Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2012
    I own this status!
    #pedrorocks!

Re: Trained by vision senpai in fire once again

Sorry for the long wait. Reply back here if you havn't dropped the training yet.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

:overjoy: :overjoy:
    You replied at last!! And i haven't dropped and won't drop

Status
    Jan 2012
    I own this status!
    #pedrorocks!

A Ranks
    Flame Version

Katon: Gamayu Endan) - Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bomb
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu is used in conjunction with Toad Oil Bullet to launch a streaming fireball toward the opponent after performing the following hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger. This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Range: Long
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

(Katon: Gamayu Endan) - Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bomb
    A combination of oil and fire, creating a massive fire ball, I included this jutsu in this section as you would need to release the oil first and then use a fire ball jutsu to ignite it so that it turns into a massive fire ball.

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    This is a jutsu used as part of a combo the anbu used in the pain invasion arc. Try these links to get a better idea of how this one looks
    Link: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Firing_Biscuit_Technique
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDtVsN2cBtY

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Only one that I can remember that comes from the ground. Now the tunnel is made open on your end, but it is closed on the other, when fire is breathed into it, lava shoots out the other end, similar like a volcano. See here ===> http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Exploding_Flame_Crater

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Personally, I would not use a jutsu and here is the reason why. You already know that the combination jutsu of wind and fire increases the fire by a single rank. Also it gets bigger and such, but in my opinion, you are creating a fire on the ground and then combining it with wind jutsu to release it at your opponent. Why not just use a fire ball type jutsu and then combine it with the wind while the fire ball is already traveling towards the opponent? Either way, this jutsu, you create a fire on the ground and then use a wind jutsu to make it stronger and attack the opponent. Remember, you can not use a slicing type wind jutsu to make this work. The best one to use in my opinion is Pressure Damage.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

*ignores the first justu*

*after you do the Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind followed by Earth Release: Mud fall i preform the Rat → Dragon → Boar handseals
    then i start concentrating massive amounts of katon chakra in the ground inside that oven o__o and release it. the mud is hardened due to the heat of the fire*

*i concentrate fire chakra in my lung while stomping the ground with my foot making a small hole in front of me. then i spit the flames in it melting the rocks in it's way making a small volcano. then by preforming a single handseal (tiger handseal) making the small volcano erupt*

*i do the blood sacrifice and preform the Snake → Ram → Bird handseals and summon leach the kingfisher then i start focusing massive amounts of katon chakra in the ground then as i release it leach do the Wind Style: Pressure Damage jutsu at the tree in front of the fire (the air sphere's is through the fire) the wind takes the flames with it making it stronger while moving to the tree. the flames caught the tree burning it and turning it to ash*

(Kuchiyose: Waraikawasemi no Leach) Summoning: The Kookaburra Leach
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short Range
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing the Snake → Ram → Bird hand seals, the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra in order to summon Leach. Leach is a Blue-winged Kookaburra who has cream-coloured upper and underparts barred with brownish markings. He has blue wings, brown shoulders and blue rump with a blue tail. Leach is considerably larger than most Kingfishers with a 3 meter wingspan and the capability to carry one human on his back. Leach has an affinity for the Wind element and can perform up to A-rank wind jutsu without hand seals. Leach can only use the following wind jutsus by flapping his wing(s) or by releasing them through his mouth.
    Wind jutsu usable by Leach:
    By flapping his wing(s);
    - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique,
    - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall,
    - Wind Release: Gale Palm,
    - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon,
    - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    By releasing through his mouth:
    - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    - Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    - Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave

Leach can also use the Genjutsu Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Notes:
    - Leach remains on the field for up to 5 turns,
    - Leach can carry only one human on his back,
    - Leach can only be summoned if the users has signed the Kingfisher contract and has the tattoo as proof of signing,
    - Each jutsu Leach uses counts towards one of the three usable per turn,
    - Can only be summoned once per battle.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

note:i'm still d-rank wind and leach is the only help i can get to do this wind jutsu

Status
    Jan 2012
    I own this status!
    #pedrorocks!

This was a bit weird but....... I think i got it....

Next!

Shape Version

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Also known as intense pain, this is a great jutsu to use it in a combination as the jutsu description suggests. If you know pressure damage and how that works, this is a good jutsu to use. BTW look at the pressure damage rank and this rank, tell me what happens on the combination. Also take a look at this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFM4RwtJ8ZY

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    This technique, you shoot a big fire ball at your opponent, though when it hits it will turn into a big flaming wall of sort. Which means, technically, you do not have to hit them with a direct shot to be effective. A nice fire jutsu I think you’ll use a lot of.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

*watches the video*
    many kakuzu mask's jutsus here

*i preform the Rat → Dog → Tiger handseals and start gathering katon chakra in my lungs and when i felt that i've concentrated enough amount of chakra i spit it from my mouth. and by using chakra manipulation i make the flame conducted by the ground in front in the shape of half sphere that's getting bigger and bigger. as the fire starts spreading, leach (still didn't disappear) spit a big air ball from his mouth that hits the fire and makes it even more bigger*

Intelligent Hard Work is A-Rank and Pressure Damage is A-Rank as well which makes their combination equal to an S-rank Fire (according to this thread >_>)

*i concentrate my katon chakra in my lung then when i felt that i've gathered enough amount of katon chakra i release it and spit it through my mouth. once the fire was near the training dummy i use chakra manipulation to expand the fire and make it cover bigger area*

Status
    Jan 2012
    I own this status!
    #pedrorocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pain... View Post
    *watches the video*
    many kakuzu mask's jutsus here

*i preform the Rat → Dog → Tiger handseals and start gathering katon chakra in my lungs and when i felt that i've concentrated enough amount of chakra i spit it from my mouth. and by using chakra manipulation i make the flame conducted by the ground in front in the shape of half sphere that's getting bigger and bigger. as the fire starts spreading, leach (still didn't disappear) spit a big air ball from his mouth that hits the fire and makes it even more bigger*

Intelligent Hard Work is A-Rank and Pressure Damage is A-Rank as well which makes their combination equal to an S-rank Fire (according to this thread >_>)

*i concentrate my katon chakra in my lung then when i felt that i've gathered enough amount of katon chakra i release it and spit it through my mouth. once the fire was near the training dummy i use chakra manipulation to expand the fire and make it cover bigger area*
    Elemental combinations as such are correct.

Just remember that S ranked + S ranked doesn't make a Forbidden ranked jutsu. It's just a powerful S ranked jutsu.

Use of Scrolls
    The next set of jutsu’s are a bit different, as you need a scroll to perform them. Take a look at the jutsu in the spoiler.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Both of these jutsu’s work the same way. Take out a scroll, concentrate fire chakra into the scroll, perform the hand seal tiger and then it will release it to the opponent for an attack. The catch is, would you have enough time to perform this jutsu? Even though it only takes a single hand seal, you still need to pull out the scroll and open it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

*takes out a scroll and start focusing my katon chakra into it. then as i throw it and it's opened i release the fire chakra concentrated in it. then by using shape manipulation i shape it as a flame dragon and by using chakra manipulation i make it concentrated from outside to give it the exploding feature and move it by using my katon chakra to a training dummy standing 10 meters in front of me as the dragon hit it it explodes*

*i take the same scroll and put it on the ground while gathering my fire chakra into it. and after i place it opened on the ground i do the tiger handseal
    and then i release all the concentrated fire chakra from it. and by using shape manipulation i shape it as a tiger and i use my chakra to make it attack a training dummy standing 5 in front of me*

Status
    O__O'

Okay, so you don't need to place the scroll on the ground, you can hold it in between your hands as you perform the hand seal. However these jutsu consume more time than a standard single hand seal jutsu and as such have a lot of tells that you are going to attack.

List ways you can pull these two jutsu off without your opponent seeing what you are doing. Be creative and descriptive please.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

1) i can use a smoke bomb then use the jutsy
    2)kirigakure no jutsu will completely hide me and i'll be able to use the jutsu
    3) i can use a clone for distraction then use the jutsu
    4) i can put the enemy in a genjutsu first then use the jutsu
    5) attacking from behind (while puting a clone instead of me) will be my last option if the enemy knows all these tricks

Status
    O__O'

1.) You told me you are doing something, dropping the smoke bomb will cause me to attack you. However it will most likely be with a wind jutsu so it will work in your favour.

2.) Same as above. Will also work if you use a large jutsu and then follow up with the scroll fire jutsu.

3.) Opponent will still see you using the scroll, not a good idea.

4.) Nice idea.

5.) Will only work if your clone can keep the target occupied and they cannot see you go underground nor hear you come up.

What rank wind do you have?

Gather a huge amount of fire chakra as your perform the horse hand seal, releasing from your mouth a huge, constant stream of fire. Using shape manipulation, make the front of the stream look like a huge wall, giving you target no other choice than to counter the jutsu else be burnt to ash.

As this is capable of going to Long range, you need to keep releasing fire from your mouth in order for it to reach the desired range. Stop channelling and releasing fire, the jutsu will stop there and then.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

I'm C-Rank wind, currently training with -Cobalt- senpai
    _____
    I start gathering katon chakra in my lungs, as i preform the horse handseal. As i feel that i've gathered enough amount of katon chakra i use shape manipulation to shape it as a stream of flames, then i release it from my mouth. As i was releasing it, i was gathering more katon chakra and doing the previous steps to help me to make it reach long range. Then as it reaches the end of mid range i use shape manipulation to shape the front of the stream as a huge wall (5 meters width and 7 meters height) aimed at a training dummy standing in front of me by 25 meters. The wall continues moving towards the training dummy and burns it turning it to ash.
    P.S.: there's 3 jutsus (if not more) in A-Rank that vision senpai didn't teach me
    P.S.: did i learn the last 2 jutsus?

Status
    O__O'

Yes, you learnt the last two jutsu vision taught you. I also have to now go back and teach you two A-ranks.

This is the one you just performed:
    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Stomp your foot on the ground, injecting your fire chakra into it to cause three pillars of flame (3m tall) to rise up from the ground. They must be evenly spaced apart but can be in any position you choose.

Tell me some uses for this jutsu please.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

*i start gathering my katon chakra in my legs then as i feel i've gathered enough amount of katon chakra i stomp the ground with my right leg making a small hole in the ground then, as i stomp the ground i release all the gathered chakra in the ground then by using shape manipulation i shape the gathered katon chakra into 3 tall pillars, each one is 3 meters tall.. Then i release it making the 3 tall pillars rising from the ground as a flame geyser*
    _____
    1) I can use this jutsu to attack opponent sing a summoning to fly
    2) to counter any (B-Rank or weaker) water jutsu that makes water fall from the sky
    3) to heat the air to make stormy clouds gather over the field (i think it's bad idea coz the pillars are only 3 meters high)
    4) i can make a clone use it to attract the enemy's attention when he's searching for me

Status
    O__O'

I'm not sure why you keep listing things like that but I'm going to assume they are questions. As such I'll answer them before moving forward with the training.

1) Yes, but remember that it is only 3 meters tall so it really is only good for ushering away a swooping attack from said flying summon.
    2) O__O I don't think that would work as the water falls on top of you and the pillars must come up from the ground... where you happen to be standing... so no.
    3) That will not happen, only certain jutsu can manipulate the weather and this is not one of them. Like you siad, they are only three meters tall...
    4) That doesn't even make any sense...

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

Ok .__.
    Proceed please..

Status
    O__O'

Why the .__.

Is there something you don't understand?

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

No.. I understood it all

Status
    O__O'

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

So you don't know Rasengan or Shadow clones?

Release from you mouth a massive amount of fire after performing the Tiger hand seal, forming it into a large ball of fire shaped like a dragon. Make the fire densely compressed as if it is a solid, with an intense heat that burns on the slightest of contact.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

no, i don't. i have no ninjutsu training at all

*i start gathering great amount of katon chakra in my lungs upon preforming the tiger handseals. as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of katon chakra i release it all from my mouth. by using shape manipulation i shape it as a great dragon-head shaped fireball. by using chakra manipulation i make it's outer layer highly dense that it can deal the same physical damage as a metal ball. i use my katon chakra to make it move towards a training dummy smashing it and burning it*

Status
    O__O'

Very good.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

So, since you have no ninjutsu training. We'll call it there. xD

Come back when you do have shadow clones and rasengan and I'll teach you the missing jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

in other words i've mastered fire except the ones which need ninjutsu??

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by Pain... View Post
    in other words i've mastered fire except the ones which need ninjutsu??
    No, you have not mastered fire. How can you master something when you haven't dedicated your time to learning how to use fire in battles, let alone without learning the techniques? O__O

I'd say at best, you have fire at S-rank O__O

Page 2 of 2 « First 12