Page 2 of 13 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 248
  1. #21
    °•○●□■◇◆ ■□●○•° Roby's Avatar
    Status
    Roby is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    33,691
    Location
    「Heaven on earth with Nimmy」
    Funky at heart with Nimmy!
    <3
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    At least this can become pretty epic in the anime, because do you remmeber the 6 tails chapter? That was one boring fight in the manga, but then the animators made it epic.

    And how many times have Kakashi used Kamui? 10 times? This is getting on Sasuke levels with the Amaterasu.
    Kurama has returned Kakashi to full chakra twice now though don't forget that
     
         

  2. #22
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    At least this can become pretty epic in the anime, because do you remmeber the 6 tails chapter? That was one boring fight in the manga, but then the animators made it epic.

    And how many times have Kakashi used Kamui? 10 times? This is getting on Sasuke levels with the Amaterasu.
    Oh, yeah. The Utakata one was pretty badass!
    Well, everything now seems of becoming spam-able...
    There are no limits like in the old days.
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    Kurama has returned Kakashi to full chakra twice now though don't forget that
    Does that mean the power of his eyes will be healed? Sasuke got healed by Karin many times, but that did not do anything with the eye powers for Sasuke.
     
         

  4. #24
    Skorm's Avatar
    Status
    Skorm is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,330
    Location
    Clock Town
    #Sympathy4LeDevil
     



    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    So glad my favourite character increases in the badass-meter.
     
         

  5. #25
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Does that mean the power of his eyes will be healed? Sasuke got healed by Karin many times, but that did not do anything with the eye powers for Sasuke.
    Yeah but this is Kurama's chakra... It gives..life.
    So probably that's why he didn't gone blind.
     
         

  6. #26
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Oh, yeah. The Utakata one was pretty badass!
    Well, everything now seems of becoming spam-able...
    There are no limits like in the old days.
    Yeah I can agree with you on this to an extent. Most of the spammability (new word!) is due to Kurama handing out chakra everywhere though.
     
         

  7. #27
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Yeah I can agree with you on this to an extent. Most of the spammability (new word!) is due to Kurama handing out chakra everywhere though.
    Yeah, Kurama will be some sort of spamometer (lol, we're inventing new words! )
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yeah but this is Kurama's chakra... It gives..life.
    So probably that's why he didn't gone blind.
    Yeah it looks like that. For me I am not that hyped for Naruto like I was for one year ago because of this stupid power-ups and more. What I miss with old times is akatsuki, taijutsu fights and the Kyuubi being evil as hell.

    Just please kishi, don't troll the Juubi
     
         

  9. #29
    Slave Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Location
    Wherever life takes me.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    And why not? Obito can with one eye.. so should Kakashi.. its the same ability nonetheless.. Obitos eye is close range while Kakashis is long range.. still same eye and same tech nonetheless. And yes since Kurama returned Kakashi his chakra >_>
    I've never seen obito teleporting a gigantic behomoth, Tho...
     
         

  10. #30
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Yeah it looks like that. For me I am not that hyped for Naruto like I was for one year ago because of this stupid power-ups and more. What I miss with old times is akatsuki, taijutsu fights and the Kyuubi being evil as hell.

    Just please kishi, don't troll the Juubi
    Yes, I do miss that! After the Pein fight, if I think good, the quality kinda dropped (was it Itachi vs Sasuke after or before?)

    I swear if he'll troll the Juubi that easily (because he has to do it, good guys will eventually win) I'm so going to kick him in the nuts!
     
         

  11. #31
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yeah, Kurama will be some sort of spamometer (lol, we're inventing new words! )
    Introducing a new product!!! -> Kurama, the Spamomatic!

    Are you tired? Beat up? Out of chakra? Have no fear the Spamomatic is here! Just fist-pound or get swallowed by a demon-fox and you're on your way to full recovery!
     
         

  12. #32
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yes, I do miss that! After the Pein fight, if I think good, the quality kinda dropped (was it Itachi vs Sasuke after or before?)

    I swear if he'll troll the Juubi that easily (because he has to do it, good guys will eventually win) I'm so going to kick him in the nuts!
    We still haven't seen Rikudou, so maybe he can get revived somehow and fight the Juubi again, that is the only possible thing I can see it be a fair match.

    I think after the Pain fight, Itachi VS Sasuke was a really good fight in my opinion (dat anime)
     
         

  13. #33
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Introducing a new product!!! -> Kurama, the Spamomatic!

    Are you tired? Beat up? Out of chakra? Have no fear the Spamomatic is here! Just fist-pound or get swallowed by a demon-fox and you're on your way to full recovery!
    God, God, God, this made me laugh soo hard!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    We still haven't seen Rikudou, so maybe he can get revived somehow and fight the Juubi again, that is the only possible thing I can see it be a fair match.

    I think after the Pain fight, Itachi VS Sasuke was a really good fight in my opinion (dat anime)
    If I see more power-ups for non cannon characters I think I'll kill a duck! (actually the poor duck has no fault)
    Well, I do see Naruto becoming the next Sage of Six Paths though.
    Remember that chapter with the names? When Kurama said "Don't you think this kid is...(the reincarnation of the Sage)"?
    Foreshadowing much?

    LE: Yeah, that was I think, the last good fight we've had (don't remember any after that)
    Oh, wait, Madara vs. The kages.
    Had good ingredients, though it was favoring Madara a bit too much.
    But it was plot device so it is understandable - up to a certain point.
     
         

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    God, God, God, this made me laugh soo hard!



    If I see more power-ups for non cannon characters I think I'll kill a duck! (actually the poor duck has no fault)
    Well, I do see Naruto becoming the next Sage of Six Paths though.
    Remember that chapter with the names? When Kurama said "Don't you think this kid is...(the reincarnation of the Sage)"?
    Foreshadowing much?

    LE: Yeah, that was I think, the last good fight we've had (don't remember any after that)
    Oh, wait, Madara vs. The kages.
    Had good ingredients, though it was favoring Madara a bit too much.
    But it was plot device so it is understandable - up to a certain point.
    Yeah that's true, but I can see him being revived too for giving Naruto speeches and that sort of things, but it's kishi so we will never find out until the chapter comes out

    I hoooppe the Juubi can talk
     
         

  15. #35
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Yeah that's true, but I can see him being revived too for giving Naruto speeches and that sort of things, but it's kishi so we will never find out until the chapter comes out

    I hoooppe the Juubi can talk
    Hmm, yeah, that might happen as well.
    It would be pretty bad-ass for the Juubi to be able to talk, however as he was portrayed, I kinda don't see it.
    But we never know.
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,263
    Location
    in reality
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    People are trying to look for dissapointment in everything these days. What's wrong with him warping a bijuu? Kurama gave him the chakra for it, so what's the deal. There are nothing said in the manga about a limit to the size of the things he can warp with kamui. It's like people don't want them to win against madara, Obito and the juubi. Each advantage they gain makes people dissapointed. But when it's the other way around, they get excited about it...
     
         

  17. #37
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    God, God, God, this made me laugh soo hard!
    Glad you enjoyed it! I should make a poster about this and post it here ...

    If I see more power-ups for non cannon characters I think I'll kill a duck! (actually the poor duck has no fault)
    Well, I do see Naruto becoming the next Sage of Six Paths though.
    Remember that chapter with the names? When Kurama said "Don't you think this kid is...(the reincarnation of the Sage)"?
    Foreshadowing much?
    Yeah, I'm curious to see how this whole "reincarnation" stuff fits into all this. I guess we shall see.
     
         

  18. #38
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,588
    Location
    London
    The People's Moderator
     



    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    I get the feeling he actually warped Hachi to the Kamui dimension but missed a few tails (the ones left behind) was thrown into the sky then brought him back! I dunno but maybe after being exposed to Obito's jutsu... he's learnt to use it to it's full potential!
     
         

  19. #39
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    People are trying to look for dissapointment in everything these days. What's wrong with him warping a bijuu? Kurama gave him the chakra for it, so what's the deal. There are nothing said in the manga about a limit to the size of the things he can warp with kamui. It's like people don't want them to win against madara, Obito and the juubi. Each advantage they gain makes people dissapointed. But when it's the other way around, they get excited about it...
    Give me a break, it's called constructive criticism.
    Why people are so sensitive about other people expressing their dislike regarding quality nowadays?
    As well as having enough with what they get? Competition and quality everyone?
    I like Kakashi, a ****ing lot! I just don't like how everything is handled now, not only related to his character so chill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it! I should make a poster about this and post it here ...



    Yeah, I'm curious to see how this whole "reincarnation" stuff fits into all this. I guess we shall see.
    Yeah, I think we'll see it.
    And let me know if you do that poster
     
         

  20. #40
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,412
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    I get the feeling he actually warped Hachi to the Kamui dimension but missed a few tails (the ones left behind) was thrown into the sky then brought him back! I dunno but maybe after being exposed to Obito's jutsu... he's learnt to use it to it's full potential!
    After re-reading the chapter it's what i thought also. That's why Kakashi says "sorry for your tentacle"
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •