Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 183
  1. #141
    Member Trevor's Avatar
    Status
    Trevor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    This might be a little different from what the OP was looking for, but I am going to rank them by their effectiveness in a team setting.

    1. Naruto: BAMF
    2. Shikimaru: probably 2nd best strategist in the narutoverse.
    3. Sakura: medical ninjutsu, can't go without it.
    4. Neji: probably behind Lee and Choji in power, but he is far more intelligent
    5. Lee: Gates.
    6. Choji: Butterfly mode.
    7. Shino: Intelligent, unique abilities.
    8. Ino: Unique abilities that work really well in a team setting.
    9. Kiba: Great tracker, decent fighter
    10. Sai: All round decent shinobi.
    11. Ten Ten: The only long ranged fighter
    12. Hinata: I know many people will disagree with me on this one but hear me out. Remember, I am ranking them based on a team setting. Hinata could easily beat Ten Ten, Ino, Sakura in a 1v1 and possibly even Sai, Kiba, Shino, Shikimaru, and Choji. However at the end of the day she is just a weaker and less intelligent version of Neji.
     
         
    Last edited by Trevor; 11-24-2012 at 08:41 AM.

  2. #142
    Member
    Status
    Tangerine is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    438
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Yeah there is no way that Shino's bugs could neutralize a ninjutsu. It's only been shown that his bugs can SLOWLY eat the chakra of a living being. To assume that they can eat ninjutsu's is silly. If we go by your logic then Shino would easily beat Naruto because he could negate shadow clones, rasengan, rasenshuriken, even tailed beast bomb...
    The insects are not slow in eating chakra at all. Don't get why people keep claiming this. :shrug:

    And it's not so farfetched that they could neutralise a ninjutsu by eating it directly. I just wouldn't say all Ninjutsu. It may depend on the individual Aburame. Perhaps it's no more "hax" than being able to make inactive a jutsu by absorbing chakra directly via the body. Shino would just have to use strategy to accomplish the task as he normally does. So it might not be easy, assuming it can be done. Of course, I'm only speculating.
     
         

  3. #143
    Member Trevor's Avatar
    Status
    Trevor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Ok, maybe SLOW was over exagerrating. However I still don't see them being able to devour the chakra fast enough. Rotation last 1-2 seconds? And it's not going to be easy to eat either, as already stated, the bugs would be getting repelled by the rotation at the same time they are eating it. Besides, I still firmly believe that the bugs simply cannot negate ninjutus in the first place.
     
         

  4. #144
    Member
    Status
    Tangerine is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    438
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Ok, maybe SLOW was over exagerrating. However I still don't see them being able to devour the chakra fast enough. Rotation last 1-2 seconds? And it's not going to be easy to eat either, as already stated, the bugs would be getting repelled by the rotation at the same time they are eating it. Besides, I still firmly believe that the bugs simply cannot negate ninjutus in the first place.
    They might not be able to. Or they might be able to, though Shino may have to sacrifice a number of his insects. If impossible/difficult I would say the best way is to try and tire Neji out by overwhelming him and forcing him to overuse Rotation (Air Palm or Blow Body), keeping his (Shino) distance and then getting the insects directly onto Neji and letting them do their thing.

    Assuming it can be done I would learn towards Rotation knocking them away, but when it comes to absorbing through direct body contact the insects feast quickly. If, as you say, they get repelled by Rotation while eating it then they've still absorbed it and the attack should therefore be weakened. -Meaning that if they eat Rotation or the user's chakra directly and even though they get repelled, the Ninutsu/user should still be gradually weaker. I'm almost certain chakra drainage tires the victim.-
     
         

  5. #145
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    well if you put choji high you have to out kiba high because of the gian twin headed dog attack

    naruto...
    neji (genuis, long rang+close range chakra blocking, fastest hands, best perception, rotation block everything, to release chakra attacks that connect)
    lee (gates nuff said* below neji because rotation would block lee until gates runs out )
    shikamaru ( smartest, shadow possession, shadow sewing,_ 3rd because he cannot survive a high speed bliz from either lee or neji, if chakra pt blocked it would be hard to shadow sew since it takes all that concentration
    choji (giant butterfly mode,meat tank, extend body parts* would be clsoe to top but intelligence is low, neji blew up kidoumarus spider, lee would have enough speed to run circles around him,shika could possess him and make him kill himself)
    kiba (double headed dog, spirals* same situation as choji, but choji, can fly)
    sai ( could be higher, but his pics dnt posses that much power)
    shino (beast, bugs, those bugs will get rotated or body blowed, lee would run through them, shika idk but he's smart enough to finish him, Choji, stomps on him, kiba eats him, sai destroys him with dragons)
    hinata ( 360 vision, blacks chakra, long range, * sakura cannont land a hit like how naruto couldnt on neji, tentens shuriken would get deflected)
    tenten (long range tools* sakura could not do anything about a long range assualt
    sakura( strong, healing powers, * ass)
     
         

  6. #146
    Member Trevor's Avatar
    Status
    Trevor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Eating rotation is not going to drain additional chakra, that chakra was already used by Neji. I agree that eating the rotation would most likely weaken its effect, if it's even possible that they can eat ninjutus (which I still believe they can't).
     
         

  7. #147
    Banned
    Status
    Derek1st is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,680
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    well if you put choji high you have to out kiba high because of the gian twin headed dog attack

    naruto...
    neji (genuis, long rang+close range chakra blocking, fastest hands, best perception, rotation block everything, to release chakra attacks that connect)
    lee (gates nuff said* below neji because rotation would block lee until gates runs out )
    shikamaru ( smartest, shadow possession, shadow sewing,_ 3rd because he cannot survive a high speed bliz from either lee or neji, if chakra pt blocked it would be hard to shadow sew since it takes all that concentration
    choji (giant butterfly mode,meat tank, extend body parts* would be clsoe to top but intelligence is low, neji blew up kidoumarus spider, lee would have enough speed to run circles around him,shika could possess him and make him kill himself)
    kiba (double headed dog, spirals* same situation as choji, but choji, can fly)
    sai ( could be higher, but his pics dnt posses that much power)
    shino (beast, bugs, those bugs will get rotated or body blowed, lee would run through them, shika idk but he's smart enough to finish him, Choji, stomps on him, kiba eats him, sai destroys him with dragons)
    hinata ( 360 vision, blacks chakra, long range, * sakura cannont land a hit like how naruto couldnt on neji, tentens shuriken would get deflected)
    tenten (long range tools* sakura could not do anything about a long range assualt
    sakura( strong, healing powers, * ass)
    Very VERY well said. I think people forget thatneji has the best taijutsu but I think lee just plain speed blitzes him
    . Best list ive seen so far
     
         

  8. #148
    Member Tayhlor Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tayhlor Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    849
    Location
    Auckland , New Zealand
    Come at me brah !
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Sakura can't defend against Hinatas
    Gentle fist though ...
    sakura will k.o that bittttch haha
     
         

  9. #149
    Senior Member Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,222
    Location
    Lucid dreaming
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Here's my list -

    1. Naruto (obviously, no questions)
    2. Neji/ Lee (only jonin/ gates are op)
    3. Shikamaru/ Sai ( super smart/ high ranking root anbu)
    4. Choji/ Kiba ( butterfly mode/ double headed wolf kills anyone below)
    5. Hinata/ Shino
    6. Sakura
    7. Ino/ ten ten
     
         

  10. #150
    Member snakekill321's Avatar
    Status
    snakekill321 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    169
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    1. naruto - given

    2. Rock Lee - Inner gates, taijutsu is quite strong and personal student of Gai. We know that from his intense training with Gai his resolve is strong, he has quite the mastery of the inner gates, and his speed is impeccable.

    3. Shino Aburame - I will probably get flamed alot for this but i feel shino is severely underrated. The chakra Draining insects are quite a trump card. We have seen them encase an opponent, we have seen them suck a person dry, sene them as trackers etc. They are so versatile. Ive noticed people like neji, choji, sai and some others in the top 3 but i feel that froma battleground perspective Shino would have enough time to create an insect clone, be able to start draining their chakra, and even choji with his chakra pills, could not recoup as fast as the insects would drain. Neji's jutsu is purely based off chakra, if he runs low on it or insects are in his blind spot, he stands no chance. Of course in 1v1 combat neji and choji would get the upper hand on shino, however the vast majority of the insects, the versatility of them and the fact that shino is extremely calm cool and collected makes me feel he could win. The only reason he is not number 2 is because Lee's aresenal isnt heavily chakra based and i think he could get close enough to shino to squish some bugs

    4. Neji Hyuuga - The byakugan and gentle fist combo is impeccable, the ability to seal chakra is great and that is why neji is top 5. he is fast his rotation can stop most attacks and can be used offensively. his only problem as seen with the fight with kidomaru, is that he is unable to match long range jutsu. His blind spot is a rather big hindrance and his speed from what has been shown is not as fast as Lee, of course his mastery of the Byakugan and the fact he is the only k11 jonin (i still feel shikamaru is at least tobikitsu jonin level) speaks volumes.

    5. Shikamaru Nara - Brain over brawn is proven with this one. He is smart and intellectual his shadow possession and shadow stitching are obviously powerful weapons. I put shikamaru at 5 as i feel the top 4 would still be able to beat him even under shadow paralysis. He is great in the ino-shika-cho combo but as we in the magic:the gathering universe like to say "3 cards for 1 thing" isnt worth it he should be able to hold his own and to some extent he does, but there is a reason Shikaku isnt on the battlefield. like father like son they are thinkers not fighters

    6. Sai - Sai is number six for a main reason and thats how limited his jutsu is. we only ever see him use ink. although they have many uses, water has seen to dampen (no pun intended) his jutsu. The ink animals are largely chakra based so i feel shino's insects would be more than enough to stop them and pure force as well can smack them. the reason i put him above our number seven is becuase he can fly high. Hand to hand combat and stealth are assumed from his root training, but still wouldnt be enough to stop the top 5. He was kinda tied with shikamaru for 5th but i put shika over him because Shikamaru's ability to comprehend the situation and find some wa to lure sai out would be my best bet.

    7. Chouji Akimichi - chouji is 7. Yes he is strong yes his butterfly mode is powerful, but that is a trump card not exactly an everyday combat technique. If he runs low on chakra he can not invoke that mode, he still hasnt been seen to freely enter that mode like lee is with the inner gates. I feel he is still to emotional and to reluctant to attack things. Once he can freely enter butterfly mode without emotional provocation, then i will put him higher but until then he just isnt fast enough to match lees or nejis speed. he wouldnt be fast enough to stop shinos insects and he is vulnerable after his expansion jutsu and human boulder.

    8. Sakura Haruno - I personally am not on the "sakura is useless" band wagon. He she is a rather bland character, but her training with Tsunade has vastly improved her image form the first part of the series. I would say her punching power is on par with that of lee after the second gate, she is immensely strong, and her healing prowess is amazing. I feel she is underestimated, but i also feel that strength alone isnt going to help her, she is strong but isnt as fast as others, she would easily be trapped, and overall, i think she is better at healing over fighting but i can not over look her disruptive strategy she was about tied with chouji but i elected to put her at 8 becuase she doesnt have an answer to alot of fighting tactics.

    9. Hinata Hyuuga - in a predominantly male dominated list, people tend to rate her high. Unfortunately i just can not do that. She is stronger than sakura only becuase of the gentle fist/ byakugan combo, but she lacks that killer instinct. she seems to be more willing to let the enemy be finished off by someone else rather than her kill them. Her jutsu's are powerfula nd she is indeed a true hyuuga, but until i see more spunk from her and more strength i jsut can not rate her that high (her tits are amazing btw)

    10. Kiba Inuzuka - the weakest male in the k11. not much is there to be said he is a strong taijutus/tracker but he has no special jutsu, if you take out akamaru he is pretty much done.

    11. ten ten - at eleven is ten ten. her taijutsu and weapon skills are superb. her accuracy is amazing, but if wind stops her jutsu then im sure that others would survive an encounter with her. and when was the last time a kunai alone killed something other than a nameless shinobi or a zetsu clone?

    12. ino yamanaka - ok mind transfer. looks great right? nope. she misses and its all over she is more in the interrigation area. i think Kishi added her becuase of her sex appeal.
     
         

  11. #151
    Member Tagen's Avatar
    Status
    Tagen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    234
    Location
    In Your Wardrobe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    1. Sai
    2. Sai
    3. Sai
    4. Sai
    5. Sai
    6. Sai
    7. Sai
    8. Sai
    9. Sai
    10. Sai
    11. Sai
    12. Sai
     
         

  12. #152
    Member Honoured path of six's Avatar
    Status
    Honoured path of six is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    56
    Location
    lagos, nigeria.
    I hate when chickens cross
    roads... I never seem to know
    what they expect to find on
    the other side...
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Shino is a step above fodder when it comes to full frontal confrontation... His usefulness ls as a spy or recon agent... If he needs to fight, his strength is in the element of surprise... And i think we pair opponents up front in discussions like these.
     
         

  13. #153
    Missing Nin JasonTheArgonaut's Avatar
    Status
    JasonTheArgonaut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    855
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Who gives a ****
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    I love the k11 and I love sai so i wanted to do something different asside from the ultimate top 10 and do a much different rankings list of only the k11 with sai so 12 people. No falming please. Im very open to changing it up. Just tell me what is wrong with it


    1) Naruto (obviously) no arguments

    2) neji

    3) Rock Lee

    4) Sai

    5) Shikamaru

    6) Hinata

    7)Shino

    8)Choji

    9) Sakura

    10) Kiba

    11) Ten Ten (just like her name haha)

    12) Ino

    I know you guys will say it needs a lot of improvement. No flaming. Just help me out and give me your insights
    no just no
     
         

  14. #154
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by snakekill321 View Post
    1. naruto - given

    2. Rock Lee - Inner gates, taijutsu is quite strong and personal student of Gai. We know that from his intense training with Gai his resolve is strong, he has quite the mastery of the inner gates, and his speed is impeccable.

    3. Shino Aburame - I will probably get flamed alot for this but i feel shino is severely underrated. The chakra Draining insects are quite a trump card. We have seen them encase an opponent, we have seen them suck a person dry, sene them as trackers etc. They are so versatile. Ive noticed people like neji, choji, sai and some others in the top 3 but i feel that froma battleground perspective Shino would have enough time to create an insect clone, be able to start draining their chakra, and even choji with his chakra pills, could not recoup as fast as the insects would drain. Neji's jutsu is purely based off chakra, if he runs low on it or insects are in his blind spot, he stands no chance. Of course in 1v1 combat neji and choji would get the upper hand on shino, however the vast majority of the insects, the versatility of them and the fact that shino is extremely calm cool and collected makes me feel he could win. The only reason he is not number 2 is because Lee's aresenal isnt heavily chakra based and i think he could get close enough to shino to squish some bugs

    4. Neji Hyuuga - The byakugan and gentle fist combo is impeccable, the ability to seal chakra is great and that is why neji is top 5. he is fast his rotation can stop most attacks and can be used offensively. his only problem as seen with the fight with kidomaru, is that he is unable to match long range jutsu. His blind spot is a rather big hindrance and his speed from what has been shown is not as fast as Lee, of course his mastery of the Byakugan and the fact he is the only k11 jonin (i still feel shikamaru is at least tobikitsu jonin level) speaks volumes.

    5. Shikamaru Nara - Brain over brawn is proven with this one. He is smart and intellectual his shadow possession and shadow stitching are obviously powerful weapons. I put shikamaru at 5 as i feel the top 4 would still be able to beat him even under shadow paralysis. He is great in the ino-shika-cho combo but as we in the magic:the gathering universe like to say "3 cards for 1 thing" isnt worth it he should be able to hold his own and to some extent he does, but there is a reason Shikaku isnt on the battlefield. like father like son they are thinkers not fighters

    6. Sai - Sai is number six for a main reason and thats how limited his jutsu is. we only ever see him use ink. although they have many uses, water has seen to dampen (no pun intended) his jutsu. The ink animals are largely chakra based so i feel shino's insects would be more than enough to stop them and pure force as well can smack them. the reason i put him above our number seven is becuase he can fly high. Hand to hand combat and stealth are assumed from his root training, but still wouldnt be enough to stop the top 5. He was kinda tied with shikamaru for 5th but i put shika over him because Shikamaru's ability to comprehend the situation and find some wa to lure sai out would be my best bet.

    7. Chouji Akimichi - chouji is 7. Yes he is strong yes his butterfly mode is powerful, but that is a trump card not exactly an everyday combat technique. If he runs low on chakra he can not invoke that mode, he still hasnt been seen to freely enter that mode like lee is with the inner gates. I feel he is still to emotional and to reluctant to attack things. Once he can freely enter butterfly mode without emotional provocation, then i will put him higher but until then he just isnt fast enough to match lees or nejis speed. he wouldnt be fast enough to stop shinos insects and he is vulnerable after his expansion jutsu and human boulder.

    8. Sakura Haruno - I personally am not on the "sakura is useless" band wagon. He she is a rather bland character, but her training with Tsunade has vastly improved her image form the first part of the series. I would say her punching power is on par with that of lee after the second gate, she is immensely strong, and her healing prowess is amazing. I feel she is underestimated, but i also feel that strength alone isnt going to help her, she is strong but isnt as fast as others, she would easily be trapped, and overall, i think she is better at healing over fighting but i can not over look her disruptive strategy she was about tied with chouji but i elected to put her at 8 becuase she doesnt have an answer to alot of fighting tactics.

    9. Hinata Hyuuga - in a predominantly male dominated list, people tend to rate her high. Unfortunately i just can not do that. She is stronger than sakura only becuase of the gentle fist/ byakugan combo, but she lacks that killer instinct. she seems to be more willing to let the enemy be finished off by someone else rather than her kill them. Her jutsu's are powerfula nd she is indeed a true hyuuga, but until i see more spunk from her and more strength i jsut can not rate her that high (her tits are amazing btw)

    10. Kiba Inuzuka - the weakest male in the k11. not much is there to be said he is a strong taijutus/tracker but he has no special jutsu, if you take out akamaru he is pretty much done.

    11. ten ten - at eleven is ten ten. her taijutsu and weapon skills are superb. her accuracy is amazing, but if wind stops her jutsu then im sure that others would survive an encounter with her. and when was the last time a kunai alone killed something other than a nameless shinobi or a zetsu clone?

    12. ino yamanaka - ok mind transfer. looks great right? nope. she misses and its all over she is more in the interrigation area. i think Kishi added her becuase of her sex appeal.
    neji has distance now he's well rounded
     
         

  15. #155
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I couldnt bring it up in its original format, but I did my best:


    Hyuuga Clan
    >
    Uchiha Clan





    Most people know me for my detailed VS thread, however i'm trying to change things up a little.. In this thread I will be listing theoretical proof to provide an understanding of how the Hyuuga clan can counter the Uchiha clans basic sharingan techniques (Genjutsu,Amaterasu,Susanoo etc..), the title has nothing to do with the thread.. I know i'm going to get major flame for this, however if we all could go about this thread logically and sophisticated it would make this thread 100% better.. Enjoy this thread and use the poll!



    How can a Hyuuga defend against an Uchiha's genjutsu?







    The Byakugan allows the Hyuuga clan members who unlock it to see 360 degrees meaning with one glance in any direction they can see everything except the back of their blind spots which is extremely hard to pinpoint and the only reason Kidomaru was able to pinpoint such a minute spot was due to his arsenal being the perfect matchup against a Hyuuga.. Now that being said with the 360 degree advantage the Hyuuga wouldn't make eye contact this would allow them to not only be impervious to visual genjutsu, but to gain the surrounding advantage in a battle due to their visionary prowess.. (The Manga Panel below explains the 360 degree ability)










    How can the Hyuuga be as fast as Amaterasu?







    This might be tricky to understand by a few but i'll try my best to clear things up, The Byakugan allows the user to see chakra in the body, the Hyuuga are able to see distinguished and detailed appearances in chakra(color of chakra) now by detailed I mean the color(Nature) of the chakra about to be used or being used.. The colors go as shown (Red=Katon, Yellow=Raiton, Green=Fuiton, Brownoton, and Blue=Suiton).. This would increase their reflexive state and allow them to easily counter Amaterasu.. The Hyuuga are also able to pinpoint the chakra flow going into the sharingans eye(to activate Amaterasu one must distribute chakra of course..) This would also give them time to prepare, while also seeing as all Uchiha who have used Amaterasu(Sasuke and Itachi) it was shown that there was a slight down time (1-2 seconds/When they close their eyes for a brief second or two) enabling the Hyuuga to take advantage of this and counter Amaterasu..



    How can the Hyuuga counter Amaterasu?






    The Hyuuga when trying to counter Amaterasu would use their Heavenly Rotation technique which would allow them to disperse(Amaterasu quits burning when it destroys its target) which in this case Amaterasu's target would be a Hyuuga chakra based Heaveny Rotation technique.. Another scenario would be that the Hyuuga's Heavenly Rotation would scatter the Amaterasu around allowing them an "escape" or an "advantage" in fighting an Uchiha using Amaterasu.. Another possibility as to how a Hyuuga can counter the visual jutsu Amaterasu is by using The One Blow Body Technique.. This technique could be used in the same matter as Nagato used his Shinra Tensei to repel the flames of Amaterasu away from his body (Manga Panel below)..










    Does the Sharingan use chakra, and do Sharingan abilities have chakra flow?






    The sharingan is one of the three doujutsu, the jutsu being it the name commonly should conjure up the idea that it itself takes chakra to activate and or use.. Now for the other question (Do Sharingan abilities have chakra flow) well this answer is yes, and the reason to this is fairly simple if you think about it genuinely.. Chakra store up in the middle of a shinobi's stomach, when the shinobi exerts chakra it spreads through out all of the body.. Now that i've said this the sharingans are located at the top of a ninja's body (eye sockets) the chakra when trying to use such techniques (Amaterasu, and Tsukiyomi) build up chakra in their eyes which cause the blood to drip (because of a lot of concentrated chakra in one area) I hope I cleared this up thoroughly..

    Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu[/CENTER]


    Here I will explain how the Hyuuga are superior or inferior to the Uchiha in the three main jutsu categories above.. With the theories i've presented below this is how it turned out.. Taijutsu: Hyuuga>Uchiha, Ninjutsu: Uchiha>Hyuuga, Genjutsu: Hyuuga>/<Uchiha




    Taijutsu






    In terms of hand to hand combat with a 3-tomoe Uchiha (Hasn't been said that Mangekyou enhances hand to hand combat capabilities,nor has it shown to read attacks faster) I believe a Hyuuga is superior due to obvious facts(being able to seal chakra points, and prevent the usage of chakra ninjutsu itself) however they would have problems with the Uchiha reading their attacks.. Uchiha seeing as they cannot copy clan based technique couldn't copy the Hyuuga clans gentle fist giving them the upper-hand.. Also the Hyuuga clans taijutsu based techniques are a bit unique being able to damage internal organs which cannot be trained and or strengthened (excluding the heart) .. Hyuuga>Uchiha in Taijutsu with this speculation..



    Ninjutsu






    The Hyuuga rarely ever showing ninjutsu if ever in the series would be far inferior to that of the Uchiha being as the Uchiha possess great ninjutsu, while also that of genjutsu.. However with this argument being as it is, the Hyuuga clan are able to counter such jutsu if it theoretically can counter and stop Amaterasu I have no doubt in my mind that it can stop jutsu such as Chidori(Close range technique, would be deflected and rendered useless by a Hyuuga's Rotation) Fire Style: Fireball jutsu (It being exactly like Amaterasu but weaker and able to be put out furthermore simplifies this situation to counter with a Rotation)..



    Genjutsu






    This like i've stated before earlier in this thread Genjutsu would be rendered useless against a Hyuuga due to the Hyuuga's doujutsu the Byakugan.. It allows the user to see 360 degrees around themselves without initially making eye contact to get caught in an Uchiha's genjutsu.. However Itachi's emphermal is an exception seeing as it's finger based.. (Sound based genjutsu would easily take out a Hyuuga though, but the Uchiha don't possess such techniques which would make them nearly incapable to trap a Hyuuga in a genjutsu)


    Special Thanks


    I'd like to give out a thanks to the people who've helped me with things in this thread this will include (Information, Pictures, etc..)

    Fastrthnwind: Helped me with basic Hyuuga counters, and very good debating skills.

    Kenpai: Backed up his proof with great analysis, and was a good debater overall.

    Raziel777:Gave me a few new ideas as to how the Hyuuga are viable to counter Uchiha's many techniques.

    -Aku-:Super fast and Great GFXer and a good friend..

    Negative Knight: A Great friend, while also giving me the manga panel of Nagato using Shinra Tensei to repel Amaterasu, also a good debater.

    נıм:A perfectionist in the GFXer field, good debater and overall a cool member.
    This is great !!! Great work !!! Id rep you again but it won't let me "_____"
     
         

  16. #156
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagen View Post
    1. Sai
    2. Sai
    3. Sai
    4. Sai
    5. Sai
    6. Sai
    7. Sai
    8. Sai
    9. Sai
    10. Sai
    11. Sai
    12. Sai
    I wonder who you're
    Favorite character is .... ....
     
         

  17. #157
    Rinnegan Zayon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Zayon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    Location
    Toronto
    Rinnegan
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Dude Rock Lee>Neji
     
         

  18. #158
    Member uchiha asuku aliyu's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha asuku aliyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    907
    Location
    somewhere in Nigeria
    just minding my business
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    for somebody who sasori praise. And is also the worthy candidate of continuing the fifth hokage's legacy.. I think and believe sakura should be in the top 4 of the k11. And to be frank any member of k11 who mistakenly takes a direct hit from sakura will meet his/her end.. So only naruto, lee, sai, maybe neji and for the others it will depend on the fight condition so i truly believe sakura is underated......
     
         

  19. #159
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    This is great !!! Great work !!! Id rep you again but it won't let me "_____"
    OMG lol this is DrProofs work, not mine!

    I just had a hand in making it.
     
         

  20. #160
    Senior Member mrcrazyboyravi's Avatar
    Status
    mrcrazyboyravi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,298
    Location
    Kathmandu
    live for nothing ,die for
    something
     

    Re: k11 rankings with SAI

    lolz
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •