Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Re: Shinta teaches me things

Oi, alright gather katon chakra into your gauntlet like you would with any kind of chakra and a kunai or sword. Instead of imbuing it throughout the gauntlet focus it into a single point and create a jet of flame that extends out from the gauntlet like a sword you'll have to perform extensive shape manipulation to form it into a scythe like blade. This Blade can be extended out from any solid part of the gauntlet and can be as long as a sword. When you cut someone with the blade it'll leave large searing wounds, it can easily cause deep lacerations and severe burns to the opponent. You have to pay constant attention on the shape and size of the blade so while in use you can only use Katon jutsu. Give it a shot.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Re: Shinta teaches me things

I begin by putting on a basic leather gauntlet onto my right hand. I then begin to gather my katon chakra and infuse it into the gauntlet, where I focus it onto a single point on the upper side of my forearm, creating a jet of flame extending out to about the lenght of a small sword. I use shape manipulation to craft the jet of flame into a focused, slightly curved blade of dense fire chakra. I lash out a a tree with a standard cross-punch, intentionally missing so that the blade can make direct contact with the trunk, searing the tree and leaving a smouldering gash in it. As I made contact with the tree I was mindful of the amount of chakra I had to keep fuelling the gauntlet with in order to maintain it's shape, size and searing properties. Throughout this entire time, I have had to keep my chakra network flooded with Katon chakra.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12