Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Doton! [Vexx]

I think it was fine

As I generate a large amount of chakra, I inject it under myself into the ground, and make a tiger seal. I then make the earth rise up in a conical fashion, like a volcano ramp. I make it big like a mountain, as tall as the Gedo Mazu. As your at a height advantage you can see all around yourself with no areas lacking blind spots.

Status
    O__O'

All good there ^^

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Channel your doton chakra into you hands and then slam your fingers in the ground like you are about to pick up a rug. Now use your strength and doton chakra to roll up a huge section of earth, tearing the top-soil off as you do. Roll it into a giant ball and then lift it over your head and toss it at my clone.

Status
    O__O'

Dropped, re-link me if you wish to continue.

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345