Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    Senior Member ezequielosses's Avatar
    Status
    ezequielosses is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.
     

    current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    this kakashi that can kamui himself, he can kamui 7 times, he can kamui a bijuu (if he could warp out a bijuu, he can warp in a bijuu)

    so, this current kakashi can beat jiraiya?
     
         

  2. #2
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    I dont think so.. Jiraiya has s/t jutsu as well..
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member ezequielosses's Avatar
    Status
    ezequielosses is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    jiraiya doesn't have ST jutsu!
     
         

  4. #4
    All Mighty Sage The Ultimate Super Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Super Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by ezequielosses View Post
    jiraiya doesn't have ST jutsu!
    he meant sage and taijutsu
     
         

  5. #5
    All Mighty Sage The Ultimate Super Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Super Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    plus honered sage mode is completely on another level the user does not run out of chakara has incredible taijutsu and ninjutsu in addition to aid from a summoning with elite perception and ninjutsu
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member soulreaper11's Avatar
    Status
    soulreaper11 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    current kakashi = jiraiya why his stamina,charka and mastery of the MS sharingan is greater plus i would give it to j-man but he has to charge up to go in sage mode and with kakashi current ability to warp himself any where wont give jiraiya a chance to charge.if jiraiya starts the fight in sage mode he got it with mid to high diffcult.
     
         

  7. #7
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Jiraiya can reverse summon himself to mount toad
    Jiraiya can use Toad Gourd Prison
    Jiraiya can use space canopy formation
    Jiraiya can use Hiding in a frog techinque

    But honestly, i do think jiraiya can STILL beat kakashi.
     
         

  8. #8
    All Mighty Sage The Ultimate Super Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Super Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper11 View Post
    current kakashi = jiraiya why his stamina,charka and mastery of the MS sharingan is greater plus i would give it to j-man but he has to charge up to go in sage mode and with kakashi current ability to warp himself any where wont give jiraiya a chance to charge.if jiraiya starts the fight in sage mode he got it with mid to high diffcult.
    no kakashi could not keep up even with out sage mode jiraiya's ninja art and senbon sakura would beat kakashi
     
         

  9. #9
    All Mighty Sage The Ultimate Super Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Super Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Jiraiya can reverse summon himself to mount toad
    Jiraiya can use Toad Gourd Prison
    Jiraiya can use space canopy formation
    Jiraiya can use Hiding in a frog techinque

    But honestly, i do think jiraiya can STILL beat kakashi.
    enough said
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Ropp's Avatar
    Status
    Ropp is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    the current kakashi is not kakashi. It´s kishimoto himself in kakashi costume. He wanted to play a role in Naruto so badly and now he´s right in the middle of it and he will beat everyone.
     
         

  11. #11
    All Mighty Sage The Ultimate Super Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Super Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropp View Post
    the current kakashi is not kakashi. It´s kishimoto himself in kakashi costume. He wanted to play a role in Naruto so badly and now he´s right in the middle of it and he will beat everyone.
    pure imagination
     
         

  12. #12
    All Mighty Sage The Ultimate Super Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Super Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    the person who created this thread thinks i hate one of the hidden leaf's most powerful ninja but i have to disagree and say that i personally like kakashi and only hate hidan and sauske everyone else is awesome to me
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member soulreaper11's Avatar
    Status
    soulreaper11 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Super Sage View Post
    no kakashi could not keep up even with out sage mode jiraiya's ninja art and senbon sakura would beat kakashi
    u are forgetting that kakashi has gotten faster and warping himself put him on the speed of obito. yes jiraiya will always be a powerful ninja but dont over look kakashi now he is alive and keeps getting better. his raw power may not be on j-man level but his speed is or >
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    i think jiraiya is still stronger than kakashi, jiraiya will basically outclass him in ninjutsu, sage mode makes it difficult for kakashi to win, maybe in the near future kakashi will be stronger.
     
         

  15. #15
    All Mighty Sage The Ultimate Super Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Super Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper11 View Post
    u are forgetting that kakashi has gotten faster and warping himself put him on the speed of obito. yes jiraiya will always be a powerful ninja but dont over look kakashi now he is alive and keeps getting better. his raw power may not be on j-man level but his speed is or >
    reverse summoning sage mode and kakashi defeated
     
         

  16. #16
    All Mighty Sage The Ultimate Super Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Super Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    then any kamui and shima or fukasaku hop off and reverse summon him
     
         

  17. #17
    Member sagedog's Avatar
    Status
    sagedog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    doing "research" at the hotsprings
    Posts
    728
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when they play hard
    to get!
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Ladykiller jiraiya!
     
         

  18. #18
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    jiraiya is still stronger than kakashi, and am not saying this coz am a jiraiya fan, kakashi is still behind coz one flashy jutsu doesn't decide who's stronger ....
     
         
    Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 11-22-2012 at 10:59 PM.

  19. #19
    Member superfuzzyllama's Avatar
    Status
    superfuzzyllama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    233
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Both Kakashi and Jiraiya have their own strengths and weaknesses, but Jiraiya has an advantage over Kakashi and that is his chakra reserves plus he has more experience than Kakashi.

    Jiraiya was one of the legendary sannin and can use Sage mode, so I will go with him on this one but Kakashi would put up a good fight I believe.
     
         

  20. #20
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Kakashi didnt use kamui on a bijuu he just used it on a tentacle and Bee just transformed into his normal form from it like against sasuke when his tentacle got chopped off.
     
         

  21. #21
    Slurm Factory Apocalypse Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Apocalypse Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Omicron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching Hypno Toad
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    I gotta go with Jiraiya. I feel his arsenal of jutus is much wider than Kakashi's. Plus he'd probably whip out a copy of makeout paradise and tell Kakashi that it's a special edition with extra content and toss it off to the side, making Kakashi go nuts over it giving Jiraiya enough time to enter sage mode, do other jutsus, whatever he wanted.
     
         

  22. #22
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Please explain how 1 kamui is not enough to kill Jiraiya.
    Kakashi was superior to Jiraiya from the moment he could aim perfectly with it ( against Pain ).
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by ezequielosses View Post
    jiraiya doesn't have ST jutsu!
    he does actually he used reverse summons to escape out bad situations.

    during the summons fighting in the pain fight.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Please explain how 1 kamui is not enough to kill Jiraiya.
    Kakashi was superior to Jiraiya from the moment he could aim perfectly with it ( against Pain ).
    kahashi already admitted during his pain fight that he cant believe jiraiya fought 3 - 6 pains.

    So other than this is obvious jiraiya and orocuhmaru are still the strongest of their generation in the leaf. We know it and kahashi knows it. So why are starting obvious debates for.
     
         

  25. #25
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: current kakashi > = < jiraiya ??

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Super Sage View Post
    he meant sage and taijutsu
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Super Sage View Post
    plus honered sage mode is completely on another level the user does not run out of chakara has incredible taijutsu and ninjutsu in addition to aid from a summoning with elite perception and ninjutsu
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Super Sage View Post
    no kakashi could not keep up even with out sage mode jiraiya's ninja art and senbon sakura would beat kakashi
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Super Sage View Post
    enough said
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Super Sage View Post
    pure imagination
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Super Sage View Post
    the person who created this thread thinks i hate one of the hidden leaf's most powerful ninja but i have to disagree and say that i personally like kakashi and only hate hidan and sauske everyone else is awesome to me
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Super Sage View Post
    reverse summoning sage mode and kakashi defeated
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Super Sage View Post
    then any kamui and shima or fukasaku hop off and reverse summon him
    Please refrain from posting one post after another in a thread as it is against the forum rules. You have been warned.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •