Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: omfg, i was lost and now im found

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMarke View Post
    Does Amaterasu count as ninjutsu or genjutsu?

Check out what Zetsu say's.

Amaterasu his the strongest fire ninjutsu

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hwahl View Post
    I'm gonna have to browse the manga for the proper link as I've only seen the particular episode on the anime. Which may turn out to prove me wrong. I've considered Itachi to be the exception that proves the rule but as I said I'll browse the manga for that link and see if I'm right or not

Another thing. Shisui means stagnant water, however Shisui can also be a compound word. Shi for death sui for water. Seeing as Shisui was confirmed to have died from drowning and the meaning of his name I see no reason to think he would still be alive.
    If your going to browse the manga, can you try and look something up for me.

I remember reading that Hanzou of the rain (dude who plotted with danzo) had the body flicker jutsu Kazeshini mentioned in the first post.

Can check to see if thats right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    Amaterasu his the strongest fire ninjutsu
    We know (Its more freaking lethal than medusa's glare) but its tied in with the right Mangekyou sharingan as explained by Zetsu, It wouldn't be much of a leap to say its the strongest fire based KG.

I'm wondering if all the right MS possess Amaterasu.

What I wrote earlier was a (Sarcastic) remark on which MS eye has which affinity. (If you will, can't find a better word)

Last edited by DarkMarke; 08-16-2009 at 03:45 PM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

yea amaterasu is most definately a ninjutsu. What I'm puzzled about is that in japanese religion/spirituality Shinto the sun godess Amaterasu was born from the left eye of another god where as Tsukuyomi the god of the moon was born from the right eye. Which is why I thought the Tsukuyomi genjutsu should be controlled by the right eye and Amaterasu the left.. And I knew Itachi had opposit affinity for use of jutsu so that's why I considered him as an exception.. but I can't remember from where I draw the conclusion that his affinity was an abnormality and I can't prove it until I get home from work and get time to read some manga

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Tobi Tobi Tobi Um Um Um Look What He's Dude To You People Smh

Status
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

So what was stopping Tobi from getting his eyes from Danzou if he is Shisui? I mean it sounds ridiculous that he's waited all this time so that Sasuke can do it and he has even betrayed him at this moment making fighting Danzou an even harder task. I'm not sure which came first, Shisui 'suicide' and Itachi meeting Tobi, but that gap wouldn't have been long and the most obvious reason of them not being the same person is that they had 2 very different hair styles.

Itachi first meeting with Madara

Naruto 400 page 08 | One Manga

Shisui Uchicha

Naruto 459 page 15 | One Manga

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

So DarkMarke, reading the other threads helped alot actually. Lets clear it out. This is when Tobi and Sasuke met. Sasuke's left sharingan eye is forcefully turned into MS and sends of Amaterasu, this MS is Itachi's and not Sasuke's as everyone able to achieve it has their own unique visual MS. Either way, it's the left eye.
    Naruto 397 page 02 | One Manga
    Naruto 397 page 03 | One Manga

Naruto 414 page 17 | One Manga Later when we see Sasuke fighting the 8th tailed beast we see this him using Amaterasu with his left eye again. This time with his own sharingan.

Naruto 415 page 07 | One Manga Here we see Karin caught in the middle of the Amaterasu, what Sasuke does to dowse the unquenchable black fire is activating his other eye, his genjutsu eye. By now I think I can safely say that Sasuke has opposit affinity to Itachi. I'm going to quote from another thread to lead you on why he used his genjutsu eye to dowse his ninjutsu technique
    Sasuke used his right eye to supress Amaterasu. (Which makes sense because the reason why night and day never is together is in Shinto, because Amaterasu who represents the sun was furious with Tsukuyomi who represents the night. That is why the right 'eye of the moon' would supress the Amaterasu's fire created by the left 'eye of the sungodess' and vice versa)
    That surely means Tobi dowsed the flames the same way. So far we don't know if he actually has his left eye still intact, he's never shown it but he has his right. Should it prove that he has what I believe to be normal affinity then that's the eye he used aswell.

Does what Zetzu said really matter? What Zetzu really knows about MS has to do with Itachi. Perhaps having affinity for the MS techniques is like being right or left-handed. Perhaps Itachi was the exception that proves the rule. I don't think I will be able to prove one way or the other, neither does it matter because this has to do with MS and not the normal sharingan. There's nothing I can find that supports the theory that they work the same way. So that means the argument that I used was wrong, I acknowledge that..

..and DarkMarke, there's nothing in the manga that suggests hanzou had the 'body flickering' ability.. his greatest power seems to be underwater-combat

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

..and DarkMarke, there's nothing in the manga that suggests hanzou had the 'body flickering' ability.. his greatest power seems to be underwater-combat
    Guess I shoulda looked more carefully.
    center panel on the bottom.
    Tell me that's something different.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

All im saying is.

1.Shisui lost his "moon" eye (left one)
    2.tobi has his left eye covered
    3.Sasuke is about to kill Danzo
    4.Tobi then says its time to implement the moon eye plan.

But i don't remember Shisui being great at body flicker?!

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Guess I shoulda looked more carefully.
    center panel on the bottom.
    Tell me that's something different.
    well spotted, shunshin no jutsu, the body flicker

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    All im saying is.

1.Shisui lost his "moon" eye (left one)
    2.tobi has his left eye covered
    3.Sasuke is about to kill Danzo
    4.Tobi then says its time to implement the moon eye plan.

But i don't remember Shisui being great at body flicker?!
    Ch. 222 Page 7 when Uchiha police confront Itachi, they say Shisui is well known for his Shunshin technique

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    Ch. 222 Page 7 when Uchiha police confront Itachi, they say Shisui is well known for his Shunshin technique

Mirage could refer to anything when it comes to the Uchiha clan, It might have something to do with the ability of Shisui's Sharingan. (Ie. Mirage - An image which someone can mistake with reality = how someone thinks Shisui's imprinting is their own thinking)

We can only wait til we learn more about Shisui.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Mirage could refer to anything when it comes to the Uchiha clan, It might have something to do with the ability of Shisui's Sharingan. (Ie. Mirage - An image which someone can mistake with reality = how someone thinks Shisui's imprinting is their own thinking)

We can only wait til we learn more about Shisui.
    it's actually a mistranslation... it's actually Shisui of the Body Flicker.

according to Narutopedia:

Shisui Uchiha (うちはシスイ, Uchiha Shisui) was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui; English TV "Shisui the Teleporter"), and was one of the most talented of the Uchiha clan

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    it's actually a mistranslation... it's actually Shisui of the Body Flicker.

according to Narutopedia:
    NANI!?

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

I'm gonna have to browse the manga for the proper link as I've only seen the particular episode on the anime. Which may turn out to prove me wrong. I've considered Itachi to be the exception that proves the rule but as I said I'll browse the manga for that link and see if I'm right or not

Another thing. Shisui means stagnant water, however Shisui can also be a compound word. Shi for death sui for water. Seeing as Shisui was confirmed to have died from drowning and the meaning of his name I see no reason to think he would still be alive.
    yeah Kishi thought of the perfect name for Shisui if Tobi is in fact him. Shisui having drowned in a river, and Tobi wearing a mask... still water runs deep... as in so much goes on underneath still water.

Shisui was confirmed to be dead, but Shisui could have controlled people into thinking he was dead with his unknown Sharingan technique.

sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    your anatomy knowledge aint that great. you cant switch em like balls, how about the muscles, you can switch em, but they wont work at all, better to but wooden eyeballs into those sockets cause they wont rot like the real eyeballs, since you need to connect all the nerves and muscles mate ;D
    Dude this is anime not real life, i mean think about. your saying you cannot put a left eye in a right socket but at the same time, people are shooting fire from their mouths, going faste rthan the human eye can see, making lighting bolts, and black fire just appering and your questioning this?? yeah you make sence
    i agree with this guy i think tobi is shisui but he never said danzo was tobi and someone else said that so yeah

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

well spotted, shunshin no jutsu, the body flicker
    shunshin no jutsu is a common techneque it isn't a time space move it is just moving very fast. What we call FTG is different so his main post is in effect wrong.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

yes he is confirmed drownd but...have u herd of a jutsu called...i think its the dead soul jutsu, kabuto used that to escape kakashi in sasukes hospital room.

and the reason i think danzou transplanted like that was because his eye was injured and his initial intent was probably to take both eyes but shisui did something, i cant say what because his ninjutsu havent been revealed in depth. danzou just put it in the eye he most needed it in

but if i do recall that sasuke fight in the genjutsu, itachi never took an eye specifically he jus took the first one that came to hand and bottled it.

somebody said that his eyes could function like Kyōka Suigetsu (aizens zampaktou) and if that is the case then it could explain how ppl faze through him.

now idk if i missed it but was there any actual reason why madara directly hated danzou? because i do believe tobi purposely sent pein to destroy konoha and draw out danzou, now i just thought madara wanted to rule konoha but shisui could just want danzou and his eye. the real madara would just kill danzou str8 with 1 arm, but shisui probably knows something and has set up sasuke(if you understood that paragraph then gratz)

Last edited by kazeshini; 08-16-2009 at 11:56 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

its just weird when tobi said this...

Naruto 400 page 08 | One Manga

if he is shusui then danzo knew hes plans and ordered itachi to kill him but itachi actually offered him a deal...to look like he killed him but he didnt.... idk its too complicated i think tobi is madara , but if u look half of tobi face and shusui they look kind same...

Can I have your number? Hand Banana's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Did I read correctly when someone said eye transplants aren't possible? While technically speaking you can't transplant the entire eye, an eye transplant should more specifically be called as Corneal transplant. Only the front transparent portion of the eye, the cornea is transplanted. The whole eye is not transplanted.

But the theory itself is quite funny. Madara must be in the business of stealing eyes.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

lol yeah im sorry but im going to have to agree with every1 else shisui is not tobi theres no way danzo can have his eyes if his still alive he would of been dead and oro would have picked up on it straight away seeming his the 1 the implanted the sharingans in danzo