Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 138

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    "This Susanoo is destruction-incarnate, everyone who has seen it, has died."

    This proves Uchiha Madara had the Perfect Susanoo long before he attained the Rinnegan, hence...his EMS version is all that he needs to stabilise and Perfect his Susanoo.


    "Yata no Kagami for defense, Totsuka no Tsurugi for offense, he is invincible".

    Black Zetsu, the will of Uchiha Madara himself, who pertains all of his knowledge and original decisions, deemed the combination of those two weapons as invincible, hence.....the bearer of those weapons is invincible.


    "I told you not to open your mouth so easily! You're just words and no actions, what someone like you says is worth nothing!"

    Yes he has a great personality, yes he tries his very best, yes he is loyal to his village and yes.....he is super smart and elite! That still doesn't change the fact that Kakashi has never kept his word or promises, whether due to extremely bad luck, hesitation or pure lack of chance......Kakashi's words are not worth much.


    "He was known as the God of shinobi!"

    Even though we haven't seen it, and many people don't want to believe it, Sarutobi Hiruzen, in his prime, was the strongest shinobi to have ever lived. I have put this fact here because Kishimoto himself has confirmed it and it is certainly believable seeing that a 70 year old Hiruzen who had lost most of his strength and chakra to his old age, sealed away 2 former Hokage, Senju Hashirama and Senju Tobirama, took away all of Orochimaru's jutsu, putting a dent in his plans for years, and leaving him whimpering and screaming like a child, at 70! Edo Madara is not included in this because he is just a soul wrapped in dust and earth and not a living breathing human.


    Edo Madara is the strongest being!

    Whether living or dead, natural or abnormal, he has unlimited chakra, an indestructible and regenerative exterior, Mokuton, EMS, Rinnegan, Perfect Susanoo, years upon years of battle experience........Edo Madara is the strongest thus far and there is no denying it!
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 11-19-2012 at 05:55 PM.

  2. #2
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Lot's of people love to downplay Hiruzen in favour of Hashirama by claiming Kishi changed his mind, they then try to dismiss those who claim Hiruzen is stronger as fanboys.
     
         

  3. #3
    Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    markdabomb22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whore Island
    Posts
    4,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Agreed nice job
     
         

  4. #4
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by markdabomb22 View Post
    Agreed nice job
    Thanks for the rep man!
     
         

  5. #5
    RikudoKakashi T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    What do you mean?
     
         

  6. #6
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    What do you mean?
    Precisely what I wrote....
     
         

  7. #7
    Uchiha Obito Rinnegan No Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Rinnegan No Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    oUTER sPACE
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    I concur, you make valid points.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member nibilbhai's Avatar
    Status
    nibilbhai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sick of Hearing "One
    Piece sucks"
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Can anyone tell me how to add that 'Show' button in a thread?
     
         

  9. #9
    The Legendary Devil Hunter minator93's Avatar
    Status
    minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    11,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    I agree with the reast but not the following :

    "Yata no Kagami for defense, Totsuka no Tsurugi for offense, he is invincible".

    This would fail against Edo Madara, Tobi, Kakashi, Minato, Current Naruto and Hiruzen!

    "I told you not to open your mouth so easily! You're just words and no actions, what someone like you says is worth nothing!"

    This is just Obito playing the wannabe Savior
     
         

  10. #10
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    I agree with the reast but not the following :

    "Yata no Kagami for defense, Totsuka no Tsurugi for offense, he is invincible".

    This would fail against Edo Madara, Tobi, Kakashi, Minato, Current Naruto and Hiruzen!

    "I told you not to open your mouth so easily! You're just words and no actions, what someone like you says is worth nothing!"

    This is just Obito playing the wannabe Savior
    Explain to me how someone beats this combination?



    If you look back at all of Kakashis empty promises, you will realise this just as I have.
     
         

  11. #11
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Explain to me how someone beats this combination?
    Simply by waiting for Itachi to exhaust himself. Susanoo drains a freaking lot of him. It's not like he can use Totsuka all the time and you cannot avoid it - if that was so, then he would have used Totsuka on the very beginning against Nagato (who was immobile, making it so much easier to catch him with Totsuka).
     
         

  12. #12
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Simply by waiting for Itachi to exhaust himself. Susanoo drains a freaking lot of him. It's not like he can use Totsuka all the time and you cannot avoid it - if that was so, then he would have used Totsuka on the very beginning against Nagato (who was immobile, making it so much easier to catch him with Totsuka).
    Edit. Susanoo drains the users life force. That's a bit more intense.
     
         

  13. #13
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    Edit. Susanoo drains the users life force. That's a bit more intense.
    Well... Susanoo is a double-edged sword.
    Itachi fans overrate Susanoo as hell. It's the absolute last resort for Itachi and even if he uses it, he will collapse soon afterwards. Yet people think that non-edo Itachi would bring up Susanoo on the beginning of the fight and automatically stomp anyone with Totsuka. So wrong.

    This is the same in case of Sasuke. His eyesight was deteriorating but slowly. Probably similar to how Kakashi's sight was getting worse.
    Once he formed full Susanoo, though, he went half-blind almost right away.
     
         

  14. #14
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Simply by waiting for Itachi to exhaust himself. Susanoo drains a freaking lot of him. It's not like he can use Totsuka all the time and you cannot avoid it - if that was so, then he would have used Totsuka on the very beginning against Nagato (who was immobile, making it so much easier to catch him with Totsuka).
    So if Sasuke had waited for Danzo to exhaust himself with Izanagi, he would have beaten him? No, Danzo would have released his jutsu.

    In the same sense, Itachi can withdraw his Susanoo whenever he wants. You are also underestimating the speed of Susanoo. Remember Sasuke's arrows? No one ever dodged them without sage modes threat perception.

    Itachi got Nagato with the very first and last strike of Totsuka.
     
         

  15. #15
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    So if Sasuke had waited for Danzo to exhaust himself with Izanagi, he would have beaten him? No, Danzo would have released his jutsu.
    What does Izanagi has to do with Susanoo?

    In the same sense, Itachi can withdraw his Susanoo whenever he wants. You are also underestimating the speed of Susanoo.
    He can withdraw it when he wants. But you know, Susanoo drain is not hours long. It's minutes if not seconds, at least for Itachi. How long do you think Itachi can keep on withdrawing and casting Susanoo back and forth before he is exhausted?
    Also, arrows are not used by Itachi's Susanoo.

    Itachi got Nagato with the very first and last strike of Totsuka.
    Yeah, but this very first and last strike of Totsuka was performed after a long battle. If Totsuka could be used earlier, Itachi obviously WOULD have used it earlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    These are Madaras words as he pours his will inside Zetsu: "I put my will inside this.......consider it as though half of it is me."

    And are you freaking kidding me?
    Will and conciousness is not the same. Black Zetsu is Madara'ish, but it doesn't mean he's Madara.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member nibilbhai's Avatar
    Status
    nibilbhai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sick of Hearing "One
    Piece sucks"
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Nice thread. Yet i didn't get that kakashi part.
     
         

  17. #17
    Fluffy Man Codawg's Avatar
    Status
    Codawg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Don't blink. They'll get you if you do
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like
    *om nom nom* MY RAMEN!!!!
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Well done, nicely made points. *hands a cookie for the moment*
     
         

  18. #18
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    "This Susanoo is destruction-incarnate, everyone who has seen it, has died."

    This proves Uchiha Madara had the Perfect Susanoo long before he attained the Rinnegan, hence...his EMS version is all that he needs to stabilise and Perfect his Susanoo.


    "Yata no Kagami for defense, Totsuka no Tsurugi for offense, he is invincible".

    Black Zetsu, a form of consciousness of Uchiha Madara himself, who pertains all of his knowledge and original decisions, deemed the combination of those two weapons as invincible, hence.....the bearer of those weapons is invincible.


    "I told you not to open your mouth so easily! You're just words and no actions, what someone like you says is worth nothing!"

    Yes he has a great personality, yes he tries his very best, yes he is loyal to his village and yes.....he is super smart and elite! That still doesn't change the fact that Kakashi has never kept his word or promises, whether due to extremely bad luck, hesitation or pure lack of chance......Kakashi's words are not worth much.


    "He was known as the God of shinobi!"

    Even though we haven't seen it, and many people don't want to believe it, Sarutobi Hiruzen, in his prime, was the strongest shinobi to have ever lived. I have put this fact here because Kishimoto himself has confirmed it and it is certainly believable seeing that a 70 year old Hiruzen who had lost most of his strength and chakra to his old age, sealed away 2 former Hokage, Senju Hashirama and Senju Tobirama, took away all of Orochimaru's jutsu, putting a dent in his plans for years, and leaving him whimpering and screaming like a child, at 70! Edo Madara is not included in this because he is just a soul wrapped in dust and earth and not a living breathing human.


    Edo Madara is the strongest being!

    Whether living or dead, natural or abnormal, he has unlimited chakra, an indestructible and regenerative exterior, Mokuton, EMS, Rinnegan, Perfect Susanoo, years upon years of battle experience........Edo Madara is the strongest thus far and there is no denying it!
    Cool but I saw one error (which is bolded)
    Isn't Tsunade still alive?
     
         

  19. #19
    Member nibilbhai's Avatar
    Status
    nibilbhai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sick of Hearing "One
    Piece sucks"
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    Cool but I saw one error (which is bolded)
    Isn't Tsunade still alive?
    She's about to die now. By using rest of her chakra as medicine for the kages.
     
         

  20. #20
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    Cool but I saw one error (which is bolded)
    Isn't Tsunade still alive?
    The statement was relevant when it was spoken.
     
         

  21. #21
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    @iSpeak the Truth: She isn't dead yet tho
    @nibilbhai: We don't know that yet, let's let the manga tell us that, no?
     
         

  22. #22
    Member nibilbhai's Avatar
    Status
    nibilbhai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sick of Hearing "One
    Piece sucks"
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    @nibilbhai: We don't know that yet, let's let the manga tell us that, no?
    @HadouKage: Are you online from mobile?
     
         

  23. #23
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    @iSpeak the Truth: She isn't dead yet tho
    When Madara said those words, at that precise moment, they were true. Anything after that is irrelevant.
     
         

  24. #24
    RikudoKakashi T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    "Yata no Kagami for defense, Totsuka no Tsurugi for offense, he is invincible".

    Black Zetsu, a form of consciousness of Uchiha Madara himself, who pertains all of his knowledge and original decisions, deemed the combination of those two weapons as invincible, hence.....the bearer of those weapons is invincible.
    I disagree with this. Eventhough Black Zetsu was created by Madara, he said it was much more weaker, and they don't seem to share consciousness since Madara asked to Obito what happened to Nagato, when we know that Black Zetsu normally should know what happened, like he asked also what happened since he was dead, something that black Zetsu should know. Also, Black Zetsu seeems not to even know Susanoo when he says "what's this?"



    How could he not know Susanoo if he is Madaras consciousness? Like he didn't even knew Susanoo carries a lot of risks:


    How can't he know that if he is Madara's consciousness?

    Either they don't share consciousness like i think it's is, or simply Kishimoto messed up and didn't think about it back then
     
         

  25. #25
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I disagree with this. Eventhough Black Zetsu was created by Madara, he said it was much more weaker, and they don't seem to share consciousness since Madara asked to Obito what happened to Nagato, when we know that Black Zetsu normally should know what happened, like he asked also what happened since he was dead, something that black Zetsu should know. Also, Black Zetsu seeems not to even know Susanoo when he says "what's this?"



    How could he not know Susanoo if he is Madaras consciousness? Like he didn't even knew Susanoo carries a lot of risks:


    How can't he know that if he is Madara's consciousness?

    Either they don't share consciousness like i think it's is, or simply Kishimoto messed up and didn't think about it back then

    It was white Zetsu that asked what it was. Black Zetsu's words could be loosely translated.

    In the anime, which is the closest accurate translation of the manga, black Zetsu, upon seeing Susanoo says, "this is...."


    What more can you question after Madara himself put his hand on Zetsu and transferred his will on to him? I said he was a form of his consciousness, meaning, he has his personality, knowledge, attitude and desires, obviously they aren't telepathically linked over the living world and the after life.......
     
         

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •