Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi>>>>>>>>>>>>>pain easily

(NOT A FAN BOII)...basically itachi beats pain easily because there are 6of them and we all know that they can be hit with Genjutsu(jiraya showed us this)...but they all share a field of vision and itachi utilizes visual genjutsu so all he has to do is catch one of them should not be that hard since there are so many targets and in effect they all get hit:

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: itachi>>>>>>>>>>>>>pain easily

And then there still is the outer path.. Uh oh

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I said pain you know the ones naruto fought yea that one but nagato would technically get hit with the genjutsu to since he is the one seeing everything

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Itachi might beat the six paths, it depends on the situation, knowledge of each other, etc. However, it's not as simple as your explanation, Nagato was a very experienced shinobi, and had worked with Itachi for a few years. He isn't dumb enough to look into the eyes of a Sharingan user.
    The main reason a fight between Itachi and Pain could go either way is because Amaterasu beats all paths but the Deva, so it's pretty much Deva vs Itachi, which is really debateable. How do you propose Itachi counters Chibaku ? Tell me that and I'll admit that Itachi>Pein. He might know the weakness to the tech, but I don't think he can take it out by himself.

Nagato vs Itachi would however be a mid diff win for Nagato.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im saying itachis main fighting style is genjutsu even if he worked with him and even if you try not to look in his eyes there are 6of them and there all linked to each other and nagato with his skill he can catch 1of them which is all he need...Also you forget he has susanoo forget ametarasu tsukiomi would be enough because he does not hhave to take out the deva path directly...i never said he can be nagato i said pain(the ones naruto fought)but if he hits them with genjutsu nagato will feel the effect...also no nagato does not beat him mid difficulty he wins with a high level of difficulty if he wins at all

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

*Waits for Celestial Tera Blast*

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by romeboii View Post
    im saying itachis main fighting style is genjutsu even if he worked with him and even if you try not to look in his eyes there are 6of them and there all linked to each other and nagato with his skill he can catch 1of them which is all he need...Also you forget he has susanoo forget ametarasu tsukiomi would be enough because he does not hhave to take out the deva path directly...i never said he can be nagato i said pain(the ones naruto fought)but if he hits them with genjutsu nagato will feel the effect...also no nagato does not beat him mid difficulty he wins with a high level of difficulty if he wins at all
    Stating that Itachi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>someone just because he could catch them and force them to look into their eyes is not a good enough explanation Pain was a sensory ninja, he can fight him with his eyes closed, using the Rain Tiger Technique for example. There is also the fact that Pain can still just back up, and use Chibaku.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Stating that Itachi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>someone just because he could catch them and force them to look into their eyes is not a good enough explanation Pain was a sensory ninja, he can fight him with his eyes closed, using the Rain Tiger Technique for example. There is also the fact that Pain can still just back up, and use Chibaku.
    sp your basically telling me that itachi cant catch at least one of the pains in genjutsu if he fights with his eyes closed he gets beat with out genjutsu fighting itachi.. he is not a sensor cause if he was he would had been able to sense naruto when he used the smoke bomb to block there sight and attack

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

sp your basically telling me that itachi cant catch at least one of the pains in genjutsu if he fights with his eyes closed he gets beat with out genjutsu fighting itachi.. he is not a sensor cause if he was he would had been able to sense naruto when he used the smoke bomb to block there sight and attack
    He was a sensory ninja

Plot no Jutsu was a huuge factor in that fight and you know it, but I'll giv you that one, it has never been confirmed that Nagato can use his sensory abilities through the paths.

It hardly matters though, the only thing that changes is that Pain would have a harder time avoiding the Genjutsu, but it's still possible. It also doesn't change the fact that Pain can still just start out with a Chibaku, and finish the fight quickly, before Itachi manages to "catch" one of the Pains

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He was a sensory ninja

Plot no Jutsu was a huuge factor in that fight and you know it, but I'll giv you that one, it has never been confirmed that Nagato can use his sensory abilities through the paths.

It hardly matters though, the only thing that changes is that Pain would have a harder time avoiding the Genjutsu, but it's still possible. It also doesn't change the fact that Pain can still just start out with a Chibaku, and finish the fight quickly, before Itachi manages to "catch" one of the Pains
    you really think itachi can be defeated that easily with 1jutsu that did not easily defeat kakashi naruto...im not sayin its easy for itachi since you put it like this but i am saying that he can catch the animal path..itachi utilizes clones crows and he is more then just clever with his genjutsu you can get caught in it when it does not seem you looked him in the eyes... plot no jutsu was used very effectively against jiraya as well though

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

you really think itachi can be defeated that easily with 1jutsu that did not easily defeat kakashi naruto...im not sayin its easy for itachi since you put it like this but i am saying that he can catch the animal path..itachi utilizes clones crows and he is more then just clever with his genjutsu you can get caught in it when it does not seem you looked him in the eyes... plot no jutsu was used very effectively against jiraya as well though
    He never used it against Kakashi, and it took Naruto six Kyuubi tails to get out, and all Nagato did was state that he'd just have to make a bigger one. So yes, I am saying that Itachi can't defend against the jutsu. And like I said, Itachi could possibly beat the Six Paths, but it'd be extremely hard, and if Pain uses Chibaku, Itachi's done for.
    Are you saying that Jiraiya would have defeated the Paths if not for Plot ? :s I've gotta say, I disagree with that

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok your right about he did not use it against kakashi put that by accident...and yes he did take out three and he was able to fight again but the ones that were killed got bought back(if thats not plot no jutsu what is) he did not even have intel on them but he beat them and he looked like he could of took 3more on to me...and do you think that nagato will use that against a non jinchiruki also do you think that he can do that before abimal path get hit with genjutsu

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

ok your right about he did not use it against kakashi put that by accident...and yes he did take out three and he was able to fight again but the ones that were killed got bought back(if thats not plot no jutsu what is) he did not even have intel on them but he beat them and he looked like he could of took 3more on to me...and do you think that nagato will use that against a non jinchiruki also do you think that he can do that before abimal path get hit with genjutsu
    Well, after he made one against Naruto Konan said something like "why did you make it so big?" so he has obviously used it before against non-jinchuurikis.
    And he could always use the tactic he used against Naruto, Bee and Itachi, the Shinra Tensei/Chibaku Tensei combo. If it worked against the fastest character in the series, it's going to work against Itachi

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    that's the shittest explanation i' ever read.
    Susanno
    Amaterasu
    Explosive Clones
    Izanami

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    you only listed his abilities, I already knew them so.. im still not convinced.
    Totsuka seals up anthing it pierces but yata mirrior reflects anything and changes shap to suit the wielder so i dont see pein donig anything against it.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    赤砂のサソリ

fails

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, after he made one against Naruto Konan said something like "why did you make it so big?" so he has obviously used it before against non-jinchuurikis.
    And he could always use the tactic he used against Naruto, Bee and Itachi, the Shinra Tensei/Chibaku Tensei combo. If it worked against the fastest character in the series, it's going to work against Itachi
    i think its great that you feel pain will pull out a jutsu like that before itachi tries to use genjutsu because that is not how itachi starts fights off

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

i think its great that you feel pain will pull out a jutsu like that before itachi tries to use genjutsu because that is not how itachi starts fights off
    I'm assuming you meant "that's not how Nagato starts fights off"
    Ad why the hell not ? Nagato was the leader of the organization Itachi was a part of. He knew all about his techniques, and his talent in Genjutsu, do you think that he wouldn't watch out for those techniques ?
    If Nagato had no knowledge at all on Itachi, then Itachi might be able to defeat the six paths of Pain, but the fact is that you still haven't come up with a way for Itachi countering Chibaku. I repeat, stating that "a character>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>someone easily" and explaining it by saying "he could just grab him and put him in a Genjutsu" is not the way to do things.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Catching one path in genjutsu doesn't effect the other paths...

Last edited by iSpeak; 11-20-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The fact that you don't know Nagato is a sensor ninja makes this whole thread invalid.

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

only sound genjustsu(which were stated to be the most deadly types of genjutsus,obviously) which itachi has none of so he ain't beating pein ,but the only problem is that without the help of another uchiha sound genjutsus shits on itachi at least pein had a counter to them.and even if he manages to pull of izamani, is itachi really dumb enough to risk one of his eyes to put ONE of nagato LIFELESS corpses inside that bullshit that can be broken?.....useless ass technique izanami i swear....

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

uhh more itachi riders... someone end them :sy:

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak View Post
    Catching one path in genjutsu doesn't effect the other paths...
    if its a visiual genjutsu and they all share the same field of vision it does effect them

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by VangBro95 View Post
    The fact that you don't know Nagato is a sensor ninja makes this whole thread invalid.
    well if you know all the realm pains have different abilities then you would know they all have different abilities and if being a sensor was an ability he could use threw the paths then when naruto used the smoke bomb then he would not have been able to use that to blind the realms and take them out duhhhh

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

The Pain Realms aren't sensors. Otherwise, Deva and the rest wouldn't have been constantly fooled by surprise bunshin.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»