Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra

Re: Shinta teaches me things

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Nice, can I also make it appear that I am riding on it? Or at least make it look like a clone is on it?

Edit, yes I have completed my Gen training
    No... you can not........

Status
    O__O'

Coolio, thanks Vision

*adds to cj thread... Later*

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Shinta this is the mud jutsu I mentioned

(Doton: Doro Rappu) - Earth Style: Mud Wrap
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short ( of mud )
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The person takes hold of Chakra infused mud already in play due to the chakra already found in the mud it can be slightly manipulated to surround the opponent. It basically blasts out and around the opponent covering their body in mud. This makes moving harder as well as restricts breathing. This is due to the chakra infused mud that covers the opponent It has the same effect as Swamp of the Underground as it makes movement harder. The mud can possibly asphyxiate the opponent if it successfully covers the opponent completely. The mud can be controlled slightly and forced to surround the opponent's head making it's way into their nose, mouth and eyes. The user must have used a Mud based Earth jutsu prior to this jutsu.
    Notes:

-Must have already used a mud based jutsu such as Swamp, Mud Fall, or mud bullets
    -Must be able to manipulate up to A rank Earth to use this
    -Must be the person's own Chakra infused Mud

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    (Raiton: Undo Jutsu) Lightning Release: Movement Technique
    Range: Short (effects only the user)
    Chakra: 20 (+5 per turn sustained)
    Damage: N/A (5/turn to the user)
    Description: By converting the users lightning chakra into electricity and infusing their bodies with small amounts of it, they are able to overcome paralysis or crippling injuries by forcibly moving themselves through commanding their own nerves and muscles with impulses caused by chakra. Dislocated limbs and numbing poisons mean nothing to someone who has mastered this allowing them to fight until their bodies are over damaged.
    Notes:
    - Can only be taught by Shinta,
    - Can not be used if the users chakra network is blocked,
    - No wind jutsu while this jutsu is active,
    - Can be maintained for three turn successively,
    - Can be used two times per match with one turn gap in between each use.

*Dislocates both your left shoulders... that's Yard's and Howard's shoulders not that you have two left shoulders* O__O

Use your lightning chakra to activate each of teh muscles you would need to move it like normal. Works best when you nervous system isn't working properly.
    *I infuse my body with electricity, moving it through my muscles, sending shocks to them to force them to move, moving the muscles around my left shoulder to pop it back into place.*

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Shinta this is the mud jutsu I mentioned

(Doton: Doro Rappu) - Earth Style: Mud Wrap
    Range: Short ( of mud )
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The person takes hold of Chakra infused mud already in play due to the chakra already found in the mud it can be slightly manipulated to surround the opponent. It basically blasts out and around the opponent covering their body in mud. This makes moving harder as well as restricts breathing. This is due to the chakra infused mud that covers the opponent It has the same effect as Swamp of the Underground as it makes movement harder. The mud can possibly asphyxiate the opponent if it successfully covers the opponent completely. The mud can be controlled slightly and forced to surround the opponent's head making it's way into their nose, mouth and eyes. The user must have used a Mud based Earth jutsu prior to this jutsu.
    Notes:

-Must have already used a mud based jutsu such as Swamp, Mud Fall, or mud bullets
    -Must be able to manipulate up to A rank Earth to use this
    -Must be the person's own Chakra infused Mud
    After using swamp of the under world to create a large swamp under you, I use my chakra already in the swamp to surround your opponent, blasting outwards to cover them in mud. Slowly but surely you will suffocate under the sheer weight of the mud, covering your entire body, especially after I send mud down your throat into your lungs.

Powerful O__O Very few restrictions for an A-rank jutsu

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    *I infuse my body with electricity, moving it through my muscles, sending shocks to them to force them to move, moving the muscles around my left shoulder to pop it back into place.*
    Add it to your cj thread

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Oi, alright gather katon chakra into your gauntlet like you would with any kind of chakra and a kunai or sword. Instead of imbuing it throughout the gauntlet focus it into a single point and create a jet of flame that extends out from the gauntlet like a sword you'll have to perform extensive shape manipulation to form it into a scythe like blade. This Blade can be extended out from any solid part of the gauntlet and can be as long as a sword. When you cut someone with the blade it'll leave large searing wounds, it can easily cause deep lacerations and severe burns to the opponent. You have to pay constant attention on the shape and size of the blade so while in use you can only use Katon jutsu. Give it a shot.

Status
    O__O'

I begin by putting on a basic leather gauntlet onto my right hand. I then begin to gather my katon chakra and infuse it into the gauntlet, where I focus it onto a single point on the upper side of my forearm, creating a jet of flame extending out to about the lenght of a small sword. I use shape manipulation to craft the jet of flame into a focused, slightly curved blade of dense fire chakra. I lash out a a tree with a standard cross-punch, intentionally missing so that the blade can make direct contact with the trunk, searing the tree and leaving a smouldering gash in it. As I made contact with the tree I was mindful of the amount of chakra I had to keep fuelling the gauntlet with in order to maintain it's shape, size and searing properties. Throughout this entire time, I have had to keep my chakra network flooded with Katon chakra.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12