Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 56
  1. #21
    >Monzaemon ryan221's Avatar
    Status
    ryan221 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    725
    Location
    Dystopia
    ,,I don't like to wait or make
    people wait''
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    its stated 4th squad is the weakest combat wise she is captain of 4th squad
    I think that there is something secret about unohana,why did yamamoto said to her not to fight,by the way Retsu has meaning violent.
     
         

  2. #22
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    yama is dead unohana is on there level why dont people belive there stronger juhabach defeated yama with ease if there weaker than yama then there nothing special at all also kenpachi LMFAO no hes weak
    Problem was. Juhabach used a diversion and someone else to fight Yamamoto while he back stabbed him. Otherwise Buckbeard was a dead man. ;x. I hope you do know... The other captains (besides Yamamoto and Unohana).. got their asses handed to em besides Kenpachi... Ichigo would've been dead also.... But he chose to let ichigo go. Kenny boy is one of the strongest mate. The guy hasn't even reached his full potential.

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    no Yama was first squads captain
    Oh wait yeaa. But hes the CAPTAIN-COMMANDER. So thats why I said he doesn't apply to a specific group.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan221 View Post
    Wasn't he the captain of the 1st Division?
    He is. But also the other captains work under him.


    Quote Originally Posted by -Yami- View Post
    People stronger that Yama? I need to start reading Bleach again (Haven't since the death of Aizen).
    Yea you do.. And there is no "Death of Aizen".

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    its stated 4th squad is the weakest combat wise she is captain of 4th squad
    The healing guy in the Squad Zero called her "Retsu" which i got translation of "dangerous". And remember He told her she isn't to heal anymore. And also, notice how the commander told her not to leave the place.. but she was getting Mad because she couldn't help out. ^_^. Shes probably the strongest out of the captains (Excluding the Old Man).

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    bolded: you serious? Kenpachi got his a$$ handed to him by Royd Lloyd and there is a chance that he will never be able to be captain again
    He got his ass handed to him by Juhabach not his servent. Also.. so did Ichigo.... O_o.. Again your not understanding that he isn't even close to his full power.. On bankai level without using a damn bankai.....
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-23-2012 at 06:28 PM.

  3. #23
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,388
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    To put it simply they are all basically on Yamma's level. Notice how Yama on his own csn almost solo the gotei 13?! Well they say the COMBINED strength of the Zero division is stronger than the gotei 13.

    So you could have Yama fighting two or three of the zero division captains fighting Yama while the others lay waste to everyone else.
     
         

  4. #24
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    To put it simply they are all basically on Yamma's level. Notice how Yama on his own csn almost solo the gotei 13?! Well they say the COMBINED strength of the Zero division is stronger than the gotei 13.

    So you could have Yama fighting two or three of the zero division captains fighting Yama while the others lay waste to everyone else.
    LMAOOOO ;x I like that match up. But also, didn't Buckbeard say that he is the strongest Shinigami?
     
         

  5. #25
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,427
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    yama is dead unohana is on there level why dont people belive there stronger juhabach defeated yama with ease if there weaker than yama then there nothing special at all also kenpachi LMFAO no hes weak
    First off juha win because he stole Yama bankai Yama with bankai would have had raped him again like last time...yamamoto knos zero squad members but he still says no one has been stronger than him for a thousand years now,with his sword power no one can beat him in a 1on1 fight.
     
         

  6. #26
    Previous UN: Yama Cadmuss's Avatar
    Status
    Cadmuss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    27,859
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Problem was. Juhabach used a diversion and someone else to fight Yamamoto while he back stabbed him. Otherwise Buckbeard was a dead man. ;x. I hope you do know... The other captains (besides Yamamoto and Unohana).. got their asses handed to em besides Kenpachi... Ichigo would've been dead also.... But he chose to let ichigo go. Kenny boy is one of the strongest mate. The guy hasn't even reached his full potential.



    Oh wait yeaa. But hes the CAPTAIN-COMMANDER. So thats why I said he doesn't apply to a specific group.



    He is. But also the other captains work under him.




    Yea you do.. And there is no "Death of Aizen".



    The healing guy in the Squad Zero called her "Retsu" which i got translation of "dangerous". And remember He told her she isn't to heal anymore. And also, notice how the commander told her not to leave the place.. but she was getting Mad because she couldn't help out. ^_^. Shes probably the strongest out of the captains (Excluding the Old Man).



    He got his ass handed to him by Juhabach not his servent. Also.. so did Ichigo.... O_o.. Again your not understanding that he isn't even close to his full power.. On bankai level without using a damn bankai.....

    Aizen didn't die? O.O Nah jk
     
         

  7. #27
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,427
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan221 View Post
    I think that there is something secret about unohana,why did yamamoto said to her not to fight,by the way Retsu has meaning violent.
    Told her not to fight because she is the best healer they have can't afford to lose her...but I do believe she is strong
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yami- View Post
    Aizen didn't die? O.O Nah jk
    Noooo. ^_^ The new villain is tryna recruit him. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Told her not to fight because she is the best healer they have can't afford to lose her...but I do believe she is strong
    I think she can go "wild" in battle X_X but yours is probably more accurate.
     
         

  9. #29
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,388
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    LMAOOOO ;x I like that match up. But also, didn't Buckbeard say that he is the strongest Shinigami?
    I would say he most likely is one of if not the strongest! I just see this happening.

    Two Zero members take on Yama...this either leads to a draw or his defeat. One Zero division takes Unohana, Shunsui, and Ukitake. Two last Zero members take everyone else. Once the Zero division members have dealt with their target they help other members (probably being them going to help the two vs Yama).
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,073
    Location
    you know...around
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Did people forget the things saw yama do. With bankai he has a sword and armor with the destructive power of the sun. I can't beleive not one but five people have power greater thsan this. What exactly can these people do then.
     
         

  11. #31
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,427
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by realobito1 View Post
    Did people forget the things saw yama do. With bankai he has a sword and armor with the destructive power of the sun. I can't beleive not one but five people have power greater thsan this. What exactly can these people do then.
    No together they are stronger but 1on1 no they do not.
     
         

  12. #32
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,388
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    No together they are stronger but 1on1 no they do not.
    Exactly ^.^
     
         

  13. #33
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I would say he most likely is one of if not the strongest! I just see this happening.

    Two Zero members take on Yama...this either leads to a draw or his defeat. One Zero division takes Unohana, Shunsui, and Ukitake. Two last Zero members take everyone else. Once the Zero division members have dealt with their target they help other members (probably being them going to help the two vs Yama).
    The Zero division memeber who takes on Shunsui, Ukitake , Unohana would loose. Sooo Yama would get help and then goes on the fighting.
     
         

  14. #34
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,388
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    The Zero division memeber who takes on Shunsui, Ukitake , Unohana would loose. Sooo Yama would get help and then goes on the fighting.
    Not gonna lie I hope you're right!!!!! Honestly hope Unohana with back up by Shunsui csn take a Zero division member...otherwise the gotei 13 are basically useless, the Zero division should've just solo'd Bach, and Bleach would be over.....I hope Shunsui was over reaching the strength of the Zero division. Only time will tell though!

    I was just going on the assumption that the Zero Division are truly OP'd
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,753
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    People fail to realize that unohana is actually one of the five war potentials

    Ichigo
    Zaraki
    Yama
    Aizen
    Unohana. Which Yama new about three of them and left unohana out of the battle on purpose probly at kisuke's request cause he knows all. The only shocking thing is that Aizen is a war potential he's locked up so why should he be considered a war potential. I feel his spot on the five is still a mystery.

    Also the reason why they stole the bankai's in the first place was so they had more firepower to fight the zero squad.
     
         

  16. #36
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,427
    Location
    オランダ
    #Status
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by History View Post


    juhabach left that fight with out a scratch and he didnt even need to steal his bankai he beat yama as easily as he defeated kenpachi there are only 7 people stronger the yama in bleachverse

    juhabach
    Aizen with shikai and hogiyoku
    ichigo prime
    them 5 new captains
    He actually did steal Yama's bankai, did you miss that part? >_>
     
         

  17. #37
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,427
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    People fail to realize that unohana is actually one of the five war potentials

    Ichigo
    Zaraki
    Yama
    Aizen
    Unohana. Which Yama new about three of them and left unohana out of the battle on purpose probly at kisuke's request cause he knows all. The only shocking thing is that Aizen is a war potential he's locked up so why should he be considered a war potential. I feel his spot on the five is still a mystery.

    Also the reason why they stole the bankai's in the first place was so they had more firepower to fight the zero squad.
    She was told not to fight becuz she's the healer

    An they stole bankai cuz without it they would have lost to Yamamoto alone
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-24-2012 at 04:45 AM.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,753
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    She was told not to fight becuz she's the healer

    An they stole bankai cuz without it they would have lost to Yamamoto alone
    Originally she was not the healer. Proven by the fact that she was taught med which leads me to my next point she would have been a fighter first and a skilled one I say this because the only reason someone wants to heal instead of fight is to save lives meaning that she normally survives the battles where other's would die. Which is why she went on to learn healing arts. That being said look at the way she was told that she would have to step up and battle her bankai is a battle type. And minazuki may also have hidden ability's besides healing and flying plus she is a master at kido, hado and well plenty more but you get my point.

    Don't forget what Shunsui said about unohana during the pendulum arc. And how nervous he was if she had heard him. This is probly a key point to rate her amongst the rest.

    Next point zero squad has a healer as well so losing her probly would not have mattered there would still be a healer if she was gone.
    Yama left her behind in case he failed she could step up and lead.
     
         

  19. #39
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,427
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Originally she was not the healer. Proven by the fact that she was taught med which leads me to my next point she would have been a fighter first and a skilled one I say this because the only reason someone wants to heal instead of fight is to save lives meaning that she normally survives the battles where other's would die. Which is why she went on to learn healing arts. That being said look at the way she was told that she would have to step up and battle her bankai is a battle type. And minazuki may also have hidden ability's besides healing and flying plus she is a master at kido, hado and well plenty more but you get my point.

    Don't forget what Shunsui said about unohana during the pendulum arc. And how nervous he was if she had heard him. This is probly a key point to rate her amongst the rest.

    Next point zero squad has a healer as well so losing her probly would not have mattered there would still be a healer if she was gone.
    Yama left her behind in case he failed she could step up and lead.
    I kno she is strong but like I said she was most likely told not to fight because she needs to heal the injured people that's squad 4 job..like the zero guy said he says ur JOB is no longer to heal or something like that then he said leave that to me..meaning her job was to heal the injured people.

    An if he wanted anyone to be head captian it would be ether kyraku or ukitake as he refers to them as his pride an joy..o yea an if anybody should be head captian I believe it should be shinji he's the strongest captian right now.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-24-2012 at 08:12 AM.

  20. #40
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Old Man Yama weaker then Squad Zero?

    Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    people overrate yamas bankai to much it was defeated by juhabach pretty easily
    Quote Originally Posted by History View Post


    juhabach left that fight with out a scratch and he didnt even need to steal his bankai he beat yama as easily as he defeated kenpachi there are only 7 people stronger the yama in bleachverse

    juhabach
    Aizen with shikai and hogiyoku
    ichigo prime
    them 5 new captains
    You're a moron.

    Juha only defeated Yamamoto because he stole his Bankai. Had he not stolen his Bankai he would not have won.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •