Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Re: Who is the most annoying character in one piece?

of course its stupid cause you don't know a thing what's going on *duh*

One King One Legend
    Status
    May 2012
    Simply Being President

Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    I'm a retard for thinking a group of "bad*sses" are really gonna struggle with a giant chicken lady?! If that's the case then pass me my helmet good sir.
    That chicken lady you called. Her name is Harpy Monet or Monet in short. You know the mythical creature Harpy.
    Quote Originally Posted by wridacule
    Or maybe you can convince me otherwise on how this manga about pirates who eat magic fruit get superhuman powers but can't f*cking swim lol! *eat a d*ck*
    Devil's Fruit.

The Devil's Fruits sure grant someone a great power, but for you as an author/writer of a story. You must balance between positive and negative things. In order to gain power, you must sacrifice something which it's a gamble/risk/bet whether or not you're gonna survive while having the power of the fruit you ate, and that's the funny part.

If Devil's Fruit users can get through anything such as swimming, the story will be boring, don't you think?

On the other hand... Morrigan

Last edited by ArabianLuffy; 11-23-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.

^^^^It wasn't the first time I tried to give that manga a chance...I see something stupid to me every time I do though. I'm a retard for thinking a group of "bad*sses" are really gonna struggle with a giant chicken lady?! If that's the case then pass me my helmet good sir. Or maybe you can convince me otherwise on how this manga about pirates who eat magic fruit get superhuman powers but can't f*cking swim lol! *eat a d*ck*
    Damn, Wrid. I expected you to be smarter than this. Your my friend, but you're pretty stupid for this.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

^^^^It wasn't the first time I tried to give that manga a chance...I see something stupid to me every time I do though. I'm a retard for thinking a group of "bad*sses" are really gonna struggle with a giant chicken lady?! If that's the case then pass me my helmet good sir. Or maybe you can convince me otherwise on how this manga about pirates who eat magic fruit get superhuman powers but can't f*cking swim lol! *eat a d*ck*
    What are you talking about? Zoro owned her.
    Besides the thing with her was she's a snow logia and those logia can be kinda tricky. They have to be able to use haki to hit those and only Luffy, Zoro and Sanji can use haki afair
    I like that the devil fruit users can't swim. They all have some sort of weakness in OP. It's not simply about who's strongest but about finding the opponent's weakness (At least for the good battles).

Last edited by shri3kbat; 11-23-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12