Status
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

Two heroes of the sharingan:

My thoughts on Obito being Tobi. This is purely my own opinion.

WARNING:.This content contains the words "Obito" and "Tobi", repeatably spammed.
    Maturity is heavily advised:

First and formost, let me start by saying that the series of Naruto isn't a failure, nor did Kishi troll anyone.
    There are things that have come to light recently and have people fussed and ranting about Kishi trolling
    everyone, when he is not. I agree that the series has gone a bit downhill recently but not because of Kishi
    trolling, but because he chose to do some things the way he wanted to do, he could've done much better.
    This is not a rant, nor am I trying to troll the base, thought I'd clear that up first. Time to get
    down to buisness.

I made this thread to share my opinion on one major thing that has turned this series on its head (to others),
    it has effected me a bit less than others but some people took it to heart because they loved this series like
    it was their only friend (sarcazm). Here is the reason what's got all the fans speaking ill terms and flaming eachother.

It is because Tobi turned out to be Obito:

This didn't shock me at all, I thought it was going to be him from the beginning like much others would've aswell. The only reason that this frustrated me was because, Obito (not Tobi/Obito, but the kid) was an actual hero in many followers eyes. During the "kakashi Gaiden" episodes, Kishi done a great job building up Obito's character and also showed how much potential he had (HAD). He was the underdog of his team and was looked at as a knuckle-head with pure intentions. His progression grew rapidly but grew in the perfect direction. He was a young kid, ready for anything
    and always admired others. During the mission when Rin was captured, he spouted out his signature quote.

"Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash! If I'm going to be
    called trash either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that somehow makes me anything less than a real shinobi,
    then I'll crush all of the so-called "real" shinobi!" [Obito Uchiha] (I don't know if those are the exact words)

This quote really built his character and made him the hero in Kakashi's own spin-off (Kakashi, owned). Obito going to
    save Rin, inspired by Obito's quote used previously (I believe it was Kakashi's quote), Kakashi steps in to assist, child Obito. You basically know how it all ends, Rin and Kakashi are saved and the Noble hero of the day gave up his life to save his comrades and also giving his friend the most dire tool to protect and defend. (his eye to Kakashi).

*Goes for a leak* (Needed that)

There was also another quote at the end of the Gaiden that put the whipped cream, chocolate sauce, choc sprinkles and a
    cherry on top of this epic tragedy..I don't know if these are the exact words..

"And on that day, two heroes to the Sharingan were born to Konoha and one is now known as Kakashi of the Sharingan"

I apologize if I got it all messed up but this above was the reason that caused my stomach to churn a little. There were two great heroes born that day, one sacrificed himself to save his comrades, the other continued to live as a legend for them both. Kakashi done a great job with that until, Kishi chose to have one of the main antagonists of the series be one of those heroes. It ruined the image of Obito being a hero, he was a legend that didn't make it just like Jiraiya, Tobirama, etc...

The anime is still good and all but the way Kishi slaughtered Obito's previous image, the image of a hero, all fell into darkness. Kishi is doing a decent job with the series but some choices he has made have made the plot seem less, ummmm, heroic. I will continue to read this series until the en, unless! Unless, he brings back Jiraiya and ruins his heroic image too.

Half of you probably lost interest in the first sentence, others may have not even bothered. This is just my opinion. Thanks for reading if you made it to this sentence.

Last edited by Venus; 11-21-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ####################

Re: Two heroes of the sharingan:

i like your opinion

Status
    When people are part of a
    group...

Obito lost his mind the moment he saw Rin's death.
    He is more like a Romeo than a Hero.

Status
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

Quote Originally Posted by bobisacoolguy View Post
    i like your opinion
    Thanks, sorry for the bad layout of text.

Quote Originally Posted by soyeongun View Post
    He is now but the Obito as a kid was genuine till the end.

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

well said

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

personally I view Obito and Tobi as two seperate characters still. I was really pissed with Obito being Tobi really, he was a fantastic villian and now he's kind of cheap. maybe Obito will redeem himself vs Madara though, while Sasuke continues to fall into darkness

Status
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    well said
    Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    personally I view Obito and Tobi as two seperate characters still. I was really pissed with Obito being Tobi really, he was a fantastic villian and now he's kind of cheap. maybe Obito will redeem himself vs Madara though, while Sasuke continues to fall into darkness
    Hmmmm, the possibilities are extremely low. Kishi dug his hole too deep, it'll have to something above epic proportions to revive his previous image as "Obito, hero of the sharigan".

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    My thoughts on Obito being Tobi. This is purely my own opinion.

WARNING:.This content contains the words "Obito" and "Tobi", repeatably spammed.
    Maturity is heavily advised:

First and formost, let me start by saying that the series of Naruto isn't a failure, nor did Kishi troll anyone.
    There are things that have come to light recently and have people fussed and ranting about Kishi trolling
    everyone, when he is not. I agree that the series has gone a bit downhill recently but not because of Kishi
    trolling, but because he chose to do some things the way he wanted to do, he could've done much better.
    This is not a rant, nor am I trying to troll the base, thought I'd clear that up first. Time to get
    down to buisness.

I made this thread to share my opinion on one major thing that has turned this series on its head (to others),
    it has effected me a bit less than others but some people took it to heart because they loved this series like
    it was their only friend (sarcazm). Here is the reason what's got all the fans speaking ill terms and flaming eachother.

It is because Tobi turned out to be Obito:

This didn't shock me at all, I thought it was going to be him from the beginning like much others would've aswell. The only reason that this frustrated me was because, Obito (not Tobi/Obito, but the kid) was an actual hero in many followers eyes. During the "kakashi Gaiden" episodes, Kishi done a great job building up Obito's character and also showed how much potential he had (HAD). He was the underdog of his team and was looked at as a knuckle-head with pure intentions. His progression grew rapidly but grew in the perfect direction. He was a young kid, ready for anything
    and always admired others. During the mission when Rin was captured, he spouted out his signature quote.

"Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash! If I'm going to be
    called trash either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that somehow makes me anything less than a real shinobi,
    then I'll crush all of the so-called "real" shinobi!" [Obito Uchiha] (I don't know if those are the exact words)

This quote really built his character and made him the hero in Kakashi's own spin-off (Kakashi, owned). Obito going to
    save Rin, inspired by Obito's quote used previously (I believe it was Kakashi's quote), Kakashi steps in to assist, child Obito. You basically know how it all ends, Rin and Kakashi are saved and the Noble hero of the day gave up his life to save his comrades and also giving his friend the most dire tool to protect and defend. (his eye to Kakashi).

*Goes for a leak* (Needed that)

There was also another quote at the end of the Gaiden that put the whipped cream, chocolate sauce, choc sprinkles and a
    cherry on top of this epic tragedy..I don't know if these are the exact words..

"And on that day, two heroes to the Sharingan were born to Konoha and one is now known as Kakashi of the Sharingan"

I apologize if I got it all messed up but this above was the reason that caused my stomach to churn a little. There were two great heroes born that day, one sacrificed himself to save his comrades, the other continued to live as a legend for them both. Kakashi done a great job with that until, Kishi chose to have one of the main antagonists of the series be one of those heroes. It ruined the image of Obito being a hero, he was a legend that didn't make it just like Jiraiya, Tobirama, etc...

The anime is still good and all but the way Kishi slaughtered Obito's previous image, the image of a hero, all fell into darkness. Kishi is doing a decent job with the series but some choices he has made have made the plot seem less, ummmm, heroic. I will continue to read this series until the en, unless! Unless, he brings back Jiraiya and ruins his heroic image too.

Half of you probably lost interest in the first sentence, others may have not even bothered. This is just my opinion. Thanks for reading if you made it to this sentence.
    Nice thread brother...
    Trust me dear it is very difficult to please everyone at one time....But he tries his level best...

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

lol...My god well said...Superb :-)

I seriously think that at the end of manga he will be back to the obito we knew...

Status
    group...

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post

He is now but the Obito as a kid was genuine till the end.
    Obito as a kid?
    You mean when he gave his Sharingan to Kakashi?

Status
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Nice thread brother...
    Trust me dear it is very difficult to please everyone at one time....But he tries his level best...
    Kishi is a great writer, better than anyone in this forum. If he made another series then I'd probably love it (If he learns from some mistakes his done in this series). Atleast Kishi didn't take it too overboard to actually loose people to the series. People complain about him and flame him but they stick around because he has done things that have captured them, things that were heroic to them. They'll never abandon Kishi because of this.

Obito as a kid?
    You mean when he gave his Sharingan to Kakashi?
    And yes, during the Kakashi Gaiden eps. He may have been a little Romeo but a hero non the less.

Status
    group...

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    lol...My god well said...Superb :-)

I seriously think that at the end of manga he will be back to the obito we knew...
    Agree. Deep down he is a good person.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

I flame you, cause I like to flame people.

All jokes aside, I like it. Good one mate! ^-^

Status
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

Re-fap.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Obito is still a good guy. it depends what side your on. he still have a dream of peace, but to our eyes its the wrong way, he wants a perfect world but the sacrifice are to big (put everyone in a genjutsu) he stop beliving that every body can understand each other, so he choose an other way to reach peace. Ero senni knows its not easy to make peace and hope everybody will understand each other, that's why Minato, him and Nagato left it to Naruto. Obito intentions are good, but the way he wants to reach it are bad, it goes the same with Madara. i respect the way Kishi pulls it and makes you see both side of the medal. that way he add some spice to the story.

on a last note if everything would go good in the serie, it would be boring and repetitive.

sorry for my grammar, i'm a frenchy