Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    Flee on Sight yeahhh's Avatar
    Status
    yeahhh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    991
    Location
    Your girlfriend's house
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Uchiha View Post
    plot no jutsu is the dirtiest, cheapest excuse for literally EVERYTHING here on the base. the term actually angers me..
    A****inmen man, that is the worst frickin term since Trolling was unleashed upon the world...I hope it dies...
     
         

  2. #22
    Premium User -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,576
    Location
    INDIA
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    Naruto do not have a large vessel enough to store huge amount of Natural Energy to fight Juubi.
     
         

  3. #23
    Member superfuzzyllama's Avatar
    Status
    superfuzzyllama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    233
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    he said it was useless for naruto to try to feel the scale of juubis power as it is unmeasureable...
    Yeah this is what I got from the manga as well but it is interesting how the Juubi uses the power of the planet, might wait for the mangastream translation to come out though to gather my thoughts more on this part. Just want a different translation before considering anything else.

    EDIT: Just read the mangastream translation, it makes much more sense! Although by the looks of it, seems that Naruto completely agreed with Kurama which means that he sensed just how strong the Juubi is.
     
         
    Last edited by superfuzzyllama; 11-21-2012 at 01:05 PM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    Spirit Bomb Rasengan incoming.
     
         

  5. #25
    Member Ryuchidori's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    192
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    I think there must be an explanation to you all guys: u all know well to use the natural force u have to have large amount of chakra or it will turn u in to a stone in a fog form, right? some says naruto doesnt have that much chakra to absord all the juubi. it might be true but he has kurama and kurama has as nearly much as juubi's chakra, dont forget about that... and the other tailled beast... dont underestimate them... pratically they all together is a juubi...
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuchidori View Post
    I think there must be an explanation to you all guys: u all know well to use the natural force u have to have large amount of chakra or it will turn u in to a stone in a fog form, right? some says naruto doesnt have that much chakra to absord all the juubi. it might be true but he has kurama and kurama has as nearly much as juubi's chakra, dont forget about that... and the other tailled beast... dont underestimate them... pratically they all together is a juubi...
    I don't think Naruto ever thought about "absorbing" the Juubis chakra. I think he just tried to learn something about it. Possibly he can control it, if he links himself with it - perhaps the same way Obito and Madara are linked, but Naruto knows how to take in the natural energy through this "link", so he could possibly control it this way.
     
         

  7. #27
    Member Ryuchidori's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    192
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I don't think Naruto ever thought about "absorbing" the Juubis chakra. I think he just tried to learn something about it. Possibly he can control it, if he links himself with it - perhaps the same way Obito and Madara are linked, but Naruto knows how to take in the natural energy through this "link", so he could possibly control it this way.
    Same thing what i said in a different way, in the end he will take control of the juubi so its powers...
     
         

  8. #28
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,359
    Location
    Holland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    Naruto won't sync with the juubi in any way.
    The other tailed beasts don't exist anymore.

    If anything, the incomplete juubi falls apart into the beasts, and they try to turn on Tobi and Madara.
    But its more likely either of them becomes the juubi jinchuuriki and then everyone has to fight that.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Location
    Australia
    :)
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    It seems to obvious though.

    Although, so did Obito, but it was him after all.
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPJH View Post
    It seems to obvious though.

    Although, so did Obito, but it was him after all.
    Kishi's foreshadowing is kind of obvious. So yeah Sage Mode being used to stop the Juubi makes sense.
     
         

  11. #31
    Member
    Status
    Strong eyes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    138
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    Naruto is gonna persuade the Juubi to be a good Juubi like he did Kurama. End of story.
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: It's Obivous now!!!! SAGE MODE AGAINST JUUBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Strong eyes View Post
    Naruto is gonna persuade the Juubi to be a good Juubi like he did Kurama. End of story.
    Except in the Juubi's current state it can't talk or listen. Maybe he needs to do something in order to talk to it.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •