320 62.26%
Page 6 of 16 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    don't you guys find it weird how naruto keeps forgetting the rinnegans power , that attack is going to get absorb by the jubi ...
    Sage of 6 paths had rinnegan, not jyuubi.... So6P used rinnegan to beat it, remember?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the power of the
    dark sideeeeee

its called an "incomplete" juubi for a reason.

I still think its looks crazy as F-UCK xD no problems here!!!! please dont heal gai D: we need 8 gates!!! and SHINOBI!!! where are they?! stopping off for ramen on the way to the battlefield? massive orgy? IDK.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Average chapter imo, max 3/5. Chapter has given me what i wanted though in relation to past threads and certain theories that ive yet to formulate.

As for the Juubi. If itachi was there, this is what would've happened;

:P
    Blaze, Blaze...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    It was nice somewhat, however I am stuffed with this whole thing with Bee, Naruto, Gai and Kakashi winning and looking cool not getting a scratch after fighting the Juubi.
    The freaking Juubi!
    I am more and more dissapointed with Naruto by each week.
    This is no intense action where the good guys are always winning, I mean, wtf?
    because evil has to lose. if madara and obito kill everyone now, that would be a retarded ending. i love seeing the villians get owned. I hope naruto woops the jyuubi with sage/bijuu mode

the stupid!!! it burns!!! kagekamiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have no status

is it just me or does the translation on this weeks release seem a tad bit off?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not wanting it in any way, I just want quality writing.
    I am not that type of fan that blindly follows everything its been given and has no objection or some sort of constructive criticism.
    This is who I am.
    As for tactical, it is less tactical than part one and more spamming, you cannot deny that and I'm not the only one saying this.
    I agree that bashing it's not good, but sometimes people express their views in not a nice way because they've just had it.
    I mean, we all support Kishi but that doesn't mean we have to be that blind followers and congratulate him even when he does wrong.

This is me, I expect more, not as getting what I want, if this would be the case, it would totally be different and I'd want my fav. characters to be some power-houses (following a certain logic) but this is why probably I prefer characters that usually are not liked by many, because those characters have balance in their progression and the storyline evolving around them.

That's who I am, that's what I like. Balance, quality and criticism. Call it some sort of self-criticism (that was not the word but hopefully you'll get what I mean)

Regarding the last part, let's hope it will be the way you see.

It's very unnatural to see the most freaking-powerful being of this verse to be easily beaten.

Oh, merci beaucoup, monsieur!

Well, it seems I am not the only one who dislikes this.

Hopefully Kishi will come back and make the Juubi a bad-ass = this is what its supposed to be!
    Yeah, I agree with you. Sorry for the past comments. My fanboy side took over and I couldn't control myself lol. Hopefully, Kishi shows the true power of the Juubi aka Progenitor or else I'll be really pissed.

The thing I hate the most is that he's making Kakashi OP in no time. That's stupid because now people are starting to believe that he can defeat Nagato, Itachi or high powered Kages.

Give me a break, he isn't even top 15 on the dead or alive shinobi list.

>.> meh. This name sucks.. Voltron's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fat monkeys cause red
    tablecloths to explode

I thought the Juubi was pretty cool, but the chapter was really jumpy, discontinuous and hard to follow....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL, Madara and Obito just plugged themselves to the Juubi. Matrix homage anyone? xD

Rogue Pot Smoker TheOnlyBlackGaiHere's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anybody else still waiting for the rest of the Rin story ? Nah ? Me neither then....

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

were not going to see sasuke, sasuke is just going to come to the battlefield and were going to see flashbacks. **** this

SCEPTICAL MUSES MangaPrincessOfPunk's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If the Juubi is beaten that easily, by an Octopus trick to the eye, after only a few chapters of it's prescence... I'm going to set Kishimoto on fire.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you. Sorry for the past comments. My fanboy side took over and I couldn't control myself lol. Hopefully, Kishi shows the true power of the Juubi aka Progenitor or else I'll be really pissed.

The thing I hate the most is that he's making Kakashi OP in no time. That's stupid because now people are starting to believe that he can defeat Nagato, Itachi or high powered Kages.

Give me a break, he isn't even top 15 on the dead or alive shinobi list.
    It's ok, I may have sounded *****y myself, I have a fiery temper and easily get bomb-mode, lol, but I am really unsatisfied.
    I mean, I was the one telling everyone how cool Naruto is and if someone would read it now and see what it's happening (and I do have the same type of friends) they'd hit me with a piece of brick in my face, lol.
    Ok, maybe not that way, but still, you get the general idea.
    And yes, that's why I don't like it and didn't liked how this turned, because of the fanboys and the endless vs. threads or those childish things "My character is more badass than yours, boo!".
    Hell, f**k off (EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE), I don't even like characters because of their powers only.
    For me if the character it's not relatable, it can fairly go and throw himself off a hill.

I really do hope Kishi will get back to his senses and make this interesting.

Before it was a chapter kicking, a chapter taking the kick. Now it's like Naruto kicking ass 99.99% of the time.

Uhm, hello! Balance?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo

Naruto being a sage tell me somehow he will be key to the Juubi-plot, seeing how this thing gathers chakra in a way he understands. Maybe Obito and Kakashi will kamui this thing and Naruto somehow to the other dimension... just my two cents. Like the chapter. Not spectacular, but like most chapters in the past year. Average to good.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...

Well, this chapter was great. 5/5 It showed us the power of Juubi as well as development of Kakashi's Kamui. Good guys are getting their chakra restored and they'll be at full power soon. But it still won't be enough to beat Juubi. I still don't know how is that abomination going to get defeated.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

Good Points :
    Kurama doing a teamwork thing with Gyuuki which he never does.
    Kakashi Kamui'd Hachibi completely.
    The two Madaras (the real and the fake) having different plans with the Juubi.
    Continous Bijuudama.
    Kakashi having jealousy() since Kurama took over the captain's role.
    Kakashi can use Kamui whenever he wants.
    The way Gyuuki threw Gai at Kurama.

Bad Points :
    :P Lets charge the Batteries.(you know what I mean)
    :P The good guys took the whole attention.
    :sy: Madara and Obito were about to fight like two small kids.
    :flaw: Juubi is just a mass of chakra with no feelings. (Then how Kishi will use Naruto's (his) famous Talk no Jutsu on Juubi)
    :P Juubi is still incomplete. After watching that only eye as if it will bulge out from its eye socket.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I think Juubi got handicapped. Juubi don't have any legs since Hachibi and Kyuubi are not sealed yet.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's ok, I may have sounded *****y myself, I have a fiery temper and easily get bomb-mode, lol, but I am really unsatisfied.
    I mean, I was the one telling everyone how cool Naruto is and if someone would read it now and see what it's happening (and I do have the same type of friends) they'd hit me with a piece of brick in my face, lol.
    Ok, maybe not that way, but still, you get the general idea.
    And yes, that's why I don't like it and didn't liked how this turned, because of the fanboys and the endless vs. threads or those childish things "My character is more badass than yours, boo!".
    Hell, f**k off (EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE), I don't even like characters because of their powers only.
    For me if the character it's not relatable, it can fairly go and throw himself off a hill.

I really do hope Kishi will get back to his senses and make this interesting.

Before it was a chapter kicking, a chapter taking the kick. Now it's like Naruto kicking ass 99.99% of the time.

Uhm, hello! Balance?
    That's another thing that bothers me in the manga. Naruto and Sasuke got too powerful. If they were Kage level, I wouldn't mind but we can clearly see that Naruto can take on multiple Kage level fighters without breaking a sweat. His regular form, Sage Mode and even KM were well balanced. Since he got BM mode, even Killer Bee who's also really powerful looks like shit next to him lol.

I know that the manga will end in the next year and a half but it's true that the power levels are getting out of control.

I want some despair and that Naruto/Kyubi get destroyed before winning the war. Also, I hope that at least one person dies besides the two cloud ninjas and random fodders. I like Tsunade but it could be her. Theres also Guy, Killer Bee, Kakashi, some Kages and K11. That would spice up the manga.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.

Quote Originally Posted by KAP and IKP and Chaos View Post
    F*** Off .. Wheres SASUKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*** U Kishi ..

another F***** 7 Days To wait ..........
    hate to make it worse for you but....It's F***** 8 days

This chapter gets a 3 from me, for being wierdly translated and hard to see. Can't wait for mangastream to get it up they are usually clearer visually and translatably lol. I had a hard time understanding whats going on with Kakashi warping Bee and Kurama telling Naruto he has good aim or something like that. What did Naruto do that I missed lol.

Last edited by -Vegeta; 11-20-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thengo Chronicles

am i the only one who enjoyed the manga? the Juubi is "still incomplete". its just been revived and this is the first chapter it has appeared in! its obvious from its shape that it is quite different from the days of SO6P! i wont try to defend the chapter but i thoroughly enjoyed it...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

For some reason I didn't like this chapter all that much, it all seemed like a giant confusion. Jubi doesn't look all the menacing, if it even had no face at all it would look more scary, those teeth are lame. Obito and Madara are arguing like children on what to do with the most powerful force in Naruto, what happened to the plan they have been trying to achieve for the past couple decades? I'm assuming Madara has something up his sleeve, although both of them are connected to the Jubi. I haven't said this yet, but with the Jubi being revived, kages on slug support, ninja army on their way, and the Oro/Sasuke scene, someone important better die soon. I really don't care who it is as it could be almost anyone at this point.

I am still waiting for a scene change, I don't really care about this fight, we all know Naruto is going to come out on top somehow like he always does.
    EDIT: After a quick reread, Itachi's words to Naruto come into play. Naruto is not shouldering everything by himself, they are working as a team and using their abilities very affectively so far. I'm wondering if the 8 tails TBB will do anything basically at point blank range.

Questions:
    - Is the Jubi missing legs? Is that it's impartialness?
    - Will the Jubi have a drastic change in apperance if it absorbed the remaining tailed beasts?
    - Is the Jubi even a creature? Or more of a force?
    - How is anyone going to help in this fight at all now? I can't wait to see a Naruto spirit/bijuu bomb....
    - Do the people Sasuke want to talk to know anything about the Jubi? Will Sasuke sense the Jubi and act?
    - WWOD? What will Oro do (now)?
    - Gai saving his 8 gates? Possibly to deconnect Obito or Madara?

Last edited by B00m; 11-20-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is the first time something scared me in Naruto :D

And the people thats complaining about naruto and co winning are wrong on so many levels.
    the thing just woke up and i doubt a tbb is gonna do anything -_- 5/5 for the shock :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wrong.
    I can complain as much as I want.
    Let's be serious, Naruto has been so popular because of its readers. And the majority are a non-paying readers.
    And sorry, but if Kishi would've extended his manga to be sold in my country, I would've buy it.
    When the Anime was aired at TV, I did watch it there, not on the internet, so I did contribute by making audience to the anime which brought money to Naruto, so don't try to teach me these types of moral-ways.
    I work in the selling domain, I know how it works.
    I don't work in the selling domain and still understand it.
    So because you watched the anime on tv you automatically have the right to complain about the manga which you get for free?
    And having an opinion is not the same as complaining.
    If you complain you want something to be different, though you are in no position to demand anything as long as you don't support the manga in a financial way.
    And how exactly did you help kishimoto to make naruto more popular?
    "Hey, I've bought an xbox game, now I'm going to complain to bill gates about how much my illegal cracked win7 sucks because he got money from me one way or the other."
    Sorry to get you off your high horse Queen Chatte.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

DBZ... we meet again =/
    waiting for sasuke ... naruto needs his help to defeat these guys !!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    because evil has to lose. if madara and obito kill everyone now, that would be a retarded ending. i love seeing the villians get owned. I hope naruto woops the jyuubi with sage/bijuu mode
    Yes, evil will lose, however, first, the good ones go ass-kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachisCrow View Post
    I don't work in the selling domain and still understand it.
    So because you watched the anime on tv you automatically have the right to complain about the manga which you get for free?
    And having an opinion is not the same as complaining.
    If you complain you want something to be different, though you are in no position to demand anything as long as you don't support the manga in a financial way.
    And how exactly did you help kishimoto to make naruto more popular?
    "Hey, I've bought an xbox game, now I'm going to complain to bill gates about how much my illegal cracked win7 sucks because he got money from me one way or the other."
    Sorry to get you off your high horse Queen Chatte.
    Yes it does give me the right to critique an art that I get.
    Take it as a part of a review. It has constructive criticism.
    Same thing would be applied if I'd got a book offered as a gift.
    If I had it offered as a gift, and payed nothing doesn't mean I have to praise it if it's bad writing.
    Same principle here.
    And plus, wait a minute. Do I have to feel awful about reading it on the internet? No, it's given this way, it's not MY fault that they do it this way. Not to mention that they don't sell it in my country and don't air it anymore.
    However I have the freedom of expression.
    Uhm, have you heard of the concept word of mouth? Seems like not.
    And don't give me that piece of nonesense. We all know that Bill Gates improved his version of Windows better from the reviewers who had it cracked.

And sorry to misinform you, dear, but my windows it's payed for and licensed!

So sorry if I got you off your high horse, Queen Itachi

LE: And now I see you're an ALT because there are few that know that I work in Domain sales field. And on my profile it says Sales Agent, besides Designer.
    So, come on, spit-it up.
    Which of the countless alts are you?
    And sneaking/spying on someone's conversation it's not polite, I am sure you know that.

Last edited by Chatte; 11-20-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

HOLYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

That was just awesome. It helped listening to the BATTLE soundtrack from Shippuuden. I'm doing that every time from now on. Unless it's a flashback issue then I'll use sad stuff (flashbacks are NEVER happy)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok now im getting tired of naruto bee kakashi and gai. please just switch to sasuke already!

Page 6 of 16 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»