Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 95
  1. #51
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Not if his body parts split from each other.. this is his flaw.
    Did you even read? He survived a bijuu blast, Sakura's punches won't do shit to him.
     
         

  2. #52
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    The point was a humans body has more durability then a rock.
    This isn't proof. All your showing is Hinata getting slammed onto the ground which doesn't prove humans are more durable than rocks. She only survived this because Sakura healed her so come up with some better evidence.
     
         

  3. #53
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Did you even read? He survived a bijuu blast, Sakura's punches won't do shit to him.
    :sy: you can't kill edo's....An edo tenten could "tank" a bijuu blast.
    We are talking about Hidan when he was alive.
     
         

  4. #54
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Not if his body parts split from each other.. this is his flaw.
    Wrong. Hidan was still alive and talking after he was decapitated.

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    This isn't proof. All your showing is Hinata getting slammed onto the ground which doesn't prove humans are more durable than rocks. She only survived this because Sakura healed her so come up with some better evidence.
    Yes it is. Realisticly Rock durability > Human body. As a human body would splatter after hitting the ground at such a force. Obviously that wasn't the case.
     
         
    Last edited by Forbidden Technique; 12-01-2012 at 02:39 AM.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    :sy: you can't kill edo's....An edo tenten could "tank" a bijuu blast.
    We are talking about Hidan when he was alive.
    dafuq are you talking about? i'm talking about the two-tails jinchuriki. He tanked his bijuudama without being disintegrated or anything, are you gonna try to argue on which one between a bijuudama and sakura's punches is the most powerful? lol.
     
         

  6. #56
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    dafuq are you talking about? i'm talking about the two-tails jinchuriki. He tanked his bijuudama without being disintegrated or anything, are you gonna try to argue on which one between a bijuudama and sakura's punches is the most powerful? lol.
    show me the scan where he got hit by a bijuudama and survived.
     
         

  7. #57
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Wrong. Hidan was still alive and talking after he was decapitated.



    Yes it is. Realisticly Rock durability > Human body. As a human body would splatter after hitting the ground at such a force. Obviously that wasn't the case.
    Still doesn't prove that human bodies are more durable than rocks...A irl human body would not splatter from that..
    LOL does it matter if he was alive or not, I was stating that once she does this to him it's game over, all she has to do is bury him or some shit lol.
     
         

  8. #58
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    show me the scan where he got hit by a bijuudama and survived.


    There you go
     
         

  9. #59
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan



    he's still in one piece and standing there like it was nothing LOL
     
         
    Last edited by PretaPath; 12-01-2012 at 02:54 AM.

  10. #60
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post


    There you go
    Where does it show that he got hit by it? His speech bubble is coming from the side of the page. Also Asuma was able to cut his head off, you honestly don't think a bijuu dama would do anything. Use logic.
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

     
         

  12. #62
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Still doesn't prove that human bodies are more durable than rocks...A irl human body would not splatter from that..
    LOL does it matter if he was alive or not, I was stating that once she does this to him it's game over, all she has to do is bury him or some shit lol.
    Your getting ridiculous now. If Hinata getting smashed through layers of earth (which is a million times thicker then the rock
    Sakura smashed) and sustaining her body structure without dying isn't proof then I don't know what is. I was exaggerating a tiny bit by splattering, but the body wouldn't be recognizable. If you disagree with that, i advice you to watch it over, as no human body is sustaining its natural appearance after such a fall.
     
         

  13. #63
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Tbh, i don't even know why im still here arguing such an obvious matter.
     
         

  14. #64
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Where does it show that he got hit by it? His speech bubble is coming from the side of the page. Also Asuma was able to cut his head off, you honestly don't think a bijuu dama would do anything. Use logic.
    Yeah he was able to cut his head off because he had fuuton enhanced blades, as far as I know Sakura doesn't have those
     
         

  15. #65
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Your getting ridiculous now. If Hinata getting smashed through layers of earth (which is a million times thicker then the rock
    Sakura smashed) and sustaining her body structure without dying isn't proof then I don't know what is. I was exaggerating a tiny bit by splattering, but the body wouldn't be recognizable. If you disagree with that, i advice you to watch it over, as no human body is sustaining its natural appearance after such a fall.
    I agree with the bit I underlined, but did you see how big that boulder was that Sakura hit.. ****ing massive. I'm sorry but that info just isn't accurate enough proof.
     
         

  16. #66
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Yeah he was able to cut his head off because he had fuuton enhanced blades, as far as I know Sakura doesn't have those
    You don't need fuuton enchanted blades, she could easily use a blade and strike at full strength and decapitate him.
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 12-01-2012 at 03:07 AM.

  17. #67
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    You don't need fuuton enchanted blades, she could easily use a blade and strike at full strength and decapitate him.
    wow, we've never seen sakura using any kinds of weapons except a kunai and you can't cut someones head off with a kunai hahahahaa, and yes the only reason why asuma managed to cut hidan's head is because of the fuuton enhancement, it sharpens the blade of the user. quit saying bullshit
     
         

  18. #68
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    1,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    I agree with the bit I underlined, but did you see how big that boulder was that Sakura hit.. ****ing massive. I'm sorry but that info just isn't accurate enough proof.
    whatever you say. You're trying to tell me that rock is thicker then the earth it's self.

    Hiruzen takes a punch to the face by Hashirama, who is stronger then Sakura, and doesn't die.
    Karin takes a kick to the torso by Danzo, who is as strong as the 1rst Hokage, crashes into cement, and doesn't die.

    There has been enough proof throughout the manga, that a super human punch or kick isn't/hasn't one shotted anyone. And this is all under the scenario that Sakura even lands a direct hit, which isn't guaranteed. Which on the flip side, all Hidan needs is to draw blood.
    The winner is obvious.
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Sakura>Rocks is irreverent to what she can do to an Immortal body.
     
         

  20. #70
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    wow, we've never seen sakura using any kinds of weapons except a kunai and you can't cut someones head off with a kunai hahahahaa, and yes the only reason why asuma managed to cut hidan's head is because of the fuuton enhancement, it sharpens the blade of the user. quit saying bullshit
    When did I say kunai? Really wanna know how she does it? this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Scalpel
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 12-01-2012 at 03:11 AM.

  21. #71
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    When did I say kunai?
    The only weapon she uses are kunais, what else do you want her to use? And it doesn't change the fact that you can't cut someone's head with a kunai if it's not enhanced
     
         

  22. #72
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    whatever you say. You're trying to tell me that rock is thicker then the earth it's self.

    Hiruzen takes a punch to the face by Hashirama, who is stronger then Sakura, and doesn't die.
    Karin takes a kick to the torso by Danzo, who is as strong as the 1rst Hokage, crashes into cement, and doesn't die.

    There has been enough proof throughout the manga, that a super human punch or kick isn't/hasn't one shotted anyone. And this is all under the scenario that Sakura even lands a direct hit, which isn't guaranteed. Which on the flip side, all Hidan needs is to draw blood.
    The winner is obvious.
    I'm saying that that isn't enough proof. And I'm sorry to tell you but Sakura's physical strength > Hashirama physical strength, that's basic fact. Also where did I say that the person dies from it?
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 12-01-2012 at 03:20 AM.

  23. #73
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    The only weapon she uses are kunais, what else do you want her to use? And it doesn't change the fact that you can't cut someone's head with a kunai if it's not enhanced
    read my edit
     
         

  24. #74
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    read my edit
    "Unlike regular scalpels, the chakra scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection"
    which means it doesn't really cut.
     
         

  25. #75
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    "Unlike regular scalpels, the chakra scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection"
    which means it doesn't really cut.
    That's when you are doing surgery. When you are attacking with them: "it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile". If you seriously don't think that will cut a neck please get a brain.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •