19 3.70%

58 11.28%

105 20.43%

320 62.26%
Page 9 of 16 « First ... 5678910111213 ... Last»
    Status
    The real MVP..

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

Highly disappointed with the Juubi's revival. This thing is supposed to be a GOD?? Add more suspense Kishi, don't let the 8 tails BD it in it's gross eye.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Ecstacy

did u guyz see the picture of Sasuke and Naruto... Sasuke's susanoo was tall than the kurama and looks more complete than ever: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/610/2
    plus chidori and rasengan... I believe Kishi is showing us a glimpse of what is to come with Sasuke vs Naruto... Naruto has d speed to finish this match now!

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by marksonm View Post
    did u guyz see the picture of Sasuke and Naruto... Sasuke's susanoo was tall than the kurama and looks more complete than ever: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/610/2
    plus chidori and rasengan... I believe Kishi is showing us a glimpse of what is to come with Sasuke vs Naruto... Naruto has d speed to finish this match now!
    no no no that's just mangapanda fan art!

Status
    Jun 2011
    stalikng your mom

konoha will arrive

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I guess you forgot Madara is on top of the Juubi.... He can deflect tailed beast bombs.... just saying

Status
    This user has no status.

Ah, just shut the f up and wait

Madara VS Kages - Kages started and got assraped
    Now they get to start and will get assraped too
    If i get money for everytime i hear that crap i would be overRich!, that must be the most over used word everyweek.
    Keep Dreaming dude.! god luk!

@chatte
    Oh, merci beaucoup, monsieur!

Well, it seems I am not the only one who dislikes this.

Hopefully Kishi will come back and make the Juubi a bad-ass = this is what its supposed to be!

Well, xD from an ugly pupa, jubi will turn into a Butterfly.

mind some explaining of you french?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    @chatte

Well, xD from an ugly pupa, jubi will turn into a Butterfly.

mind some explaining of you french?
    Oh, thanks a lot, sir (because well, we don't have on men like we have mademoiselle with girls, heh )!

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Love the chapter

Cool Kurama..your the man!

I'm waiting for Sasuke's comeback...I hope he will be in the next chapter :D

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    This user has no status.

I rated a 5 even though I feel its a 2 just because I saw Kakashi smile and Obito getting a little ticked off.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Here's my very troll, abridged prediction of what's gonna happen:

Orochiyaoi and Gay-sauce are gonna arrive, Oro is gonna be all like "Sasuke I want YOUR BO-- wait...is that MADARA?!?!?!?! I want him even more!!!" Madara is gonna be all "eww... get away from me. You look like some kind of Voldemort fanboy." Obito is gonna whine some more about Rin, Guy is gonna keep laying there like a cucumber on life support, Gay-Sauce is gonna see the 10-tails and try to act cool, (while he's really ruining his pants), Naruto is gonna forget EVERYTHING and scream "SAASSUUUUKKKEEEEEE!!!!.....wait, since when did you start wearing brown clothes?"
    Meanwhile, the rest of the army wakes up from their nap and FINALLY show up where Hinata sees Naruto in his Beast Mode and passes out, Shikamaru says "screw this" and starts playing chess with Neji, Shino mourns being left out again, and Suckura stands there like an idiot thinking "what's going on?" like the Pain arc. I hope she dies soon.

Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

hachibi might be captured next! aw!!! i just can feel it... so suspense... heheheh...
    and i thought gai was dying...

9tail mode should be complete now... might change to another form or level... ahrg, naruto should use the techniques given by other tailed beasts...

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Can weget back to Sasuke and the five Kages already. I want to see how Tsunade survives. I highly doubt Kishi would kill her off. . .yet anyway. Also...wtf is the Allied Shinobi forces? They were supposed to have joined Naruto probably 30-40 chapters ago. Kishi you're stalling. . .

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I honestly believe assume and pro will not have anything to.do with this war. If they did. It'll only be about what's in that scroll. But assume and oro both stated they have no interest. Sasuke is only interested in the truth. He's searching for something so he can decided what he should really do. The only ones who should make an appearence is the kmages and the rest of the shinobi alliance. Now the way I see things going is this war will unite the shinobi world. It's going to take the efforts of everyone. Kishi is goig to drag this fight. Go into the past. Reveal some history. After the jyuubi gains consciousness he will probably talk a bit about the sage of the six paths. But this fight is meant to unite the ninjas.

My guess what sasuke learns and who he is talking about has to do with the next arc. What I believe will make sasuke stop hating naruto is when he learns that his clan was destroyed just like his. It's still not stated who or what destroyed the uzamakis. Kishi foreshadowed a lot about what he plans to do soon and later on. To bhe honesti wouldnt be surprised if kishi made the sage of the six paths an uzamaki to add depth to the next chapter. But honestly everything that is going on is to show the ninja world how dumb their system for power is. How these wars that they believe are for the best of their countries in the end destroy the futures for the nex gen. I don't want to ramble but I see what kishi is doing. I like the direction he is heading. People need to relax after one chapter and give it time. Wait to see the whole picture before judging.

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

action pack chap..

LOL karuma he is a good leader

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

5/5

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Can you guys stop hosting Mangapanda translations? This is getting stupid, I'd rather wait until tomorrow for Mangastream than see these shitty mangapanda ones.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I think Hachibi is going to get hurt... And most likely will switch back to oro and sasuke.

Cheers!!

The Mass Murderer JuiceboxDilemma's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Indeed, is it me or is Obito having different motives than Madara? As much as I want to..I can't see him being a major villain now

The Mass Murderer JuiceboxDilemma's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    I think Kishi should have switched to scenes of fodder ninja/Sasuke and Orochimaru/ intel HQ/ Konoha 11 feeling some type of intense Juubi chakra and becoming scared. That definitely would have brought some suspense to the entire Juubi revival.
    And am I the only one who thinks the Juubi looks like a massive blob with a conch on it's back? Disgusting, with it's one eye sticking out so far. I wish Kishi made it look like the way it did when it was shown with the SO6P.
    You forgot to mention the Juubi is incomplete -.-!

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

They might as well just release two chapters every Wed because all of you guys are whining about not seeing enough action or that the Naruto team is winning against the jubbi! Gosh, why don't you all try to come up with theories on how Kishi is going to go about the storyline with Sasuke or how the Kage survive, if they do, or who will betray who? Please, stop... I give this chapter a 3.5 for action, but then there was no tid bit on the future except for the upcoming attack and Obito and Madaras plans and how they are different.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

To all those who be complaining about the Juubi's form it is Not the full form. Also if a Tailed Beast can give chakra its just like healing.

Status
    Jun 2012
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki

the chapter was grear although i wish they had more to say....next bee and 8 is going to shit and alot more slap out of them

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

i feel sorry for anyone looking at any still animation expecting action. i appreciate every week i get to see a free naruto comic, i even appreciate the week breaks that we get to prolong the suspense. i consider it - personal sage mode training. and i read almost everyone's comments, and i saw not one thank you to kishi for letting it out one day early. another thing i have noticed, is that no one seems to remember how long this war has really gone on for. maybe a week tops? most of it was in 2 days. i think we may even still be in that 2nd day of the war, and it took kishi nearly 2 years to draw it. he drew a freaking WAR. show some appreciation. remember, there is so much of it that we are missing. it's going to take 2 more years for the anime crew to catch up to what we just saw this week. and i honestly can't wait.. well... i can't unless i'm in sage mode. :scorps: pure meditation helps the weeks go by faster. you'll do well to learn it, young Jonins.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

and another thing- "manga" is just another word for "storyboard" ; a story with pictures to give the readers the exact image the writer is trying to portray. you haven't seen ANYTHING yet. like i said i'm just waiting (patiently in sage mode :scorps: ) for the anime version to be completed.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, good that you enjoyed it and you're happy, some of us aren't that happy.
    The only part I enjoyed was the non-fairy tail-ish Juubi.
    I tend not to get satisfied with what I want, I'd rather have quality over quantity. That's "my" problem.
    The way Juubi it's portrayed should've wiped them down by now...
    Anyway... to each his own.
    Yeh but really you do realise that this thing with 1 BLAST wiped out their continuous bijudama blasts? I think ur being quite ridiculous...this thing is fast and indescribably destructive and right now has them by the nuts...picture it - if it immediately came and destroyed them that would not go well --- what then would happen next? sasuke comes and save the day?? smh - it jus wouldn't make sense...this thing hasn't even warmed up yet and its already handing out whoopass like christmas presents lol. If not for the well timed move I'm sure bee wouldn't have made it with a blast of that magnitude...anywho as you say to each his own...but I liked the chapter cuz it showed overwhelming power from the jubi yet they are still thinking and fighting hard...kurama running the show was also good imo.