Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

Re: k11 rankings with SAI

Quote Originally Posted by Yui Kotegawa View Post
    We can all agree the weakest male and female is Kiba and Ino.
    Well some put Ino above 10 10

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I can defintiely debate aggressive people no problem. Draegod isnt bad at all. His style is very agressive and unique to him. I almost envy his agressive style myself, but I have been on the recieveing end before of his arguements and when you know what you are saying, it really isnt all that bad. Its actually kind of fun proving super aggressive people wrong

Anyways I'm not exactly very sensitive at all, but it does get on my nerves just a little when people start calling me off because my favorite character is Neji.

I ususally keep a cool head at all times, and I am still cool now. It just seems wrong to judge someone just because of their opinions. Its kind of a moral thing dude.
    Preciate bro, But now im about too RIP The Fake @ss Dr.Proof!

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I'm not going to lie however, Draegod is a hardcore Neji fan.. He believe even Neji could defeat an EMS Madara.. That's why usually he is unable to be worthy of any kind of debating with in my opinion.. Yes he is aggressive, but to aggressive.. His wall of text as killers, in which make me want to abandon threads.. Can't handle wall of text they're my weakness by far..
    When have i ever stated neji could beat or stand a chance against madara??? Or ems sasuke??? Or any ninja in the top 20???Hell any kage?? Link me and where you read this BS?

Unlike Faster, you know nothing of my past here and assume just because i like neji i think he can defeat anyone (which for a fact i have never stated or hinted!). Where did you get any of what you said about me from? None of what you've stated is true! And what wall of text have i ever wrote??? Link please! I can go on and on on You! Dont get me started now! You on your best day wouldnt stand a chance of debating me on my worst day!

Im a hardcore Neji fan too. Our opinions and styles of debating however are totally different. I dont think Neji could defeat EMS Madara, but then again, all shinobi have some chance at beating an opponent, no matter how strong they are or how little of a chance they have.

His wall of texts are entertaining to me. Then breaking it all down and picking out all of his points that are wrong is the best part.
    I cant handle walls of text that have no spacing what-so-ever. That and those with bad grammar. Those are my weaknesses
    Thnx again bro, He obv does not know me or what Ive done on the site!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post

When have i ever stated neji could beat or stand a chance against madara??? Or ems sasuke??? Or any ninja in the top 20???Hell any kage?? Link me and where you read this BS?

Unlike Faster, you know nothing of my past here and assume just because i like neji i think he can defeat anyone (which for a fact i have never stated or hinted!). Where did you get any of what you said about me from? None of what you've stated is true! And what wall of text have i ever wrote??? Link please! I can go on and on on You! Dont get me started now! You on your best day wouldnt stand a chance of debating me on my worst day!

Oh crap he's seen this!

Go easy on him dude, I think he was just a bit overwhelmed and unused to your super aggressive style of debating. He'll come around soon enough like I did. Even I was like "this dude is seriously confrontational thinking he's right and everything and saying other peoples points are wrong," but eventually, I realized that everyone thought that way to some extent, so I started to see it more of as "I have made clear my opinion on this my matter, and Im not afraid to prove it or you wrong. I dare you to prove me otherwise." So it became more of a challenge.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post

Ooo this is draegod haha, nice to meet you whats your insight on my rankings?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How can the Hyuuga be as fast as Amaterasu?

This might be tricky to understand by a few but i'll try my best to clear things up, The Byakugan allows the user to see chakra in the body, the Hyuuga are able to see distinguished and detailed appearances in chakra(color of chakra) now by detailed I mean the color(Nature) of the chakra about to be used or being used.. The colors go as shown (Red=Katon, Yellow=Raiton, Green=Fuiton, Brownoton, and Blue=Suiton).. This would increase their reflexive state and allow them to easily counter Amaterasu.. The Hyuuga are also able to pinpoint the chakra flow going into the sharingans eye(to activate Amaterasu one must distribute chakra of course..) This would also give them time to prepare, while also seeing as all Uchiha who have used Amaterasu(Sasuke and Itachi) it was shown that there was a slight down time (1-2 seconds/When they close their eyes for a brief second or two) enabling the Hyuuga to take advantage of this and counter Amaterasu..

How can the Hyuuga counter Amaterasu?

The Hyuuga when trying to counter Amaterasu would use their Heavenly Rotation technique which would allow them to disperse(Amaterasu quits burning when it destroys its target) which in this case Amaterasu's target would be a Hyuuga chakra based Heaveny Rotation technique.. Another scenario would be that the Hyuuga's Heavenly Rotation would scatter the Amaterasu around allowing them an "escape" or an "advantage" in fighting an Uchiha using Amaterasu.. Another possibility as to how a Hyuuga can counter the visual jutsu Amaterasu is by using The One Blow Body Technique.. This technique could be used in the same matter as Nagato used his Shinra Tensei to repel the flames of Amaterasu away from his body (Manga Panel below)..

Have you read and understand what and how Amaterasu work.

http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Jut...Amaterasu.html

Do you do your research about Amaterasu before explaining.
    You just had created another version of Amaterasu.

Hyuuga attacking power is CLOSE Combat only. (Read my post #94)
    His main abilities was Visual, to see other people's chakra only.
    He lost to one of the 4 Sound ninja that carry Sasuke; do you know why....
    Amaterasu could be done at any distance any object, do not need 'eye 2 eye' contact.

Sadly to say, people like you just lik to create another version of jutsu.
    Would you want me to copy and paste....................

Last edited by Kurama999; 11-25-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama999 View Post
    Have you read and understand what and how Amaterasu work.

http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Jut...Amaterasu.html

Do you do your research about Amaterasu before explaining.
    You just had created another version of Amaterasu.

Sadly to say, people like you just lik to create another version of jutsu.
    Would you want me to copy and paste....................
    You dont even realize that this isnt mine......

Some of the theories included are from me, but the work is someone elses.

I know plenty about amaterasu and how it works. Its the same jutsu with the same properties. I would advise you do your own research about other peoeple theories before accusing them of making up stuff. After all, what is a theory besides making up ideas about what can happen between cerain events.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Can Naruto even be counted as K11 anymore?
    He's 1000 levels stronger then everyone in it combine, he was since Sage Mode so..

i already said that Naruto cannot be rank here (post #94)
    How do you Rank (post #86) especially each has their own ability.
    Fighting with who...............................................

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678