Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Masaki Kurosaki...Still alive?

I've always thought that Masaki was always more than a normal human the only problem was I could never figure out whether she was a Shinigami or Quincy but, it's been practically confirmed that she is in fact a Quincy...now to the main point of this thread does anyone think that...

Masaki could still be alive?

Despite that she is known as dead could she still be alive my answer would be...it's possible I looked through the manga to Ichigo's battle with Grand fisher and despite Ichigo always saying that Grand fisher killed Masaki, Grand fisher never confirmed it...but this also might be the translation I am reading from Mangareader so you know.

Grand fisher's response was always he can't remember that far back even though he claimed that Ichigo was the weakest Shinigami he had ever seen and Grand fisher had been alive 50 years plus if I remember so how can he remember all them shinigami and not Ichigo or Masaki, he even couldn't remember her after he searched Ichigo's memories...so what's the deal.

I know a lot of people will be wondering what am I going on about just because he never confirmed it doesn't mean anything...but that's also wrong in Bleach, it was the same when Isshin was shown to be a Shinigami we all overlooked the fact that he never once called Kon Ichigo.

So I'll ask again is it possible that Masaki could still actually be alive?

It would be very difficult to understand why she wouldn't go back to the Kurosaki family if she was but I believe that's been answered as well.

Now though I also think Kubo put this page in for a reason.

It's true Ichigo know's nothing of Masaki and in extension either do we.

Flame me tell me I'm stupid I don't really care, heard them all before, but I remember making a thread saying Ichigo was part Quincy and being called stupid and thread saying Masaki was a Quincy and being called stupid so we'll just have to see.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!

Re: Masaki Kurosaki...Still alive?

cool story,bro!
    we will find out soon

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!

It seems plausible!
    Maybe the Shinigami claim she's dead because she's a Quincy?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialSabuto View Post
    It seems plausible!
    Maybe the Shinigami claim she's dead because she's a Quincy?
    That's a good point but I don't think all the Shinigami's are involved you know most likely if they are it would be Yamamoto and Mayuri...you know.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Kisuke would know for sure he knows everything.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Kisuke would know for sure he knows everything.
    Yeah but he always keeps things to himself, I also think he does know as just before Ichigo went to soul society he said the battle would be important for you...perhaps he knows.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This isn't Bleach Base is it?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jet07 View Post
    This isn't Bleach Base is it?
    No but it's in the bleach section...retard.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Could be, but it would suck.

It's just idiotic and boring to claim everybody to be dead and then it comes out people are alive.
    (Similar to the Byakuya case.)

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    No but it's in the bleach section...retard.
    I love the Bleach Section at NB!!!
    It is one of the rare places here where some people still post interesting thoughts and actually try to discuss.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiraGirl K View Post
    Could be, but it would suck.

It's just idiotic and boring to claim everybody to be dead and then it comes out people are alive.
    (Similar to the Byakuya case.)
    It would certainly make things interesting, perhaps Ichigo also knows Masaki is alive somewhere like when he says I won't be able to face my mom, he knows now what happens when you die he's says it as if he will see her again.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    It would certainly make things interesting, perhaps Ichigo also knows Masaki is alive somewhere like when he says I won't be able to face my mom, he knows now what happens when you die he's says it as if he will see her again.
    You may be on to something there since in the first season Rukia kept explaining how Shinigami Reap & Sew souls. The hollow get Executed and technically sent to hell if the hellgates dont pull them in or in any case most spirits regardless of being a hollow (must have some good left in them) get the soul reapers mark and sent to soul society for purification and pretty much become born again as a Ryoka (i may have the spirit civilian name wrong there) So maybe she has been sent to Soul Society based on what you are thinking and is hiding out as a one of the civilians?

As much as this Manga and Anime likes its twists and turns and lots of people trying to flame it for a good handful of similarities to other animes/cartoons, we will just have to see what the story has to unfold for us. a lot of information is still quite hidden even with the amount we end up gathering. I think a lot of us spent just as much time back tracking the story all the way to the very first chapter/episode as we have been reading and watching the anime since the final 20 or so chapters of the first Arc.

as another said, i like how there are still people who like to discuss the series and bring out thoughts and ideas, it gets us all thinking to what could possibly be happening or what might have happened.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adventnova View Post
    You may be on to something there since in the first season Rukia kept explaining how Shinigami Reap & Sew souls. The hollow get Executed and technically sent to hell if the hellgates dont pull them in or in any case most spirits regardless of being a hollow (must have some good left in them) get the soul reapers mark and sent to soul society for purification and pretty much become born again as a Ryoka (i may have the spirit civilian name wrong there) So maybe she has been sent to Soul Society based on what you are thinking and is hiding out as a one of the civilians?

As much as this Manga and Anime likes its twists and turns and lots of people trying to flame it for a good handful of similarities to other animes/cartoons, we will just have to see what the story has to unfold for us. a lot of information is still quite hidden even with the amount we end up gathering. I think a lot of us spent just as much time back tracking the story all the way to the very first chapter/episode as we have been reading and watching the anime since the final 20 or so chapters of the first Arc.

as another said, i like how there are still people who like to discuss the series and bring out thoughts and ideas, it gets us all thinking to what could possibly be happening or what might have happened.
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well but also when Ichigo was talking in his inner world after Ginjo stole his powers he said something that struck me.

"I won't be able to face my mom" Now usually this would be normal if someone else said it but Ichigo is not he's a Shinigami he understands the life and death in Bleach so why hasn't he gone looking for his mom in soul society or better yet when they talk about Masaki it's like she doesn't even exist, it's hard to figure out but all I can say is Masaki's part is not yet done in Bleach.