Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Theory: Kakashi has EMS

People are saying that the only way to have EMS, someone needs to take his brothers eye, but was it stated that it was the only way to achieve it? I don't think. Where does this behaviour come from? It comes from Itachi's statement against Sasuke, or especially from Madara
    There were no EMS user before Madara. No one knew how to achieve EMS. Even Madara himself was only desperate because of the lost of his light by overusing his MS, and it's why he took his brothers eye, and discovered later that he had a new and inextinguishable light

But the fact that Madara discovered that by this method, you can achieve EMS doesn't mean it's the only method. Many Uchihas tried over years to achieve EMS by taking eyes from other Uchihas, which means that the secret to achieve EMS wasn't known until Madara and even later, they had to try and try to discover that it only works within clansmen

So now, i would like to ask you "what if taking his brothers eye is not the only way to achieve EMS?"

After all, nothing proves it is. Then yet came an idea into my mind. Itachi talks about taking your brothers eye to achieve a new light

Remember that Kakashi died against Pain

What if Kakashi's death was planned by Kishimoto? I know it seems probably weird for you, but what if it was the case.
    If it's like i think, it's possible that when Kakashi got revived by Nagato, by regaining another life, he gained another light

So if it's really how it is, don't you think it's possible that from that moment, he got EMS?

Thoughts?

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Re: Theory: Kakashi has EMS

My thoughts: No.

I mean, that would be interesting and all, but that's not how it works.

The whole "new light" thing is just replacing the light bulbs. Literally -> "Oh f*ck I can't see, I need someone else's eyes" *rips brother's eyes out* "thanks bro!"

You don't get a "new light" through some metaphysical/regaining-life-with-new-meaning thing,

Last edited by Uchiha Josephus; 11-21-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when sasuke first awakened his ms and used susano'o his chakra resembled genjutsu which is yin chakra
    and implanting itachi's ms gave him more yin chakra making him like the older son
    so ms is just half the power of older son he will need another ms

Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice theory O.O
    do you study like this as well?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Well I had my beliefs that Rinne Tensei might've affected him somehow, but dunno...

#LG
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp

don't think so...
    What i think is that the reason why Kakashi hasn't gone blind is because the other eye is with obito who has senju cells! So maybe if you have Mangekyo Sharingan and senju cells is the same as EMS! If thats the case, then Kakashi hasnt gone blind because both eyes belong to Obito and as we can see here:

their eyes are linked, so if Obito found a way to achieve "EMS" without taking another person's eyes by using senju cells, so will Kakashi achieve "EMS"!
    Thus, i think Obito doesnt have another way of achieving it since the eyes that he would have to "take" must be from his brother and he doesnt have one...

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

troll.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bogard is Kira ..........

It's hard to speculate however, if he has Ems wouldn't his eye of changed pattern, wither as it's the exact same as it was when he first awakened the "MS"..

He has incredibly gotten more sufficient at using Kumai. I would think that's just down to the fact that he's been practicing, if he has ems i believe it would of changed pattern.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First that stated not people but MANGA.
    Second i understand very well what bogard lives in gold age now... So next time try something better

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    troll.
    *sigh* Narutobase these days... I just give my opinion/theory to hear other people opinions and you call that a troll? Troll is exactly what you're doing right now

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Bogard is Kira ..........

It's hard to speculate however, if he has Ems wouldn't his eye of changed pattern, wither as it's the exact same as it was when he first awakened the "MS"..

He has incredibly gotten more sufficient at using Kumai. I would think that's just down to the fact that he's been practicing, if he has ems i believe it would of changed pattern.
    Haha, i'm not kira. :D

Anyway, i believe the design of the eye changes only when you take someone else eye, but since Kakashi didn't changed his eye, the design didn't changed as well

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Ems is a combination of 2 ms's. Look at madara's and sasuke's and you'd see izuna's and itachi's ms design in their ems so no kakashi doesn't have the ems. However he could be in the same situation as obito. Obito isnt going blind because of hashirama's dna. The way kakashi has been spamming kamui recently it rival's sasuke's use of the ms at the kage meeting, then against danzo. Sasuke went blind shortly after his fight. Infact sasuke showed signs of this early on after capturing 'bee'.

If kakashi was not to go blind there could be two reasons. The first reason is how he got his MS. He got his Ms by killing rin. However, its obito who awakened the MS for both of them. Obito seeing somebody close to him die, allowed him to awaken the ms and this in effect caused kakahsi's sharingan to also awaken. You can say the eye in kakashi's eye socket, responded when the true wielder (obito) of kamui awakened the eye in his socket, therefore obito not going blind due to hashirama's dna (still a theory that hasnt been confirmed, though its likely), will intern respond grant kakashi this privilege as well.

The second theory is the fox's shroud. Reason for obito not going blind might have to with the yang power of hahsirama, its this element that kept obito alive. Its possible that, since the fox has restored his chakra, kakashi has been filled with this same yang energy. However unlike obito who's state is permanent since hashirama's dna are attached to him, in kakashi's case what the fox did to him was temporal.

Otherwise no, neither kakashi/obito have the ems

Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-21-2012 at 02:26 PM.

bite upon the silver chain khimra's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Kakashi has some Senju DNA, and that is what is helping him.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    *sigh* Narutobase these days... I just give my opinion/theory to hear other people opinions and you call that a troll? Troll is exactly what you're doing right now

Anyway, i believe the design of the eye changes only when you take someone else eye, but since Kakashi didn't changed his eye, the design didn't changed as well
    Yeah although the design of every Ems has both patterns mixed which would indicate that it's just Uchiha that has the ability to posses it or that you need a set of two different pair of eye's...

However i guess if there was a different type of way to posses it where it didn't involve two different pair of eye's then i believe the design wouldn't change.. It's unlikely though.

#LG
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp

Quote Originally Posted by khimra View Post
    I think Kakashi has some Senju DNA, and that is what is helping him.
    perhaps this will make sense to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielgf04 View Post
    don't think so...
    What i think is that the reason why Kakashi hasn't gone blind is because the other eye is with obito who has senju cells! So maybe if you have Mangekyo Sharingan and senju cells is the same as EMS! If thats the case, then Kakashi hasnt gone blind because both eyes belong to Obito and as we can see here:

their eyes are linked, so if Obito found a way to achieve "EMS" without taking another person's eyes by using senju cells, so will Kakashi achieve "EMS"!
    Thus, i think Obito doesnt have another way of achieving it since the eyes that he would have to "take" must be from his brother and he doesnt have one...

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

No Bogard, if he had EMS its appearance would be different to the MS. We have two examples of EMS in the manga (Madara's and Sasuke's), and both of them have an appearance similar to their MS, but clearly different, and Kakashi's current eye looks just like the one he awakened after killing Rin.

And about your question: "what if taking his brothers eye is not the only way to achieve EMS?". Well, that doesn't help your case much imo, it was the only way stated in the manga to awaken the EMS, which means it's a manga fact and it wasn't disproven, therefore it's the only way to awaken EMS.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Ems is a combination of 2 ms's. Look at madara's and sasuke's and you'd see izuna's and itachi's ms design in their ems so no kakashi doesn't have the ems.
    Like i've said, you see the combination only because Madara or Sasuke changed their eyes. If you don't change your eye, i don't see why there will be a combination
    [QUOTE]
    The first reason is how he got his MS. He got his Ms by killing rin. However, its obito who awakened the MS for both of them.
    Not really since Obito admitted again in one of the latest chapters that Kakashi "awakened" the Mangekyou, not him

Your theorys are possible(even if the first one concerning Hashirama's DNA is far-fetched for me), but nothing proves that mine isn't as well, since like i've said, it's not stated in the manga that taking his brothers eye is the only method to achieve EMS. Itachi talks about new light

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why, you clearly know you have to have your brothers eyes in order to get EMS, it's simple does Kakashi have a brother? no

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Why, you clearly know you have to have your brothers eyes in order to get EMS, it's simple does Kakashi have a brother? no
    I suppose you didn't read the thread, so read it and you will know why

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

The DB and Manga has made it clear how to obtain the EMS. Nice theory though

Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-21-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I suppose you didn't read the thread, so read it and you will know why
    I don't need to, I rather believe what the manga tells me

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

I don't need to, I rather believe what the manga tells me
    If you don't want to read, then there is nothing more to tell you then

@Blaze: Notice that databook says "EMS can be achieved by...." Can = a possibility/one way. It doesn't mean it's the only way though

Last edited by T Bogard; 11-21-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Still don't think you understand what the ems is. Its not just about not going blind, its more than that.
    Secondly the DB clearly states "One Exception". It then goes into detail what this exception is. Nice theory however everything is against you

EDIT: Besides im not sure why somebody who despises the uchiha this much firmly cling to their power with both hands like your life depends on it when it comes to kakashi

Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-21-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyway i find that Uchiha clan very stupid u know Why do you kill your own mates to have EMS. Change your eyes one another, doesnt it work???? :D give me yours, take mine and thats it... there is no state that u have to kill your own bro like having MS... Just kill your best friends with your bro and change your eyes with your bro thats all!!! :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Still don't think you understand what the ems is. Its not just about not going blind, its more than that.
    Secondly the DB clearly states "One Exception". It then goes into detail what this exception is. Nice theory however everything is against you
    I know EMS give another power(stated by Itachi even in the manga), but it still doesn't go against my theory since what Itachi mentions only happens when people change their eyes

EDIT: Besides im not sure why somebody who despises the uchiha this much firmly cling to their power with both hands like your life depends on it when it comes to kakashi
    I hate no Uchihas, i only dislike their fanboys. Believe it or not, but Itachi was my 3rd favourite character before looking around here in NB

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

People are saying that the only way to have EMS, someone needs to take his brothers eye, but was it stated that it was the only way to achieve it? I don't think. Where does this behaviour come from? It comes from Itachi's statement against Sasuke, or especially from Madara
    There were no EMS user before Madara. No one knew how to achieve EMS. Even Madara himself was only desperate because of the lost of his light by overusing his MS, and it's why he took his brothers eye, and discovered later that he had a new and inextinguishable light

But the fact that Madara discovered that by this method, you can achieve EMS doesn't mean it's the only method. Many Uchihas tried over years to achieve EMS by taking eyes from other Uchihas, which means that the secret to achieve EMS wasn't known until Madara and even later, they had to try and try to discover that it only works within clansmen

So now, i would like to ask you "what if taking his brothers eye is not the only way to achieve EMS?"

After all, nothing proves it is. Then yet came an idea into my mind. Itachi talks about taking your brothers eye to achieve a new light

Remember that Kakashi died against Pain

What if Kakashi's death was planned by Kishimoto? I know it seems probably weird for you, but what if it was the case.
    If it's like i think, it's possible that when Kakashi got revived by Nagato, by regaining another life, he gained another light

So if it's really how it is, don't you think it's possible that from that moment, he got EMS?

Thoughts?
    Nice theory bro, however like Zlad said, it's manga fact on how you get it

But still I don't think so.
    1. Kakashi alone wouldn't be able to do it because he is not an Uchiha
    2. We just don't have enough evidence to say how to get it otherwise

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»