Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Re: k11 rankings with SAI

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    We should argue this in a debate thread, I seriously think Shino can >Neji.. He is severely underrated.

Shino is underrated.
    I think he is very underrated too, but putting him up against Neji is a bad idea. Its simply a bad matchup for him. Put him with any other K11 member besides Lee and Neji and I think he would do great. Neji and Lee are a bit too hax for Shino's style of fightning.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Absorbing chakra through skin is a lot different than absorbing chakra in a jutsu . Plus samehada can't even stop all
    The damage from a jutsu . I DOubt the bugs would be able to absorb rotation before they are killed
    From getting swatted away by it . Also neji can now throw his gentle fist through
    Vacuum palm according to wiki , so he would hit shino before shino could send his bugs out . Neji is also much faster than shino anyway
    Oh lord.. You're going to make me have to debate.

Samehada has been seen in part 1 to absorb chakra by touching his opponent (Kisame did this to Naruto as shown in Part 1) .. This gave us all the speculation that Samehada would be able to absorb jutsu.. Which is does.. So why couldn't Shino's bugs do the same.. Exactly, they can.. Chakra is Chakra no matter how you look at it..

Also, as seen in the fight with Zaku, Shino was able to summon an army of bugs in a matter of seconds that not even the crowd saw them before it was to late.. Zaku even was being penetrated by Shino's chakra eating bugs even after being aware that they were on the many surroundings around him..

Where is it shown that Neji is faster than Shino? Let's take this into a debate thread? I'll vs you and fastrthnwind.. All though him alone will be hard. Best Neji fanboy on this forum.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I think he is very underrated too, but putting him up against Neji is a bad idea. Its simply a bad matchup for him. Put him with any other K11 member besides Lee and Neji and I think he would do great. Neji and Lee are a bit too hax for Shino's style of fightning.
    If neji is a bad matchup
    Then so is Hinata ..

Status
    This user has no status.

We should argue this in a debate thread, I seriously think Shino can >Neji.. He is severely underrated.

Shino is underrated.
    Shino is indeed factually and logically underrated by nature... V.V

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

Samehada has been seen in part 1 to absorb chakra by touching his opponent (Kisame did this to Naruto as shown in Part 1) .. This gave us all the speculation that Samehada would be able to absorb jutsu.. Which is does.. So why couldn't Shino's bugs do the same.. Exactly, they can.. Chakra is Chakra no matter how you look at it..

Also, as seen in the fight with Zaku, Shino was able to summon an army of bugs in a matter of seconds that not even the crowd saw them before it was to late.. Zaku even was being penetrated by Shino's chakra eating bugs even after being aware that they were on the many surroundings around him..

Where is it shown that Neji is faster than Shino? Let's take this into a debate thread? I'll vs you and fastrthnwind.. All though him alone will be hard. Best Neji fanboy on this forum.

Data book made by Kishi himself states he's far superior in speed . Neji is equal to lee in speed in data book . Of course that's lee without gates

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Pffft ill vs you myself. Anyways Shino is a long range type fighter. there is evidence there that he doesnt need to be fast to utilize his style of fighting. Neji on the other hand, has been training with team guy the fastest team in the village. Even their databook stats in speed cant be comparable.

3 vs 4.5? A whole 1.5 points? Its almost laughable how much faster he is than Shino. Not only that but his byakugan can keep track of all of Shinos bug, which eliminates Shinos elements of surprise, which is key to his fighting style.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Data book made by Kishi himself states he's far superior in speed . Neji is equal to lee in speed in data book . Of course that's lee without gates
    Link to databook?

Pffft ill vs you myself. Anyways Shino is a long range type fighter. there is evidence there that he doesnt need to be fast to utilize his style of fighting. Neji on the other hand, has been training with team guy the fastest team in the village. Even their databook stats in speed cant be comparable.

3 vs 4.5? A whole 1.5 points? Its almost laughable how much faster he is than Shino. Not only that but his byakugan can keep track of all of Shinos bug, which eliminates Shinos elements of surprise, which is key to his fighting style.
    which databook stats are those? Not that stats even matter now lmao. You think you can take me in a debate? I like your confidence brother. I shall make the thread if you really want this. Do you accept? :rofl:

Last edited by DrProof; 11-23-2012 at 04:14 AM.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

Plus shino sucks at taijutsu . Having bad speed and bad taijutsu against neji is very bad . I beliee shino only has 1.5 in taijutsu . That's very bad . All neji has to do is vacuum palm shinos chakra points from far away , close the distance , and gentle
    Fist 64 palm
    Him .

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

1. Neji

2. Lee

3. Shino

4. Shikamaru

5. Sai

6. Hinata

7. Choji

8. Sakura

9. Kiba

10. Ten Ten

11. Ino

Naruto obviously number one. Forgot to add him.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Plus shino sucks at taijutsu . Having bad speed and bad taijutsu against neji is very bad . I beliee shino only has 1.5 in taijutsu . That's very bad . All neji has to do is vacuum palm shinos chakra points from far away , close the distance , and gentle
    Fist 64 palm
    Him .
    he doesn't suck in Taijutsu.. the Databook stats aren't even updated, and or accurate (hence the non upgrade).. I can prove to you that he doesn't lack in taijutsu, maybe not on a level that of Neji's or Lee's, but he isn't inferior by that much.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

Link to databook?

which databook stats are those? Not that stats even matter now lmao. You think you can take me in a debate? I like your confidence brother. I shall make the thread if you really want this. Do you accept? :rofl:
    Why can't you
    Do it here, plus the data books have been loaded
    For
    K11 in narutopedia. Shinos bugs most likely cannot absorb chakra from
    Jutsu . Other wise he would have the power of preta and
    Samehada . That wouldn't be too fair . They can only
    Absorb chakra from
    Human bodies unless
    You prove otherwise with
    Direct manga proof . Plus the drain takes a long
    Time.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Link to databook?

Here is the link to someone who has updated the databooks:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=224731

Anyways, you think all I do is talk when it comes to Neji? You obviously haven't seen me really debate for him. I know when it is more likely that Neji will lose a fight, but trust me, this isnt one of them.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

he doesn't suck in Taijutsu.. the Databook stats aren't even updated, and or accurate (hence the non upgrade).. I can prove to you that he doesn't lack in taijutsu, maybe not on a level that of Neji's or Lee's, but he isn't inferior by that much.
    The datebook was
    Updated right before
    Pain fight I believe right ? It was post
    Time
    Skip anyway and shino still
    Only has 1.5 lol !

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

Anyways, you think all I do is talk when it comes to Neji? You obviously haven't seen me really debate for him. I know when it is more likely that Neji will lose a fight, but trust me, this isnt one of them.
    Nejis speed alone trumps shino lol . If lee can beat shino then sk
    Can neji cause they are equal in speed

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Nice list but I think Shikamaru should be above Sai. Only because Shikamaru's intelegence.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Shino's name isn't even in there.. So they didn't update his stats.. Or did I miss his name somewhere in there? (Nvm checked Narutowikia for stats lol.. Shino is weak as hell in Taijutsu, but still I don't think numbers matter as much as feats do)

Eh I don't care what you do really when it comes to Neji, for all I know you could be another Draegod as sad as it sounds..

Last edited by DrProof; 11-23-2012 at 04:26 AM.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

Shino's name isn't even in there.. So they didn't update his stats.. Or did I miss his name somewhere in there? (Nvm checked Narutowikia for stats lol.. Shino is weak as hell in Taijutsu, but still I don't think numbers matter as much as feats do)

Eh I don't care what you do really when it comes to Neji, for all I know you could be another Draegod as sad as it sounds..
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shino_Aburame there go to abilities . His data book is there . It's also
    Updates

Status
    Jun 2012
    Young Black Evil

Mind if i join in on this debate. I am a neji fan but i have Shino for winning this fight by draining all of neji's chakra.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    Mind if i join in on this debate. I am a neji fan but i have Shino for winning this fight by draining all of neji's chakra.
    Eh I don't mind i'll make the thread shortly, got to walk my girlfriend home get a little side action maybe, and i'll come back and well do this.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

I cant believe you actually said that. I held you in higher regards than most people, but saying im an alt of Draegod just because my opinion differs from yours and because my favorite charactor is Neji is very low in my book.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    Your lying badly first of all, your not a neji fan at all just checked your
    Posts all of them . None of them say anything about you
    Being a neji fan . Your tryig to suck up
    To drproof.

Nejis chakra wot be drained lol

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

I cant believe you actually said that. I held you in higher regards than most people, but saying im an alt of Draegod just because my opinion differs from yours and because my favorite charactor is Neji is very low in my book.
    Ya I dont know what's wrong with him
    As well, he usually doesn't respond like that

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I was joking man, you're really taking all this serious lol?

Oh lord.. So much sensitivity, i'll be going I guess.. I thought we all could handle a little aggressiveness since we are all man.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Oh lord.. So much sensitivity, i'll be going I guess.. I thought we all could handle a little aggressiveness since we are all man.
    You are making it seem serious by the way you are posting it.

I can forgive and forget if its just a joke, but at least put a smiley or something to make it seem like your joking.

Last edited by fastrthnwind; 11-23-2012 at 04:44 AM.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

Lmao aggressiveness on a forum ?

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»