May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be out your cranium, to
    even try and aim at this, I
    can't be a Satanist I don't
    know who Satan is

Re: Madara's double cross

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    This is very true... the Uchiha are all very double sided. Itachi who let himself be seen as a villain turns out to be "good"! Sasuke manipulates and uses people to get what he wants. Obito let everyone believe he was dead then made everyone think he was Madara... They are all very self serving people. Let's see what Madara's true intentions are to prove the pattern Uchiha personalities tend to display!

Yup I have a feeling Obito will really do something to force Madara's hand against him... he'll probably end up dying in Kakashi's arms and have a last moment of remorse and sorrow!
    yes you proved my point. i just can't wait until we see what madara is really planning

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    That's how I see it as well.
    I always said that the most probable to die in this war, since people were concerned about this, was Obito.
    I mean, let's face it, do you see Obito alive and living in Konoha happily ever after?
    Do you see any other Uchiha behind Sasuke being alive?
    Generally speaking.
    Exactly! If he were left alive he'd just have to go into hiding and adopt another identity which I find doubtful plotwise. He's committed far too many crimes to be forgiven by the ninja world.

Sasuke on the other hand has committed crimes against other villages... attacking the Kage, attacking the hidden cloud in an effort to capture kira bi... also killing the stand in hokage (danzo)... unless the other villages forgive him his crimes in the face of his good deeds (which at this point are few... I speak of him helping to stop the Edo summons) I can't really see him returning to Konoha without some form of punishment!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Exactly! If he were left alive he'd just have to go into hiding and adopt another identity which I find doubtful plotwise. He's committed far too many crimes to be forgiven by the ninja world.

Sasuke on the other hand has committed crimes against other villages... attacking the Kage, attacking the hidden cloud in an effort to capture kira bi... also killing the stand in hokage (danzo)... unless the other villages forgive him his crimes in the face of his good deeds (which at this point are few... I speak of him helping to stop the Edo summons) I can't really see him returning to Konoha without some form of punishment!
    Eeexactly!
    Plot-wise, it won't work.
    As for Sasuke, I see an end but I'm going to keep it for me as I will be highly flamed by Sasuke's fanboys. And that's the last thing I want.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who Satan is

i agree with this. there is no way in my opinion that sasuke will return to konoha. if he lives he will be traveling. but i wouldn't be surprissed if he dies saving naruto or saving the kages or something. that way he would die like a hero. but i really hope he dosen't die

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This has long been discussed

Madara being so close to this great power, he can't resist

Screw moon eye plan

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Eeexactly!
    Plot-wise, it won't work.
    As for Sasuke, I see an end but I'm going to keep it for me as I will be highly flamed by Sasuke's fanboys. And that's the last thing I want.
    Oh I'm curious now! What do you think will happen to Sasuke? o_o

Quote Originally Posted by -The Light- View Post
    i agree with this. there is no way in my opinion that sasuke will return to konoha. if he lives he will be traveling. but i wouldn't be surprissed if he dies saving naruto or saving the kages or something. that way he would die like a hero. but i really hope he dosen't die
    Urgh I'm not a huge Sasuke fan but I hope he doesn't end up dying! I'd like to see a situation where the Uchiha finally find peace and work with others in harmony! Cheesy I know but their clan has been subject to too much hatred... I'd like to see the last survivor finally shed that in the name of his clan and go on living in some way!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

You're reading my thoughts.

I fairly think he's going to die. Think about it. Kishi took him out from Team 7 and replaced Sai with him, as well, he's been doing so much bad and has been saved countless times (this is not the hater tone, don't get me wrong).
    Doesn't this tell you much?
    I think he will die, some sort of sacrifice for the greater good and this way the chain of hatred will be broken and the Uchiha name restored.

(safe to say it, considering I'm writing in a mod thread ^^)

Last edited by Chatte; 11-20-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who Satan is

Urgh I'm not a huge Sasuke fan but I hope he doesn't end up dying! I'd like to see a situation where the Uchiha finally find peace and work with others in harmony! Cheesy I know but their clan has been subject to too much hatred... I'd like to see the last survivor finally shed that in the name of his clan and go on living in some way!
    yes that would be a good ending for the uchiha but let's see what happens

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're reading my thoughts.

I fairly think he's going to die. Think about it. Kishi took him out from Team 7 and replaced Sai with him, as well, he's been doing so much bad and has been saved countless times (this is not the hater tone, don't get me wrong).
    Doesn't this tell you much?
    I think he will die, some sort of sacrifice for the greater good and this way the chain of hatred will be broken and the Uchiha name restored.

(safe to say it, considering I'm writing in a mod thread ^^)
    Hmm! Yeah like I said before I wouldn't be satisfied with him dying. I get the breaking the chain of hatred but to me it puts out a bad message that someone has to die and have their lineage wiped out in order to obtain that! :/

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Hmm! Yeah like I said before I wouldn't be satisfied with him dying. I get the breaking the chain of hatred but to me it puts out a bad message that someone has to die and have their lineage wiped out in order to obtain that! :/
    Hmm, that is true as well... but it will be like a payment for all the bad things he also did, I guess?
    Though I don't wanna see Sasuke dead either

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They are going to fight each other. Strong people can never allow another to take control.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who Satan is

Hmm, that is true as well... but it will be like a payment for all the bad things he also did, I guess?
    Though I don't wanna see Sasuke dead either
    if he dosen't die, then he will do something big that will make everyone forgive him. i think he will be a big part of what is to come and of course naruto will help his case by talking to everyone.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

if he dosen't die, then he will do something big that will make everyone forgive him. i think he will be a big part of what is to come and of course naruto will help his case by talking to everyone.
    Guess so...
    But in my mind sounds too simple and we know how complicated Kishi is, heheh.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★Ōkami fapper. ★Ōkami
    Fapazoid Mecha Giant Erupting
    Fap Pole agl-387V2.0

I dont think Sasuke is going to die
    Naruto has been yelling since half Naruto till somewhere ep 100 shippuuden that he will "bring back Sasuke" so all logic points he is going to do that

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    Naruto has been yelling since half Naruto till somewhere ep 100 shippuuden that he will "bring back Sasuke" so all logic points he is going to do that
    But he can always bring him back dead...Who says he has to be alive? :D
    KIDDIN'!

Sorry for the off-topic, I couldn't handle it.

Now on topic, I wonder how will they do it since they're both connected to the Juubi.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who Satan is

Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    this is very true but all we can do is just sit and wait

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it's been awhile since I decided to make a theory post.

It's a pretty quick and simple one. Does anyone else get the impression that Madara will double cross Obito? Perhaps infinite tsukuyomi isn't all that Madara made it out to be.

What if it were to turn out that all Madara wanted was the power of the SO6P and in an attempt to gain it, he's manipulated everyone from the grave (including Obito) into helping him attain just that?

So the question is... how likely is it that Madara is planning something completely different from what we've come to expect?
    I've had this theory for a long time. I strongly suspect that Madara is going to double-cross Obito. I also have a theory that Infinite Tsukuyomi isn't Madara's real plan and when Obito learns the truth of Madara's plan he's going to be angry.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it's been awhile since I decided to make a theory post.

It's a pretty quick and simple one. Does anyone else get the impression that Madara will double cross Obito? Perhaps infinite tsukuyomi isn't all that Madara made it out to be.

What if it were to turn out that all Madara wanted was the power of the SO6P and in an attempt to gain it, he's manipulated everyone from the grave (including Obito) into helping him attain just that?

So the question is... how likely is it that Madara is planning something completely different from what we've come to expect?
    Judging by the last manga chapter it seems as though a small confrontation has already arisen between Obito and Madara.

It also seems more and more likely that Madara's plan and Obito's plan are not in fact one in the same.

Obito's reason for infinite tsukyomi is to bring back Rin so that he can be with her in a world without war, Madara's plan for peace seems far less believable.

He has never really wanted peace, I think his hatred and jealousy for the Senju exceeds this, and all he wants to do is rule the world.

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

I'm thinking that Naruto will enter the Juubi's mind somehow and it tells him something about the sage, probably a jutsu that can stop it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

And now I remember it was someone with a theory on the base that what Madara had told Obito and what Obito later told Nagato and what plans they each had from reuniting the Bijuus were different.

Well, his/her theory comes to live.

I'd like to congratulate that person, heh!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

SO Madara tripped Obito by showing him a fake world that can be made as their own will. Obito was Genjutsu'd back then. I guess

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

yea i think madara just used obito . What he really wanted was to become powerful and rule the world.

Just like the elder son.
    Oh wait ? Can Madara be the elder son ? Elder son = Uchiha ancestor = starter of uchiha clan = madara uchiha

just think about what madara have, rinnegan,gedo mazou summoning,a nine tailed pet, a bad-ass fan, way too much knowledge about so6p and also knowledge about so6p jutsus.

it is possible :shrug:

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I get the feeling that they both have ulterior motives here, Obito seems to have his own agenda as far as the Infinite Tsukuyomi as well as Madara. It has always been suspicious to me that someone like Madara would be preaching the whole peaceful world full of love crap and equality crap. Starting to get really gooooood...

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    yea i think madara just used obito . What he really wanted was to become powerful and rule the world.

Just like the elder son.
    Oh wait ? Can Madara be the elder son ? Elder son = Uchiha ancestor = starter of uchiha clan = madara uchiha

just think about what madara have, rinnegan,gedo mazou summoning,a nine tailed pet, a bad-ass fan, way too much knowledge about so6p and also knowledge about so6p jutsus.

it is possible :shrug:
    Indeed

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

Remember Fugaku was focusing mostly on Itachi's skills and not Sasuke's because Itachi was elder and must be capable of handling the Uchiha Issues later since his Father was the leader of the clan. I guess who was the father(or) grandfather of Fugaku in the past?
    Maybe Madara or Izuna(grandfather)