaara was protecting his village, so he had to constantly make sure his people were safe. If naruto had fought pain and then the entire kohona 11 came into the pit and tried to help him, naruto would have lost too, because he would be trying to focus on saving his friend instead of focusing solely on fighting.

Kakashi was made leader of the mid-range unit, yet they had mizukage and tsuchikage. They put a jonin ninja before a kage ninja. And its only your opinion that onoki was the strongest ninja. Sure he put in work with madara, but you seem to forget that gaara actually saved oonoki from the Edo Mizukage during their fight. And gaara was responsible for Mizukage's defeat.

Gaara defeated kazekage, Mizukage, and aided in the defeat on mu (before it was known that muu split). I guess i should have said, he fought against 3 kage's and aided in their defeat.

I wont disagree with you about one thing, I am very much a gaara fanboy. But you know what i originally meant dont try to change my word around. i said that gaara would have been responsible for the defeat of EDO EMS MADARA. If madara didnt activate his rinnegan then gaara would have been responsible for his defeat.

You truely have to be a kakashi fanboy to EVER believe that he could beat gaara with mid difficulty.. You think a kakashi who cant fly, and is a close to mid range fighter, and who has no way of avoiding a sand avalanche and sand requiem combo is capable of defeating gaara mid difficulty..

You are in SERIOUS DENILE. SMH

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He couldn't have succeed cuz it's konoha we are talking about

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess yellow flash can. lol.
    Oi, don't hate.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

During rebuilding phase if Gaara did the sand tsunami to Konoha almost everyone would be dead besides the strong ninjas. Kakashi and Gai would eventually kill Gaara with low diff, but not after Gaara did heavy destructive damage to poor Konoha.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 Kawaii to live 2 Sugoi to
    die

Please takes note of the chakkra reserve, Gaara wouldn't have enough chakkra to take out all of the Leaf

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    赤砂のサソリ

like i said if gaara prepare the a attack it no problem for him, from the start he fly above the leaf vallige and drop sand hail combind with exploid tags after the sand tsunami and the leaf is destroy i can see only a few can survive that, chills inside the sand ball in the sky and use the third eye to fing the surviver and try to sand cofin them