Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Gradually tending towards
    inactivity :|

Re: Vision continues my Fire

Intelligent Hardwork
    Advantages
    -As the video showed, this technique travels through the ground, destroying it. So if an opponent is just beneath the surface, it is a perfect way to attack him/her.
    -On collision with it's target, this technique explodes rapidly and destructively. This is a good way to attack opponents running towards the user.

Disadvantages
    -Since this techniques is frontal and also travels through the ground, it can be easily seen and countered. The best was to counter this technique, due to it's speed is to split the earth btw the user and the opponent. Hence, the technique would not achieve it's desired results.
    -If this technique is used with Pressure Damage, the user may end up wasting two moves just to accomplish one aim.

Combining it with Pressure Damage makes it an S rank Wind/Fire combo and can be stopped effectively using a Wind/Water or Lightning/Water combo of equal rank.

Hellfire Technique
    Advantages
    -Since it requires no handseals and it's range ends at mid, it can be used very quickly and can therefore take alot of people unawares.
    -If it succeeds in hitting the opponent, the high temperature it generates whilst engulfing him is enough to cause many 2nd degree burns

Disadvantages
    -Before it reaches the target and turns a wall of fire, it can easily be avoided by going underground or upwards.
    -Since it's main damage comes after colliding with the target, before it reaches, the opponent can either douse it with water or return it with a higher rank of fire.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra

Use of Scrolls
    The next set of jutsu’s are a bit different, as you need a scroll to perform them. Take a look at the jutsu in the spoiler.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Both of these jutsu’s work the same way. Take out a scroll, concentrate fire chakra into the scroll, perform the hand seal tiger and then it will release it to the opponent for an attack. The catch is, would you have enough time to perform this jutsu? Even though it only takes a single hand seal, you still need to pull out the scroll and open it.

Status
    Jul 2011

Exploding Dragon Strike
    Advantages
    -Since the fire dragon is sealed into the scroll, all the user needs to do is break that seal by channeling his chakra into it and perform the handseal to release the dragon at the opponent. This therefore helps to save the user the stress of kneading chakra in his lungs and releasing it.

-If the user is in a situation where he cannot breath properly due to the opponent using a poison fog or due to having a lung damaged, this can be extremely useful as the person does not need to inhale and exhale to attack the opponent using fire.

Disadvantages
    -The time it takes to perform the move is too much. So an opponent would be ready for the attack.

-While is the process of preparing the attack, the user loses sight of the opponent. This is always a bad thing when engaging in a battle and must be avoided.

Fire Tiger Explosion
    Advantages
    -Since the fire tiger is sealed into the scroll, all the user needs to do is break that seal by channeling his chakra into it and perform the handseal to release the tiger at the opponent. This therefore helps to save the user the stress of kneading chakra in his lungs and releasing it.

-If the user is in a situation where he cannot breath properly due to the opponent using a poison fog or due to having a lung damaged, this can be extremely useful as the person does not need to inhale and exhale to attack the opponent using fire.

Disadvantages
    -The time taken to perform the technique is long, making the opponent ready for the attack.
    -While is the process of preparing the attack, the user loses sight of the opponent. This is always a bad thing when engaging in a battle and must be avoided.

Status
    Jan 2012

I forgot to ask you last time, have you learned rasengan?

Status
    Jul 2011

Yes from Nagato..

Status
    Jan 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Naizen View Post
    Yes from Nagato..
    Very well then...

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Here is a flame version of rasengan. Basically, you need to form the rasengan and then add the fire chakra into it. Mixing with your chakra and fire chakra.

Status
    Jul 2011

Flame Rasengan
    Advantages
    -Since it is short-ranged, successfully hitting the target ensures maximal damage to the opponent and minimal to the user.

-It serves as an alternative to the Rasenshuriken since they both have the same damage output.

Disadvantages
    -Since it explodes in a maelstorm of fire on contact with an opponent, it would undoubtedly harm the user minimally as he has to be close to the opponent(short range).

-It is time-wasting, as the user has to first form a rasengan and then infuse it with fire chakra therefore giving the opponent time to react.

Status
    Jan 2012

Sorry for the long wait. Reply back here if you havn't dropped the training yet.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique

you combine Intelligent Work and Pressure damage to create a giant fire attack, if you do it by yourself it counts as 1 move although will take longer to perform.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation

After the horse hand seal, you'd breath out a giant fire attack thats both long and wide, this is probably the strongest canon fire move beside the tobi one.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction

Really Really big fire stream, good for when you need a quick yet strong fire attack to counter.

Last edited by Better; 03-04-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011

Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Advantages
    -Since it takes two jutsus better used by two people to perform it, it takes two normal people to stop this technique.
    -It brings two very powerful techniques together. Hence, it's strength.

Disadvantages
    -It takes a lot of time to perform as two techniques have to be combined to perform it.
    -It can be easily avoided by going deep into the ground but at one's own risk.

Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Advantages
    -It can be used to force opponents out of hiding due to it's wide range.
    -It cannot simply be avoided by levitating or ascending on a rising pillar, etc.

Disadvantages
    -It blocks the user's vision of the opponent in question.
    -A quick opponent can enter into the ground to avoid the incoming flames.

Great Fire Destruction
    Advantages
    -It requires no handseal and so it can be performed really quick.
    -Since it's flames are really hot, it can be used to melt metal.

Disadvantages
    -It can be avoided rather easily as it moves in one direction.
    -Placing a barricade like earth btw the user and the opponent can help to stop this technique.

Thanks a lot bro!:D

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

No problem have fun! and get back to being active

Page 2 of 2 « First 12