Page 2 of 26 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 516
  1. #21
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,207
    Location
    New Zealand
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U
     



    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    plot my friend, plot.
     
         

  2. #22
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    plot my friend, plot.
    nope madara just isnt strong enough
     
         

  3. #23
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,289
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    I was here.........
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    because Naruto is not that weak....and just like Madara he has few more techs we have not seen yet....
     
         

  4. #24
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,594
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    plot my friend, plot.
    I doubt Plot will be used this much, there has been too much Plot lately. Kishi is a good manga writer, he wouldn't abuse of Plot. I have I feeling I used the word Plot quite often, I shouldn't abuse of the word Plot...
     
         

  5. #25
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,338
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    well he has to deal with naruto kurama gai bee and hachi while obito was fooling around with kakashi u act like naruot is

    doing all the work yet he has others helping if it was just him and kurama they both be toast by now nice crunchy

    blackened toast with grape jelly and nice crispy bacon and eggs
     
         

  6. #26
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24,158
    Location
    Where you aren't
    I bet i'm older and wiser than
    you are.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    don't diss lord madara-san!!
     
         

  7. #27
    Slave Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Location
    Wherever life takes me.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Cause naruto is the main character and he's meant to win regardless how strong the oponent is, As part of the storyline...
     
         

  8. #28
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,594
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    well he has to deal with naruto kurama gai bee and hachi while obito was fooling around with kakashi u act like naruot is

    doing all the work yet he has others helping if it was just him and kurama they both be toast by now nice crunchy

    blackened toast with grape jelly and nice crispy bacon and eggs
    Funny how you had to mention Kurama even though you already said Naruto... Do you hate him?
    Anyway, naruto was also dealing with Obito at the sametime (clone), Bee wasn't shown to be doing to much (not that I blame him). Gai head full of blood shows fighting so yeah props. So you shouldn't complain about something like this, he's dealing with Obito as well the same way madara is dealing with multiple person. What if Naruto was also only focusing on Madara?
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i told people naruto>madara WITHOUT EDO TENSAI

    madara is overrated
    ***** please naruto s no hits on madara and when we saw them after the flash back naruto was f*cked up
     
         

  10. #30
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,338
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenUzumaki View Post
    Funny how you had to mention Kurama even though you already said Naruto... Do you hate him?
    Anyway, naruto was also dealing with Obito at the sametime (clone), Bee wasn't shown to be doing to much (not that I blame him). Gai head full of blood shows fighting so yeah props. So you shouldn't complain about something like this, he's dealing with Obito as well the same way madara is dealing with multiple person. What if Naruto was also only focusing on Madara?
    and what about the blackned toast with grape jelly eggs and BACON! how could u exclude them! i sir name u a bacon egg grape jelly and black toast hater!
     
         

  11. #31
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    well he has to deal with naruto kurama gai bee and hachi while obito was fooling around with kakashi u act like naruot is

    doing all the work yet he has others helping if it was just him and kurama they both be toast by now nice crunchy

    blackened toast with grape jelly and nice crispy bacon and eggs
    LMAO

    gai and killer bee didnt do anything

    dont even try to bring up guy's 7 gates because that happen RIGHT BEFORE the juubi was awakened...MADARA HAD PLENTY OF TIME, he fought naruto 1v1 while NARUTO was protect killer bee and guy and even helped kakashi

    actually obito and edo tensai is helping madara...yet you only point out that naruto had help

    FAIL

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
    Cause naruto is the main character and he's meant to win regardless how strong the oponent is, As part of the storyline...
    WRONG

    naruto lost before, stop making excuses. madara just isnt strong enough WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SPAM HIS TECH WITH EDO TENSAI
     
         

  12. #32
    Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    new sage of 6 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,377
    Location
    Nigeria
    I hate trolls
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    one thing i have learnt is never to doubt the manga.madara clearly stated that since naruto is the son of the fourth hokage,he wont hold back,naruto is almost doing all the work,protecting kakashi against tobi,fighting madara,watching over bee and gai.
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Can somebody show me a manga page of naruto hitting madara oh thats right you can't
     
         

  14. #34
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    ***** please naruto s no hits on madara and when we saw them after the flash back naruto was f*cked up
    LMFAO

    explain why madara cant capture naruto then

    madara d*ckrider lol
     
         

  15. #35
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,594
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    and what about the blackned toast with grape jelly eggs and BACON! how could u exclude them! i sir name u a bacon egg grape jelly and black toast hater!
     
         

  16. #36
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    Can somebody show me a manga page of naruto hitting madara oh thats right you can't
    show me a panel of madara capturing naruto, OH THATS RIGHT YOU CANT
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by new sage of 6 paths View Post
    one thing i have learnt is never to doubt the manga.madara clearly stated that since naruto is the son of the fourth hokage,he wont hold back,naruto is almost doing all the work,protecting kakashi against tobi,fighting madara,watching over bee and gai.
    Has naruto gotten a hit on madara? No
     
         

  18. #38
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,594
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    Can somebody show me a manga page of naruto hitting madara oh thats right you can't
    Can you show me manga proof of Madara hitting Naruto oh thats right you can't
    Your the type of retard I don't want to see in this thread.

    Between, did you have any trouble with your username?
     
         
    Last edited by ForbiddenUzumaki; 11-24-2012 at 04:35 AM.

  19. #39
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    show me a panel of madara capturing naruto, OH THATS RIGHT YOU CANT
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    LMFAO

    explain why madara cant capture naruto then

    madara d*ckrider lol
    he mad cause he knows i am right if this was killing madara would have been raped naruto. Face it naruto can't even touch madara
     
         

  20. #40
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is online now
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,116
    Location
    うちは一族.
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    SakuXNaru at what he does best, assume, assume, assume, plus, type, type, type fanfiction. Just saying . . .
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •