Page 21 of 26 « First ... 11171819202122232425 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

Imma just say naruto might not be that weak but madara might say hes serious but the dude is just playing around after susano got hit he just chillen in the backround an Obito notice hes acting an playing around like a child bc seriously if he wanted them dead he would do it sure naruto might put up a fight but if madara did what he did to the kages naruto an co would be screw. This is plot no justu at greatest cuz shit kakashi an guy should hav both died long ago massive chakra lost pulling it out their ass also hell obito should hav died when kakashi saw his gut SUPER PLOT NO JUSTU

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    wind>lightning...are you stupid?

naruto's speed>>>A's speeed......A dodged amaterasu, so can naruto

naruto is immune to genjutsu http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/413/14

if tbb can possibly destroy perfect susano, what makes you think sasuke's weaker susano can match tbb????

i already told you kyuubi>5 bijuu, BM naruto is using kyuubi's power and kyuubi is only at 50% of his power

you're a joke, what can sasuke do that naruto cant counter???

naruto>>>>>>sasuke ATM

so your saying madara and obito's speed>>>minato's speed?????????????

just cause its wind > lightning doesnt mean anything sasuke has fire too.
    naruto can dodge amaterasu so what? sasuke can put the flames around himself
    where do you even have proof that a tbb can destroy a susanoo, nevermind a perfect one?
    and btw dont respond to me cause you're a joke, you're the dumbest naruto fan on this board, you think madara can't use the other paths just because he didn't "show" them to us

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    And now you're also contradicting yourself. The blue text easily contradicts the red text. Naruto is known as the fastest ninja currently living. The title belonged to the Raikage, who he has surpassed in speed; so the title is now his. You said in the red text that you don't think Madara is that fast at all, then in the blue text you say Naruto, who is the fastest ninja alive, isn't faster than Madara. If Naruto, who is the fastest person alive isn't faster than Madara, then you're saying Madara is at least equally fast as Naruto correct?
    That contradicts your statement in the red because you claim you don't think Madara is that fast.
    Which is it? Is he as fast as Naruto, or is he really not that fast? They are not one and the same.

Regarding the orange, text, Kishimoto contradicts himself more than once. From part I-II, and in all of his interviews, Kishimoto has made multiple conflicting statements. This can not be denied.

Finally, regarding the purple text. Like I said in my previous post, Madara can be sealed. Is that not a weakness?
    This is yet again another example of Kishimoto contradicting himself. He says Madara has no weakness, yet Madara can still be sealed in his Manga.

Your argument has effectively collapsed on itself. What will you fall back on now?

P.S I made it color coded so you can read it easier. I figured you would need it.
    Before that statement, I never claimed Madara to be as fast as naruto, I thought he is but never claimed you know the difference? But yeah now I claim he's at least naruto's speed.

You say Kishi contradicts himself many times, but where is your proof? And don't use the manga, only use interviews.

And sorry Madara doesn't have a weakness, noone is capable of sealing him, so how could he have a weakeness?

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by moyo View Post
    Madara was barely able to keep up with the raikage's speed
    lol @ this, madara was toying with him. What happened to the raikage ?

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mun View Post
    Before that statement, I never claimed Madara to be as fast as naruto, I thought he is but never claimed you know the difference? But yeah now I claim he's at least naruto's speed.

You say Kishi contradicts himself many times, but where is your proof? And don't use the manga, only use interviews.

And sorry Madara doesn't have a weakness, noone is capable of sealing him, so how could he have a weakeness?
    Nah, I'm done. You're too easy. No proof, all stupid responses.
    GG though kid.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    Nah, I'm done. You're too easy. No proof, all stupid responses.
    GG though kid.
    actually you have no proof, you say madara can be sealed wheres your proof? The only proof I need is kishi's statement and that makes me believe Madara speed is on par with naruto. You have 0 proof that kishi made contradicting statements, you just made that stuff up.
    You have absolutely 0 proof that naruto is faster than Madara.
    You can never comeback to what I say
    GG tho next time you'll win maybe against an easier guy to debate with.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

raikage got tired of course lol

just cause its wind > lightning doesnt mean anything sasuke has fire too.
    naruto can dodge amaterasu so what? sasuke can put the flames around himself
    where do you even have proof that a tbb can destroy a susanoo, nevermind a perfect one?
    and btw dont respond to me cause you're a joke, you're the dumbest naruto fan on this board, you think madara can't use the other paths just because he didn't "show" them to us
    naruto can dodge fire

yea becuase amaterasu flames will save sasuke from a tbb LMAO

tbb>>>sasukes's susano

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    raikage got tired of course lol

naruto can dodge fire

yea becuase amaterasu flames will save sasuke from a tbb LMAO

tbb>>>sasukes's susano
    tbb doesnt own sasuke's susanoo sorry, if sasuke had the flames around himself naruto wont be able to touch him physically

Status
    This user has no status.

I think the question should be.

Why Naruto is Having so much trouble Fighting a guy that is just to bored to fight back, chilling out, relaxing, enjoying the time before the turn the world into a dream place.

Maybe the Plot shield has abandoned Naruto this time. starting to realize that he cant defeat Madara.
    He cant fight Obito by his own.
    He cant fight Madara by his own.

Because rightnow in the mange it seems more that Kakashi has more chances against Madara/Obito than Naruto and his all mighty power himself.

why With all his unlimted Chakra, Kyuby help, Rasengan, his lightspeed, friends help, maincharacter advantage...
    Why he cant defeat madara or obito?

Lets give kakashi unlimited chakra, so he might do more than what naruto is doing with all his chakra and power.

have unlimited chakra does not grant you skills.
    To bad Kakashi was not born with the chakra. the only downfall of his skills.

Last edited by Ngylle; 11-26-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara has unlimited chakara which the raikage does not have

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    just because i didn't punchuate doesn't mean my writtings were wrong.
    Amd tard don't bother me with you bumb logics
    you are the most close minded person here. Do you even attempt to listen to what other people are saying, or are you one of those guys that can never be wrong. I will admit when i'm wrong. Obito was making them struggle bro, madara single handedly took at thousands of shinobi, and deafeated the five kages. Naruto could pull it off too imo, but don't you think it would just be too hard if obito and madara went all out?

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

im not making anything up, minato was faster than obito 16 years ago, so you're saying he the same speed? again you have no proof Its like me saying that naruto speed cant improve before the time skip

you have no evidence that naruto is faster than madara or obito so dont try and go say hes faster than them
    you just went full retard, never go full retard

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by 6DIVINExJUDGEMENT8 View Post
    where does it say that he doesn't want to capture them anymore? where does it say that he wants to kill them? all he said was that he wanted to get them before the juubi was revived. doesn't mean he still can't capture and seal them into the juubi. Obito revived the juubi, not Madara. now he wants to test its powers just like he wanted to test the powers he got from Hashirama's cells. Naruto has been going all out from the start with the intent to kill WITH HELP and yet Obito and Madara are still there so what does that say about your favorite character as well?.

obvious fan boy is obvious

at bold part ^ haha you mad
    so you're gonna handicap Madara being an edo by taking it away and throwing Naruto at his power now in a match against him right? yeah that's not what's any of this is about so bringing that up is pointless.
    please SHOW me where it says the 9 tails > 5 bijuu
    also, where does it say that kyuubi is CURRENTLY only at 50%? you trying say that ever since Minato sealed half his power that he didn't get any of it back through time? wasn't it said that he can do that or did you forget? did you not see what happened to it when Naruto took control how sucked up it looked? obviously it restores its charkra so you fail again. one counter does not make it stronger than 5 bijuus. that's only an opinion, not a manga fact.

everyone overrates the tbb and here's why since you all forgot.....

Suigetsu took one to the face and he's nowhere near top 10. guess what? he's still alive and well so saying that Sasuke in his new susano would not survive a tbb is ridiculous.
    hey tard madara said he doesn't need em to revive the juubi and since you like to ask question i m admiting it yes i cant answer your question but can you answer mine.
    WHERE IN THE MANGA WAS IT STATED THAT MADARA IS THE STRONGEST,WHERE IN THE MANGA WAS IT STATED THAT PS=KURAMA,WHERE DOES IT SAY KURAMA=I TAIL BEAST(so cause octopus said power is not bout the number of tails a tail beast have now it makes kurama= 1 tail? can you prove i? So will you agree if i say juubi= 1 tail too just because power is not according to the number of tails a tail beast have? Mmm?),WHERE IN THE MANGA DOES IT SAY NARUTO HAVE GONE ALL OUT? plz answer these questions you fanboy!

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

ok stop number 1 narutois the name of the show
    number 2 madara is playing and trying new jutsu
    number 3 madara is trying to capture not kill
    number 4 stfu

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    I think the question should be.

Why Naruto is Having so much trouble Fighting a guy that is just to bored to fight back, chilling out, relaxing, enjoying the time before the turn the world into a dream place.

Maybe the Plot shield has abandoned Naruto this time. starting to realize that he cant defeat Madara.
    He cant fight Obito by his own.
    He cant fight Madara by his own.

Because rightnow in the mange it seems more that Kakashi has more chances against Madara/Obito than Naruto and his all mighty power himself.

why With all his unlimted Chakra, Kyuby help, Rasengan, his lightspeed, friends help, maincharacter advantage...
    Why he cant defeat madara or obito?

Lets give kakashi unlimited chakra, so he might do more than what naruto is doing with all his chakra and power.

have unlimited chakra does not grant you skills.
    To bad Kakashi was not born with the chakra. the only downfall of his skills.
    ahahahhahah lemme tell you kishi made a mistake saying madara has no weaknesses now he can't even cover it up properly naruto is the one suffering from kishi now.BM naruto was very fast it is impossible for madara and obito to have been able to match up naruto's speed but what did kishi do? He made kurama weaker than before just so he could cover up his statement earlier.kishi should have spoken in his language during the interview maybe then he would have known what he is saying

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

when did he say he didn't need them? i know Obito said that, but we're talking about Madara here right.

allow me to answer those questions with a few more questions......

where in any of my posts did I say that he was the strongest?
    where does it say that 9 tails > PS?
    where does it say that 9 tails > 5 bijuu?

Is Naruto and all his help trying to capture or kill the enemy? answer that and you have an answer to your own question. don't be asking me things that i never brought up either. kind a makes it look like you're arguing with nobody o.O haha

LOL calls me a fan boy but you got Naruto in your avatar, sig, and name.
    ahahahahah oh well he doen't have the answers either. We have nothing more to discuss cause obvsly you know nothing.
    I also said will you agree if i said juubi=1 tail just because power is not measuerd by the number fo tails they have?. If kurama is not stronger than othe tailed beasts why did he make that comment that,''EVEN I CANNOT DEFEAT THE JUUBI'' doesn't that statement mean he is superior in power to other tailed beasts

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

so when you're not being able to argue against the obvious, you simply say that Kishi "made a mistake" and that's the only reason why your favorite character can't beat Obito or Madara.

-_____-

seriously?
    nah i m not like the uchiha fans that just go on blame kishi every time their fav character falls.
    What i m trying to say is that kishi has make many contradictions that just makes his(kishi' fans) fans confuse of what to beleive and what not to beleive how will he say madara has no weakenesses when in the end he will be defeated by someone to cause confusion the more he just rescently brought up another issue that the power of the tailed beast is not by the number of tails where has he ever proven that in the manga other than spectaculate bout it.
    I don't hater any character but since naruto is my fav i have to stand out for him just like you re doing buddy.all the statement i made bout kishi is not just bout naruto it also bout him contradicting things

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

i don't have to answer anything about a juubi or about Madara "being the strongest" because i never brought any of that up. try sticking to what the original topic is about and to what I am posting when responding to me or you'll only continue making yourself look like a jackass.

you and that other genius are trying to say that the 9 tails > 5 bijuu. i read the manga so obviously i know that tails don't mean anything in power. even if the 9 tails said that even he can't beat it, how does that in any way support the OPINION that kyuubi > 5 bijuu?
    order than what octopus said can you show me a link in the manga where that statement is valid?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

either way....

his contradictions >>> our opinions

i'm obviously not a fan boy of any character or else i'd let it be known like you do and you would hear me trying say that Kishi said Madara has no weakness. hell i didn't even know he said that. its retarded to hate on fictional characters, but what i will do is get in on these discussions when someone like sakuxnaru or anyone else like them can't even debate properly and only care about being right. so no, i'm not doing what you're doing for a fictional character.
    yeah i know i don't debate properly. oh so what are you doing if you are not standing out for some character then why have you been trying to counter my posts.me standing out for naruto doesn't means i m actually killing my self to do so, infact i don't care what you say bout naruto but what i always do is try to prove it stupid to say things shouldn't happen the way you see it just because you are jealous of one character

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

i didn't make any statements so what are you talking about? -.-

you, sakuxnaru, and ever other fan boy have it in your heads that Kyuubi > 5 bijuus because of ONE counter. i'm agreeing that the Kyuubi said that even HE couldn't beat the Juubi. my QUESTION is how does that prove he's stronger than 5 bijuus together?
    same goes to you and other fanboy, you have it in your heads madara>everybody just because he took out the five kages.