Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

Re: can someone please set my mind at ease

That won't happen. So chill.
    I also don't want to die before Naruto ends. hahahaha.
    Afterwards someone please ask Kishi whether he is planning for next series or not. Thankyou.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by True Power Incarnate 2012 View Post
    If the world ain't gonna end this year then why is there talk of polar shift, yellowstone volcano,that asteroid etc are you gonna tell me that we've been made to live in fear of the world coming to an end this year only for it to turn out to be false/incorrect.
    If we're gonna die, we're gonna die and nothing will escape us from that.
    So you might up until then, enjoy the rest of your life to the max!

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    If we're gonna die, we're gonna die and nothing will escape us from that.
    So you might up until then, enjoy the rest of your life to the max!
    Yeah... just don't do stuff like murdering, raping and robbing banks just because you think you'll die anyway.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Yeah... just don't do stuff like murdering, raping and robbing banks just because you think you'll die anyway.
    I was meaning the good stuff, of course!

Like have party, get drunk, enjoy someone's hug, something like that

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Not happening. Besides at the worst the sun still has a couple billion years before its nuclear fission csn no longer be stable and results in the expantion into a red giant (basically the size either engulfs our planet, or burns us alive as it is too close)....but we have billions of years to either find new homes to establish or to blow ourselves up ....we'll be ok trust me

Status
    May 2012
    Suck My Ass.

All I know is that me and Juubi will be partying all day on Dec. 21st

Status
    Aug 2012
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

I wonder if the people who say that the world is gonna end know that they are screwed either way.
    If they are right, we, along with them, will probably die an horrible death.
    If they are wrong, nobody will ever take them seriously again ( I can already see the memes and the jokes ) and they'd better crawl under a rock to rot

Status
    Sep 2010
    chillin

The world isn't going to end. Short of a meteor the size of the moon hitting us, its essentially impossible for the world to end.

More to the point, the best theories I've heard in regard to this issue is a possible pole shift on our planet. This rare event has happened on the Earth before but it by no means marks the end of the world. There might be some flooding or heightened weather events that occur on, or near that day, but not likely anything really major. In the long run, an event like that might cause permanent climate changes, but again this is all speculation.

You can look into more theories on the matter, but the average citizen really has nothing to be afraid about on that day.

Member True Power Incarnate 2012's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

but what about the planetary allignments and the days of darkness oh and before i forget what about the you know the evil guy who's gonna appear

Status
    Nov 2012
    Watching Hypno Toad

The world is not going to end, rest your beating heart....well actually....you know Twinkies are soon going to be none existent so maybe something terrible is happening!!! oh god!!!?!?!?!

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse Ninja View Post
    The world is not going to end, rest your beating heart....well actually....you know Twinkies are soon going to be none existent so maybe something terrible is happening!!! oh god!!!?!?!?!
    what do you mean by twinkies?

☣Death Is Inevitable☣ SasukeCurse's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Death is a curse that can't be
    lifted,...to the immortal, it
    is a gift that can't be
    received.

They are planning on not making them anymore for some weird odd reason

Status
    Nov 2012
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

Even if all these things happened, ie Yellow stone park erruption, magnetic field inversion or comet impact (which will be passing us by during that time) humans would likely survive, maybe not you personally or me, but humanity would survive. If it bothers you that much you know that whole gaping depths of oblivion before you ie death then take precautions to your own survival. Personally it doesn't bother me at all, because, a comet impact would be like getting killed by nuke at ground zero (quick and completely oblivious death), a magnetic field inversion is only dangerous with enormous solar flares (sure we might get more cancer and it might sunburn to go outside), Yellow stone park....well yeah that is probably the worst thing that could happen as it consigns those in its path to a rather unpleasant death (drowning in concrete) and the long dark winter afterwards during which alot of us would probably starve to death. Also sucks to live in America if you do. But Humans would probably survive that. The comet on the other hand? Hmm That could wipe out all life on earth if it hit, but no worries the one that we have spotted isn't going to hit, and if there are shard-like bits that will hit us which we can't see, then they will likely be small enough not to be too much of an issue.

Also about the stuff going on it the world, a little bit of weather isnt going to end the human race not by a long shot. That is unless it drought or severe winter in which case crops fail repeatedly for years on end in which case yeah there could be an issue but overall you have nothing to worry about :D and I aint just saying that!

There thats my morbid post of the day.

Oh yeah.....did I mention none of that will happen?! :D

Last edited by valandil988; 11-21-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

you say that but apparently we are in the end times i mean look at all the bad and scary stuff that's been happening lately yeah people say things like it will get worse before it gets better etc and no offense to anybody here on the base but what if the bible does point to this year as the year the world ends cause unless i'm mistaken the stuff that's happening now are similar to those apocalyptic/end-of-the-world films oh and on that note why is there a film about the world ending this year called 2012.
    Oh, you think the stuff happening LATELY are worse than have EVER happened before? Don't worry, you're wrong about THAT.

People were convinced the world would end when the year 2000 was reached, that didn't happen. Basing the end of the world's date on the cyclical calendar of a long-dead civilization makes little sense to ME, at least.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Twinkies are a type of sponge cake with creme filling you buy at the grocery story.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeCurse View Post
    They are planning on not making them anymore for some weird odd reason
    The company who makes them is going out of business. Don't worry someone will buy them and twinkies will once again be made

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

But what about the antichrist that's supposed to come if he ain't here already if that happens this year then this year could be the year the world ends cause things will get real scary for sure and it's because i'm worried about the world ending this year that i can't sleep cause it's like i'm counting down the days till 21st dec even though i'm trying not to cause it's not like i'm looking forward to that day and if the world is gonna end this year that means that when naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 comes out next year we won't get to play it damn it! when i first heard about that game i got excited cause i heard that it will cover the shinobi war arc but the excitement was short lived when i remembered that then end of this world is coming this year and now i'm really scared so much so that even though in a way i'm looking forward to manga chapter 611 i'm also not looking forward to it cause i know how many days and weeks there is till 21st dec and if i look forward to next weeks manga chap it will seem like the days/weeks have flown by quick and i'll get in panic mode damn it if only there was a way that i could know whether or not the world will end this year so that if it turns out nothing bad is gonna happen this year i can look forward to christmas and the new naruto game cause to be honest i'm scared of going on the internet to check to see if the world is gonna end this year incase i read something scary.

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

But what about the antichrist that's supposed to come if he ain't here already if that happens this year then this year could be the year the world ends cause things will get real scary for sure and it's because i'm worried about the world ending this year that i can't sleep cause it's like i'm counting down the days till 21st dec even though i'm trying not to cause it's not like i'm looking forward to that day and if the world is gonna end this year that means that when naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 comes out next year we won't get to play it damn it! when i first heard about that game i got excited cause i heard that it will cover the shinobi war arc but the excitement was short lived when i remembered that then end of this world is coming this year and now i'm really scared so much so that even though in a way i'm looking forward to manga chapter 611 i'm also not looking forward to it cause i know how many days and weeks there is till 21st dec and if i look forward to next weeks manga chap it will seem like the days/weeks have flown by quick and i'll get in panic mode damn it if only there was a way that i could know whether or not the world will end this year so that if it turns out nothing bad is gonna happen this year i can look forward to christmas and the new naruto game cause to be honest i'm scared of going on the internet to check to see if the world is gonna end this year incase i read something scary.

Now your just plain confusing yourself. Look at the Bold.

The Anti-Christ theory is NOT from 2012 doomsdayers. This is Straight Christian, and the Bible also says that end times like these are not known by man.

The "End of the World 2012" theories honestly depends on who ideology you are referring to.

There is a widely known "DARK" ending for the 2012 hypothesis, with the end of mankind, but this is not the only theory. Just like Alchemists, they taught that they sought how to find out how to transmute "Base Metal" into "GOLD", but this was just the ignorant lies for the main public. The people in the secret knowledge knew they were actually referring to how to turn the "Base energies" in the body into the "Gold of the Spirit". There were looking to transform THEMSELVES, not metal.

So I said all that to say this: There is also an inner knowledge about 2012. It brings the "End of the World" but not in the sense that you think it is. It means the End of the Current ways of the world, bringing in a new dawn of enlightenment. When many more people's Chakras would be opened and more people would realize their Inner Self and stop living after the flesh. It would bring an end to the current evils of the world and usher in a New Age of Peace ordained by God.

Supposedly the planet allignment thing would do something to collectively raise all of our consciousnesses and change the world into something it isnt currently. Ending the ways of evil in the current world and make way for a new era of peace from enlightened mankind. Some people believe this was the true meanings of the Mayans, who were Solar Race, and raising the Kundalini is a Solar ideology.

Ok I'm done. But end of story--dont believe everything you hear/read.

Status
    Jul 2012
    :)

I do not know about the world ending, but i know Anonymous have been planning something for date for a long time now, *they chose that date to be funny i think*

http://pm2012.galat.org/pm2012.html

☣Death Is Inevitable☣ SasukeCurse's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Death is a curse that can't be
    lifted,...to the immortal, it
    is a gift that can't be
    received.

Quote Originally Posted by NinJaGirl99 View Post
    The company who makes them is going out of business. Don't worry someone will buy them and twinkies will once again be made
    I hope so or zombie land guy is gunna be pissed