Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of series.

    I've never made a prediction on here before or anything..but here is what I think is gonna happen...

    THE FINAL BATTLE
    Naruto and team will realize that it is hopeless trying to fight the Juubi head on, so they will devise a plan to destroy it from the inside out. They are purposely devoured by the Juubi and thought to be dead.
    Meanwhile, the allied force reaches the battlefield to learn that Naruto and team have lost, along with the kage, they face the Juubi while Madara attempts to cast the Inifinte Genjutsu. Obito engages in combat against them, controlling the juubi. Just as Madara is about to finish casting the infinte Tsukoyomi, the Juubi is suddenly stopped. Confused, Madara tells Obito to figure out what the problem is, Obito travels inside the juubi to find out that Naruto and team have found its "Core" its only weakness and have stopped it.

    Obito enrage faces them, but is beaten, after a series of flashbacks, he realizes that he is wrong and begins to turn over a new leaf (pun)..Madara retreats into the Juubi to figure out what the problem is and finds out that his plans are faling apart, enraged he goes all out against the team inside the juubi, desperate to finish his plan, using the senju DNA and Rinnigan, he takes Obito's senju DNA and rinnigan and infuses them both within the Juubi's core becoming the juubi itself, outside the juubi rampages out of control killing many and destroying the planet. Inside Naruto and team desperately fight Juubi Madara, and at some point Naruto gets in tune with the Sage of Six Paths and a series of flashbacks occur, afterwards, Naruto unleashes the true power of the Sage because he is the reincarnation. Outside, everyone is nearly dead and dying and all hope seems lost, until Taka arrives (stuff happened when they met the "ones who know everything") Sasuke's new powers enable him to hold back the weakend Juubi, while Naruto battles Juubi Madara within. As Juubi Madara (Juubidara) prepares to deliver an ultimate attack that will level the entire continent, Naruto struggles to stop him, and when all hope seems lost, Obito steps in unexpectedly, giving Naruto the chance to defeat Juubidara. As the Juubi begins to implode on itself upon defeat, Obito has one finally talk with Kakashi and warps him and juubidara to the moon where everything crumbles and implodes, finally killing Madara and ending the juubi. Everyone is battered and beaten...but is happy to see Naruto is healthy and alive. But before finishing anything else, he has one more thing he needs to do.

    NARUTO VS SASUKE
    Sasuke having constant conflict in his mind tells Naruto that there is only one way to settle this. If he loses, then he will accept that he was wrong and will die. If he wins, he will believe he was right, and will continue his revenge until all of Konoha and its allies have been crushed. So in front of everyone, Naruto and Sasuke have their final climatic battle. And during a power clash, Naruto and Sasuke are inside a powerful energy field, Naruto defeats sasuke, but refuses to kill him. Sasuke tells Naruto that if he dosent kill him now, then he will return and try to kill him again. Naruto tells Sasuke that he is his friend and that he will always be his friend..Sasuke is brought to tears, having let go of years and years of pain and suffering and happily laughs at Naruto calling him an idiot. Naruto smiles and then there is a big flash of light. After the light fades, Naruto stands alone. Sasuke nowhere to be seen. Everyone thinks that Sasuke is dead, but Naruto says, "Nah, Sasuke will be back soon, he just needs some time." SEVERAL YEARS LATER, Naruto is Hokage. After some stuff, he looks in the horizon and sees a familiar figure...Sasuke. Sasuke smiles from afar and keeps walking, and Naruto smiles and turns around and walks the other way, just like thay did when they were kids.

    So, tell me what you think???
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    Also, Orochimaru, upon meeting the "one who knows all." he will be enlightend and will stay there, learning all of life's secrets, he will stay and never be heard from or seen again
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member naruman's Avatar
    Status
    naruman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    na jubi's not that easy to destroy. actualy currently there is no technique introduced by kishi or any other jutsu which can eve slightly effect jubi .
     
         

  4. #4
    Member zion666's Avatar
    Status
    zion666 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    That would be a nice ending
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    Quote Originally Posted by naruman View Post
    na jubi's not that easy to destroy. actualy currently there is no technique introduced by kishi or any other jutsu which can eve slightly effect jubi .
    which is why I said they had to take it out from the inside..I dint know what kind of technique could be introduced, but I dont see why anyhting i put couldnt happen
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member uchihamad's Avatar
    Status
    uchihamad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    A kakashi and Itachi fan
     



    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    Nice ending!
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member uchihamad's Avatar
    Status
    uchihamad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    A kakashi and Itachi fan
     



    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    I've never made a prediction on here before or anything..but here is what I think is gonna happen...

    THE FINAL BATTLE
    Naruto and team will realize that it is hopeless trying to fight the Juubi head on, so they will devise a plan to destroy it from the inside out. They are purposely devoured by the Juubi and thought to be dead.
    Meanwhile, the allied force reaches the battlefield to learn that Naruto and team have lost, along with the kage, they face the Juubi while Madara attempts to cast the Inifinte Genjutsu. Obito engages in combat against them, controlling the juubi. Just as Madara is about to finish casting the infinte Tsukoyomi, the Juubi is suddenly stopped. Confused, Madara tells Obito to figure out what the problem is, Obito travels inside the juubi to find out that Naruto and team have found its "Core" its only weakness and have stopped it.

    Obito enrage faces them, but is beaten, after a series of flashbacks, he realizes that he is wrong and begins to turn over a new leaf (pun)..Madara retreats into the Juubi to figure out what the problem is and finds out that his plans are faling apart, enraged he goes all out against the team inside the juubi, desperate to finish his plan, using the senju DNA and Rinnigan, he takes Obito's senju DNA and rinnigan and infuses them both within the Juubi's core becoming the juubi itself, outside the juubi rampages out of control killing many and destroying the planet. Inside Naruto and team desperately fight Juubi Madara, and at some point Naruto gets in tune with the Sage of Six Paths and a series of flashbacks occur, afterwards, Naruto unleashes the true power of the Sage because he is the reincarnation. Outside, everyone is nearly dead and dying and all hope seems lost, until Taka arrives (stuff happened when they met the "ones who know everything") Sasuke's new powers enable him to hold back the weakend Juubi, while Naruto battles Juubi Madara within. As Juubi Madara (Juubidara) prepares to deliver an ultimate attack that will level the entire continent, Naruto struggles to stop him, and when all hope seems lost, Obito steps in unexpectedly, giving Naruto the chance to defeat Juubidara. As the Juubi begins to implode on itself upon defeat, Obito has one finally talk with Kakashi and warps him and juubidara to the moon where everything crumbles and implodes, finally killing Madara and ending the juubi. Everyone is battered and beaten...but is happy to see Naruto is healthy and alive. But before finishing anything else, he has one more thing he needs to do.

    NARUTO VS SASUKE
    Sasuke having constant conflict in his mind tells Naruto that there is only one way to settle this. If he loses, then he will accept that he was wrong and will die. If he wins, he will believe he was right, and will continue his revenge until all of Konoha and its allies have been crushed. So in front of everyone, Naruto and Sasuke have their final climatic battle. And during a power clash, Naruto and Sasuke are inside a powerful energy field, Naruto defeats sasuke, but refuses to kill him. Sasuke tells Naruto that if he dosent kill him now, then he will return and try to kill him again. Naruto tells Sasuke that he is his friend and that he will always be his friend..Sasuke is brought to tears, having let go of years and years of pain and suffering and happily laughs at Naruto calling him an idiot. Naruto smiles and then there is a big flash of light. After the light fades, Naruto stands alone. Sasuke nowhere to be seen. Everyone thinks that Sasuke is dead, but Naruto says, "Nah, Sasuke will be back soon, he just needs some time." SEVERAL YEARS LATER, Naruto is Hokage. After some stuff, he looks in the horizon and sees a familiar figure...Sasuke. Sasuke smiles from afar and keeps walking, and Naruto smiles and turns around and walks the other way, just like thay did when they were kids.

    So, tell me what you think???
    What will happen to sakura
     
         

  8. #8
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    Not bad at all! I like it

    Only thing is that Obito will probably be the one to cast the Jitsu, as Madara would be much more suited to control the Juubi (according to their desires that is, in reality having a mortal control the IT is kinda strange, but if it's a ritual... bah!)

    & I also think that Kubo has something much bigger up his sleeve for the "One who knows everything"
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    Not bad at all! I like it

    Only thing is that Obito will probably be the one to cast the Jitsu, as Madara would be much more suited to control the Juubi (according to their desires that is, in reality having a mortal control the IT is kinda strange, but if it's a ritual... bah!)

    & I also think that Kubo has something much bigger up his sleeve for the "One who knows everything"
    Only thing about that is...Madara only knows how to cast it, not Obito.
    Plus, it would make more sense for someone with EMS to do it. Rather than someone with One EMS and a Rinnigan.
     
         

  10. #10
    The Amazing Uchiha captainEO's Avatar
    Status
    captainEO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    At the local casino with Hashi, my pal. We're winning.
    Posts
    2,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status? Ain't nobody got time
    fo dat.
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    I like some parts of it but not all of it.

    I hate the Obito turning on Madara and going against Tsuki No Me, why all of a sudden?
    To have his mind changed during a 1 hour fight? After 16 years of focused hate.
    And it's happened to too many characters - Itachi, Nagato, Kabuto. We need true villains.

    And I also think that Sasuke plays too little a role in this, he's the second main character, and that scroll.
    Madara and Sasuke have to meet, it's been foreshadowed for quite some time, Sasuke is the spitting image of Izuna

    and I need MOAR character deaths!

    Also, Naruto being the 'sage's reincarnation' is kinda lame (he isn't even Senju), he's more the younger son

    Anyway, I do think the fighting inside the juubi is clever, and the rest of it too.
     
         

  11. #11
    Amaterasu boss dirklyn's Avatar
    Status
    dirklyn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ghana
    Posts
    1,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    Classic ending
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Justice's Avatar
    Status
    Justice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Nowhere
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    Sorry, but I can not imagine that an ending like this will happen, it's just too predictable...
    And some things in it are just weird, like orochimaru dissapearing and never coming back, or sasuke dissapearing WTH

    However, well done
     
         

  13. #13
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where things will end badly
    Posts
    1,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    I like the very ending. It`s so emotional and would fit Kishi. Thanks for sharing. The part with Sasuke is very likely to be happening, the juubi part probably not. I still see Naruto controlling it somehow. Anyhow, rep for the good read.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    Quote Originally Posted by captainEO View Post
    I like some parts of it but not all of it.

    I hate the Obito turning on Madara and going against Tsuki No Me, why all of a sudden?
    To have his mind changed during a 1 hour fight? After 16 years of focused hate.
    And it's happened to too many characters - Itachi, Nagato, Kabuto. We need true villains.

    And I also think that Sasuke plays too little a role in this, he's the second main character, and that scroll.
    Madara and Sasuke have to meet, it's been foreshadowed for quite some time, Sasuke is the spitting image of Izuna

    and I need MOAR character deaths!

    Also, Naruto being the 'sage's reincarnation' is kinda lame (he isn't even Senju), he's more the younger son

    Anyway, I do think the fighting inside the juubi is clever, and the rest of it too.
    during fights ANYTHING can happen, or be said that will make characters have sudden relaization
    I have NO idea what the importance of the scroll truly is.
    I only based this off of what has been seen. Its not really in detail, this was just meant to highlight the battles, not all the inbetween stuff.
     
         

  15. #15
    Tiny pine forest way KobayashiShane's Avatar
    Status
    KobayashiShane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How I think the final battle against Juubi/Madara/Obito will go and ending of ser

    Wow I really liked the ending!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •