Last training thread:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=188681

Last Technique Learned:

(Kuchiyose: Sanjū Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Triple Rashōmon
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This summoning is an upgrade of the standard Rashomon in which the user summons 3 of these demonic forms of the main gate of old Kyoto. Each gate has a specific duty: the first red gate takes the attack head-on, the second green gate reduces the power of the attack, and the third blue gate disperses the pressure.
    Note: This technique can only block A rank and below.

i gather a large amount amount of chakra into both of my arms, and Once I'v gathered enough into both of my arms I perform the Summoning handseal and then slam my hand onto the ground and release my enormous amount of chakra into the ground and then i manupliate the first gate and focus a large percentage of my chakra into the first gate to take the full force of the blast. And then i manupliate the secound gate and focus minuim percentage of my chakra into the gate to take the slowed down blast and as i manupliate the ground so the last gate comes and i focus the last of my chakra into it to take the rest of the damage and elimate the threat of the justu reaching me

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

Re: Ninjustu With The Mysterious Sensei... Who Appears Out Of Nowhere

I am here to destroy the Rashomon with a Bijūdama. Then I give you the scroll to learn Suiton: Mizurappa. Learn young one!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

You're on A-Ranks. I see.

So once again, recall how you did the Kage Bunshin technique.
    However, when you summon this next clone, focus all the chakra into the center of it to give it an explosive quality.

Tell me how you can utilize such clones.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gather a large amount of chakra and manupliate it so it goes everywhere in my body, so when I have a good amount of chakra I than examineing every point in my body till I have a good image of my legs tot eh specific details and exactly how it looks. And than i focus on my body and every inch and the size of my weight and than i focus on my facial features and when I have a good image of myself I than perfomr the Tiger handseal and as I perform the tiger handseal a perfect image of myself is right by my side. Where i than make her run towards your clone and hug her and ask for her question to be aswner and when you say no I focus all her chakra to the middle of her body wher ei than manupliate the chakra properties till it explode xD

This clone could be used for a escape since it explodes making anyone jump back
    Can be used to gather information since it can be killed and the user wont die
    Can be used to dance or date yourself xD
    Can be used for combination justu
    Can be used to shield the user

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

No questions or answers, dam it!

Good, so do you know what type of jutsus they can use?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they can only use the basic 5 and Taijustu

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

No, they can't use Basic Five...try again. >.>

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

normal ninjutsu

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

And Taijutsu too.
    (Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

For this next jutsu, focus on the flow of your chakra throughout your entire body.
    Then, form the Tiger handseal, controlling how light is reflected upon your body so that you vanish into midair.
    While this is useful, explain to me how to utilize it and the downsides of this.
    Also, how to detect someone using this jutsu

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gather a large amount of chakra into my body, and when I'v gathered enough chakra I perform the Tiger handseal and manupliate the chakra properites so the sun reflect off of my body so it looks at I have vanished into midair. And once i vanish i manupliate my chakra properities so my shadow slowly disseapers so they enemy can't see my shadow where i than focus chakra into my feet so my footsteps are more silent than they usually would be so I dont make alot of sound.

It's useful for making you invisible and make your shadow and scent disseaper, but it also can be used on the terrain to make for a offensive strike. And the downsides of this justu is that if the enemy can notice the distriation in the air current they will know that their under this justu, and to detect someone using this justu I would have to have sensory skills that of great skills or some special doujustu or by just focusing on there footsteps looking for one step but that might be hard xD

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Perfect. ^_^ I also like using this jutsu whenever I am comboing it with loud and flashy moves. For example, after tossing down a smoke bomb, I use this very jutsu to hide one clone I have created.
    I have that clone begin running somewhat defensively towards my opponent until the time is right, then I send it to short range to pull off some kind of kamikaze move, or just to simply shock my opponent. I find it works best with Shadow Clones, in fact.
    (Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Anyhow, hold out your hand and I want you to begin feeding chakra into it. If you have learned Earth jutsu before as guide, I want you to maintain a form in your hand. If you have learned Lighting jutsu before, I want you to maintain a steady control of chakra in your hand. Then, if you have maintained both natures, I want you to begin slowly turning the chakra in your hand like a spiral. Think of a hurricane.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hold out my right hand, and continue to gather chakra into my right hand. And as i continuous feed chakra into my right hand, I manupliate the chakra in my hand so it starts to spin the chakra in my hand, and as I spin it i continuously continue feeding chakra into my hand while i manupliate the chakra till a spiral starts to form where i have to concentratte hard on the sphere in my hand. And than whem im ready i shape manupliate the chakra as it is already manupliate till a sphere starts to form and disform where i add a chakra into the form to keep the sphere forming until its a rotatateing form in my hand

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Great. Keep it steady. Make sure it works like a hurricane, the center being the most focused point. Once you believe it was a steady acceleration and controlled power, I want you to slam your result upon the trunk of this wooden tree here.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I continue mantaining a great amount of concentration on my right hand since the sphere is mainly based on my focused, where i than continue to keep a good amount of chakra add to the sphere where i than manupliate the inside of the sphere so the wind start to swirl around veriously but controlled since I have great control over it. And once i believe I have had a great focus and acceleration of the sphere i run towards the tree trunk and slam my right hand with the sphere into it and when the sphere comes into contact with it the tree bark is literally split into pieces because the sphere realease a spiral of wind that roates at such fast speeds that it just shreds away at the tree

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Perfectly done. ^_^
    Now, what kind of damage would this have on an actual human being?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if used on a human it would leave there skin teribble burned from the spin from the grind into whatever it comes in contact with to inflict major damage. This tends to launch the target backward after being hit or, if the target is lying on the ground or being launched to the ground, the destructive force is enough to form a crater

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Perfect. ^_^
    Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Alright, to begin with, take out a shuriken from this pouch. I just read up on this jutsu and it looks pretty lethal. I believe you first inject your chakra into this shuriken. When it is thrown, form the Tiger seal and when the Shuriken is close range to me, create several any amount of Kage Bunshins from the Shuriken to attack me with any move.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In take one shurikcan out of my pouch, and when i have hold of it i insert a large amount of my chakra into the shurikcan where i than focus on your clone and throw the shurikcan towards your clone and as it moves at fast speed towards your clone i wait until it's close range. And i see the shurican move into close range of your clone I perform the tiger handseal and focus on the image of the shurikcan and every point and size of it before i shape manupliate manupliate the shurikcan till 10 shurikcan have formed from that 1 shurikcan that attack your clone with such grat number your clone has no chance so he is assualted by him ending him quickly

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Good.
    On the other hand, how would you defend from this move?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I could release NAgashi to send lighting out of the air paralyzing him before he cant get close to me.

Or just move out of the way so its doesnt hit you by using hurricane fist

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Alright, how about if the Shurikens go up to a thousand? How would you defend against it then?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You could either tunnel underground but the effects of tunneling underground is that you never know what the oppent has in store for you xD

Or you could form a wall of defenses in front of you that would take the blunt force of the attack leaving you unharmed xD

(Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
    Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Alright, but a Wind jutsu could also be just as effective.
    (Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Anyhow, let us move on. Time for a stronger version of Rasengan.
    I want you to call up Rasengan the same way you did earlier. However, this time, add more chakra to it and learn how to still control and spin it the same way you did earlier.
    This is Oodama Rasengan. o_O OLD MAN RASENGAN!

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gather a enormous amount of chakra into my body,and when I'v gathered enough chakra into my right arm. I release the large amount of chakra from the palm of my right hand and as the enormous amount of chakra release from my palm i manupliate the chakraq so it start to spiarl around but it is kinda not spirling right so i focus on adding a constant chakra into my palm. And as my focus is better now i manupliate the spirling of the chakra in my hand till it's size starts to increase so it's a bit bigger than the normal rasengan. And once the size is near perfect i focus on my chakra to see that it's a steady flow is going to my right palm and as it is I than manupliate the giant rasengan so the wind is spirling at insane speeds and when the chakra is speeding at fast speeds i hold it high in my right hand and run towards the tree and slam it into it and unlike the small rasengan which just make wood chips fly everywhere when i slam the odama rasengan into the tree it spins at suchs speeds that it quickly breaks through the tree.

I could dodge this justu by releaseing hurricane fist at you before you can reach me since it's a impact justu. And i can also just keep a good amount of distance from you so you can hit me with it.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Very good.
    So what might be the difference between this and a regular Rasengan?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»