Page 15 of 21 « First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last»
Results 351 to 375 of 516
  1. #351
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    im not making anything up, minato was faster than obito 16 years ago, so you're saying he the same speed? again you have no proof Its like me saying that naruto speed cant improve before the time skip

    you have no evidence that naruto is faster than madara or obito so dont try and go say hes faster than them
    Where is it stated in the Manga that Obito or Madara are faster than average Ninja?
    They have literally zero speed feats, and Madara hasn't even moved around much since he was revived. You're literally making stuff up.
     
         

  2. #352
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    Where is it stated in the Manga that Obito or Madara are faster than average Ninja?
    They have literally zero speed feats, and Madara hasn't even moved around much since he was revived. You're literally making stuff up.
    im not making stuff up , i didnt claim madara and obito is faster than naruto but you can't say naruto is faster than madara and obito and where in the manga does it says madara and obito have zero speed feats huh? clearly you're the one making stuff up gtfo
     
         
    Last edited by mun; 11-25-2012 at 09:21 PM.

  3. #353
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Yeah you are a troll. And you are unneccesarily rude. I don't need to prove it, ask anyone else.

    Oh and - rep.
    im not a troll and LOL nice you - rep me ima go cry now

    you can't debate me, you can't win against me, you can't prove your argument.
    You keep claiming naruto this naruto that without any evidence, clearing you're making stuff up you naruto fan-boy
     
         

  4. #354
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    im not making stuff up , i didnt claim madara and obito is faster than naruto but you can't say naruto is faster than madara and obito and where in the manga does it says madara and obito have zero speed feats huh? clearly you're the one making stuff up gtfo
    Yes, we can assume he is faster than both of them because unlike either Madara or Obito, Naruto has multiple speed feats throughout the war.
    With that information, we can conclude that Naruto is faster than them both.
    Do you understand what a "feat" is? It is something a character accomplishes in the manga.
    Why would it say in the Manga that a character has no feats, when a feat is their actions? I say they have no feats because they didn't do anything that would indicate they have above average speed.
    Your response was pretty rude btw.
     
         
    Last edited by Superior; 11-25-2012 at 09:25 PM.

  5. #355
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    you're stating stuff I already know you retard, you said there was a plot hole when there isn't
    you sasudumb cannot understand any thing what ever you say you cannot change the way naruto is progressing
     
         

  6. #356
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    Yes, we can assume he is faster than both of them because unlike either Madara or Obito, Naruto has multiple speed feats throughout the war.
    With that information, we can conclude that Naruto is faster than them both.
    So what if naruto speed has been shown ? you can't assume naruto's faster than them lol, madara is the strongest ninja since sage of six paths, you don't think hes fast? and obito fought with naruto so im pretty sure hes on par with narutos speed
     
         

  7. #357
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    you sasudumb cannot understand any thing what ever you say you cannot change the way naruto is progressing
    im not changing how naruto is progressing im stating facts unlike you, you dumbass
     
         

  8. #358
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    So what if naruto speed has been shown ? you can't assume naruto's faster than them lol, madara is the strongest ninja since sage of six paths, you don't think hes fast? and obito fought with naruto so im pretty sure hes on par with narutos speed
    Now you're making baseless assumptions. You say Madara is the strongest character since the So6P, which makes him fast enough to match Naruto, who has been noted time and time again to be one of the fastest Shinobi to live?
    Naruto has matched A, and by extension his father in terms of speed; but you say Madara is as fast as he is because...? Your reasoning is very flawed. He is as fast as Naruto because he is the only person close to the Sage's power? What does that have to do with his speed? Just because Madara has a lot of overpowered techniques doesn't make him fast. He hasn't done anything to prove this speed you assume he has.
    In which manga panel does he match Naruto in terms of speed? You're grasping for straws my friend. You make statements with zero supporting evidence; only baseless assumptions.
     
         
    Last edited by Superior; 11-25-2012 at 09:33 PM.

  9. #359
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    Now you're making baseless assumptions. You say Madara is the strongest character since the So6P, which makes him fast enough to match Naruto, who has been noted time and time again to be one of the fastest Shinobi to live?
    Naruto has matched A, and by extension his father in terms of speed; but you say Madara is as fast as he is because...? Your reasoning is very flawed. He is as fast as Naruto because he is the only person close to the Sage's power? What does that have to do with his speed? Just be Madara has a lot of overpowered techniques doesn't make him fast. He hasn't done anything to prove this speed you assume he has.
    In which manga panel does he match Naruto in terms of speed? You're grasping for straws my friend. You make statements with zero supporting evidence; only baseless assumptions.
    I'm not grasping for straws, I'm not giving madara any more speed or any less, but you're the one whos discrediting him without any evidence. You say Madara is slow but you're just assuming. You can say Naruto is fast but you can't back up that he's faster than Madara. So what if naruto is as fast is his dad? Was his dad the fastest ninja of all time? I don't think so. He was only known as the fastest man in his time which madara and obito weren't known to existance. You're just like your buddy SakuXNaru making false assumptions. He claims Madara can't use the other rinnegan paths just because he didn't show it yet.
     
         

  10. #360
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    I'm not grasping for straws, I'm not giving madara any more speed or any less, but you're the one whos discrediting him without any evidence. You say Madara is slow but you're just assuming. You can say Naruto is fast but you can't back up that he's faster than Madara. So what if naruto is as fast is his dad? Was his dad the fastest ninja of all time? I don't think so. He was only known as the fastest man in his time which madara and obito weren't known to existance. You're just like your buddy SakuXNaru making false assumptions. He claims Madara can't use the other rinnegan paths just because he didn't show it yet.
    The more you post the dumber you look.
     
         

  11. #361
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    The more you post the dumber you look.
    actually most of you naruto fans are dumb, even KISHI himself said madara has no weaknesses, so if you naruto fan boys claim him to be slow that means that is a weakness, so clearly you guys are wrong.
     
         

  12. #362
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    actually most of you naruto fans are dumb, even KISHI himself said madara has no weaknesses, so if you naruto fan boys claim him to be slow that means that is a weakness, so clearly you guys are wrong.
    This is exactly what I meant by the more you post the dumber you look.
     
         

  13. #363
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    This is exactly what I meant by the more you post the dumber you look.
    your the dumb naruto fanboy, you can't use any argument to say I'm dumb cause you know I'm right
     
         

  14. #364
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    your the dumb naruto fanboy, you can't use any argument to say I'm dumb cause you know I'm right
    Your argument is garbage so i'm not bothering, I find it laughable that you think Madara's fast like Naruto and Minato because Kishi said he doesn't have a weakness.
     
         

  15. #365
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    I'm not grasping for straws, I'm not giving madara any more speed or any less, but you're the one whos discrediting him without any evidence. You say Madara is slow but you're just assuming. You can say Naruto is fast but you can't back up that he's faster than Madara. So what if naruto is as fast is his dad? Was his dad the fastest ninja of all time? I don't think so. He was only known as the fastest man in his time which madara and obito weren't known to existance. You're just like your buddy SakuXNaru making false assumptions. He claims Madara can't use the other rinnegan paths just because he didn't show it yet.
    In the bold, you're bringing irrelevant things into the conversation. I don't care what SakuXNaru is doing or saying.

    Back to your post. Look at the red. What are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that Madara and Obito would be considered faster than Minato if people knew of their existence? Please, answer this question: Where are you getting this information from? Everything I said about Naruto's speed can be backed up with facts from the manga. I assume nothing. I don't even need to post manga scans, as you cannot deny Naruto is faster than anyone at the moment.

    Back to my question. Where are you getting your information from? Where was it said that Madara, or Obito for that matter, are fast?
    Answer these question with some proof and logical explanation, and you will convince me. What speed feats do either Madara or Obito have? Who has praised them for their speed? What makes you think they are fast? If you have no proof when you answer any of these question, then you're simply making assumptions.

    Naruto is faster than both of them until they show us otherwise. Or until it is said that they are faster or even as fast as he is. At this point you have neither feats nor hype to back your baseless assumption that they are as fast as Naruto.
    Please, feel free to answer the questions I posted above.
     
         
    Last edited by Superior; 11-25-2012 at 09:58 PM.

  16. #366
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    In the bold, you're bringing irrelevant things into the conversation. I don't care what SakuXNaru is doing or saying.

    Back to your post. Look at the red. What are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that Madara and Obito would be considered faster than Minato if people knew of their existence? Please, answer this question: Where are you getting this information from? Everything I said about Naruto's speed can be backed up with facts from the manga. I assume nothing. I don't even need to post manga scans, as you cannot deny Naruto is faster than anyone at the moment.

    Back to my question. Where are you getting your information from? Where was it said that Madara, or Obito for that matter, are fast?
    Answer these question with some proof and logical explanation, and you will convince me. What speed feats do either Madara or Obito have? Who has praised them for their speed? What makes you think they are fast? If you have no proof when you answer any of these question, then you're simply making assumptions.

    Naruto is faster than both of them until they show us otherwise. Or until it is said that they are faster or even as fast as he is. At this point you have neither feats nor hype to back your baseless assumption that they are as fast as Naruto.
    Please, feel free to answer the question I posted above.
    when did I claim madara and obito is faster than naruto ? where? You're the one making baseless assumptions, Kishi himself said madara has no weakness, and being slow is a weakness. So your argument just got owned by kishi. Tell me do you think you're smarter than the manga writer?
    When did I say madara and obito would be considered faster if people knew of their existance? I think you need to learn how to read, I said people call minato faster not knowing obito or madara's speed
    oh yeah where in the manga does it suggest madara is slow? Clearly you have no proof or logical explanation.
    Naruto aint faster than madara until kishi shows us hes faster than him ok
     
         
    Last edited by mun; 11-25-2012 at 10:07 PM.

  17. #367
    Member rainman00's Avatar
    Status
    rainman00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    People up here are idoits madara can use all the rinnegan abilities those eyes are his. If nagato can master the rinnegan when the eyes ain't his to began with what makes u think that madara can't the true owner of the rinnegan. That being said it is clearly a plot no jutsu can if madara was spanking susanoos n sending meteors using rinnegan and sharigan abilities naruto and the whole ninja world wud end. People are ignorant to the fact that madara again wasn't fighting to kill but just to capture naruto n bee. But best believe if madara had the intent to kill u wud see perfect susanoo meteors and hax rinnegan shit.
     
         

  18. #368
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Your argument is garbage so i'm not bothering, I find it laughable that you think Madara's fast like Naruto and Minato because Kishi said he doesn't have a weakness.
    actually you're garbage, don't even talk you just another retard who think naruto is stronger than madara
     
         

  19. #369
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    actually you're garbage, don't even talk you just another retard who think naruto is stronger than madara
    Ran out of things to say so you're putting words in my mouth?
     
         

  20. #370
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    when did I claim madara and obito is faster than naruto ? where? You're the one making baseless assumptions, Kishi himself said madara has no weakness, and being slow is a weakness. So your argument just got owned by kishi. Tell me do you think you're smart than the manga writer?
    When did I say madara and obito would be considered faster if people knew of their existance? I think you need to learn how to read, I said people call minato faster not knowing obito or madara's speed
    You must be joking. You completely ignored every question, and gave me zero answers.
    Notice I didn't say you think Madara is faster than Naruto, but you must think he is at least as fast as Naruto; because you say Naruto isn't faster than him correct? You continue to spew nothing but nonsense. You said that people said Minato is the fastest because they didn't know Madara and Obito existed; insinuating that you believe Madara and Obito to be faster than Minato. Your argument that "Kishi said so" is mediocre at best. You're not even worth talking to at this point.
    Smh.
     
         

  21. #371
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    In the bold, you're bringing irrelevant things into the conversation. I don't care what SakuXNaru is doing or saying.

    Back to your post. Look at the red. What are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that Madara and Obito would be considered faster than Minato if people knew of their existence? Please, answer this question: Where are you getting this information from? Everything I said about Naruto's speed can be backed up with facts from the manga. I assume nothing. I don't even need to post manga scans, as you cannot deny Naruto is faster than anyone at the moment.

    Back to my question. Where are you getting your information from? Where was it said that Madara, or Obito for that matter, are fast?
    Answer these question with some proof and logical explanation, and you will convince me. What speed feats do either Madara or Obito have? Who has praised them for their speed? What makes you think they are fast? If you have no proof when you answer any of these question, then you're simply making assumptions.

    Naruto is faster than both of them until they show us otherwise. Or until it is said that they are faster or even as fast as he is. At this point you have neither feats nor hype to back your baseless assumption that they are as fast as Naruto.
    Please, feel free to answer the questions I posted above.
    you know it so annoying when arguing with an uchiha fans they didn't accept they loose a debate.
    Minato took naruto out of obito's hand before he could realise it,minato got out of obito't chain when obito was trying to capture him with it.
    Madara and obito being able to keep up with naruto is pure plot hole.
    What guys don't realise is that kishi makes lots of plot amors when it comes to the uchihas,
     
         

  22. #372
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    you know it so annoying when arguing with an uchiha fans they didn't accept they loose a debate.
    Minato took naruto out of obito's hand before he could realise it,minato got out of obito't chain when obito was trying to capture him with it.
    Madara and obito being able to keep up with naruto is pure plot hole.
    What guys don't realise is that kishi makes lots of plot amors when it comes to the uchihas,
    minato owned a 14 year old obito and your point is?
     
         

  23. #373
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    You must be joking. You completely ignored every question, and gave me zero answers.
    Notice I didn't say you think Madara is faster than Naruto, but you must think he is at least as fast as Naruto; because you say Naruto isn't faster than him correct? You continue to spew nothing but nonsense. You said that people said Minato is the fastest because they didn't know Madara and Obito existed; insinuating that you believe Madara and Obito to be faster than Minato. Your argument that "Kishi said so" is mediocre at best. You're not even worth talking to at this point.
    Smh.
    actually I didnt ignore your questions I answered all of them, you ignored all of mine
    Where in the manga does it suggest madara is slow?
    Where in the manga has it shown naruto is faster than madara?
    When did I say madara and obito is faster than minato lol?
    Clearly all you say is nonsense. Let me tell you again cause clearly your brain is too small, I said people claimed minato to be the fastest not knowing obito or madaras speed meaning they werent in the conversation. I'm not claiming madara to be faster or slower im just stating they werent included in the conversation of the fastest man alive because no one knew they existed.
    And if Naruto is faster than Madara that means he has a weakness, so your telling me that kishi is lieing to us? that madara does have a weakness? All you spew out is nonsense, none of the stuff you say make sense.
     
         

  24. #374
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    minato owned a 14 year old obito and your point is?
    ahahahahaha and you honesty believed obito's abilities (-renin abilities) have changed since then cause th last i checked he is same level
     
         

  25. #375
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    ahahahahaha and you honesty believed obito's abilities (-renin abilities) have changed since then cause th last i checked he is same level
    where do u have proof that its the same level? lol u naruto fanboys just make up shit all the time eh. I guess naruto is the same when he was 14 too
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •