Page 9 of 10 « First ... 5678910 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi are no match!!

Quote Originally Posted by nibilbhai View Post
    My title says it all. Kyuubi and Hachibi are no match for the Juubi. Also the juubi has very ugly and scary face. Its just like a piranha. A very huge piranha.

The juubi threw both of them just with a single punch.

All Naruto and Bee could do is a close combat with the juubi.

It was a nice plan to kamui the whole Hachibi and releasing it on the juubi so that they could fire TBB on the juubi's eye!

By the way I don't think it'll work. What about you guys?
    what was the point of this thread exactly?
    and besides the fox, naruto and sage mode will do something crazy I think.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wow, so Kakashi can teleport a Bijuu now?

Ah Kakashi, my *****. I don't care what anybody says, I'd rather see Kakashi warping Bijuus than Obito flashbacks.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Kakashi is of greter lvl coz of kuramas chakra.guy is still healin himself in kurama.kakashi is not going to be blind coz its not over use of MS.its just use of kamui.sasuke used ametarasu,susano,and many other jutsus that used his whole chkras that sure gonna made him blind.

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

Re: Poor Killer Bee and Hachibi =/

Quote Originally Posted by asparticus View Post
    WTH Okay, here's my take on the new chapter( wow, this chapter came early!)

Okay, this chapter was...meh. I mean, the action was so awesome x__X

As Guy is one of the few characters that i like, i was surprised and sad . but his expressions were so funny. But if madara screwed him up like that, why didn't he just kill guy? or did guy use a gate?

But i think only kurama could restore chakra, probably not the other tailed beast. Why? because kurama told hachibi to give him guy so kurama could restore him. if hachibi could have restored him, hachibi would have, and not given guy to kurama. but heck, it's still awesome to see guy back to normal.

looks like the juubi needs braces. oh god it's scary. I can't wait until it shows to its full potential and start wrecking. I think in this chapter, the good guys are winning so far. i think the bad guys are holding back. it's like they're waiting to see what team naruto is going to do, but when they can't madara/obito will go full force and capture the remaining tailed beast.

OR obito will somehow screw up madara's plan. I think this might happen because in the middle of the chapter you could see the conversation between madara + obito, and obito looked a bit disappointed. It seemed as if madara didn't care about the moon's eye plan and played obito for a fool.though even if he does , i think he won't return to the good side, he'd be a villain on his own trying to accomplish the moon's eye plan---that is if madara decides to point his sharingan at obito

---- a few simple things i liked
    -the black flamethrower juubi spat out
    -kurama/hachibi side by side
    -madara complimenting team naruto at how good they were to still be alive
    -the nice plan hachibi/bee made to get kamui'd to the juubi

Now for the final part:hachibi + bee

I'll proudly will say that they're screwed and ringed death's door bell. do you guys honestly think a tail beast bomb will hurt the juubi. okay sure the bomb is aimed at the eye, but two things might happen.
    -we seen how fast the juubi moves, so he'll probably move so he'll take the attack on another limb, but it probably won't do anything.
    -madara/obito will do something. either obito will use kamui to transport him/madara/juubi(would that be possible?) and retransport them again.
    Though, i think this is how both of them will die or get captured. i mean, right when they appeared on top of the juubi they were screwed.

I think this might happen in the future, consdering hachibi/bee die: after their death, the scene will switch either sasuke or k11 or even both. k11 will see the huge explosions in front of them and are surprised by what's happening . team sasuke will take notice and probably say something about it, given orochimaru knows the juubi was revived. after visiting wherever sasuke wants to go, sasuke MIGHT want to beat up madara if madara and the person sasuke meets are related, and if that ppersoon says madara was the root of the problem.

thanks for reading

So yeah, what do you guys think?
    Sasuke beat up madara?...What are you smoking.

I know you said MIGHT but the idea of it is that of a crack head.

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

Re: Thoughts on 610

awesome

Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander

I guess the chakra by Kyuubi more than helped

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    naruto the man

I always knew he could move thing back and forth from the other dimension

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Kakashi does not die, and if gai does not goes 8th gate to sacrifice himself to help kill the juubi, I will stop reading Naruto...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by snake orochimaru View Post
    everyone can go home now...Kakashi wil kick the s**t out of Juubi & co.
    made me lol. So I understand how some people are like wtf over Kakashis new abilities but considering what Obito's single sharingan can do it isnt that far of a stretch. Obito just has the most OP sharingan in Narutoverse apparentally. Although at first I was kind of indifferent about how the Juubi looked but thinkin of everything it represents (signal of the end of the world, 7 3/4 tailed beasts combined) and putting myself in Narutos shoes that dude is scary. I'm wondering how Madara and Obito are just chillin on his head more than I wonder about Kakashi this chap. Shouldnt the Juubi just be a huge mass of tailed beast psychotic chakra throwing a tantrum? They apparentally have much control if Madara can say "we dont need to dodge". I suppose because of their Rinnegan but I expected them to have to tame it as their did Kurama. Good chap though.

PS: Glad to sed Bee being useful again :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ####################

good summary

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Does that mean the power of his eyes will be healed? Sasuke got healed by Karin many times, but that did not do anything with the eye powers for Sasuke.
    getting healed is different than getting your chakra full .
    i think sasuke pushed his eye powers with little chakra that has remained for him and it cuzed him lose his eye sight faster .
    btw dont compare susano & amatrasu with kamui , those 2 @#%^ users eye up xD .

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by bibspark View Post
    At least if Kakashi survives this war he should go blind from the over use of the MS and they're no spare eyes left for him unless he steal Sasukes.

Either way, why isn't Gai getting any chakra???????
    I dont think now is a good time for the 8th gate..
    Gai- "My ultimate last resort ability, the Eigth Gate!! Feel the youthful wrath of.."
    Juubi-*slaps the shit out of Gai*

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi mite be the worst author I have ever seen do y'all remember when sasuke had ms n he kept using it he went blind fast as hell now please explain how come obito or kakashi has yet to lose some eyesight its ridiculous I remember when kakashi was fighting sasuke after he beat danzo n kakashi used ms one time n he cud barely walk but now he can do it at will like gtf outta here

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Behind You when you drop the soap in the shower...
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Jubbi's Arrival a let down

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Is it just me or does the arrival of the jubi not have the impact I was hopping for.

My reasons:

a) It looks like crap
    b) How the hell can Obito control it
    c) It looks like crap
    d) There is no feeling of epicness the revival of this thing is supposed to signify the end of the world.
    c) WTF it looks like crap
    d) This whole thing has gon from NARUTO Manga to the powerfuff girls for example:
    Naruto&Kurrama = Blossom; Kakashi = Bubbles; Bee&8tails = Butter Cup; Gai = Professor Utonium
    Obito = Mojo jo jo; Madara = 'HIM'; The Jubi = One of those Monsters from Monster Island.

It feels like there is no substance anymore I've been watching week after week hoping for something epic when all I have received are let downs. Plus I find the moon's eye plan to be idiotic, I whish Madra lied to obito about that.

Here is the only way I see the epicness can be saved in this manga:

Madara double crosses obito absorbs the jubi along with the 8 and nine tails. Obito is left near death bee is dead naruto is near death but will not die because he is an UZUMAKI. GAI and Kakashi has to escape with naruto. The world is now brought in to an era of evil with the Imortal MADARA as overlord. Now Sasuke and ORO finds some ancient knowledge that can defeat madara, they help to restore naruto because the knowledge applies to only him. Naruto is now some kind of SUPER SAYAIN GOD LIKE SAGE PERSON. TEAM NARUTO CONFRONTS MADARA.

DID I MENTION THE JUBBI LOOKS LIKE CRAP
    Hmmm. Im sure crap is brown in colour, not black??? (Yes u did mention it looks like crap, i believe three times before, 4 in total)

Last edited by Bulldog2860; 11-21-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction of Konoha View Post
    If Kakashi does not die, and if gai does not goes 8th gate to sacrifice himself to help kill the juubi, I will stop reading Naruto...
    suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR

You guys are acting like Juubi is going to just let a TBB hit him in the eye.

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I like Kakashi however these power-ups are ridiculous... To me it seems like Narutoverse will become hella unbalanced.
    I wonder what power-ups Kishi will pull for the others such as Kages, K11, Sasuke...

No.

Your not realizing that Kishi is only focusing on the most powerful shinobi in the world. They should be able to advance to levels like this. The Fire Country always had the best shinobi, and these are the best shinobi from the Fire country. No one elses power levels are off the meat like this. Thats why everyone else is called Fodder lol. Nuff said.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wich power ups?
    madara has unlimited chakra and is immortal, its only fair that kakashi gets his chakra restored.
    everybody complains about kakashi, but no one says something to madara

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Part 2 is ruining Part 1 at this point.... So mother****ers have no drawbacks to their powers now? This ***** Naruto can now revive people from near death apparently. Kakashi doesn't have EMS this ****er should be blind by now? This is the same dude that was in the hospital for like a week after using it once....

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman00 View Post
    Kishi mite be the worst author I have ever seen do y'all remember when sasuke had ms n he kept using it he went blind fast as hell now please explain how come obito or kakashi has yet to lose some eyesight its ridiculous I remember when kakashi was fighting sasuke after he beat danzo n kakashi used ms one time n he cud barely walk but now he can do it at will like gtf outta here
    The more you use the ms, not only do you loose eye sight, but the more efficient the user becomes at using their sharingan. Kakashi has obviously gotten used to using this jutsu. Plus taking into account the different magnitudes of jutsu that can be absorbed by kamui, sasuke's arrow was probably highly charged; where as transporting a bijuu doesn't require stopping a jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where are the damn kages when you need them? They would definately play a good helpful hand against the juubi. Although team naruto are the best team yet. I think Madara is starting to realize he has to fodderize them now before the moon's eye plan can be carried out. Its time for naruto pull something out of his sleeve, "that jutsu" may have been the control of the kyuubi's chakra, but I think it was something more. Possibly the ftg?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While I do think that it is BS that Kakashi can Kamui a Bijuu...it isn't that far fetched of a feat considering that Minato was able to teleport the Kyuubi's Bijuu bomb when it attacked Kanoha back in the day.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

By the end of the Manga, kakashi will probably lose his site from overuse of the sharingan maybe even destroy Obito in the process. He'll probably get a new eye transplanted(normal). Kakashi would be too strong of a character if he kept the Kamui ability. There wouldn't be any other characters who could defend against that attack.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    driving the konoha academy
    school bus

Why does this have to mean that Kakashi is overpowered? Its pretty much proven in the manga that Kakashi is one of the smarter ninja and that's part of what makes him so strong is his ability to analyze a situation and adapt. He JUST found out a few minutes ago that his eye is the partner eye to the guy that's been causing all the chaos. All those "Wide-eyed" shots of Kakashi after he saw that Tobi was Obito had to have triggered thoughts like "My eye is capable of anything Obito's eye does" "So thats where I left my dog! The other dimension! Whoops!" & so on & so forth. Kakashi adapted to the situation. Its really nothing all that new other than as what another member stated in another post that made me lol
    " yeah, he use to just warp things like nails. Now he warps bijuu's"
    I guess its all just relative. No need to bash Kakashi or to start humping stuff just because your favorite character did something cool. Then again, when is it not time to hump stuff? O.o haha

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I read this chapter and it reminded me of a scene from south park who michael bay tells his ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeSUuj98Rx0