View Poll Results: rate this chapter

Voters
514. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    12 2.33%
  • 2

    19 3.70%
  • 3

    58 11.28%
  • 4

    105 20.43%
  • 5

    320 62.26%
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 385

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's Sara?!?!?!?!?! THE
    BEST!!!:D #henrikisevil..
     



    Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions


    "Juubi"

    Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Discuss Naruto Chapter 610 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 611

    START READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 11-20-2012 at 01:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Member KiraGirl K's Avatar
    Status
    KiraGirl K is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Does anybody know this: Why does the Juubi only have one eye?
     
         

  3. #3
    Housekeeper redsglory1974's Avatar
    Status
    redsglory1974 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KiraGirl K View Post
    Does anybody know this: Why does the Juubi only have one eye?
    To answer this as proper as i could....picture urself a pirate...a captain of pirate....which do u feared most....the one with everything intact, or the one that only got one eye and a hooked arm?
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member naruman's Avatar
    Status
    naruman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    jubi could have looked better .
     
         

  5. #5
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    5,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you lower your guard, i
    will hug you to death
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Dissapointed with juubi's mouth. It's better without the mouth, and if it stood up.
    Otherwise good.
     
         

  6. #6
    Bambi > your Fav-Character silmarill's Avatar
    Status
    silmarill is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On the Bridge Of Fate!
    Posts
    7,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    acg
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    awesome chapter , Obito and Madara seem to have different motives
     
         

  7. #7
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    24,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    awesome chapter , Obito and Madara seem to have different motives
    i think kishi gave us a hint , for things to come ... madara wants to destroy & obito wants to change the world already ... lot of stuff going on
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Wparker6804's Avatar
    Status
    Wparker6804 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    i think kishi gave us a hint , for things to come ... madara wants to destroy & obito wants to change the world already ... lot of stuff going on
    Obito suffered loss, pain and anger. A perfect way for someone to get manipulated (like Sasuke with Orochimaru and Obito). Who's to say Madara wasn't lying? I mean, Obito trusted him after knowing him for just a short wile. But if Obito goes streight, death to Konoha and Kishi!
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member zoezoe's Avatar
    Status
    zoezoe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    awesome chapter , Obito and Madara seem to have different motives
    tru... it seems like there gonna betray each other soon ..... rin is driving obito crazy..lol the power of pu@@$SY
     
         

  10. #10
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The 305
    Posts
    12,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zoezoe View Post
    tru... it seems like there gonna betray each other soon ..... rin is driving obito crazy..lol the power of pu@@$SY
    lol but i think obito might be more mad if madara betray's him after obito did so much for him. lol obito lived his life to help madara accomplish his plan.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member uchihamad's Avatar
    Status
    uchihamad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    nice chapter
     
         

  12. #12
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    8,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    5/5

    Jūbi looks truly terrifying! :noc:

    Kurama just gives out free Chakra to everyone. :D

    Next chapter Jūbi is going to get Bijū Dama in the FACE, by B & Gyūki!
     
         

  13. #13
    ★六道仙人★ -Six Paths-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Six Paths- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hidden Among the Leaves
    Posts
    5,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That time I should have
    called out to him. I thought
    about it over and over. That's
    why… I… don't want
    regrets. I don't want to
    think,"I should have done
    it!!" And I don't want
    all the things we did to be
    turned to
    nothing!"-Naruto
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    the chapter wasn't really good i give it a 3 but the worst thing is how the juubi looked like
    i hope kishi does sth in the future chapters about it
     
         

  14. #14
    Member seb2304's Avatar
    Status
    seb2304 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    this was an awesome chapter although i think i missed the chapter when naruto can summon kyuubi. can anyone give me the no.
     
         

  15. #15
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    1.
    It was nice somewhat, however I am stuffed with this whole thing with Bee, Naruto, Gai and Kakashi winning and looking cool not getting a scratch after fighting the Juubi.
    The freaking Juubi!
    I am more and more dissapointed with Naruto by each week.
    This is no intense action where the good guys are always winning, I mean, wtf?
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    1.
    It was nice somewhat, however I am stuffed with this whole thing with Bee, Naruto, Gai and Kakashi winning and looking cool not getting a scratch after fighting the Juubi.
    The freaking Juubi!
    I am more and more dissapointed with Naruto by each week.
    This is no intense action where the good guys are always winning, I mean, wtf?
    I think the fact that it's manga has something to do with this "lacking action". The anime will bring out all the epic ness we aren't seeing.

    I give it a 3, maybe a high 2. Could have looked better and could have had a bit more story to it.
     
         

  17. #17
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    I think the fact that it's manga has something to do with this "lacking action". The anime will bring out all the epic ness we aren't seeing.

    I give it a 3, maybe a high 2. Could have looked better and could have had a bit more story to it.
    It lacks the action from the battle with Madara.
    That was the only good one from this battle.
    Kages kicked ass, Madara kicked ass, Kages kicked again, Madara kicked the last (though it is not over).
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    It lacks the action from the battle with Madara.
    That was the only good one from this battle.
    Kages kicked ass, Madara kicked ass, Kages kicked again, Madara kicked the last (though it is not over).
    Exactly what I am thinking, when good guys starts off they will lose, and in the fight Naruto's goal was to take off Obito's mask (which he did) and Obito started off with his jinchuuriki and kicked their asses.
     
         

  19. #19
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    The fight has only begin.

    You want the guys to win against their creator of their verse. Juubi being the creator gets back up by two things from this: Tobi saying that it's gaining a consciousnesses and that it has the same energy as the earth and water.
    I am not wanting them to win, that's the thing.
    I want a good fight!
    The Jubbi barely got revived and the Naruto team already kicking ass. The ass of the ****ing creator! Exactly my point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Exactly what I am thinking, when good guys starts off they will lose, and in the fight Naruto's goal was to take off Obito's mask (which he did) and Obito started off with his jinchuuriki and kicked their asses.
    Yeah but the fight was lacking the intense action from Madara vs Kages.
    At least in my opinion.
     
         

  20. #20
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    1.
    It was nice somewhat, however I am stuffed with this whole thing with Bee, Naruto, Gai and Kakashi winning and looking cool not getting a scratch after fighting the Juubi.
    The freaking Juubi!
    I am more and more dissapointed with Naruto by each week.
    This is no intense action where the good guys are always winning, I mean, wtf?
    The fight has only begun.

    You want the guys to win against their creator of their verse. Juubi being the creator gets back up by two things from this: Tobi saying that it's gaining a consciousnesses and that it has the same energy as the earth and water.

    Kishi has just foreshadowed the Juubi taking over the world again..
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    1.
    It was nice somewhat, however I am stuffed with this whole thing with Bee, Naruto, Gai and Kakashi winning and looking cool not getting a scratch after fighting the Juubi.
    The freaking Juubi!
    I am more and more dissapointed with Naruto by each week.
    This is no intense action where the good guys are always winning, I mean, wtf?
    Dont worry Madamemoise!

    the feeling is mutual!.
    now even the jubi is full of disapointment.
     
         

  22. #22
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    It's not my story so I'm taking what Kishi give me. Of course, most of the time I want more but it won't happen because this is a long story. I agree that there is more spamming but it isn't true that everything is less tactical. Each and every fight featured in this war had strategies/tactics involved.

    I never said that constructive criticism wasn't good but most people BASH IT because the story isn't progressing THE WAY THEY WANT IT.

    Also, it's you who's presuming that others have higher expectations then me but that's your opinion so I don't mind.

    There's a big difference between having high expectations and wanting things to go the way we want.

    This wasn't the best chapter but the action was good and we know that the Juubi won't be defeated that easily. Bee's attack will fail and the Juubi will start to destroy them.
    I'm not wanting it in any way, I just want quality writing.
    I am not that type of fan that blindly follows everything its been given and has no objection or some sort of constructive criticism.
    This is who I am.
    As for tactical, it is less tactical than part one and more spamming, you cannot deny that and I'm not the only one saying this.
    I agree that bashing it's not good, but sometimes people express their views in not a nice way because they've just had it.
    I mean, we all support Kishi but that doesn't mean we have to be that blind followers and congratulate him even when he does wrong.

    This is me, I expect more, not as getting what I want, if this would be the case, it would totally be different and I'd want my fav. characters to be some power-houses (following a certain logic) but this is why probably I prefer characters that usually are not liked by many, because those characters have balance in their progression and the storyline evolving around them.

    That's who I am, that's what I like. Balance, quality and criticism. Call it some sort of self-criticism (that was not the word but hopefully you'll get what I mean)

    Regarding the last part, let's hope it will be the way you see.

    It's very unnatural to see the most freaking-powerful being of this verse to be easily beaten.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Dont worry Madamemoise!

    the feeling is mutual!.
    now even the jubi is full of disapointment.
    Oh, merci beaucoup, monsieur!

    Well, it seems I am not the only one who dislikes this.

    Hopefully Kishi will come back and make the Juubi a bad-ass = this is what its supposed to be!
     
         

  23. #23
    Member ShippudenRules's Avatar
    Status
    ShippudenRules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Country= Canada-_-City=Montreal
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I'm not wanting it in any way, I just want quality writing.
    I am not that type of fan that blindly follows everything its been given and has no objection or some sort of constructive criticism.
    This is who I am.
    As for tactical, it is less tactical than part one and more spamming, you cannot deny that and I'm not the only one saying this.
    I agree that bashing it's not good, but sometimes people express their views in not a nice way because they've just had it.
    I mean, we all support Kishi but that doesn't mean we have to be that blind followers and congratulate him even when he does wrong.

    This is me, I expect more, not as getting what I want, if this would be the case, it would totally be different and I'd want my fav. characters to be some power-houses (following a certain logic) but this is why probably I prefer characters that usually are not liked by many, because those characters have balance in their progression and the storyline evolving around them.

    That's who I am, that's what I like. Balance, quality and criticism. Call it some sort of self-criticism (that was not the word but hopefully you'll get what I mean)

    Regarding the last part, let's hope it will be the way you see.

    It's very unnatural to see the most freaking-powerful being of this verse to be easily beaten.



    Oh, merci beaucoup, monsieur!

    Well, it seems I am not the only one who dislikes this.

    Hopefully Kishi will come back and make the Juubi a bad-ass = this is what its supposed to be!
    Yeah, I agree with you. Sorry for the past comments. My fanboy side took over and I couldn't control myself lol. Hopefully, Kishi shows the true power of the Juubi aka Progenitor or else I'll be really pissed.

    The thing I hate the most is that he's making Kakashi OP in no time. That's stupid because now people are starting to believe that he can defeat Nagato, Itachi or high powered Kages.

    Give me a break, he isn't even top 15 on the dead or alive shinobi list.
     
         

  24. #24
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you. Sorry for the past comments. My fanboy side took over and I couldn't control myself lol. Hopefully, Kishi shows the true power of the Juubi aka Progenitor or else I'll be really pissed.

    The thing I hate the most is that he's making Kakashi OP in no time. That's stupid because now people are starting to believe that he can defeat Nagato, Itachi or high powered Kages.

    Give me a break, he isn't even top 15 on the dead or alive shinobi list.
    It's ok, I may have sounded *****y myself, I have a fiery temper and easily get bomb-mode, lol, but I am really unsatisfied.
    I mean, I was the one telling everyone how cool Naruto is and if someone would read it now and see what it's happening (and I do have the same type of friends) they'd hit me with a piece of brick in my face, lol.
    Ok, maybe not that way, but still, you get the general idea.
    And yes, that's why I don't like it and didn't liked how this turned, because of the fanboys and the endless vs. threads or those childish things "My character is more badass than yours, boo!".
    Hell, f**k off (EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE), I don't even like characters because of their powers only.
    For me if the character it's not relatable, it can fairly go and throw himself off a hill.

    I really do hope Kishi will get back to his senses and make this interesting.

    Before it was a chapter kicking, a chapter taking the kick. Now it's like Naruto kicking ass 99.99% of the time.

    Uhm, hello! Balance?
     
         

  25. #25
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    1.
    It was nice somewhat, however I am stuffed with this whole thing with Bee, Naruto, Gai and Kakashi winning and looking cool not getting a scratch after fighting the Juubi.
    The freaking Juubi!
    I am more and more dissapointed with Naruto by each week.
    This is no intense action where the good guys are always winning, I mean, wtf?
    because evil has to lose. if madara and obito kill everyone now, that would be a retarded ending. i love seeing the villians get owned. I hope naruto woops the jyuubi with sage/bijuu mode
     
         

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •