Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,795
    This user has no status.
     

    Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Herro everyone i know i ''quit'' NB but i come back occasionly to check up on you guys.

    SOOW point of this thread is to try and explain that Kakashi's kamui does not affect your eyesight at all, in fact all it does in strain your eyesight.

    Here we see a picture of Kakashi bleeding off his eye after excessive use of his Kamui.



    So now you guys are all wondering in anticipation ''doesn't dat proof dat he's going blind?!''

    Well no. simply because he used Kamui to the point his eyes began to bleed because of the strain it cause
    d.

    So i'm trying to make the point across that Kamui only requires precision and a great amount of chakra to be cast succesfully.

    As proven that after his eyes bled he has used Kamui for over 7 times without any strain only because he had to use it in a near-death scenario and after he got his chakra back from Karuma he was able to use it as if it was a normal thing just like shown here:



    Either Kakashi has become accustomed to Kamui and mastered it like Obito or just because of all this fighting with being forced to use Kamui he can use it to the point where he can conserve more chakra using Kamui instead of in the past, or it's because of the amount of chakra he got from Karuma that prevents him from getting any strain for the time being.


    And also here where he can import the Hachibi in his dimension and instantly export him outside of the dimension in the location he wishes to extract them:







    I love you
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,596
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Your pics don't work, and you didn't ACTUALLY say anything at all...
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Yui Kotegawa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    201
    Location
    Why do you want to know? How shameless!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    the reason why obito doesn't have side effects is due to him having the sages body ( uchiha and senju dna)
     
         

  4. #4
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,795
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    Your pics don't work, and you didn't ACTUALLY say anything at all...
    They don't work?? that's weird..even if you click on the icon?
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,596
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke.. View Post
    They don't work?? that's weird..even if you click on the icon?
    I can open the spoiler but nothing's there. Idk if it's the pic or the spoiler. Only the first picture and the "i love you" work.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member VangBro95's Avatar
    Status
    VangBro95 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Images not working for me.
     
         

  7. #7
    Sexy <=> Love SKTupac's Avatar
    Status
    SKTupac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,357
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Chillin'
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Here's an answer.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Uchiha Kairu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    267
    Location
    Kim Kardashian's bed..
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    We know this. Otherwise Obito would be looong blind by now.
     
         

  9. #9
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,795
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Quote Originally Posted by SKTupac View Post
    Here's an answer.
    I rest my case.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    Austria
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Quote Originally Posted by SKTupac View Post
    Here's an answer.
    oh no you didn't...
     
         

  11. #11
    Sexy <=> Love SKTupac's Avatar
    Status
    SKTupac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,357
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Chillin'
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Expulso's Avatar
    Status
    Expulso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,437
    Location
    At War
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Kakashi's eyesight is already worsened
     
         

  13. #13
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,903
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Most definitely agree, he won't go blind but his vision will worsen he had ms for a while now. So I think his eyesight is already bad.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member hanothemano's Avatar
    Status
    hanothemano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    113
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    Most definitely agree, he won't go blind but his vision will worsen he had ms for a while now. So I think his eyesight is already bad.
    love ur sig :D

    But obito hasn't shown any sign of going blind and he's spammed the absolute crap out of kamui, i believe after kakashi fought itachi and reawakened his ms, he began experimenting with other ms techniques (tsukuyomi/amaterasu) and found each time he used it his eyesight deteriorated.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    I think it's all part of the plot. Sasuke was goin to get EMS so kishi let him go blind whereas kakashi will not get EMS so kishi won't make him go blind.
     
         

  16. #16
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,903
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Quote Originally Posted by hanothemano View Post
    love ur sig :D

    But obito hasn't shown any sign of going blind and he's spammed the absolute crap out of kamui, i believe after kakashi fought itachi and reawakened his ms, he began experimenting with other ms techniques (tsukuyomi/amaterasu) and found each time he used it his eyesight deteriorated.
    Thanks bro, but the reason why it hasn't bothered obito is because of the hashi cells , he goes all out with kamui like 24/7.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    I have said it in other theories, and Obito said it in the manga as well.

    The reason Sasuke went blind is due to Susano

    So there is no actual proof that the "ordinary" MS jutsu affect the eye at all, and if they do, it's nothing compared to Susano..

    Oh wait Kakashi doesn't have Susano, so he shouldn't be NO WHERE NEAR blindness. Even if it affects his eye, cause sasuke used amaterasu much more, and Susano is proved to have a greater impact, which obviously explains his sudden blindness.

    Now stop complaining why Kakashi isn't blind, he wouldn't be anywhere near, even if he can go blind.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member hanothemano's Avatar
    Status
    hanothemano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    113
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I have said it in other theories, and Obito said it in the manga as well.

    The reason Sasuke went blind is due to Susano

    So there is no actual proof that the "ordinary" MS jutsu affect the eye at all, and if they do, it's nothing compared to Susano..

    Oh wait Kakashi doesn't have Susano, so he shouldn't be NO WHERE NEAR blindness. Even if it affects his eye, cause sasuke used amaterasu much more, and Susano is proved to have a greater impact, which obviously explains his sudden blindness.

    Now stop complaining why Kakashi isn't blind, he wouldn't be anywhere near, even if he can go blind.
    im quite sure tsukuyomi makes you go blind, otherwise why would kisame tell itachi not to use it
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/142/18
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    I think Kakashi's eye was simply healed by Kurama's Yang Chakra.
     
         

  20. #20
    Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    oOYellow FlashOo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    293
    Location
    Maryland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's kamui does not affect his eye sight. (FACTUAL PROOF) by Sasuke..

    dont care what you say kakashi can go blind.he doesnt have both of the eyes so when he uses it,it doesnt take the toll as if he had both ms eyes.best believe if he had both he wouldve been blind a long time ago.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •