View Poll Results: best fighting style

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • shotokan karate

    1 9.09%
  • kyokushin karate

    1 9.09%
  • aikido

    1 9.09%
  • judo

    0 0%
  • taekwondo

    3 27.27%
  • kick boxing

    0 0%
  • kung fu

    1 9.09%
  • jujutsu

    1 9.09%
  • jet kwon do

    1 9.09%
  • MMA

    0 0%
  • others

    2 18.18%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 31 of 31
  1. #26
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    wridacule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,407
    Location
    missouri
    cheese makes it hard to poo
     

    Re: Taekwondo

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    all martial arts styles are great but
    my personal opinion about best martial art style ..

    jujitsu is best style if u fight only one opponent ..
    aikido is best style for multi fighting , just watch video and u will know why
    Juijitsu is a great style to have,BUT if you're fighting someone with a strong wrestling base you wont be able to take them down to use it. That's why I feel like in a one on one fight wrestling is the best base to have. Even if the person has a great striking style like Taekwondoe or boxing, If you're a great wrestler you can still take the fight to the ground and control it.
     
         

  2. #27
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,594
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: Taekwondo

    Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    Juijitsu is a great style to have,BUT if you're fighting someone with a strong wrestling base you wont be able to take them down to use it. That's why I feel like in a one on one fight wrestling is the best base to have. Even if the person has a great striking style like Taekwondoe or boxing, If you're a great wrestler you can still take the fight to the ground and control it.

    it's mixed martial art not wrestling , those how are mixed martial artistist are already mastered so many fighting style
    that's why they are dangerouse
     
         

  3. #28
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    wridacule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,407
    Location
    missouri
    cheese makes it hard to poo
     

    Re: Taekwondo

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    it's mixed martial art not wrestling , those how are mixed martial artistist are already mastered so many fighting style
    that's why they are dangerouse
    I don't disagree with you that those guys are mixed martial artists. Their base or "bread and butter" is wrestling though. That's what makes them dangerous...
     
         

  4. #29
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,594
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: Taekwondo

    Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    I don't disagree with you that those guys are mixed martial artists. Their base or "bread and butter" is wrestling though. That's what makes them dangerous...
    it's too dangerous to have fight with them , i guess :ghehe:

    anyway thanks for the conversation
     
         

  5. #30
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    wridacule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,407
    Location
    missouri
    cheese makes it hard to poo
     

    Re: Taekwondo

    Any time good sir
     
         

  6. #31
    A senju within the uchiha Mizukata's Avatar
    Status
    Mizukata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,360
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Taekwondo

    Its not about an art or style.its about how you can effectively use it.boxing is good for punches yet kicks are lacking.judos chokeholds and takedowns would ntralize boxers clat ose distance yet a good punch from a boxer or kick boxers kick is enough.obviously kick boxers and muai tai fighters are fighting monsters,yet u have to be in a perfect shape or you are history.taekwondo,focusses on kicks...and so on

    Every art has a flaw that makes it uneffective at certain circunstances so there is no best
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •