Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Konoha's Orange Hokage RasenToad's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e_e

Re: Did we just get trolled hard? Episode 290

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    The trailers of the Naruto Chikara arc, showed Nagato and Itachi. So I was like WTH AWESOME!!
    In the actual episode, we get to hear that a few of the Edo's arent moving (Sasori, Asuma, Kakuzu, Nagato, Itachi) and Kabuto wondering, ''is the jutsu still... not complete?''
    Do you think we will see Nagato and Itachi fight in the Chikara arc or not?
    I have the feeling that they wont make an appearance in combat. Alrighty than, the rant is kinda over...

Dont get wrong though I liked the episode.
    -Especially how Hidan was revived, by using the special properties in the water (but why didnt he had to go all nude mode lol. Hand the guy a robe!xD). Yamato his woodshield was great but made me laugh as well.
    -Deidara is a great character and I liked to see him battle without flight for a change (he is a pretty quick guy).
    -Sai used a boss dragon animal painting.
    -Hayate vs Sakura ftw. Did you see how nothing was left of his head (literally blown into pieces) after one punch of Sakura? That one punch would have killed Hayate if he wasnt edo. That is some sick punch.
    -A few new edo's have been released. I would really like to know more about them.
    Kishi maybe should have made one of them a female though I think.
    -There seems to be some new monster creature in this arc.
    -The Chubby sensei, called Dokku, looks like an interesting character as well.

But really, I was so looking forward to seeing Itachi and Nagato fight in this arc and I kinda feel trolled hard by Kabuto's words in the episode, compared to what the trailer seemed to suggest imo(the trailer made it seem like we were gonna see them in action).

Did you feel trolled as well?
    What did you like about the episode?
    This arc is a filler before the Shinobi World War arc, If you've noticed or not, the Chikara one has Kabuto with normal skin, The Shinobi World War arc has Kabuto fully transformed into Snake cloak. His Edo Tensei in the Chikara arc was still a WIP, which is why he launched a full fledged assault on that village to test his powers.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by RasenToad View Post
    This arc is a filler before the Shinobi World War arc, If you've noticed or not, the Chikara one has Kabuto with normal skin, The Shinobi World War arc has Kabuto fully transformed into Snake cloak. His Edo Tensei in the Chikara arc was still a WIP, which is why he launched a full fledged assault on that village to test his powers.
    I am fully aware that its a filler arc and that it is before the shinobi world war, but the trailer just made me look forward to seeing Nagato and Itachi in action.
    In this filler arc, Kabuto has Oro's snake eyes though and one part of his face (the left part) seems to be affected already(look at his cheek, its damaged, there might be snake skin already under the hair that covers it).
    I got the point that his edo in the arc, is still a work in progress, but filler or not, work in progress or not, I can feel a bit trolled and disappointed in not seeing Nagato and Itachi in action can I not? . The trailer kinda highlighted them.
    Anyway, there is plenty awesome stuff in the arc so far to make me like it.

Konoha's Orange Hokage RasenToad's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e_e

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    I am fully aware that its a filler arc and that it is before the shinobi world war, but the trailer just made me look forward to seeing Nagato and Itachi in action.
    In this filler arc, Kabuto has Oro's snake eyes though and one part of his face (the left part) seems to be affected already(look at his cheek, its damaged, there might be snake skin already under the hair that covers it).
    I got the point that his edo in the arc, is still a work in progress, but filler or not, work in progress or not, I can feel a bit trolled and disappointed in not seeing Nagato and Itachi in action can I not? . The trailer kinda highlighted them.
    Anyway, there is plenty awesome stuff in the arc so far to make me like it.
    I guess I can't get you wrong there, It still was disappointing when you couldn't see nagato and itachi in action, But i slightly wouldn't considering it trolling, Why? because It's a regular thing kishimoto always does. Anyways yeah I agree with you I guess, It was pretty awesome :D.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by RasenToad View Post
    I guess I can't get you wrong there, It still was disappointing when you couldn't see nagato and itachi in action, But i slightly wouldn't considering it trolling, Why? because It's a regular thing kishimoto always does. Anyways yeah I agree with you I guess, It was pretty awesome :D.
    True calling it trolling might be a bit to much, but its important to have a catchy title . Basically the point of a trailer is to try make people want to watch the real thing and that trailer did a good job at that .

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If nagato was revived they would all get stomped immediately, without naruto starting in sage mode with clones gathering the nature energy he wont put up much of a fight, especially if nagato is actually trying to kill him now. And if Itachi were revived without nagato, I still don't think they can handle a 'healthy' itachi with just them. Now combine both of them, GG land of fire.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12