Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 41
  1. #1
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    548
    This user has no status.
     

    omfg, i was lost and now im found

    i cannot believe i was so fckin blind.

    SHISUI UCHIHA IS TOBI(dun dun duuuuuuuun)

    it came to me like a second ago, but shisui was feared for his body flicker jutsu(probably copied from minato) and coincidentally tobi has a v.good one aswell.but all you would have to do is mix in a bit of genjutsu to give it that fancy look

    it is the most likely reason why tobi is using sasuke to kill danzou, so he can retrieve his eyes(or use sasuke as a scapegoat to catch danzou of guard)

    just bcus some1 says they are a person, doesnt mean they are
     
         
    Last edited by kazeshini; 08-15-2009 at 10:06 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    i cannot believe i was so fckin blind.

    SHISUI UCHIHA IS TOBI(dun dun duuuuuuuun)

    it came to me like a second ago, but shisui was feared for his body flicker jutsu(probably copied from minato) and coincidentally tobi has a v.good one aswell.but all you would have to do is mix in a bit of genjutsu to give it that fancy look

    it is the most likely reason why tobi is using sasuke to kill danzou, so he can retrieve his eyes(or use sasuke as a scapegoat to catch danzou of guard)

    just bcus some1 says they are a person, doesnt mean they are
    so you saying that danzou = tobi= shisui? since danzou got shisuis right eye sharingan, and tobi also got a sharingan in his right eye, how come... thought about that?... fail
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    so you saying that danzou = tobi= shisui? since danzou got shisuis right eye sharingan, and tobi also got a sharingan in his right eye, how come... thought about that?... fail
    agreed
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha's Yellow Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,984
    Location
    All along the watchtower.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Epic fail
     
         

  5. #5
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    548
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    hahaha u people are stupid, just bcuz the eye is in his right eye socket doesnt mean he took shisui's right eye, lol.

    sorry but that has to be the dumbest thing i have heard in a while, u can take an eyeball from anyey and put it in the socket it is needed lmao

    and danzou is danzou NOT tobi, why would tobi (who u claim is danzou) WANT DANZOU DEAD, thats like sayin "oh kakashi is obito bcuz he has his left eye"
    THINK PLZ
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Sekireis's Avatar
    Status
    Sekireis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    306
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    nah mate your still lost.
     
         

  7. #7
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    548
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by Sekireis View Post
    nah mate your still lost.
    hahaha the fact u dnt see the logic (which is perfectly visible) makes me laugh
     
         
    Last edited by kazeshini; 08-15-2009 at 11:06 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    you cant take a right eye and put it into a left socket, thats like donating type A blood to a Type B bloodowner.
    or amputating both arms and sew em back on just switching places.

    left eye and right eye are not identical.
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 08-15-2009 at 11:59 PM.

  9. #9
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    986
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    we still dont know did danzo transplant shisui eye or just arm or both of them...

    kishi can always suprise us he pulls you into corner with his story that u going to to believe just one thing but actually there are two things....
     
         

  10. #10
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    548
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    you cant take a right eye and put it into a left socket, thats like donating type A blood to a Type B bloodowner.
    or amputating both arms and sew em back on just switching places.

    left eye and right eye are not identical.
    lol you can, cah they are like...balls. you cant switch arms because of your thumbs.

    there is no written rule that says you cant do this, aren't like two random jigsaw puzzle peices
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    lol you can, cah they are like...balls. you cant switch arms because of your thumbs.

    there is no written rule that says you cant do this, aren't like two random jigsaw puzzle peices
    your anatomy knowledge aint that great. you cant switch em like balls, how about the muscles, you can switch em, but they wont work at all, better to but wooden eyeballs into those sockets cause they wont rot like the real eyeballs, since you need to connect all the nerves and muscles mate ;D
     
         

  12. #12
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    548
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    your anatomy knowledge aint that great. you cant switch em like balls, how about the muscles, you can switch em, but they wont work at all, better to but wooden eyeballs into those sockets cause they wont rot like the real eyeballs, since you need to connect all the nerves and muscles mate ;D
    and since when did naruto work with science??
    bcuz in that show lightning beats earth and in real life...im sure u kno the answer.

    tbf in real life eyeball transplants arent possible yet so u never know

    EDIT:"eye transplants don't even work since the optic nerve is part of the central nervous system." erm my anatomy knowledge isnt great??? dnt chat out ur ass plz
     
         
    Last edited by kazeshini; 08-16-2009 at 02:23 AM.

  13. #13
    Academy Student
    Status
    daJACKASS is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Kid youre a moron.. everything you said was backed up by science and when someone proves you wrong you go and say naruto isn't about science. You kid are a failure.
     
         
    Last edited by daJACKASS; 08-16-2009 at 01:36 AM. Reason: adsf

  14. #14
    Member UchihaKisame's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKisame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    37
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by daJACKASS View Post
    Kid youre a moron.. everything you said was backed up by science and when someone proves you wrong you go and say naruto isn't about science. You kid are a failure.
    Agreed
     
         

  15. #15
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    548
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by daJACKASS View Post
    Kid youre a moron.. everything you said was backed up by science and when someone proves you wrong you go and say naruto isn't about science. You kid are a failure.
    and ur post count is a failure. because in reality eye transplants arent possible SO HOW DO U KNO I AM WRONG???

    a).YOU DNT SO STFU.

    WHEN HE CAN TRANSPLANT EYES AND IT IS PROVEN THEN I WILL SAY I AM WRONG. but he cant unfortunately, nobody can

    if all your gnna do is insult ppl on the forum keep you posts to that discustingly low level and gtfo this forum
     
         
    Last edited by kazeshini; 08-16-2009 at 02:14 AM.

  16. #16
    Zzzz... Daydreamer's Avatar
    Status
    Daydreamer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    132
    Location
    The Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    and ur post count is a failure. because in reality eye transplants arent possible SO HOW DO U KNO I AM WRONG???

    a).YOU DNT SO STFU.

    WHEN HE CAN TRANSPLANT EYES AND IT IS PROVEN THEN I WILL SAY I AM WRONG. but he cant unfortunately, nobody can

    if all your gnna do is insult ppl on the forum keep you posts to that discustingly low level and gtfo this forum
    Ai ai..
    I do not agree with your theory.. but why do you think that tobi/Shisui transplate his left eye to his right side and that tobi is shisui?.
    If you back-up you theory more with a why... maybe then people will think about the possibility.
    but even then..
    Getting angry and typing in Caps lock solves nothing.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Laharl's Avatar
    Status
    Laharl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,330
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    its clear that danzo is tobi
     
         

  18. #18
    Member hwahl's Avatar
    Status
    hwahl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Shisui was confirmed to be found drowned before the Uchiha clan slaugher

    Reason behind putting shisui's left eye on his own(danzo's) right socket?

    Tobi has claimed himself to be Uchiha Madara

    Generally the left sharingan eye is the one that controls ninjutsu while the right controls genjutsu. if you like me to explain why I will. If Danzo took the left eye and planted it on his right eye socket he shouldn't in theory have any sort of advanced genjutsu. Advanced enough to fool other kage's. Yet it's not always logic behind naruto ofc..

    .. as far as I'm concerned Tobi has no reason to lie about his identity. Note that Madara's explaination of the Uchiha massacre and the explaination of his own selfish reasons to seek revenge on Konoha is too extensive for Shisui to know about as he is far younger and couldn't possibly know why Madara did as he did. Itachi knew Tobi's identity, he planted an amaterasu on Sasuke to stop Tobi from talking with him. He did that on verge of death to stop the last source of truth from reaching Sasuke. Then why did Tobi's story have the context it had? Why was it about Madara, Konoha's history and the Uchiha clan if it is as you claim, that Tobi is Shisui? Shisui just does't have enough reason to hate to be Tobi.
     
         
    Last edited by hwahl; 08-16-2009 at 01:40 PM.

  19. #19
    The Demi-Lurker DarkMarke's Avatar
    Status
    DarkMarke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    554
    Location
    The Vortex World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by hwahl View Post
    Generally the left sharingan eye is the one that controls ninjutsu while the right controls genjutsu. if you like me to explain why I will. If Danzo took the left eye and planted it on his right eye socket he shouldn't in theory have any sort of advanced genjutsu. Advanced enough to fool other kage's. Yet it's not always logic behind naruto ofc...
    Does Amaterasu count as ninjutsu or genjutsu?

    Check out what Zetsu say's.



     
         
    Last edited by DarkMarke; 08-16-2009 at 02:30 PM.

  20. #20
    Member hwahl's Avatar
    Status
    hwahl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    I'm gonna have to browse the manga for the proper link as I've only seen the particular episode on the anime. Which may turn out to prove me wrong. I've considered Itachi to be the exception that proves the rule but as I said I'll browse the manga for that link and see if I'm right or not

    Another thing. Shisui means stagnant water, however Shisui can also be a compound word. Shi for death sui for water. Seeing as Shisui was confirmed to have died from drowning and the meaning of his name I see no reason to think he would still be alive.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMarke View Post
    Does Amaterasu count as ninjutsu or genjutsu?

    Check out what Zetsu say's.



    Amaterasu his the strongest fire ninjutsu
     
         

  22. #22
    The Demi-Lurker DarkMarke's Avatar
    Status
    DarkMarke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    554
    Location
    The Vortex World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Quote Originally Posted by hwahl View Post
    I'm gonna have to browse the manga for the proper link as I've only seen the particular episode on the anime. Which may turn out to prove me wrong. I've considered Itachi to be the exception that proves the rule but as I said I'll browse the manga for that link and see if I'm right or not

    Another thing. Shisui means stagnant water, however Shisui can also be a compound word. Shi for death sui for water. Seeing as Shisui was confirmed to have died from drowning and the meaning of his name I see no reason to think he would still be alive.
    If your going to browse the manga, can you try and look something up for me.

    I remember reading that Hanzou of the rain (dude who plotted with danzo) had the body flicker jutsu Kazeshini mentioned in the first post.

    Can check to see if thats right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    Amaterasu his the strongest fire ninjutsu
    We know (Its more freaking lethal than medusa's glare) but its tied in with the right Mangekyou sharingan as explained by Zetsu, It wouldn't be much of a leap to say its the strongest fire based KG.

    I'm wondering if all the right MS possess Amaterasu.

    What I wrote earlier was a (Sarcastic) remark on which MS eye has which affinity. (If you will, can't find a better word)
     
         
    Last edited by DarkMarke; 08-16-2009 at 03:45 PM.

  23. #23
    Member hwahl's Avatar
    Status
    hwahl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    yea amaterasu is most definately a ninjutsu. What I'm puzzled about is that in japanese religion/spirituality Shinto the sun godess Amaterasu was born from the left eye of another god where as Tsukuyomi the god of the moon was born from the right eye. Which is why I thought the Tsukuyomi genjutsu should be controlled by the right eye and Amaterasu the left.. And I knew Itachi had opposit affinity for use of jutsu so that's why I considered him as an exception.. but I can't remember from where I draw the conclusion that his affinity was an abnormality and I can't prove it until I get home from work and get time to read some manga
     
         

  24. #24
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,811
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    Tobi Tobi Tobi Um Um Um Look What He's Dude To You People Smh
     
         

  25. #25
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,199
    Location
    LOST Island
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

    So what was stopping Tobi from getting his eyes from Danzou if he is Shisui? I mean it sounds ridiculous that he's waited all this time so that Sasuke can do it and he has even betrayed him at this moment making fighting Danzou an even harder task. I'm not sure which came first, Shisui 'suicide' and Itachi meeting Tobi, but that gap wouldn't have been long and the most obvious reason of them not being the same person is that they had 2 very different hair styles.

    Itachi first meeting with Madara

    Naruto 400 page 08 | One Manga

    Shisui Uchicha

    Naruto 459 page 15 | One Manga
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •