Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys, guys, guys!!! Naruto Will Absorb...

THE JUUBI... it makes sense to me right now and i am very excited about that. Look at the page:
    Naruto already know Juubi cant be defeat couse its limitless, its more like nature itself so SO6P could create everything couse when he got the Juubi, he became like nature itself, too... Meaningly he became one with the nature. So it was so easy for him to create new things... What I am thinking right now, Naruto will absorb the whole Juubi's power in himself just like he is doing when he is gettin in Sage Mode, remember him absorbing force energy of the nature around him and to me; its the only way to seal Juubi in a human form... I think SO6P did the same thing... What i guess after, when he absorb the Juubi, Naruto will get in a contact with SO6P just as the same way he got in a contact with Minato and Kushina...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.

Re: Guys, guys, guys!!! Naruto Will Absorb...

i don't think so, kishimoto is gonna end this battle with no more powerups for naruto, because he stills has to fight sasuke

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ezequielosses View Post
    i don't think so, kishimoto is gonna end this battle with no more powerups for naruto, because he stills has to fight sasuke
    That doesnt mean it will be a power up for Naruto... Maybe it will be diveded for the other tailled beast... Maybe Naruto will share that power again, he always barging about paying back to the Kyubi and the others, remember??? I dont know its gonna be a power up or a different thing but what i am expecting that Naruto will absorb Juubi...

EMS
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    taco.

That makes sense + rep.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto and Sauske dont necessarily have to fight. Thanks to Itachi, Sasuke is on the path to realizing how stupid his "vendetta" was and in fact he is going to redeem the uchiha clan. He has a big part to play in supressing the Juubi. Only by fighting together (Seju and uchiha) can Juubi be defeated.

OT - Naruto is going to have a further improved sage mode because Kurama is not holding him back anymore. Juubi being said to be made of natural energy was a dead give away.

Remember folks SAGE of the six paths defeated Juubi, so being a very good sage is a pre-requisite.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

naruto will get a new powerup, buti am unsure if it will be this

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutonish View Post
    Naruto and Sauske dont necessarily have to fight. Thanks to Itachi, Sasuke is on the path to realizing how stupid his "vendetta" was and in fact he is going to redeem the uchiha clan. He has a big part to play in supressing the Juubi. Only by fighting together (Seju and uchiha) can Juubi be defeated.

OT - Naruto is going to have a further improved sage mode because Kurama is not holding him back anymore. Juubi being said to be made of natural energy was a dead give away.

Remember folks SAGE of the six paths defeated Juubi, so being a very good sage is a pre-requisite.
    But Kishi mentioned that Sasuke and Naruto will fight... I am sorry...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A fight doesnt mean - an angry fight to the death. Seeing the latest developments Sasuke, if he has even 1 brain cell has to know wtf he is doing, lol. Cycle of hatred will end, I dont see any other way then Sasuke redeeming himself

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuchidori View Post
    THE JUUBI... it makes sense to me right now and i am very excited about that. Look at the page:
    Naruto already know Juubi cant be defeat couse its limitless, its more like nature itself so SO6P could create everything couse when he got the Juubi, he became like nature itself, too... Meaningly he became one with the nature. So it was so easy for him to create new things... What I am thinking right now, Naruto will absorb the whole Juubi's power in himself just like he is doing when he is gettin in Sage Mode, remember him absorbing force energy of the nature around him and to me; its the only way to seal Juubi in a human form... I think SO6P did the same thing... What i guess after, when he absorb the Juubi, Naruto will get in a contact with SO6P just as the same way he got in a contact with Minato and Kushina...
    there is one problem with this theory ......

a person already has physical + spiritual energy in them

so to be in control in sage mode balance is a must i.e physical energy = spritual energy = nature energy (or physical+spiritual energy = nature not sure which is right)

remember in toad sage mode if nature energy absorbed by naruto > naruto's physical and spiritual energy and if he couldn't control it, naruto would turn into a real toad then into stone

that means for naruto to absorb the juubi's he should already have an equivalent amount of energy in him if its not there this wont work
    if naruto already has that equivalent amount of energy then there is no point in absorbing juubi bcos with that energy naruto can destroy it (unless its stated that its impossible to completely destroy juubi and it should only be sealed)

edit: what i think might happen is naruto somehow going to TNJ to juubi .... like the other tailed beast are in juubi so if their conscience was intact inside juubi naruto may be able to control it or reason with it (ofcourse there is no proof and its only hypothetical )

Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 11-20-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Naruto temporarily absorbing the Juubi would be really cool. And it would be his big save the world moment.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually didn't think about this, but you could be onto something here. Naruto is one of the best Sages ever.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by ezequielosses View Post
    donest have to.

Sasuke really shouldn't get involved with naruto too much, at this point it will be a silly fight with naruto just holding back.

Sasuke might just wana know what happen, maybe help the alliance a bit then simply move on. Sasuke has no way of getting powerups other than thorugh madara and tobi.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sure and he will LIEK OMG GET TOH RINNEGANZ AND MANGEKYU SHARINGZ0RZ ADN LIEK TOTALLY BECOME EDO AND BE THE STRONGEST S06P THERE IS AND EAT SASUKE AND BECOME BEST FRIENDS WITH SASUKE KURAMA BIJUU DESU DESU DESU

Seriously, Naruto will not absorb the juubi, if anyone has that potential, its Madara, no one else.