Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

Re: Hidan Not Immortal?

Quote Originally Posted by superfuzzyllama View Post
    Kabuto does need Sage mode to summon edo's, not sure how your confused on that part?
    Exactly, he wasn't a sage in the latest episode. He looked rather young. Although it's a filler a lot of this were weird about this episode. He summoned all the Akatski Edos, besides Nagato I believe, but wasn't in SM, so this had to be before he threatened Tobi for an alliance? Assuming he wouldn't go up against Tobi without full control of his edo summons. And this means Naruto doesn't have SM either as he learned it before going up against Nagato.

Maybe I was missing something throughout the whole episode. It was definitely a filler.

EDIT: Review the episode, Nagato does get revived. They probably don't move on the account that he is not a sage yet, which gives him a needed chakra boost. Still I find this whole episode odd, the side story is weird and almost pointless. But I enjoyed all of it though, pretty unique.

Last edited by B00m; 11-25-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Follow the Forum Rules

well he is probably dead now that his head was crushed to a million pieces O_o

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

The Hidan from the episode wasn't a Edo Tensei, it was just a clone.

Status
    Jun 2012
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki

yes he is because he didn't come back when edo form...plus being behead and talk mad trash while its on the ground is imortal in alot of book

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by B00m View Post
    Exactly, he wasn't a sage in the latest episode. He looked rather young. Although it's a filler a lot of this were weird about this episode. He summoned all the Akatski Edos, besides Nagato I believe, but wasn't in SM, so this had to be before he threatened Tobi for an alliance? Assuming he wouldn't go up against Tobi without full control of his edo summons. And this means Naruto doesn't have SM either as he learned it before going up against Nagato.

Maybe I was missing something throughout the whole episode. It was definitely a filler.

EDIT: Review the episode, Nagato does get revived. They probably don't move on the account that he is not a sage yet, which gives him a needed chakra boost. Still I find this whole episode odd, the side story is weird and almost pointless. But I enjoyed all of it though, pretty unique.
    Glad I wasn't the only one but I am sure everything will be explained in the next episode or the one after, it generally always is.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Flash of Texas View Post
    So did anyone see the recent anime filler episode? I know fillers dont have to follow the manga perfectly, but it cleary shows kabuto revive Hidan using edo-tense. I thought that hidan was immortal and when Shikamaru beat him he was just beheaded, but still alive. Anyone have any ideas?
    False. The filler episode clearly showed Kabuto creating a Hidan CLONE out of that special water and Orochimaru's cell-snakes. He did not use Edo Tensei for Hidan, it was a different technique.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12