Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

How is Kakashi>Garra?!?! I don't think so

Ive seen people say Kakashi is greater than Garra, but how so?!?! Is this because of element advantage?!?!

I cant see Kakashi countering:

OR EVEN

Kamui is fast, but it hasnt been shown as being faster the blaze release, which is still manipulation of Amaterasu. The speed is never been stated as inferior, but even if some the speed of it is still significantly fast. Nonetheless, Garra's sand blocks/covers his body,using Kamui would wrap his sand rather than himself (if not even a clone)

Garra as well has sensing ability, which would limit the use of shadow clones working effectively. While Garra has too used clones successfully and effectively in countless battles and has the ability to allow his third eye to be his eyes for him. In fact, Garra rarely ever is standing infront of his opponent his self, as he resorts to switching to clones every chance he gets.

Also, during this time Kakashi would have to worry about constantly being attacked for sand maniplutions whethers it's; sand bullets, hands, etc.

So I see Kakashi being pushed further than how Hidan and Kakuzu pushed him at the end of their fight. When considering the databook Kakashi's stamina is still very low regardless of this recent manga display and the kybuui loaning out things left & right

Both are extremely intelligent, so this would be an equal battle on that matter.

Overlord Commander Captain Planet's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Stopping Eco terrorists for you ungrateful jerks
    giggity

Re: How is Kakashi>Garra?!?! I don't think so

Nice effort, and I see what you mean

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Anyone who thinks about it logically realizes Kakashi cant win. At the most he can escape by kamuiing himself to safety but there is no way for him to touch Gaara.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

wonder if this will start a flame war with the kamui riders

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    wonder if this will start a flame war with the kamui riders
    no it won't. i dont see how its a huge factor here at all.

Status
    Nov 2011
    @BigFigJ

Yeah.. Gaara beats Kakashi.

Gaaras attacks are just too massive.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Do you talk about Gaara fighting in a desert?

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Do you talk about Gaara fighting in a desert?
    in both instances, in or out of dessert. That's the reason I posted that image in particular vs Kimm. where there was no dessert, yet he's able to create sand from the minerals within the ground itself, making any battleground his turf.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    in both instances, in or out of dessert. That's the reason I posted that image in particular vs Kimm. where there was no dessert, yet he's able to create sand from the minerals within the ground itself, making any battleground his turf.
    Ok what if i decide to make a match where they fight on water?

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I think people are overrating Gaara's abilities a slight bit. When thinking of the two fighting, don't bring up his massive attacks because he uses those purely in emergency situations. All of the Gaara fights I can recall involve him using pretty straightforward and non-massive attacks initially. He fights like every other ninja, he's not just gonna "one-shot" Kakashi with some massive attack just like Kakashi is most likely not going to Kamui Gaara instantly (although it seems like he should be able to).

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

It can be argued on either side really as Long as it does not start in dessert Territory Kakashi still has the potential to win or lose high difficult same goes for Gaara.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown View Post
    I think people are overrating Gaara's abilities a slight bit. When thinking of the two fighting, don't bring up his massive attacks because he uses those purely in emergency situations. All of the Gaara fights I can recall involve him using pretty straightforward and non-massive attacks initially. He fights like every other ninja, he's not just gonna "one-shot" Kakashi with some massive attack just like Kakashi is most likely not going to Kamui Gaara instantly (although it seems like he should be able to).

WRONG! Garra isnt one for talk or meaningless tactics, unless he really wants to test his opponents abilities (most shinobi do this). In fact, in most fights he'll shortly after the fight starts, he resorts to using a sand tsunami or sand coffin. Garra is all about overwhelming his opponent with his sand, not overrating this, especially as he matured.

Status
    This user has no status.

Naturally, Factually, And logically current kakashi uses kamui on gaara from far away and sends his face to the other dimension (He wont be able to evade), Or wrap the entire gaara with all the sand.. Why not, He seems capable of doing that.. And why is gaara almost dead while kakashi still in the battlefield fighting madara? Yeah.. gaara stood a better chance didn't he? Sure LOL

Overlord Commander Captain Planet's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Stopping Eco terrorists for you ungrateful jerks
    giggity

Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
    Naturally, Factually, And logically current kakashi uses kamui on gaara from far away and sends his face to the other dimension (He wont be able to evade), Or wrap the entire gaara with all the sand.. Why not, He seems capable of doing that.. And why is gaara almost dead while kakashi still in the battlefield fighting madara? Yeah.. gaara stood a better chance didn't he? Sure LOL
    Madara hasn't sent one attack Kakashi's way. Thats a piss poor argument.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Madara hasn't sent one attack Kakashi's way. Thats a piss poor argument.
    That was called a statement. This current post is called an argument... Can you tell the difference?

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    It can be argued on either side really as Long as it does not start in dessert Territory Kakashi still has the potential to win or lose high difficult same goes for Gaara.
    it's really who has the better chances of winning logically and that goes to Garra in most instances if not all.

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

It's a pretty close fight but if kakashi uses water wall and water dragon, maybe it can slow down gaara. But the only way kakashi can win is if he gets up close with a raikiri, it is a interesting match up indeed kakashi being a close range fighter and gaara being a long range.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatUchiha View Post
    It's a pretty close fight but if kakashi uses water wall and water dragon, maybe it can slow down gaara. But the only way kakashi can win is if he gets up close with a raikiri, it is a interesting match up indeed kakashi being a close range fighter and gaara being a long range.
    he's long distance and able to go air-bound rather easily. Kakashi getting close isnt very likely in this match-up. Water release would slow down the current sand being used, but as we've seen, Garra uses sand that's simply from the environment and that what he carries.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Well, you still didn't answered my question. What if i make a fight on water?

Anyway just to answer your thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    I cant see Kakashi countering:

This technique takes time and chakra. Gaara needs time to mix his sand to mineral underground and launch the attack. What makes you believe he would/could even use this technique? It's not the type of attack Gaara can spamm. It's more like a trump card. He was fighting Kages or even Madara in a desert, yet he never used that technique, why? What if Kakashi attacks him meanwhile with water style technique or raiton techniques? We've already seen that a watered down version of Raikiri(Chidori) was able to break thru his ultimate defense with relativ ease, so Raikiri should be able to break thru Gaara's defense easily. Even if Gaara uses that technique, what if Kakashi avoid it by going in the other dimension with kamui? Gaara thinking he is dead would let his guard down and when Kakashi come back he finishes the job

Kamui is fast, but it hasnt been shown as being faster the blaze release, which is still manipulation of Amaterasu. The speed is never been stated as inferior, but even if some the speed of it is still significantly fast. Nonetheless, Garra's sand blocks/covers his body,using Kamui would wrap his sand rather than himself (if not even a clone)
    What? Kamui not faster than blaze release? You must be joking. Blaze release is a version of Amaterasu that travels, when Kamui is instant. Kamui is by a huge gap faster than blaze release, we can't even say it's fast, since it's instant. Kamui is more comparable to Amaterasu than blaze release. Anyway, it's not a problem of speed here. Kamui has shown to be able to warp even a Bijuu. It could take Gaara and all his sand if needed in the other dimension

You also forget the Sharingan genjutsu, something against Gaara should worry, like the Sharingan precognition also. Gaara is not pulling out a clone or substitution if he stays on the sharingan vision. In fact, even without sharingan, like the pic you posted has shown, he was able to notice when Gaara used the substitution jutsu against Lee. On the other side, Gaara has nothing that could prevent him from Kakashi's kawarimi or clone techniques especially when we talk about someone whose jutsu speed is described as one of the most incredible in this manga, only surpassed in this category by ninjas like Itachi

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Well, you still didn't answered my question. What if i make a fight on water?

Anyway just to answer your thread:
    This technique takes time and chakra. Gaara needs time to mix his sand to mineral underground and launch the attack. What makes you believe he would/could even use this technique? It's not the type of attack Gaara can spamm. It's more like a trump card. He was fighting Kages or even Madara in a desert, yet he never used that technique, why? What if Kakashi attacks him meanwhile with water style technique or raiton techniques? We've already seen that a watered down version of Raikiri(Chidori) was able to break thru his ultimate defense with relativ ease, so Raikiri should be able to break thru Gaara's defense easily. Even if Gaara uses that technique, what if Kakashi avoid it by going in the other dimension with kamui? Gaara thinking he is dead would let his guard down and when Kakashi come back he finishes the job

What? Kamui not faster than blaze release? You must be joking. Blaze release is a version of Amaterasu that travels, when Kamui is instant. Kamui is by a huge gap faster than blaze release, we can't even say it's fast, since it's instant. Kamui is more comparable to Amaterasu than blaze release. Anyway, it's not a problem of speed here. Kamui has shown to be able to warp even a Bijuu. It could take Gaara and all his sand if needed in the other dimension

You also forget the Sharingan genjutsu, something against Gaara should worry, like the Sharingan precognition also. Gaara is not pulling out a clone or substitution if he stays on the sharingan vision. In fact, even without sharingan, like the pic you posted has shown, he was able to notice when Gaara used the substitution jutsu against Lee. On the other side, Gaara has nothing that could prevent him from Kakashi's kawarimi or clone techniques especially when we talk about someone whose jutsu speed is described as one of the most incredible in this manga, only surpassed in this category by ninjas like Itachi
    Garra's Chakra is probably the least of his worries. Also, to confused the Sand Gourd from part 1 to part two, his Gourd has massive of sand already preserved for this, which is why he uses this sand first, thus allowing him enough time to the mixture of his sand and that in the ground. In fact this mixture can occur quite naturally. This is the reason why he can perform this shortly into fights without prep.

Kakashi could use water or raition here of defenses, but as i pointed out this sand comes from multiple directions, this will force Kakashi to be on the defense and offense at the same time (as all fighters are against Garra). Also since the sand is his gourd is enhanced chakra it's fast and more dense.

Amaterasu is been said to be instant as well -__- so idk about that lol. Kamui gets to its target to wrap that object. The bjuui was one solid being, the sand is seprated from Garra, so unless Garra is wrapped in a ball or has something places infront of him really decides if that works.

and even few other instances. Also, the ability to expend the sand could effect the wrapping of Kamui and the pressure it puts on Kakashi needing to wrap something of a specific size.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»