Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Re: Kiritsugu teaches me to move Dirt :D

"Time to practice handseals"
    *Ai begin practicing the 3 hand seals of Ram, Horse, and Dragon. In that order. I start reciting them slowly, but after a few tries I pick up the pac iluntil I can finish them in a quick 2-3 seconds. To be sure, I again recite the handseals. I then send my chakra into the ground and use that chakra to form a shapeless glob that rises from the mud. I manipulate the mud with my chakra to form a dragon's head. The dragon's head comes out of mud and I make it fire a globe of mud at your clone, by manipulating the chakra iside of it, which would restraining its movements. *

This move used in conjunction with the previous jutsu would restrain the opponent even more and would stop you opponent from moving,froming handseal, ect. Also its pretty bad ass that a dragons head it firing mud, when would you see that in your life.

To avoid this jutsu you could obviously try and avoid it by manuvering, but you could also over power it with lightning or fire, As lightning has an affinity over Earth and Water, but fire could harden it and take away the stickyness of it.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Perfect response. However, also remember that you can aim those mudshots wherever you please and strike your opponent in their most vulnerable spots. Remember that the dragon itself is also an obstacle and hide vision of you.
    (Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

Alright, for this next one. Send your chakra through the ground, and then cause huge rock pillars to rise from it, surrounding my clone together as it does so.
    Then, proceed to cage him by forming a prison with the rock pillars.
    How might this also be utilized defensively?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

*I send my chakra into the ground and use the chakra to raise multiple pillars that form a square around your clone. The square has 4 pillars of rocks on each side. Once the square is completed, I countinue to form a roof over the top, by molding the pillars to go 90° from the top of each pillar and meet in the middle. Once your clone has been successfully trapped, I walk over to the cage and start laughing.*

"How does it feel to be in there?"

One of the ways it could be used defensively is to cage in an opponent while they are trying to preform a jutsu and disrupt the by creating the cage. I'm not very sure about the other way, but you could use the cage on your self I guess and block attacks heading toward you.
    For blocking this jutsu, you could release non focused ration out and destroy the pillars. When the cage is forming you could jump up in the air after using the chakra in your feet. Because it seems like it would take longer because it is very difficult to do.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

o_O...
    It feels...great...
    And there will be better defensive jutsus you will learn later. xD
    (Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

Alright, for this next one, build up earth chakra within your hands and proceed to slam the ground before you, creating a huge wall in front of you for defense.
    Make sure you state how big it is and what kinds of attacks it would block against.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

*I start to concentrate my chakra and flow it to my hands. I use use chakra to make my hands become a little heavy, and I slam my hands to the ground. When my hands reach the ground a wall of Earth rises up because I released the built up chakra in my hands into the ground. The wall rises up 10 feet into the air and is 3 feet thick.*

This could be used to stop water, and wind jutsus, because most water and wind Justus ding have enough destructive force to puncture it, but lightning jutsus could tear right through the wall. Also the wall blocks the vision of your opponent giving you the element of surprise.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Perfect. However, keep in mind that your sides aren't protected when using this so take extra precautions.
    (Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
    Type: Defence
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

So this jutsu is somewhat similar to one we've learned before.
    In what ways can a huge mudslide be used for?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

A mudslide could be used for many things, If you hare against many ninjas and you are behind in numbers. A mudslides could take the opponents away very quickly. It also can be used one on one to disrupt your opponent and in both scenarios you will have stopped the opponent from attacking, which gives you the upper hand. Mudslides could also be used for using it as a sticky substance to trap your opponent(s).

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Perfect! You can also "ride" it, but it wouldn't work as efficiently as a wave of water. Adding more suiton, to this, however, also increases the speed of it too.
    (Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
    Range: Long
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

For this next one, first use the handseals of Boar to Ox, then proceed to slam the ground with your hand, sending Doton chakra through it towards my clone.
    Then, manipulate the Earth around my clone to spiral in itself...like quicksand almost, and then kill my clone as it does so.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

*I preform the handseals Boar and Ox and I channel my Doton chakra to my hands while I make they hand seals. I then immediately slam my hands down to the ground releasing the chakra as soon as I make contact, and I proceed to manipulate the Earth creating the Earth to spiral over itself to make your clone sink. Then, I throw a kuni at its head as it is chest deep in the ground.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Perfect. So here, we introduce a new concept, called zoning.
    Originally a term from a game that I play a lot, it basically means manipulating or forcing your opponent to go where you want to. For example, a jutsu from the sky like Lightning Fang would keep them from going into the air to use jutsus there, and a move such as Swamp of the Underland would prevent them from staying on the ground. Lastly, something that is very dangerous close range, such as Lightning Plasma Barrier would discourage them from getting near you to use Taijutsu or such.

How might this apply to this jutsu?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

This jutsu could be used as a basic distraction, which would take your opponent by surprise. By doing this, you can make your opponent move from spot to spot, putting him in a position that you will benifit from. In this Justus while your opponent is scrambling out of the quicksand like Earth it gives an advantage of where and how far you opponent can go. "Zoning" hour opponent in a certain area. Which would probally be away from the quicksand.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

So, given that this jutsu was used on you, what would be your first impression on how to escape, and how might an opponent counter your escape?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

I would most likely try and use a lightning or earth Justus to escape. I could make a pillar come from bellow me and raise me into the air. I could also release lightning from my body stopping the jutsu. But the opponent could use a fire jutsu to harden the quicksand, and create spikes around thatt prevent the opponent from escaping.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Excellent! This is also known as cause and effect. For example, you used a Wind Jutsu to blow away the explosive tag, thus, I can follow up with a prepared fire move to disregard your Wind Jutsu, so that it overcomes it and is sent back at you two times stronger.
    By taking the upper hand, you can juggle your opponent around and have them react the way you want to, as we are all forced to make moves and survive in a battle. This is most often used in chess, where it is necessary to be able to predict several moves ahead of the opponent.
    (Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Proceed by charging Doton chakra into your hands. Then, slam the ground with it, sending it towards my clone, causing the earth to split in half underneath him.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

I gather my Doton chakra into my hands until the become heavy because of the Earth properties. I then slam my hands and at the same time release the gathered chakra into the ground. Once I have released the chakra I proceed to open up the fault unsettle your clone, creating a huge fissure underneath your clone.

This is an attack used to take out Villages and enemy camps if used correctly.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Excellent. So you can control the depth, the shape, the size...in what other ways could you use this?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

You could use it for a attack on an enymy village by taking out a large wall, you could also take out many ninjas during a war, and have the advantage by creating a gap between a large allowing force. That pretty much what I can think , are there anymore

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

You can cause a deep crack in the ground, fill it with water, also split the ground to avoid Lightning jutsus from coming towards you since air can't really conduct Lightning. A lot, a lot.
    (Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth apart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Anyways, proceed to slam the ground with your fist, sending out your earth chakra to create small chunks of rubble and rock to start popping out of the earth, creating a lot of noise and potentially hinting at something ahead.
    What might this be used for?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

I gather my chakra and I flow it to my hands. I then slam my knuckles down to the ground, releasing my Doton chakra into the ground. When I do this I cause a large pile of dirt and rocks to come flying out of the ground blocking your vision and you hear a large crackling sound the deafened your ears.

This could be used for distractions because it allows you to block your opponents field of vision and deafened them for an amount of time, this would allow an oppening for an attack

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Perfect!
    (Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

Forming the snake hand sign, expel chunks of earth from your mouth, which then will connect itself around your arm, forming an earth fist. So...what's the purpose of this?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

*I form the snake handsign and begin to channel Doton chakra to my moth and I expel earth from my mouth. I manipulate this earth to form around my hand, creating a gauntlet of earth around my right hand. The fist looks like pieces of rock that are put together individualy forming a gauntlet of Earth.*

This is something that could be used for destroying large objects without hurting your hand . This jutsu allows the user to user the strength granted by the Earth's power.
    I'm not sure if this was the same jutsu but Onoki used this to destroy the Second Mizukages giant clam.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

I am not too sure, to be honest. xD
    So, how might this jutsu change if you add the techniques of Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

By using Added Weight Technique you can make the fists heavier and have more destructive damage, because of the extra weight. And if used with Super Added Wieght it would be a very powerful jutsu to use during any battle.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Perfect!
    (Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique

Perform the handsigns of Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird and then cause anywhere within short-range, a tunnel to be made. Basically compressing the earth in said area, outward, creating a tunnel. Which will allow you go undected (By the naked eye) to other locations. You could essentialy, create a tunnel and travel up mid-range behind your opponent.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

*I preform the need handselas Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird and concentrate my chakra into the ground infront of me. I use the chakra to mold the ground, causing the Earth to slowly split right and left leaving me and opening in the ground. The tunnel is short range from me and reaches deep into the gound allowing me to move behind my opponent or wal. The tunnel also lets me conceal a jutsu by tunneling it underground.