Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Re: Confirmed, non-debatable FACTS; that are still denied by some......

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    These are Madaras words as he pours his will inside Zetsu: "I put my will inside this.......consider it as though half of it is me."

And are you freaking kidding me?
    I already said what i wanted to say. It's up to you can believe what you want

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    What does Izanagi has to do with Susanoo?

He can withdraw it when he wants. But you know, Susanoo drain is not hours long. It's minutes if not seconds, at least for Itachi. How long do you think Itachi can keep on withdrawing and casting Susanoo back and forth before he is exhausted?
    Also, arrows are not used by Itachi's Susanoo.

Yeah, but this very first and last strike of Totsuka was performed after a long battle. If Totsuka could be used earlier, Itachi obviously WOULD have used it earlier.

Will and conciousness is not the same. Black Zetsu is Madara'ish, but it doesn't mean he's Madara.

I am talking about the general,base speed of Susanoo. It is the same as those arrows.

It was a long battle because Itachi was still under Kabutos spell for most of that battle, then Itachi had to end Chibaku Tensei, the only opening was after that, and Nagato was sealed.

So Black Zetsu has Madaras knowledge, his will and he is also Madaraish but not the real guy? I agree 100% lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

No, Itachi is not invincible just because Zetsu said that doesn't make it true at all. Hruzen was called god of shinobi by 1 person and you think this is true? Kabuto is the close So6p then because he said he was. Anyone that unlocks the 8th gate will become the strongest in the universe then. Why didn't you use these? Hashirama was so strong his power was believe to be a myth. Stop being baised to the people you like please. If your gonna say shit like this than use all of these too. Oh and didn't edo Madara say only Hashirama could stop him? Put that in there too.

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

The Yata mirror protects only from fire, earth, water and lighting based attacks.
    Hiruzen is not even close to the strongest ninjas.

I agree with the other points.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    No, Itachi is not invincible just because Zetsu said that doesn't make it true at all. Hruzen was called god of shinobi by 1 person and you think this is true? Kabuto is the close So6p then because he said he was. Anyone that unlocks the 8th gate will become the strongest in the universe then. Why didn't you use these? Hashirama was so strong his power was believe to be a myth. Stop being baised to the people you like please. If your gonna say shit like this than use all of these too. Oh and didn't edo Madara say only Hashirama could stop him? Put that in there too.
    Madara=Black Zetsu said that

God of shinobi is a title, a title is not given by 1 person, it is earned by power and feats which are unknown to us as yet. Kishimoto has also confirmed this.

Edo Madara said Hashirama could stop him while he was alive with only his EMS, not with Hashirama inside him as well! That is what was meant.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I don't understand what this argument is about. Everyone already agrees that Edo Madara is the strongest; he's a hacked character. Invincible, with all of his own, Pain, and the 1st Hokage's abilities.

On the other hand, how can you claim the Perfect Susanoo is unbeatable when it... was... clearly beaten. Why didn't the Uchiha win the war? Why did the 1st Hokage slap Madara down? Because what black Zetsu said was at the very least an exageration. Is it really strong? Of course. We've heard all kinds of hype about it. We heard a lot of hype about Kurama as well, at least as much as we heard about Susanoo.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaya View Post
    On the other hand, how can you claim the Perfect Susanoo is unbeatable when it... was... clearly beaten. Why didn't the Uchiha win the war? Why did the 1st Hokage slap Madara down? Because what black Zetsu said was at the very least an exageration. Is it really strong?

Status
    This user has no status.

Not a thread i agree with at all, although many people on this site share your views.
    First, black zetsu also said ametarasu will not stop until anything it touches is incinerated, yet tobi took a direct hit and wasnt incinerated. Thus, a mere statement isnt an all binding divine truth.

And with the hiruzen thing again. How many times have i said it. Kishi also said tobi is madara, many times in the manga. Look what happened with that.
    But ok, lets say what kishi says is what we judge. Fine. First, tell me what did I say in this statement:
    'ispeaks thread was said to have been the greatest'.
    Did i say your thread is the greatest? No, just that people say it is. The above line gives no opinion or statement of my own, just what others say. Amazing some people dont have the comprehension skills to get this. Truth is, the author of this manga doesnt care who the strongest hokage or shinobi is, thats just fanboys/girls on this site, who like wasting their time arguing over what might have happened in a cartoon.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Not a thread i agree with at all, although many people on this site share your views.
    First, black zetsu also said ametarasu will not stop until anything it touches is incinerated, yet tobi took a direct hit and wasnt incinerated. Thus, a mere statement isnt an all binding divine truth.

And with the hiruzen thing again. How many times have i said it. Kishi also said tobi is madara, many times in the manga. Look what happened with that.
    But ok, lets say what kishi says is what we judge. Fine. First, tell me what did I say in this statement:
    'ispeaks thread was said to have been the greatest'.
    Did i say your thread is the greatest? No, just that people say it is. The above line gives no opinion or statement of my own, just what others say. Amazing some people dont have the comprehension skills to get this. Truth is, the author of this manga doesnt care who the strongest hokage or shinobi is, thats just fanboys/girls on this site, who like wasting their time arguing over what might have happened in a cartoon.
    Well Obito obviously used Izanagi, I mean there's a reason he has a collection of a hundred Sharingans in his lab, that was his fail safe!

And we will all just have to wait and see what he was like in his prime then won't we? Until then, he remains; the "God of shinobi".

Status
    This user has no status.

Well Obito obviously used Izanagi, I mean there's a reason he has a collection of a hundred Sharingans in his lab, that was his fail safe!

And we will all just have to wait and see what he was like in his prime then won't we? Until then, he remains; the "God of shinobi".
    Because one character said so? You guys are hilarious. And btw, by your logic, tobi is still madara.

Status
    ~

the term "fail safe" refers to transcription seal itachi put on sasuke in case tobi tries to contact him not izanagi ._.

fail safe wasnt even used in official viz translation instead of that it was itachi's last trick

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    the term "fail safe" refers to transcription seal itachi put on sasuke in case tobi tries to contact him not izanagi ._.

fail safe wasnt even used in official viz translation instead of that it was itachi's last trick
    Why does it matter? Btw though, it was translated as such in the anime, hence it is accurate.

Status
    ~

Why does it matter? Btw though, it was translated as such in the anime, hence it is accurate.
    -_______-

Status
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing

I agree. And oh my I guess DrProof has some legit competition now

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

Madara=Black Zetsu said that

God of shinobi is a title, a title is not given by 1 person, it is earned by power and feats which are unknown to us as yet. Kishimoto has also confirmed this.

Edo Madara said Hashirama could stop him while he was alive with only his EMS, not with Hashirama inside him as well! That is what was meant.
    Madara doesn't = black zetsu they are not the same person or nothing like that. Is white zetsu=Hashirama so anything white zetsu say Hashi is saying it? NO, and god of shinobi thing. Read the thread above yours on hot threads you'll see kishi nip that in the bud. I can't believe you even made a thread saying these thing are confirmed facts because 1 person said these, even then the manga proves you wrong or contradicts what your saying.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

totsuka is broken. clearly orochimaru is still alive.

actually of the first part of naruto is freakin broken... next thing we know Orochimaru will be summoning the first and second again with no regard to the reaper death seal.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

"Yata no Kagami for defense, Totsuka no Tsurugi for offense, he is invincible".

Black Zetsu, the will of Uchiha Madara himself, who pertains all of his knowledge and original decisions, deemed the combination of those two weapons as invincible, hence.....the bearer of those weapons is invincible.

Invincible is obviously a hyperbole as Itachi can still be beaten with his Susanoo active.

Also Black Zetsu does not have Madara's knowledge, or original decisions, just his will.

Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-19-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Madara doesn't = black zetsu they are not the same person or nothing like that. Is white zetsu=Hashirama so anything white zetsu say Hashi is saying it? NO, and god of shinobi thing. Read the thread above yours on hot threads you'll see kishi nip that in the bud. I can't believe you even made a thread saying these thing are confirmed facts because 1 person said these, even then the manga proves you wrong or contradicts what your saying.
    Did Hashirama pour his will inside a Zetsu and say "consider it as though half of it is me"? And does white Zetsu know about Senju techniques and age old weapons like black Zetsu knows about Uchiha techniques, Yata and Totsuka? Didn't think so....

Iruka was reflecting on Hiruzens title of "God of shinobi"! Why is it so hard to understand that? He didn't make it up on the spot, Hiruzen was given that title for his power in his prime!
    Quit with this 1 person crap and get a dictionary for the meaning of the word "title"!

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Madara Uchiha , "People called him the ultimate Shinobi"

Dan, "Only Hashirama can beat him".

Sarutobi is already debatable

Madara can't be the strongest, if he thinks someone else has the power to stop him.

Ok you make no god damn sense............. If itachi is invincible.. how the hell is Madara the strongest being????? YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Invincible is obviously a hyperbole as Itachi can still be beaten with his Susanoo active.

Also Black Zetsu does not have Madara's knowledge, will, or original decisions.
    What?! Where were you when Madara poured his will and knowledge inside white Zetsu and turned him black?