Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    O__O'

Re: Doton! [Vexx]

Very good, as with a lot of earth jutsu they will be able to hold your target in place for a while. At least long enough to use a follow up attack like fire, or a piecing lightning jutsu.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Now inject your earth chakra into the ground as you perform the snake hand seal. Use your chakra to make the ground rise up and in case my clone like a long, dark corridor of solid earth. Leave the front open so you can aim some large scale jutsu into is, focusing the power of your follow up jutsu at you target... in this case my clone.

Trap him in the corridor and then follow through with a good jutsu.

Also tell me what the effect of the confined space may have on your targets psyche (mental state)?

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

As I gather chakra and push it into the ground I make the snake seal. I make the ground rise with my chakra around your clone, in a long dark corridor that blocks out the light. The back is locked off, as the front is open. Looking like a conical triangle, it can be likened to a triangle.

I then channel in a water typhoon vortex, with a wide wave or spiraling water.

Basically while the opponent is trapped they will feel like they have to escape and will feel like they are under pressure to make a decision to either break the tunnel or counter the jutsu.

Status
    O__O'

They will also panic at the sudden claustrophobic conditions that have arisen, but everything else you said is also correct.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

Now gather your earth chakra and send it out under my clone as you perform the Ram hand seal, causing your chakra to create a pit with my clone standing somewhere between the centre and the outer edge. Make the pit conical with the apex lower than ground level, sucking everything within the conical shape down into it including my clone. Suck him in until he is below the ground level and suffocate him.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

As I gather chakra, I begin to channel it under your clone as I then make a ram seal. I make a pit under your clone, as it slants down and inwards towards your clone as its center. As it sucks him down to his neck, it eventually covers him as he suffocates for air.

Status
    O__O'

Very good, you had to work with a very sketchy description too O__O

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Gather a large amount of doton chakra and inject it into the ground below you while you perform the Tiger hand seal. Use your chakra to raise the earth below your feet into a rampart of you own design. Describe the shape you make it and how high and then also tell me why you'd want to use this to gain the height advantage.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I think it was fine

As I generate a large amount of chakra, I inject it under myself into the ground, and make a tiger seal. I then make the earth rise up in a conical fashion, like a volcano ramp. I make it big like a mountain, as tall as the Gedo Mazu. As your at a height advantage you can see all around yourself with no areas lacking blind spots.

Status
    O__O'

All good there ^^

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Channel your doton chakra into you hands and then slam your fingers in the ground like you are about to pick up a rug. Now use your strength and doton chakra to roll up a huge section of earth, tearing the top-soil off as you do. Roll it into a giant ball and then lift it over your head and toss it at my clone.

Status
    O__O'

Dropped, re-link me if you wish to continue.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234