Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea #JanaWasHere
    #JanaIsAwesome I agree
    <.<

Open Ken/Tai fight

Starting at mid range | Plain Filed | Pure Freeform Ken and tai | Vayne in sig | Fun required | Someone who continues a fight >_>

Vayne has two swords located as his left waist sheathed, on his right waist there is a kunia, and somewhere on the field he has a cane that is shorter than him by a few inches, cane is let's say Long range, I will use it if necessary

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You Are Madara
    Uchiha" ~ Madara Uchiha

Re: Open Ken/Tai fight

What if I tell you your whole life is a lie? Your sword is your only friend? () Alright, I'll give you some fun and try to continue. Begin!!

Fumio shoulder high with arms extend, wielding his sword out in front, calmly places his left foot in front and right foot in back, inches apart. His eyes reading, observing every inch of his opponents body. He rises his sword high into the sky and begin dashing forward, still eyes fixate on his opponent, anaylzing any signs of possible movement and counter-attack to be made. Mid-way of approaching his opponent, Fumio lower his sword - in striking stance, pointing the sharp edge or tip of the sword, aiming towards the opponent mid-section or stomach. "Die!!?"

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea #JanaWasHere
    #JanaIsAwesome I agree
    <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    What if I tell you your whole life is a lie? Your sword is your only friend? () Alright, I'll give you some fun and try to continue. Begin!!

Fumio shoulder high with arms extend, wielding his sword out in front, calmly places his left foot in front and right foot in back, inches apart. His eyes reading, observing every inch of his opponents body. He rises his sword high into the sky and begin dashing forward, still eyes fixate on his opponent, anaylzing any signs of possible movement and counter-attack to be made. Mid-way of approaching his opponent, Fumio lower his sword - in striking stance, pointing the sharp edge or tip of the sword, aiming towards the opponent mid-section or stomach. "Die!!?"
    Vayne observed the opponent approaching him with speed, without hesitation, he good see the determination in the eyes of the opponent the flare of the youth. Vayne was not pleased no swordsmanship ethics not even a bow.
    Vayne began slipping to anger slowly, he was about to get encased by the darkness, the opponent was reaching Vayne, he had his sword in striking stance, that lead to Vayne snapping out of the trance he was in, he waited for when the opponent's sword tip was 2 meters away from him, he quickly reached for the kunia on his waste with his right arm, the opponent was now almost about to reach Vayne, Vayns quickly side stepped the attack to the left, the opponent was continuing his running due to his momentum, Vayne then with his right arm with the Kunia held in it, hit the opponents sword(about mid section of it) and caused it to slightly sling towards the right(your left) Vayne exploited this and took a few steps back.
    "Your Name, Occupation, and Rank warrior"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You Are Madara
    Uchiha" ~ Madara Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Vayne observed the opponent approaching him with speed, without hesitation, he good see the determination in the eyes of the opponent the flare of the youth. Vayne was not pleased no swordsmanship ethics not even a bow.
    Vayne began slipping to anger slowly, he was about to get encased by the darkness, the opponent was reaching Vayne, he had his sword in striking stance, that lead to Vayne snapping out of the trance he was in, he waited for when the opponent's sword tip was 2 meters away from him, he quickly reached for the kunia on his waste with his right arm, the opponent was now almost about to reach Vayne, Vayns quickly side stepped the attack to the left, the opponent was continuing his running due to his momentum, Vayne then with his right arm with the Kunia held in it, hit the opponents sword(about mid section of it) and caused it to slightly sling towards the right(your left) Vayne exploited this and took a few steps back.
    "Your Name, Occupation, and Rank warrior"
    Caught off guard, smirking with such pleased in his eyes, as easily exploited his attack was - thrown to the side like childs play, he balance himself with confidence fixing his standing, balancing straight up, and feet and legs position close-tight with his sword extending out in front, wield in his right hand. "My, my, he knows how to dance..... Fine! My name is Fumio. I am Chuunin of Sunagakure. My occupation..... well, it is to kill by any means!!?"

His serious in his words and voice clam, showing of energy that when projects as a speaker, shakens his body with excitement. He grins and his exression upon his face turns slightly emotionless. "Don't disappointment...." spoken with a deeper tone, while his footwork change (placing his right foot out in front and left and back). He alter his body into a defensive stance while holding his sword. He wield his sword extended outward to the side of his right, in the air. He also then reach in is pouch, grabbed and remove three kunia knife from his pouch and wielded in his left hand, inward to his left side. "Lets begin... punk!!!"

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea #JanaWasHere
    #JanaIsAwesome I agree
    <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    Caught off guard, smirking with such pleased in his eyes, as easily exploited his attack was - thrown to the side like childs play, he balance himself with confidence fixing his standing, balancing straight up, and feet and legs position close-tight with his sword extending out in front, wield in his right hand. "My, my, he knows how to dance..... Fine! My name is Fumio. I am Chuunin of Sunagakure. My occupation..... well, it is to kill by any means!!?"

His serious in his words and voice clam, showing of energy that when projects as a speaker, shakens his body with excitement. He grins and his exression upon his face turns slightly emotionless. "Don't disappointment...." spoken with a deeper tone, while his footwork change (placing his right foot out in front and left and back). He alter his body into a defensive stance while holding his sword. He wield his sword extended outward to the side of his right, in the air. He also then reach in is pouch, grabbed and remove three kunia knife from his pouch and wielded in his left hand, inward to his left side. "Lets begin... punk!!!"
    As the unknown Shinobi was fixing his stance Vayne took one of his swords out if his waist while it was still sheathed in it's scabber, he held it from below the hilt so a portion of his left hand was on the scabber of the sword, he held the sword faced down, as the unknown Shinobi began to speak, a slight smile escaped through Vayne's face. "Well it appears that Suna are still merciless killers, interesting." Vayne then began moving in an arc manner in a clockwise direction from his perspective.

As Vayne moved in the arc manner and Fumio moved so that he is still facing him, Vayne said" Aurelius, Vayne Aurelius of Konohagakure, rank...I refuse to be ranked, occupation peace bringer"
    As Vayne observed the opponent switching his position and taking a defensive stance, he silently observed as the opponent taunted Vayne once again he entered 'fighting mode' the kunia that was in his right arm was packed again to the original position located on Vayne,s left waist, the sword previously held in his left arm was now in the right arm with it still sheathed.

Vayne then dashed at Fumio with his right hand extended to his right side, as Vayne was about to reach Fumio he swung his sword and loosened his grip on the Scabber of the sword and caused it to travel towards Fumio in a straight pattern heading towards his head, Vayne continues his path without hesitation with his sword now slightly to his left side as he reached Fumio who would be dealing with the Scabber, he swung his sword from left to right aimed towards Fumio's right shoulder area, the stance in which Vayne did this enhanced the destructive effect of the attack, he had his right foot forward slightly to Fumio's right and his left slightly to the back and more to the right side if Fumio than Vayne's right foot, his knees where slightly bent in order to increase the force and in order to have an easier escape if needed.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You Are Madara
    Uchiha" ~ Madara Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    As the unknown Shinobi was fixing his stance Vayne took one of his swords out if his waist while it was still sheathed in it's scabber, he held it from below the hilt so a portion of his left hand was on the scabber of the sword, he held the sword faced down, as the unknown Shinobi began to speak, a slight smile escaped through Vayne's face. "Well it appears that Suna are still merciless killers, interesting." Vayne then began moving in an arc manner in a clockwise direction from his perspective.

As Vayne moved in the arc manner and Fumio moved so that he is still facing him, Vayne said" Aurelius, Vayne Aurelius of Konohagakure, rank...I refuse to be ranked, occupation peace bringer"
    As Vayne observed the opponent switching his position and taking a defensive stance, he silently observed as the opponent taunted Vayne once again he entered 'fighting mode' the kunia that was in his right arm was packed again to the original position located on Vayne,s left waist, the sword previously held in his left arm was now in the right arm with it still sheathed.

Vayne then dashed at Fumio with his right hand extended to his right side, as Vayne was about to reach Fumio he swung his sword and loosened his grip on the Scabber of the sword and caused it to travel towards Fumio in a straight pattern heading towards his head, Vayne continues his path without hesitation with his sword now slightly to his left side as he reached Fumio who would be dealing with the Scabber, he swung his sword from left to right aimed towards Fumio's right shoulder area, the stance in which Vayne did this enhanced the destructive effect of the attack, he had his right foot forward slightly to Fumio's right and his left slightly to the back and more to the right side if Fumio than Vayne's right foot, his knees where slightly bent in order to increase the force and in order to have an easier escape if needed.
    Apologies for the long wait. ^_^

In bullet time (slow motion) of an intense split second, a burning scene is fought by two shinobi; a head-on collision - a scabber and a shinobi head that within moments of impact would cause the facing shinobi death. A single life cling lke a needle and a thread... His Move...!!?

"A feint..!!" Fumio thought as his pulsing heartbeat alarmed throughout his body and glaring eyes in disbelief of his sudden trembling and hesitation as if intimidated by the attacker performance. Almost shaken by such actions, his thoughts of death became reality, but just that moment. "Speed... precision...!!" as he thought rambled on with only his eyes followed wary of everything taken place. "Movement..." he continued in thought with the knocking sounds of his heartbeat shortly echoing and then fading away silently as everything seen with 'keen vision' was brought back to normal speed...

An adrenline rush, as it would seem, overcame Fumio as he reposition his stance and then lifting his toe and heel, rising up slightly from the rooted rear foot (left), suddenly lands at a 45° angle, and sunk into the ground floor through the ball of the foot, with most of his wieght - about 70% on the leg. He contiues to move with the momentum, stepping to the side, moving to the left, further away from his opponent by pushing off his rear leg (left) with the body inches off the ground into the air, while simultaneously throwing one kunia knife, held in his left hand, at the thrown scabber - pivoting the scabber so that it spins in 360° - causing a diversion for escape (gaping distance from opponent advancement or mobility), while also with throwing the remaining two kunia knives which were thrown and aim towards your body, left shoulder and side (near your ribcage), slightly cutting you.

Note: Not very good at explaining. Also, if still some trouble, we can just forget about the Spar.

Last edited by Daryoon; 11-30-2012 at 04:45 PM.