Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara Does Not Want World Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    But it would be pointless to just kill everyone in the world. But under the infinite moon genjutsu, Madara will be the strongest. He can even recreate his brother, the senju clan, Hashirama, etc., and he can make the villagers acknowledge him.

What Madara really wants - from a psychological view - is to be like Hashirama. The strongest shinobi of his time, and loved, respected and ADORED by everyone around him. Madara was simply jealous of this power.

So you are right, he doesn't want world peace, he wants power. But he will get this through the infinite moon genjutsu as well.

I doubt he wants any of this. This still alludes to a warped version of "peace". I think Madara wants NO PART of real peace. He wants no Genjutsu. He just wants the infinite power of the Juubi so he can exact revenge on every shinobi alive, he deems necessary

Moons Eye Plan = LIE

Status
    Jun 2012
    Takin it easy

madara not wanting world peace has not been said much until recently.....but my opinion is he manipulated obito to do his dirty work,(gathering all bijuu), so that juubi will be resurected.....and then he betrays obito, and takes juubi and uses its power to rule the world(that is his plan)....

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
    I doubt he wants any of this. This still alludes to a warped version of "peace". I think Madara wants NO PART of real peace. He wants no Genjutsu. He just wants the infinite power of the Juubi so he can exact revenge on every shinobi alive, he deems necessary

Moons Eye Plan = LIE
    He can do all this with the Moons Eye Plan as well. It wouldn't appear that he actually can become its Jinchuriki anyway. Unless he is somehow a sage. Nonetheless he wants to try his new toy, then we will see

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

No shit Sherlock! How come I didn't think of this? :P

Page 2 of 2 « First 12