Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra

Re: Wind With Vision

Moving on

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Needs to use 3 hand seals or a fan to use this technique. create a hurricane that will drag your opponent backwards.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.

A:
    Can be used to move the opponents back away from me if they are too close

D:
    If the user doesn't have a fan he'll be required to perform a few hand seals

Status
    Jan 2012

Give me a few more and not just a simple ones either.

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

A:
    It can also be used to block back multiple projectile weapons, or I can do a sort of combo where I perform this jutsu whilst releasing countless weapons thus blowing the opponents back with a hurricane full of dangerous weapons blowing around causing damage...

D:
    Umm I guess since it's a type of hurricane, it will pull up dust, dirt and other loose debris that can posdibly obscure my vision in battle.

Good enough? I'm not good with disadvantages, but isn't that what your here for, to teach me advantages and disadvantages I don't know?

Status
    Jan 2012

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    A:
    It can also be used to block back multiple projectile weapons, or I can do a sort of combo where I perform this jutsu whilst releasing countless weapons thus blowing the opponents back with a hurricane full of dangerous weapons blowing around causing damage...

D:
    Umm I guess since it's a type of hurricane, it will pull up dust, dirt and other loose debris that can posdibly obscure my vision in battle.

Good enough? I'm not good with disadvantages, but isn't that what your here for, to teach me advantages and disadvantages I don't know?
    Welp...... I can tell you these things auto but i'm not gonna be holding your hand when battling am i ~__~

Think outside the box and say what you think. My job is to correct you where i think you have it wrong.

Any OTHER questions?

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

So you wouldn't come hold my hand in the ninja world?

Naa no more questions.

Status
    Jan 2012

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    So you wouldn't come hold my hand in the ninja world?

Naa no more questions.
    I will not hold your hand ~_____~

Moving on!

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
    Description is long but majority is about having a fan or not. If you dont have a fan go ahead and release i thourgh the mouth, form it into a wind formed disked and launch it at your opponnt. If you have a fan release chakra into the fan and swing it. My swing use shape manipulation and send a disk of wind at the opponent.

Last edited by Vision; 12-13-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

You posted a D-rank jutsu?

A:
    since it's a spinning disk of wind I'm pretty sure it has lethal cutting abilities and will cut through majority of objects and easily cut through human flesh, thus allowing me to deliver a fatal injury.

D:
    The fact that it's a disc means that it's a thin attack and won't damage a wide area, plus it being thin means that it can easily be dodged if noticed..

Status
    Jan 2012

Indeed I fixed it though lol

Anyways on your disadvantage, while it's true but you can't just dodge by moving out the way in our rp.

NEXT and this time i'll get it right

Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    This is blunt force of wind coming from the mouth. Strong enough to blow a person backwards

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    I'm sure you have heard of rasengan? It's not the same but it's just wind infused chakra that shaped like a ball. Which you can actually launch at your opponent.

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

>_> I know I can't just dodge, I wont have to move far though. <_<

A:
    Well if I use this jursu and it catches my opponents off guard I can blow them violently into nearby objects, or it can blow back numerous projectiles coming towards me

D:
    Well I'm not too sure about it's disadvantages other than it can be countered with a good enough fire technique to bring back a fire/wind combo

A:
    Hmm, since the ball of wind is condensed sort of like the rasengan then its blunt power could be used to blow through lots of objects.

D:
    Just like with the disc of wind, this is pretty small so some jutsu can be used to barely move you over to dodge and escape this, or it's trajectory can be slightly thrown off to miss.

Status
    Jan 2012

Okay so the disadvantages of the first jutsu is that you have to constantly spew out wind from your mouth. If you get interrupted the jutsu doesn't fully form. Also when you do the 2nd jutsu from 3 moves per turn, it will take a bit of time before you can do the 2nd. Get it?

Next!

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Range: Short
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    So this is a two part jutsu, I mean you have to release a wave of water first then push that water to it's maximum efficiency and power with wind behind it.

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    A combination of a taijutsu/wind attack. Punch the person in the gut and then release wind chakra to add extra damage and also send him flying backwards. Now while this techniqucally can be done else where, but the use of the torse is more ideal because you punch then release. So which means you punch mold chakra then release the wind from your fist. Kinda hard to do, say you are punching in the face, you would actually miss the wind technique

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

Ahh ok I got it now, good to know.

Anyway,
    A:
    Since this jutsu uses wind to boost the power, speed and efficiency of water jutsu then I'm sure it'll be very affective against flames, it will also cause considerable damage to a human body or surrounding rocks.

D:
    Well the fact that a water jutsu needs to be used first leaves an opening between the two jutsu for the opponent to interrupt and stop the water/wind combo before I spew out the wind.

A:
    Well as stated, I'm pretty sure this will give me a close range advantage due to the fact the punch will be followed up by a blast of wind that will blow my opponent back and put distance between is.

D:
    I'd have to be very close to the opponent thus giving him a chance to strike me point blank. Plus as you said, the punch connects first then I mold wind chakra to release a blast.

Status
    Jan 2012

Alright

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    After gathering your chakra you release it through your hands as you wave. Using shape manipulation to form a blade. Intagable and unblockable. Though there are means to counter. I need you for this jutsu only tell me how you would identify this jutsu to counter

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Incredibly a big scale jutsu. This is a blunt force type wind jutsu that "turns" into a slicing type a bit. The reason why this is, is because that the sphere of wind gets released and moves where ever. If it is hit with a jutsu or just things it will stop and expand incredibly big. Thats why adding this jutsu with fire to make the fire wind combo is so effective. Cuz it increase's the fire and it's diameter, it also pushes the fire forward that much faster.

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

- With the wind blade I'd notice it to counter is by there being slight ripples in the air current. I mean the blade is intangible not invisible.

2nd jutsu
    A:
    This jutsu has both properties of the wind style, that's using blunt force along with cutting power, and it also covers a large area

D:
    The user, if the technique isn't used properly, can be caught in the blast thus causing damage to himself.

Status
    Jan 2012

Find me a video of pressure damage. Then we will continue.

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

I'm on my phone and the only videos I've found are off ninja storm games.

Status
    Jan 2012

there is a specific video i am looking for. I want you to watch it. Make another attemp and if you still can't find it i'll post it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wnu4G7o8X8&feature">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wnu4G7o8X8&feature" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always">

Found this, that's all.

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

Just ffigured out, idk how to post videos.

Status
    Jan 2012

Take a look here. Tell me in your own words how it looks.