Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 104
  1. #76
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    2,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    I'm saying that that isn't enough proof. And I'm sorry to tell you but Sakura's physical strength > Hashirama physical strength, that's basic fact. Also where did I say that the person dies from it?
    Your last post with the underlining agreed that it was enough proof.

    Oh is that so? Tsunade who is stronger then Sakura, is a senju. Hashirama is a senju. The senju clan are known for there super human like strength. So how exactly is Sakura stronger then Hashirama a basic fact?

    You saying that if Sakura lands one hit on Hidan, it is over, is practically saying one hit, he's dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    , I can't believe you are really defending Sakura to be able to solo an Akatsuki, wow.
    i can't believe im waisting my time arguing such an obvious thing.
     
         

  2. #77
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Your last post with the underlining agreed that it was enough proof.

    Oh is that so? Tsunade who is stronger then Sakura, is a senju. Hashirama is a senju. The senju clan are known for there super human like strength. So how exactly is Sakura stronger then Hashirama a basic fact?

    You saying that if Sakura lands one hit on Hidan, it is over, is practically saying one hit, he's dead.



    i can't believe im waisting my time arguing such an obvious thing.
    This is where you are wrong. My whole argument was that giant boulder blocking akatski hideout > human body. Nothing to with Hidan.
     
         

  3. #78
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    What does Rocks have to do with an Immortal body
     
         

  4. #79
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    ok but still I don't remember her using them and all Hidan has to do is dodge he has greater agility and speed than she does, it won't be any difficult
    So this automatically rules out any chance of her landing a hit?.. She doesn't need to show that she can do it the fact that she can do this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Enhanced_Strength proves that she can do it. I never said Sakura would beat Hidan I said she still stands a chance...
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 12-01-2012 at 03:36 AM.

  5. #80
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    What does Rocks have to do with an Immortal body
    nothing.. never said they did.
     
         

  6. #81
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    So this automatically rules out any chance of her landing a hit?.. She doesn't need to show that she can do it the fact that she can do this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Enhanced_Strength proves that she can do it. I never said Sakura could beat Hidan I said she still stands a chance...
    Oh thank God, I really thought you were trying to imply that she takes this.
     
         

  7. #82
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    So this automatically rules out any chance of her landing a hit?.. She doesn't need to show that she can do it the fact that she can do this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Enhanced_Strength proves that she can do it. I never said Sakura could beat Hidan I said she still stands a chance...
    You're contradicting yourself, if she stands a chance as you say that means her being able to beat him
     
         

  8. #83
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    You're contradicting yourself, if she stands a chance as you say that means her being able to beat him
    Yes, she could beat him but he could also beat her. I worded my last post wrong.
     
         

  9. #84
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Only way she is taking this is with a partner , and that is still pushing it depending on the partner.
     
         

  10. #85
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    2,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    This is where you are wrong. My whole argument was that giant boulder blocking akatski hideout > human body. Nothing to with Hidan.
    This post was a response to Slug Princess' manga scan, indicating you believe Hidan would be one shotted.
    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    ^ enough said.


    And again, your agreement to me saying that realistically the human body wouldn't be recognizable had they taken the same fall as Hinata defeats your "whole argument" because it proves that the Human body is more durable to rock in the narutoverse.

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    You're contradicting yourself, if she stands a chance as you say that means her being able to beat him
    Exactly.
     
         

  11. #86
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Only way she is taking this is with a partner , and that is still pushing it depending on the partner.
    The point is she could still do a decent job and she wouldn't get stomped like other people are saying.

    On another note she is going to get better, she has to surpass Tsunade like Naruto has surpassed Jiraya and Sasuke has surpassed Oro. her time will come :D
     
         

  12. #87
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    This post was a response to Slug Princess' manga scan, indicating you believe Hidan would be one shotted.


    And again, your agreement to me saying that realistically the human body wouldn't be recognizable had they taken the same fall as Hinata defeats your "whole argument" because it proves that the Human body is more durable to rock in the narutoverse.



    Exactly.
    lol? I was talking about the scan. Absolutely nothing to do with Sakura v Hidan...the punch Tsunade did was awesome
     
         

  13. #88
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    2,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    lol? I was talking about the scan. Absolutely nothing to do with Sakura v Hidan...the punch Tsunade did was awesome
    Please don't feed me this BS. It's clear you were in agreement with the bold. It doesn't even make sense for you to say "exactly this" in reference to how awesome Tsunade punch was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    I full- powered punch from Sakura would make this with Hidan:



    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Anyway I g2g now important stuff to do irl. I'm done, I've proven my self wrong.
    Fixed it for you.
     
         

  14. #89
    Banned
    Status
    Reynfall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    677
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Hidan wins with 0 difficulty
     
         

  15. #90
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    And therefore Sakura> who ever she lays a single punch on, right?

    @ Bold:
    If Hinata is able to survive against hitting the ground at such a force that it does this


    Human Body > Giant Rock
    Besides, Orochimaru tanking multiple direct punches to the head by Tsunade says more then enough.
    As far as I remember it was a single punch. Read the manga, dont watch the anime
     
         

  16. #91
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Please don't feed me this BS. It's clear you were in agreement with the bold. It doesn't even make sense for you to say "exactly this" in reference to how awesome Tsunade punch was.





    Fixed it for you.
    :sy: I never bolded anything... lmao I think I know what i meant more than you.
     
         

  17. #92
    Senpai1507's Avatar
    Status
    Senpai1507 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Sakura - Hell yeah!
     
         

  18. #93
    Member EMack114's Avatar
    Status
    EMack114 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Hidan. Sakura couldn't even beat Sasuke right after he finished killing Danzo. She couldn't beat an opponent who was practically blind, and chakra depleted when she was fresh, and she's supposed to be able to beat an S Class Missing Nin who specializes in Close Combat like her?

    Nope. Hidan takes this with much cursing and minimal effort.
     
         

  19. #94
    That one guy Anthony52's Avatar
    Status
    Anthony52 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dang! Anthony just stole
    my girl again!" -
    Everyone
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by EMack114 View Post
    Hidan. Sakura couldn't even beat Sasuke right after he finished killing Danzo. She couldn't beat an opponent who was practically blind, and chakra depleted when she was fresh, and she's supposed to be able to beat an S Class Missing Nin who specializes in Close Combat like her?

    Nope. Hidan takes this with much cursing and minimal effort.
    She didn't attempt to even fight Sasuke there. She was planning on stabbing Sasuke, but couldn't bring herself to do it. I fail to see what that situation even has to do with this match.
     
         

  20. #95
    * * * * * super yang's Avatar
    Status
    super yang is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Loguetown, PA
    Posts
    1,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no agenda.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Hidan should win... by manhandling her in close or using his ritual.
     
         

  21. #96
    Senior Member DaileyM's Avatar
    Status
    DaileyM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Victoria Secret
    Posts
    3,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    This isn't Current Sakura? Since this thread was made in 2012?

    If so, Hidan wins. The only way for her to win is if she can trick him with her tools and stuff, But with full intel for Hidan i don't see it happen. Sakura is basically a one trick pony. All she can really do is avoid his attacks for as long as she could and try to get a punch in. However, Seeing as Hidan is very evasive i don't see her catching him AT ALL. (Based on Sakura in 2012).

    Seriously, Since he knows about her super strength he can just keep his distance and keep pressuring her with his scythe.
     
         

  22. #97
    Senior Member Keimil's Avatar
    Status
    Keimil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,200
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by DaileyM View Post
    This isn't Current Sakura? Since this thread was made in 2012?

    If so, Hidan wins. The only way for her to win is if she can trick him with her tools and stuff, But with full intel for Hidan i don't see it happen. Sakura is basically a one trick pony. All she can really do is avoid his attacks for as long as she could and try to get a punch in. However, Seeing as Hidan is very evasive i don't see her catching him AT ALL. (Based on Sakura in 2012).

    Seriously, Since he knows about her super strength he can just keep his distance and keep pressuring her with his scythe.
    Yes, 2012 Sakura can't beat Hidan, but I think current Sakura can...

    Hidan is not that faster than Sakura, even Shikamaru was able to evade a direct strike from Hidan and set a trap at the same time, and he is a 2.5 level in Speed according to the Databook, Sakura is level 3. Kakashi had trouble dealing with him because Kakuzu was there too, so he had to be careful.
    And considering Hidan is arrogant and stupid in battle, Sakura will exploit those weaknesses as Tsunade taught her.
     
         

  23. #98
    Senior Member DaileyM's Avatar
    Status
    DaileyM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Victoria Secret
    Posts
    3,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Keimil View Post
    Yes, 2012 Sakura can't beat Hidan, but I think current Sakura can...

    Hidan is not that faster than Sakura, even Shikamaru was able to evade a direct strike from Hidan and set a trap at the same time, and he is a 2.5 level in Speed according to the Databook, Sakura is level 3. Kakashi had trouble dealing with him because Kakuzu was there too, so he had to be careful.
    And considering Hidan is arrogant and stupid in battle, Sakura will exploit those weaknesses as Tsunade taught her.
    I agree, Current Sakura beats Hidan easily
     
         

  24. #99
    King of Heroes TheEvilOne's Avatar
    Status
    TheEvilOne is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Face Everything And Rise
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    It is only a matter of time for Sakura to land a direct and devastating blow on Hidan. She should win this with mid diff at most.
     
         

  25. #100
    Member Team7monaa's Avatar
    Status
    Team7monaa is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Currently Blitzing Juubi Clones
    Posts
    765
    Post Thanks / Like
    "He's making us realise
    that he considers all of us
    his comrades!! I am going to
    make sure Naruto has a full
    recovery! Every one of us must
    do what's in their power!! If
    we're going to die anyway..
    Then it's better to die
    fighting than to do nothing!!
     

    Re: Sakura vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    whatever you say. You're trying to tell me that rock is thicker then the earth it's self.

    Hiruzen takes a punch to the face by Hashirama, who is stronger then Sakura, and doesn't die.
    Karin takes a kick to the torso by Danzo, who is as strong as the 1st Hokage, crashes into cement, and doesn't die.

    There has been enough proof throughout the manga, that a super human punch or kick isn't/hasn't one shotted anyone. And this is all under the scenario that Sakura even lands a direct hit, which isn't guaranteed. Which on the flip side, all Hidan needs is to draw blood.
    The winner is obvious.
    LOL
    1) Is from the Uzumaki clan Duh her life force and Stamina is shocking and the fact that she was impaled by a barrage of wood and didn't even flinch goes to show that.

    2)Hashirama strike was a normal punch Sakura's are Chakra-Enhanced and where's your proof that Danzo is as strong as Hashirama.

    3)Sakura has her Regeneration so I'm pretty sure she ain't dying from a stab wound.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •