Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Uchia Madara? Madara mhm's Avatar
    Status
    Madara mhm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    ...sigh...

    Why are you all going nerd-rage because kakashi can now teleport a bijuu, so??? It's the same ability as obito's, so it was bound to happen at some point. Obitos is mid / short range where'as kakashi is longish. please stop with "Getting sick of naruto and others because of these powerups"... it makes the manga more readable thus making it more entertaining, and why not obito is so OP, so is madara so it's fair kakashi recieves a powerup., and all u DBZ fans... get a grip.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    People at one point or another has to be mad at one point. Kakashi is awesome. Deal with it!
     
         

  3. #3
    Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    markdabomb22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whore Island
    Posts
    4,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Its people opinions therefore this changes nothing
     
         

  4. #4
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Thank you! Bunch of cry babies that can't handle that a manga they enjoy for FREE goes the way they don't like.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Not the same thing teleporting a person than a giant behemoth..
     
         

  6. #6
    Shinigami MySusanooIsPurple's Avatar
    Status
    MySusanooIsPurple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In the soul society
    Posts
    683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rukia fan boy
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Its not that big of a deal if he can teleport a human, whos to say he cant teleport a bijuu
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Expulso's Avatar
    Status
    Expulso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At War
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    I am not angry, I am happy Kakashi can teleport Bijuus!
     
         

  8. #8
    Teh lazeh's ninjah evar! TheSleepyAkatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    TheSleepyAkatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I don't know, but i'm so not sleeping.
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Oh! Oh! Oh! Question, when did you figure out Kakashi was long ranged? Two points for this, one is CHINDORI IS A CLOSE RANGED MOVE and two, he's leader of the Third Division Aka Short/Mid ranged. So bleh. Okay, I'm done. Carry on with this heated arguement :D
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara mhm View Post
    Why are you all going nerd-rage because kakashi can now teleport a bijuu, so??? It's the same ability as obito's, so it was bound to happen at some point. Obitos is mid / short range where'as kakashi is longish. please stop with "Getting sick of naruto and others because of these powerups"... it makes the manga more readable thus making it more entertaining, and why not obito is so OP, so is madara so it's fair kakashi recieves a powerup., and all u DBZ fans... get a grip.
    I hope people understand that yes kahashi doent have the chakra reserves to teleport something so big,

    BUT don't forget the fox is giving everyone chakra and his chakra is more dense(meaning a storng chakra) than normal and that allows kahashi to do more with the chkra the fox can fit in his body despite not have a large chakra reserves like naruto and Gai.

    And actually wanting to see how Gai will use the fox's chakra
     
         

  10. #10
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Also, Bee could transform back while getting put away to human form, and transform back to bijuu when getting out.

    But seriously, who cares anyway, Kakashi is awesome.
     
         

  11. #11
    Housekeeper redsglory1974's Avatar
    Status
    redsglory1974 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSleepyAkatsuki View Post
    Oh! Oh! Oh! Question, when did you figure out Kakashi was long ranged? Two points for this, one is CHINDORI IS A CLOSE RANGED MOVE and two, he's leader of the Third Division Aka Short/Mid ranged. So bleh. Okay, I'm done. Carry on with this heated arguement :D
    I think what OP meant was Kakashi's kamui can be used for long range cause. And its got nothing to do with chidori, sir.
     
         
    Last edited by redsglory1974; 11-21-2012 at 11:41 AM.

  12. #12
    Housekeeper redsglory1974's Avatar
    Status
    redsglory1974 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    And actually wanting to see how Gai will use the fox's chakra
    Maybe we will see Gai opened the 8th gate and maybe 9. Or if we're lucky enough, the 10th gate.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Quote Originally Posted by redsglory1974 View Post
    Maybe we will see Gai opened the 8th gate and maybe 9. Or if we're lucky enough, the 10th gate.
    im taking back what I said before, kahashi actually warped on the tentacle so the size was small not a en entire tailed beast, because would be require massive chakra.

    The trick was in the pot and tentacle that allowed kahashi to do this with his chakra reserves.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    sn0wy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Post Thanks / Like
    100% chance troll 50% chance
    your team.
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    kakashi has a limited amount of chakara.



    the 9 tails gave him MASSIVE CHAKARA COZ HE CAN therefore he can things that require large amounts of chakra
     
         

  15. #15
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: ...sigh...

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    im taking back what I said before, kahashi actually warped on the tentacle so the size was small not a en entire tailed beast, because would be require massive chakra.

    The trick was in the pot and tentacle that allowed kahashi to do this with his chakra reserves.
    ^ This guy got it bang on, all Kakashi did was use Kamui to bring the tentacle out and Bee just used his jutsu to transform back to normal. Even if he did use Kamui on the whole of 8 tails its not impossible since Kurama gave his chakra to replenish his.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •