Page 10 of 13 « First ... 678910111213 Last»
Results 181 to 200 of 254
  1. #181
    BOO$TER GOLD Booster Gold's Avatar
    Status
    Booster Gold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,814
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    i just liked the clock idea
     
         

  2. #182
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,544
    Location
    Australia
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    i just liked the clock idea
    First of all, it needs to be possible to implement something like that, and I'm unsure on whether it actually is on vB4. If it's not possible, it'd be a pain for everyone to have to reset their NB times to a specific GMT just so they can RP.
     
         

  3. #183
    BOO$TER GOLD Booster Gold's Avatar
    Status
    Booster Gold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,814
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    your right it isnt lol
     
         

  4. #184
    Senior Member ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,253
    Location
    Up.
    I am the chosen, Wretched and
    Divine I am the unspoken, The
    one they left behind
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    First of all, it needs to be possible to implement something like that, and I'm unsure on whether it actually is on vB4. If it's not possible, it'd be a pain for everyone to have to reset their NB times to a specific GMT just so they can RP.
    Since i'm english if this clock idea ever happens, the americans in the villages will hate me, i could start a raid at say 7am my time before i start work, and let say i decide to do this on a school/work day, basically america is 5 hours behind, even if i say it takes seven hours in the five hours it takes you to catch up with my timezone that leaves you two hours, but the chances are you have to go straight out, which leaves me free to continue attacking on my lunch break.
    Long story short, every form of time based RP has an issue somewhere to be exploited and cause problems.
    People just need to stop trying to do so to win, there are better ways. lol
     
         

  5. #185
    Reverse Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Reverse Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,059
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Klaus is just so awesome!
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Since i'm english if this clock idea ever happens, the americans in the villages will hate me, i could start a raid at say 7am my time before i start work, and let say i decide to do this on a school/work day, basically america is 5 hours behind, even if i say it takes seven hours in the five hours it takes you to catch up with my timezone that leaves you two hours, but the chances are you have to go straight out, which leaves me free to continue attacking on my lunch break.
    Long story short, every form of time based RP has an issue somewhere to be exploited and cause problems.
    People just need to stop trying to do so to win, there are better ways. lol
    What makes you certain that isn't already the case?

    Anyways, for some odd reason, I agree with you on this though.
     
         

  6. #186
    Senior Member ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,253
    Location
    Up.
    I am the chosen, Wretched and
    Divine I am the unspoken, The
    one they left behind
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    What makes you certain that isn't already the case?

    Anyways, for some odd reason, I agree with you on this though.
    I think LoK is american and -Broly- so its only all the other americans that hate me, i can live with that ratio.

    HA! You agreed with me Wessy!
     
         

  7. #187
    BOO$TER GOLD Booster Gold's Avatar
    Status
    Booster Gold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,814
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Id deal with it, its 10am here right now what time is it there?
    There are many more americans than us though lol and for some reason i was under the impression that Wesobi was
     
         

  8. #188
    Reverse Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Reverse Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,059
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Klaus is just so awesome!
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Id deal with it, its 10am here right now what time is it there?
    There are many more americans than us though lol and for some reason i was under the impression that Wesobi was
    Don't flatter yourself or your nation =_=

    It's 5.42 PM here now, and you'd have to take into account DST as well as GMT differences.
     
         

  9. #189
    Senior Member ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,253
    Location
    Up.
    I am the chosen, Wretched and
    Divine I am the unspoken, The
    one they left behind
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Id deal with it, its 10am here right now what time is it there?
    There are many more americans than us though lol and for some reason i was under the impression that Wesobi was
    4:45 Pm
    You can't deal with it, i mean look at people's work schedules, i can choose either nights or mornings, but i usually end up busy at nights, So i could be up at any time.
    Wow Wasabi as an amerrrrricaaaaaan, now that would be funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Don't flatter yourself or your nation =_=

    It's 5.42 PM here now, and you'd have to take into account DST as well as GMT differences.
     
         

  10. #190
    BOO$TER GOLD Booster Gold's Avatar
    Status
    Booster Gold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,814
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    i mean im a senior in high school I can, im not sure about everyone else lol
     
         

  11. #191
    Senior Member ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,253
    Location
    Up.
    I am the chosen, Wretched and
    Divine I am the unspoken, The
    one they left behind
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    i mean im a senior in high school I can, im not sure about everyone else lol
    Haha depends i guess, would you be willing to be late for your GCSE's over a virtual RP?
     
         

  12. #192
    BOO$TER GOLD Booster Gold's Avatar
    Status
    Booster Gold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,814
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    we dont have whatever that is here lol
    but as for school i have a 3.0 gpa and a 26 on my act so ive been quite lazy in school as of late since i really dont have to try anymore lol
     
         

  13. #193
    Senior Member ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,253
    Location
    Up.
    I am the chosen, Wretched and
    Divine I am the unspoken, The
    one they left behind
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    we dont have whatever that is here lol
    but as for school i have a 3.0 gpa and a 26 on my act so ive been quite lazy in school as of late since i really dont have to try anymore lol
    I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.
    Socrates
     
         

  14. #194
    キッスランド The Riddler's Avatar
    Status
    The Riddler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    20,951
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Riddle me this, riddle me
    that.
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    I think LoK is american and -Broly- so its only all the other americans that hate me, i can live with that ratio.

    HA! You agreed with me Wessy!
    I agree with this first sentence.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.
    Socrates
    He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know.
    Laozi
     
         

  15. #195
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,129
    Location
    DMV
    King of the North
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.
    Socrates
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    I agree with this first sentence.



    He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know.
    Laozi
    *****es love Sosa - Chief Keef
     
         

  16. #196
    BOO$TER GOLD Booster Gold's Avatar
    Status
    Booster Gold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,814
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    AK-47 is the tool, don't make me act the motherf***** fool. Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe I'm knockin n***** out the box, daily - Ice Cube
     
         

  17. #197
    Senior Member ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,253
    Location
    Up.
    I am the chosen, Wretched and
    Divine I am the unspoken, The
    one they left behind
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    I agree with this first sentence.



    He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know.
    Laozi
    The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
    Albert Einstein


    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    AK-47 is the tool, don't make me act the motherf***** fool. Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe I'm knockin n***** out the box, daily - Ice Cube
    Common sense is not so common.
    Voltaire
     
         

  18. #198
    Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,374
    (Im)Perfect
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    I think the world should get destroyed...solves all the problems
     
         

  19. #199
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,129
    Location
    DMV
    King of the North
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Gaara and I have a plan to do so
     
         

  20. #200
    キッスランド The Riddler's Avatar
    Status
    The Riddler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    20,951
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Riddle me this, riddle me
    that.
     



    Re: Future War Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
    Albert Einstein




    Common sense is not so common.
    Voltaire
    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    AK-47 is the tool, don't make me act the motherf***** fool. Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe I'm knockin n***** out the box, daily - Ice Cube
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.....and i'm not so sure about the former. e_e
    Einstein D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •